Their baby girl (The walking...

By crazyaslym_girl

Poly relationship (walking dead x oc/ddlg) Candy is a normal 18 year old girl that is, until the zombie apoca... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
sorry guys
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
bad hair day
Chapter 7
(A/N)
Chapter 8
Really important not an update

Actually please read it's an idea!!!

21.7K 146 84
By crazyaslym_girl

(A/N)

Yeah I know you guys don't like these, trust me I HATE these but I've been wondering and got an idea that the walkers will not try to kill her but have a lust for her and her scent. They will try to get to her, kiss her and anywhere else or try to have sex and I know it is disgusting but I haven't seen anyone else with a story that has this and this is just an idea. I really want to try it and wanted to see if you guys would like it.

Anyway thanks for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...