babybun ™ || j.jk + bts

By yoonaesthete

ᴶ.ᴶᴷ + ᴮᵀˢ || ᴬᵁ ᴬ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᴵᴺ ᵂᴴᴵᶜᴴ ᴬ ᵀᴱᴱᴺᴬᴳᴱ ᴹᴵᴸᴸᴱᴺᴵᴬᴸ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴵᴺ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᶜᴿᴵˢᴵˢ... More

zero ™
one ™
two ™
three ™
four ™
five ™
six ™
seven ™
eight ™
nine ™
eleven ™
twelve ™
thirteen ™
fourteen ™
fifteen ™
sixteen ™
seventeen ™

ten ™

7.3K 266 209
By yoonaesthete

sorry

"do you have to!"

four words

jungkook wont let go.

little kookie was in the middle of pulling on namjoons arm, sitting on the floor with his legs wrapped around one of daddy long legs, leg.

the stubborn baby had all night to think about it, and to change his mind about the situation being at ease for him.

it wasnt.

as the saying goes "let it go" from frozen, the movie jungkook and hobi were watching last night, jungkook didnt give two fucks about what elsa had to say.

it was a scene the boys had to take in right after breakfast. when the three boys had to get their items ready for the leave.

"baby, please let me go." namjoon cooed and whined at the same time. as much as he wanted to stay with kook, he still had his mission going.

hoseok and jin tried pulling the boy off but he didnt budge.

yoongi's footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, and for a moment, the 5 boys had sighed in relief.

"yoongi hyung, please tell jungkook that well be fine." namjoon smiled softly.

jungkook shook his head in disbelief. but his eyes trailed to yoongi, who held a large duffel bag on his shoulder.

"he can do whatever he wants." and then the said man had walked towards the door.

but he wasnt as fast as kookie who swiftly tackled his way towards yoongi, and held tightly on his waist.

"no!" jungkook hmmphed.

yoongi internally cooed but he rolled his eyes at the boy and started to pry him off.

"jungkook, were going to be late." yoongi groaned.

this seemed to only angry the younger more as the grip on yoongi's waist tightened hard

yoongi groaned even loudly when he felt jungkooks wrist touch an area that was most sensitive

yoongi dragged his way to the couch, pried the boy off, picked him up to where he straddled his lap, and eyed him hard.

"youre going to be a fucking brat today huh?" he said aloud, the boys crossing there arms as they watched in amusement.

the scene of the younger being scolded like a toddler was oddly appealing to the boys.

"n-no..." jungkook flinched at yoongi's abrasive tone.

"is that so? cause if you are, i swear to fucking christ, i will lay you on my lap and spank you really hard in front of the others. would you like that?"

jungkook didnt answer, instead his cheeks were as red as rudolphs red nose.

"hes so cute.." jimin whispered to jin who stood right next to him.

"jin hyung, tae, and jimin all need to take you shopping. and we said you could get whatever the fuck you want if you behave."

"you better behave babyboy. i like giving punishments to people who deserve it." yoongi leaned in, his nose nearly scraping jungkook's nose

jungkook nodded, his head down in shame.

yoongi smirked in victory, but he remembered something, "kisses right?"

this had jungkooks head perk up, in a feel of excitement,

"where do you want to be kissed?" yoongi wondered.

jungkook thought for a moment, he stared at yoongi's face and spaced out, his mind wondering off as he stared at yoongis lips

"alright then." yoongi replied, leaning in, shocking jungkook as he laid his soft lips upon the youngers.

yoongi lifted the small flustered boy onto the couch and picked his duffel bag up, heading towards the door.

"be out asap when youre done." and then he shut the door.

the boys laughed at jungkooks cute bunny expression. his eyes wide and his paws laying flat over the arm of the couch as he watched the door shut completely.

"my turn?" hoseok shrugged and walked in front of the boy, bending down a little so he could be eye to eye with kook.

"bunny?"

"yes hobi hyung?" jungkook replied, finding his voice all of a sudden.

"you be a goodboy today okay?" hobi booped the kids nose with his finger.

"i will hyung!" jungkook smiled showing his cute bunny teeth.

"now give me kiss." hoseok leaned in, jungkook swiftly leaned closer to kiss hobi's puckered lips, twice.

hobi chuckled, and moved away, letting namjoon walk in front of jungkook, though he bent, he was still too tall to meet eye to eye with jungkook.

"stay safe bun, okay?" namjoon mumbled, towering over jungkook. he gave kookie a long peck on the lips

the three had exited out. and the boys were left with a weeping jungkook.

"come here bunny, its okay baby. theyll be back soon." jin hummed. massaging jungkooks locks as the boy laid his head over jins shoulder, straddling the broad shouldered man.

"in the meantime, youll have fun with us. well keep you occupied always, and make you smile." jimin comforted.

they stood up after a while, taehyung guiding jungkook into jins room as the three had to decide on what jungkooks should where to shield him from the public.

the boys had their usual style of black clothes or suits.

