babybun ™ || j.jk + bts

By yoonaesthete

ᴶ.ᴶᴷ + ᴮᵀˢ || ᴬᵁ ᴬ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᴵᴺ ᵂᴴᴵᶜᴴ ᴬ ᵀᴱᴱᴺᴬᴳᴱ ᴹᴵᴸᴸᴱᴺᴵᴬᴸ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴵᴺ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᶜᴿᴵˢᴵˢ... More

zero ™
one ™
two ™
three ™
four ™
five ™
six ™
seven ™
eight ™
nine ™
ten ™
eleven ™
thirteen ™
fourteen ™
fifteen ™
sixteen ™
seventeen ™

twelve ™

5.8K 250 118
By yoonaesthete

he remembered the scene of the 6 feet tall man practically keeping him in a chokehold, yoongi had to kick his balls with a back kick, surprised that the bombs took their time to explode.

but it was so sudden that when it did, he knew that with great measure, mainly the lower floors wouldve been exploded and the top floors wouldve crumbled down with the rest.

in all, he didnt explode but he lost his jacket trying to escape the chokehold, pushing the man down the entrance of the roof where he fell down the middle of a huge flight of stairs.

he was in his black shirt that had been scraped up

"wait.." he sat up, feeling the side of his neck where some flesh went missing.

"motherfuck-..." he groaned.

the gps tracker that the boys carried was injected on the side of their neck inside the flesh, but yoongi didnt feel it.

"yoongi!" namjoon screamed, making yoongi groan and look up at the blazing hot sun.

"can you hear me?" asked hoseok, who was in yoongi's view.

"no." the latter replied blatantly. he wigged his arm to get the remaining cement off as well we fallen debris.

"my neck piece is gone." yoongi sighed, the boys lifting him up and giving him a tight squeeze.

"we thought you were dead hyung!" namjoon cried into yoongi's shoulder.

"i thought i was too." yoongi mentioned

"maybe death didnt want me this time, screw that motherfucker." he huffed rubbing his jeans.

"god! nobody tell jungkook about this!" yoongi yelled remembering, they all nodded silently.

"but i mean, he cant see you like this, especially with that piece of metal sticking out." joon motioned to yoongi's arm, a scrape of flesh and just beneath it werent bones, but a metallic glimmer that was apart of yoongi's structure

they werent in fact human. back a few days during the argument between yoongi and jin, yoongi had complained about his bionic state that he had received back at the lab.

they were nearly human, with hearts and brains, but their bodies were a piece of hard metal, linked to their system, in their control.

it was a fact, important for a later-on discussion. a discussion about what they are, what they were doing, and why this had all happen.

they suffered through a lot, but they suffered together.

"ugh, lets bring you to the car, ive brought a spare hoodie you can use... but its pink so.."

"god hell." yoongi grumbled, he was picked up and sat in jins car."

namjoon and hoseok had bent down to take a look at yoongis arm. careful not to touch open flesh even if it didnt hurt him too much

"we have to get back to the lab.." namjoon whispered.

the boys eyes bulged as they looked at yoongi with their eyebrows furrowed.

"no way in hell am i going back there. not ever. not again, joon come on, just patch it up and call it a day."

namjoon sighed and placed his hand on yoongis thigh.

"we cant go the hospital, with that big of a wound and your parts showing. i know its rough but he ensured us that we will get full protection." namjoon reassured

"plus, i doubt he'll be there considering the amount of places he lives in." hoseok added on

jin bent down scooting namjoon aside to clean up any scratches of dirt or blood present on yoongi's body.

he motioned yoongi to take off his shirt, his pale skin open for the boys to see.

jin maneuvered to yoongi's neck and bit his lip, "now this will hurt like a bitch, so bare with it."

"not like its the worst ive been through." yoongi chuckled softly, but immediately gritted his teeth as he felt alcohol being rubbed against his open wound.

