๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐›๐ž

somelikelay รกltal

"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™" Tรถbb

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿด
๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
New Book !!
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
listen up!
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
43
44
45
New Chapter

๐Ÿฎ

23K 1.4K 818
somelikelay รกltal

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀...

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝙰|| 2:34 𝙿.𝙼
______________________

"YOU MUST BE MADE FOR ME, PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING " I yelled causing everyone to jump and stare at me like I was crazy.

"Hell y'all looking at?" I scrunched my face.

"Tuh, the audacity" Tre mumbled before walking out of the living room.

"Sis you literally just yelled out of nowh— you know what ima just head out" Neveah said before shaking her head.

"Y'all never had the urge to just say some shit out loud?" I asked and they all looked at me funny.

"Oh wow—now I feel attacked" I mumbled before heading into the kitchen.

"Bring me back a cosmetic brownie melon head" Mir said.

"Boy fuck you and that brownie" I said to myself before stopping dead in my tracks.

"You about to start paying for groceries my nigga" I said before snatching my flaming hot Cheetos from Tre.

"Give me my shit back before I start crying" He said as he held his hand out.

"They're min—you know what have them bitch" I rolled my eyes before handing them over.

"Yesssiirrr" he mocked desibanks

I went inside the pantry and grabbed two cosmetic brownies before heading back into the living room and threw them at Mir.

"Don't ask for shit else" I mumbled before heading upstairs.

"She got a nasty ass spirit" I heard Mir say causing me to chuckle.

"Oh hell nah, I hope you took a shower before you got in my bed" I said as I mushed Armi's head.

"Stop touching me Harlym, real shit" he mumbled before focusing back on the TV that was playing Sponge-bob.

"Can you please put on some house clothes then at least" I reasoned.

"Always coming in here to fuck with me" He sighed before hopping out of the bed and grabbing his bag.

"How? You already know how I feel about being in my bed with outside clothes on" I said as I watched him head to the bathroom.

"Okay but I wasn't bothering yo short ass" He said.

"Okay Armi, you can most definitely get the fuck out then" I said as I changed the TV channel.

"Lets be reasonable now" He said  causing me to bust out laughing.

𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗵 1 𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗺𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 12 𝗁𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

"My bestfriend so pretty" I cooed to myself.

"I thought I was your bestfriend?" Armi asked.

"Finally out the damn shower, I was bored" I said ignoring his statement.

"You just go- forget it" he mumbled before climbing in my bed.

"What you want to watch?" I asked as I flicked through different movies on Netflix.

"I don't know why you even asked, everything that I pick you always have something negative to say about it" He huffed.

"You a damn lie Armi, I don't do that!" I said feeling offended.

"Listen to you getting all defensive, cause you know I'm right lil girl" He smirked.

I mocked him than pushed play on American Son before getting comfortable on his chest.

__________________

"I can't believe you just wasted an hour and thirty minutes of my life" Armi complained.

"That was very disappointing" I laughed

"Very and yo dumb ass made me watch it" He said before mugging me.

That movie was so damn bad, Netflix know fucking better.

"What the hell y'all asses cooking tonight?" I heard Tre yell from downstairs.

"Food" I yelled back

"You sound like my damn mama, let me get the fuck out of here" He mumbled causing me to bust out laughing.

"Can you make some of that Cajun Alfredo that you made last time?" Armi asked.

"I'm tired of pasta Ermias" I said causing him to smirk. "What you smiling for?" I asked.

"Cause I like how you say my first name" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get somewhere" I laughed.

Armi's first name is actually Ermias, but he goes by Armi because that's the beginning of his middle name which is Armani. He said that the only person that really calls him Ermias is his mother, I usually call him by his first name when I'm either serious or upset with him.

"Come on ugly" I said before going downstairs.

"Ohh wow, look who finally decided to come downstairs" Nas cooed "My favorite couple" he smiled.

"Bitch shut up, I'm single" Armi stated matter factly.

"On menstrual" I co-signed causing Mir to scrunch his face.

"You one nasty ass lil girl" He mumbled before looking back at the TV.

"Yea that's exactly what Neveah and I said, now look at us" He smirked "Ain't that right babe?" He asked.

"Shut yo ass up, and I should smack you for lying" She mugged him causing me to bust out laughing.

"Noooo" Tre laughed

"You just got bitched" Mir yelled

"nah cause our relationship started so ghetto— this nigga basically kidnapped me" Neveah reasoned.

"Wha-how the fuck did I kidnap you Neveah?" He asked while looking at her like she was slow.

"So we fucked the first time we met—and after we was done he told me that he was marrying me and that I better not leave him or he's going to kill me" She shrugged.

"I think we should definitely call the police" I mumbled.

"Damn, that does sound bad once you say it out loud" Nas said to himself but loud enough for us all to hear.

"Shit must got some power, I always knew you was a crazy nigga" Mir shook his head.

"Y'all ain't never had pussy that made y'all plan y'all future together?" Nas asked.

"Hell nah, that's the pussy that you got to stay away from" Tre said.

"Hell yea cause I know my crazy ass might try to kill a bitch" Armi laughed causing everybody to stare at him.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" He asked.

"You my nigga cause we know you dead ass serious" Tre said.

"Oop, ima just head on out" I mumbled.

"Hell nah, I ain't that crazy" he tried to reason.

"No but see here's the problem, you ARE that crazy" Mir said matter factly.

"Okay so now I feel attacked" Armi mumbled.

"What y'all asses want to eat?" I asked interrupting their conversation.

"I want some of that creamy ass Alfredo" Tre grinned.

"Yea me too bestie" Neveah cheesed

"Hell yea I want some Alfredo too" Mir added

"I've been craving that shit for hot minute " Nas said

"So I'm the only one who's tired of Alfredo?" I asked looking around.

Everybody nodded their heads causing me to scoff. I swear they use my ass for my cooking skills.

"You got to be fucking kidding me" I mumbled before walking into the kitchen to pull my ingredients out.

"Love you too" Tre sung causing them to chuckle.

                           _______________

𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 15 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!!!

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

209K 6K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
504K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
193K 7.1K 22
"๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ?" โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽA Hแดแดแด…า“แด€ษชส€ส€สส Pส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดโš ๏ธŽ