"hmm, oversized oversized." jin decided. he had a really cute fluffy pink sweater that was even big on himself.

"this one." jin smirked.

"that ones bigger than the other one you gave me." jungkook stared.

"indeed it is, which is a good thing." tae added, setting himself next to jungkook.

"ill get you some black jeans bun." jimin sat up and ran to his room with full speed

"youre going to fall down, slow down!" jin scolded, but the sound of a thud was heard at the same time followed by a loud "ow"

"he never listens." jin shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"namjoon? are you there." hoseok repeated as he talked through the microphone of an earpiece he wore.

"copy."

"yoongi, you there?" hoseok spoke again.

"copy, also im right next to you, dumbass."

both boys were in their starting areas, yoongi and hoseok were side by side at the back of the building, namjoon was in the front for the first encounter on his visit with the man.

"alright, ill go in first, then ill make my way up using the stairs, i recommend going through the basement. thats where the nearest vent is for your part of the plan." yoongi concluded. hoseok nodding.

"alright." hoseok nodded.

they entered the building at the same time namjoon had entered.

the building had 8 floors. it was a hotel building that their target had bought for himself.

the first floor was the main entrance, where access to the basement and the stairs had started.

in all, it was an easy layout, but the guards were what the boys had trouble with

each floor would have about 8 guards, and definitely, there was a guard at the top of the roof where yoongis destination was.

the four boys were in the car, playing a tune that relaxed them as they sung along. making jungkook smile.

"lets go to the mall first. the one near crystal snow street, where the ryan plushies are on sale." jin had remembered namjoon wanting ryan plushies.

it was pretty chilly outside which caused taehyung to shiver. jungkook leaned in, hugging taehyung closely, as the drive continued

"mm, thank you bunny.." taehyung uwued. jungkooks head was laying on his shoulder, breath fanning his neck. making body heat rise more than it should have.

he wrapped his arms around jungkooks body as the boy sat on his lap.

taehyung had combed his hands through jungkooks locks, knowing that the boy loves when they do that. it makes him fall asleep faster.

jin turned the radio down when he peeked in the mirror to see the baby boys eyes shut completely.

"poor baby, i heard the television was on in hoseoks room, hobi was laughing too much which probably kept the boy up longer than he expected." jin laughed with a scoff.

"we should make a bedtime then?" jimin whispered.

"mmm, its not like were going out everyday. but a bedtime sounds good. maybe 10pm."

"oh hell no." jimin and tae whispered at the same time.

"im talking about jungkook dumbasses."

tae and jimin shrugged. "maybe 12am at the most." tae suggested.

"well try that, if hes too stubborn then it is what it is." jin retorted.

by the time the car ride ended, jungkook was lightly shook awake by taehyung.

"goodmorning beautiful. its time to go shopping." taes eyes were melting when he saw jungkooks sleepy expression.

the fact that the baby pink sweater had a large hoodie with bears on it, tae couldnt breath properly when he was being suffocated in cuteness

"come on baby bear." taehyung encouraged jungkook to sit awake.

they exited the car, jungkook slowly wobbling as he walked hand in hand with jin, who lead him towards a nearby clothing shop.

obviously, the boys cant help but attract stares from individuals who seemed to fancy their style of a white dress up and slacks.

taehyung was busy searching for much more expensive brands of cute clothes and jimin was piling up hoodies that would just look so cute on jungkook.

"baby, you have to open your eyes in order to choose with me." jin held jungkooks face in his hands, trying to open the bunnys eyes.

"im so tirrrred hyungie." kookie whined.

"i know baby i know. but you have to stay away for a little while longer."

"im at the top." yoongi called on hoseok.

"what took you long?" hoseok scoffed.

"i had to smother a man who was six feet tall, i dont know, you tell me." yoongi sassed.

hoseok just got done planting his set of bombs, 5 minutes left on the clock, and yoongi spotted namjoon carefully leading the man towards the trunk.

"hey, the man has guards around him." yoongi groaned.

hoseok panted, he was nearly crawling outside of the building. "i know, namjoon is ready to shoot them down. just focus on your main target."

"roger."

yoongi seen namjoon eye him from below and thats when he heard a beep from his earpiece.

he carefully aimed his sniper, and in a split second namjoon pulled his gun out and yoongi pulled the trigger.

one man dead, and namjoon was sprinting to the side, pulling out a second gun as he aimed for the head of the next man with a gun.

yoongi looked at the building beside him. and realized that the jump was going to be a pain in the ass.

"well shit, fuck you too namjoon." yoongi grunted

"command now yoongi, command now." namjoon yelled through the earpiece.

yoongi threw his duffel bag first and then at the same time he jumped, he said his command word.

at least, he tried to jump.

a sudden grip had pulled him hard and he realized that it was the man he thought he smothered to death

the last thing the boys heard was a loud explosion, hoseok sprinting his way towards the drivers seat with namjoon inside.

"were driving to the building right now yoongi." namjoon spoke through the earpiece.

silence,

"yoongi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...
16.5K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
644K 29.1K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
44K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...