"jesus fuck im going to throw up." hobi turned away.

"no but really, if any of you tell jungkook this i swear ill-.."

namjoon interrupted, "we got it yoongs, we wont tell him. its enough that we assured him well be okay. plus were taking you back to the lab to get you fixed up."

that made the older sigh in disapproval, nonetheless he obliged.

"wheres jin hyung?"

the two who sat in a daze as they stared at the computer, jumped as they turned to see kookie rubbing his eyes from his earlier nap.

they stayed quiet until tae nudged jimin to talk realizing they were taking too long to reply, "he- forgot to buy green onion for the fried rice.. so he went to the store and were in charge of watching you." jimin straight up lied

kook nodded looking past the two.

"what is that?" he pointed at the computer, taehyung shutting it quite frantically.

"n-nothing! nothing at all bun, come here, you must be cold." taehyung sat up to take a seat on the couch, placing jungkook on his lap and back hugging on the boy.

"im hungry hyungie.." kookie pouted rubbing his tummy.

this made jimin worry that they hadnt had any lunch. so he sat up to fetch some snacks from the counter.

"how about we binge watch a movie and eat some snacks till jin hyung comes back hmm?" jimin smiled seeing kookie nod a little.

for now, itll help them all keep themselves distracted. they didnt want to worry too much even if they were sweating.

"lets watch, ponyo okay bun? you watched that before?" jimin asked

jungkook shook his head, tilting it curiously. they both cooed at him.

"its really good, youll love it." tae hummed in content kissing jungkooks neck as jimin came to sit down next to them.

jimin held kookie's hand as he laid his head on the boys lap.

the bunny boy caressed jimins head before eventually playing with his hair.

"fuck, havent been here for a while." yoongi sat down  on a seat, the lady talking with joon had began typing in their names on the computer before walking back with namjoon to where the boys sat.

"okay, were going to take you for examination before we insert a new microchip in your data system, just to see if you have any other injuries from the accident." the lady instructed

"oh hell if course he sustained a damn injury from falling with a whole ass building how long is this going to take? i have mouths to feed you know." jin sat impatiently.

"please calm down sir, its only going to take a few minutes for examination but it may take a few hours for the actual process. you can leave if you need business to take care of, well handle mr.min." she formally replied with a bow.

jin got up and sighed, "then im leaving, just make sure hes okay or i will throw hands." jin glared.

"sorry about him.." namjoon shook his head in embarrassment. "hes got his hands full at the moment."

the lady returned to her desk, the three boys sitting down as they watched yoongi fumble with the drawstrings of jins hoodie.

"y-you think... you think he even wants to see me?" yoongi looked down, trying to hide any emotion he couldve given out.

but the boys could see it clearly, they could see through yoongi's facade, the loneliness, the sadness in his cold expression.

they see it all.

meanwhile as jin was driving home

the three boys who sat watching ponyo had stared at nothing but kookie who was focused on the show.

"...hyung?" jungkook whispered.

they both responded with a "yes?", glaring at eachother right after

kookie giggled softly, "when are they coming back."

"i'd say they should be home in a little bit, be patient baby." jimin sighed sitting up from jungkook's lap.

jin eventually popped in with a smile on his face.

the three boys sat up, two boys with worried anticipation and the youngest with excitement.

"jin hyung?" jungkook stood running into jins arms.

"hey my little prince how was your sleep?" jin hummed.

"i was sooo tired hyungie. plus i watched ponyo with the boys."

the two boys behind jungkook stared at jin with pursed lips, jin had mouthed to them "what?"

with tae mouthing back, "nothing."

jungkook stared up at jin before realizing something, "hyungie? wheres the green onion at?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
111K 5.8K 47
"So fuckin cute" "You think I'm cute?" "Did I say that out loud?" . . . . "Fuck" "Language!!" "Shit sorry, I didn't- oh fuck" s i g h . . . . "I coul...
4.5K 692 16
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
35.2K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...