An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
life is (was) calm
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

It ends here! pt1

1.7K 36 22
By Idkhowtolife345

Quick shout out to xxQrowBrawnwenxx for helping me with a few ideas for this chapter, thank you so much! (Not proof read!)

Yang had managed to, be able to put on shorts and a t-shirt before Blake got taken away.

She drove down to the cliff, staring at it, know he was up there somewhere.

"I'm going to kick his ass so hard, he forgets who he is." Yang said driving up the cliff.

She got into the base, and looked around, trying to find anything she could.

With Blake

Blake was thrown into a small, dark room, as she slowly started to wake up.

"Ugh, what happened?" She asked herself, looking around. "My guess, the goat got his goons to get you to." A small voice said.

She looked around to see where it can from, only to see a young boy, with black hair, in chains, his wolf ears against his head.

Blake jumped back a little at the sight or the ears. "Who...who are you" Blake asked, trying to stand up.

"I'm Arno, goat man got me too." He said, bring his knees up to his chest, and crossed his arms.

"Why does he want a kid?" Blake thought, walking over, and sitting next to him. "I'm Blake, at least you're not alone anymore."

The boy looked at her, as he tries to scramble back, away from her. "Y-you're Blake, Blake Belladonna?" He asked, a terrified look on his face.

Blake smiled and nodded, "yes, yes I am, how do you know my name." Blake asked, her voice was sweet, and calming.

"The goat talks about you all the time, and how he was going to get you eventually." He said, crossing his legs and arms.

"Sounds like him." Blake said, bringing her knees to her chest.

"Why did he throw you in here?" He asked again, confusion in his voice.

"He usually throws me in the worst places, he once used a chemical to make me fall in love with him." She said, her ears flattening against her head.

"He said he had a room for you, strange." The boy said, rubbing his chin.

"Why did he get you?" Blake asked, looking at his clothes, seeing them torn, and dirty.

"I have a strange ability to turn humans, into us." He said, turning his head to not look at her.

Blake didn't really believe him, but nodded anyway, this boy had been here so long.

They heard the heavy steal door open up, and they both looked over, seeing Adam standing there, holding an unconscious man.

"Why doesn't she have chains on?!" Adam yelled begin him, blocking the door way so she can't run.

He let out a sigh, and walked over to Blake, as she forced Arno behind her. "What do you want Adam?!" Blake asked, venom in her voice.

"Come on now, my love, you've been brain washed." He said, dropping the man to the side of him, looking down on Blake.

"I broke up with you, years ago, and you tried to kill my girlfriend, how have I been brain washed?!" Blake demanded.

"Blake, I told you." He said, kneeling down in front of her, grabbing her chin with his pointer finger, and his thumb.

"You can't love anyone else but me, and you, you seem to have fallen in love with that blond bimbo." He said, smirking.

Blake got her head out of his hand, "don't fucking touch me!" She said, her ears flattening against her head.

Adam's smirk fell as her grabbed Blake's throat and held her in the air.

"You seem to have forgotten your place, Blake." He said, throwing her against a wall.

"I'll have to transport you to the room I wanted you in myself." He said, turning to Arno.

"Don't fucking touch him!" She demanded, trying to stand up. Adam smirked, as she grabbed the unconscious man again.

He walked over to Arno, and smirked again. "You know what to do." He said, as Arno shook his head.

"Do it now, or else!" He demanded, as Arno's eyes started to change color. "Good, now do what you need to." He said, forcing the man's eyes open.

Arno looked into the man's eyes, and he screamed out in pain. As he grew a pair of antlers.

Blake watched in horror, as this happen, he wasn't lying?!

Adam grinned, as he grabbed the man again, and walked doubt the door, closing it behind him.

Arno collapsed, and started sobbing, and Blake ran over. "I-i-i didn't want to, h-he made me!" Arno said, crying.

Blake hugged him, and listened, still comprehends what just happened. "H-h-he want to u-use me to get r-rid of all humans!" Arno confessed, still crying.

"Shhhh, shhhh, it's ok, it's ok, you're ok, Adam maid you." Blake said, comforting him.

The door opened again, with Adam standing there, with a caller with a leash attached and handcuffs.

He rolled his eyes as Arno cried, not really caring. "Let's go Blake, I have a cell specially picked out for you." He said, walking twords her.

She glared at him, and stood up. He walked over and tried to put the caller on her, but she  slapped his hand away.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, Adam!" She said, venom in her voice.

Adam rolled his eyes under his mask, as her grabbed her wrist, "You're coming with me wether you like it or not!" He said, putting the cuffs on her.

Blake tried to fight back, but she couldn't, she had been feeling weaker since she woke up.

Adam grabbed the caller and put it on her, "Let's go, Kitty" he said, pulling on the caller. "I said, I'm not going anywhere with you!" She said, refusing to walk.

"You're fighting to much, but oh well, that just means you'll have even less energy." He said, pulling harder.

"LET HER GO!" Arno said, still crying. Blake looked over at him, worry in her eyes.

Adam, still had a hold of the leash, and walked over. "What was that?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.

"Leave her alone!" He demanded. Adam chuckled, and kicked him in the stomach. "Don't talk back to me!" Adam demanded, as Blake ran over.

She got down to make sure Arno was ok, and Adam got an idea. "Blake, come with me, or it gets worse for him." Adam said, an evil grin on his face.

Blake froze, he was really doing this? He was using a child to get Blake to do what he wanted to.

"Fine, I'll go wherever you want." She said, slowly standing up. "Good, Let's go then." He said, starting to walk twords the door, and closing it once they where out.

He led her down a hall, as Blake kept her head down. They got to the room, and Adam opened the door, pushing Blake in first.

The room was dark, with a single bed, and a single book on the pillow. "Here it is, this will be your room until you learn to behave." He said, taking the caller off.

"Was that really necessary? Why did I even have that thing on?" Blake asked, confused, and her voice full of hatred for this man.

"Because if you don't behave in the future, I'll be forced to use this again." He said, walking over to the center of the room, pulling Blake by the cuffs.

He connected the cuffs to a chain on the floor, and walked out.

Blake sat on the bed, starting to cry. Why does this keep happening, why can't she just get a break from this man.

What was he planning on doing to her?

With Yang

She reached the top of the cliff, and opened the military base door, only to see it's empty.

"Where the would he have gone?" Yang said, thinking out loud.

She heard foot steps, and hid behind a crate, waiting to see who it is.

2 men in white masks wearing the white fang uniform walked by.

"Finally, we're on break" one said, "I know, I heard Adam caught that Blake girl again" one said, turning down a hall way.

Followed them quietly.

"Really, how many times has he tried this?" "I don't know, like, 10, maybe 11" they got to a couple of boxes, when 4 separated, showing an elevator.

The man got on, and Yang ran over, and stopped the doors from closing.

"Hello boy's, care to tell me where I can find my girlfriend?" She asked, as they pointed there guns at her.

"That's just rude." Yang said, using one as a human shield, and taking his gun. "Where is she?" Yang demanded.

The man dropped his weapon and put his hands up. "I don't know, Adam has her in a cell on the last floor." He said in a panic.

Yang smiled as she threw both of the faunus out of the elevator. "You've been a real help." Yang said, as the doors closed.

She stood there, wait for it to go down, just wanting to get her girlfriend, and go home. She crossed her arms, and focused, listening closely, hearing a rhythmatic beat.

"Ok, she should be there!" Yang said, as the doors opened, showing several faunus in white coats, holding some sort of weapon.

They pointed their guns at her, "STOP, who are you, and what is your business here?!" The faunus in the middle said, his lion tail wagging angrily.

"Iiiiiiiiiii'm a neW RECRUIT, umm, yeah, I'm a.... dragon faunus?" Yang said, scratching the back of her head, nervously, trying not to get shot.

The man put his hand up, his hand is a fist, as his arm was straight out, with his forearm up. "If you are a faunus, then where's your traits?" He asked, lowering his gun.

"Oh, that, I uhhh, you see, I can, hide them, yeah, I can hide them and blend in, want me to show you?" Yang said, crossing her arms.

The man, lowered his arm, as the faunus behind him lowered their guns and machetes. "Ok, show us." He said, not believe a word Yang said, as he crossed his arms.

"Ok, if you say so." Yang said, as she shrugged, and began to transform.

Her eyes went black, and she had grown her horns and tail again. "See?" She asked, confidently.

The faunus stood there, shocked. 'THAT WORKED?!' Yang thought, keeping the confidence on her face.

"We apologise, we'll show you to the armory, and you may get suited up." He said, as he pointed down a long corridor, the opposite direction of where she needs to go.

"Oh, yeah, let's, uh, lets..go!" Yang said, following 2 girls, taking her down to the armory.

"So, a dragon faunus, huh?" One of them said, her white rabbit ears flopped down in annoyance, "I thought they all went extinct." She said, gripping her gun more.

"Oh well, I'm living proof they didn't, so." Yang said, they had their back to her, she could easily knock them out and run, but there where to many faunus around.

The girls took a turn, and walked into a room, full of guns, machetes, uniforms, ect. Yang walked in first, with the 2 girls following her in, closing the door.

"Choose a weapon, and a uniform, and get out." One said, as the other put a hand in from of her, pointing her gun at Yang.

"You know, you look a lot like a human Adam told us to look out for, and to shoot her on sight." The other said, her bear ears flattening a bit.

"Huh, weird, oh well, I'm obviously not a human." Yang said, as she grabbed a small dagger, and a holster from another self.

"Well, you walked in like a human, so, you never know, so tell us, what's your name?" The girl asked, putting her other hand on the gun.

Yang sighed, "welp, guess I can't escape this, sorry about this!" Yang said, running towards them, punching one in the jaw, knocking her out.

"The names Yang, Yang Xiao Long." She said, elbowing the other girl on the from if the skull, knowing her out.

Yang grabbed a uniform, and a gun. She put in the uniform, and a mask, and dragged the girls to the back, so no one saw them.

She walked out, as started down the hall, listening to the rhythmatic thumping. "I'm going to end this, once and for all, I promise!" Yang thought, as she marched down the corridor.

Welp, I'm mentally and physically drained, sorry the chapter is short, no, this is not the end if the book, this is just going to be the end of an era.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...
3.3K 94 10
This story is set after my first whiterose story. (I do not own RWBY or the cover image)
1.3K 52 6
Weiss is a will know dancer. But she's missing something in her life. But that all change then she meets the love of her live. I don't own Rwby just...
10.9K 389 20
AU/crossover/romance/hurt/adventure Book I Ruby, the princess of Vale is a kind loving soul. She enjoys spending time with her family and her people...