The Major's Darling

By CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 9

4K 96 4
By CharmingQueen1

Brinley's POV:

When I feel the burning sensation start to dull, I knew the end was near and I know they did too. I'm really sad that I wasn't the first one to hold my babies after Carlisle got them out. The normally hand the babies to the mother and let her hold them before they go to check if they are healthy or not. I have names picked out for them. I hope no body named my children without my consent or they will feel my wrath.

I open my eyes finally and my eyes go straight to Jasper and I inspect every detail of his face, especially what I couldn't see before. I say, "Our kids?"

Jasper's eyes shoot to me and he says, "No body knew what you had picked for names since you went into labor before you could tell us."

I ask, "Did anyone name them while I was out."

Jasper looks hesitant to answer and I say, "Jasper tell me that I'm able to name my own fucking children. They are the only ones I get."

Jasper says, "Darlin' calm down."

I sneer and say, "That isn't happening. Who did it? Was it you?"

Jasper says, "Everyone was trying to figure out what names the babies liked to be called."

I run away from him and go into the forrest and scream. I didn't even get to name my own kids. It wasn't their choice to make, it was mine. I gave birth to my kids. I carried them. I made the decision to threaten my own life to have them. It was MY choice on what to name them. NOT ANYONE ELSE'S.

I ended up finding out what my gift is. I get to control the elements and the weather. Fun. I decided to hunt before I go back.

I kill 3 deer, a bear, and a mountain lion. I'm still raging with anger. As I'm walking back, I think might as well be the last one to hold my children while we are at this.

I here Edward state, "Oh shit."

They all know I'm pissed. Last one to know everything when it comes to MY children.

I state, "Babies. Now!"

Rose and Esme run up to me and hand me my babies and I coo at them. I say overy calm, "How do you think I was going to act when I'm the last one to hold my own kids, and learn that everyone else in the house named them without my consent to anything?"

Rose came to grab them since I was super pissed and I growled and said, "If anyone of you take them from me you are dead. Now, down to business. I want to know what the names are and by who in the next 5 minutes or I'm not speaking to any of you ever in the next century. What did you name my son?"

Emmett said, "On the list, he liked Spencer Evan."

Rosalie pipes up and says, "We didn't think you would be this mad. But, your daughter liked Elisabeth Lillian Hale."

I calm down a little and Jasper relaxes and I say, "My daughters' name is the one I wanted. Thank you, Edward. It was the last thing on my mind before I was bitten twice. Now, we are changing his name to Jayden Spencer Whitlock Hale."

Emmett says, "I like that one so much more. Why didn't I think of that?"

I say, "You aren't his mother."

I hand Jasper Jayden. I keep a hold on my baby girl. Everyone keeps trying to take them from me. I realized, they don't trust me. I hand her to Esme and I run out the door. I feel like crying now and I hide up in a tree.

Jasper's POV:

I watch her run outside knowing full well she needed to be on her own right now. I walk down stairs and I say, "She's worse than livid. She's 3 times as pissed off as any of you would think. She didn't get to be the first one to hold our children. She was bleeding out and we had bit her to change her. You all minus Edward tried to name the kids without asking her. I was waiting for her. It was her decision to do so. She did all the hard work. I didn't. I had to watch her health slowly deteriorate while she was growing our children. That was the first thing she had asked me was, 'Did anyone name them.'"

Rosalie feels bad now because she never had kids and couldn't name them. Brinley is super pissed and we heard her scream and the babies started crying at the sound of their mother's anguish. In around 15 minutes she came back and was deadly calm when she talked and she had threatened us also. She is very restrained as a newborn. She was handed her children right away since she demanded them. She was holding them and asked who had named them and what they named our kids. At least she didn't kill anyone over our daughter's name. Edward got that right, she had it on her mind before it all went dark for her. She had handed me Jayden so she could hold our baby girl. I see Rose walk over to her and try to pick up Elisabeth. I see and feel the realization on her face and she hands Esme her daughter and runs off. We all looked at Rosalie who states, "I just wanted to hold her."

I say, "Rosalie, she woke up after three days of not seeing our kids and you are only going to let her hold her for 4 minutes. Rosalie, she thinks we don't trust her with her own kids."

Rosalie looks down in shame and then she says, "Was she even thinking about their wellbeing and not how pissed off she was."

Edward sighs and says, "Rosalie. She wasn't thinking of killing anyone or anything. She was totally focused on her interegation. She only looked at her kids and spoke deathly calm to us and she didn't want to scare her babies."

I hear a voice say, "DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION MY MOTHERING SKILLS!!!!"

You could see and feel the fear coming off of everyone in the house. Alice says, "She will be calm soon. She won't trust us very much unless you are Jasper, Edward, or Carlisle. Maybe Esme in there too since she handed the baby to you."

Emmett says, "Why not me?"

Alice says, "Emmett, you can crush them in under a second. Other than that she trusts you very much."

He nods in understanding, happy he didn't make her upset in the first place. We see a quick zoom and both babies are gone and out the door. Brinley took them and a stroller. I hope we see her soon. I sigh in frustration. I stalk off to our room. I then break some stuff, and I run outside and knock down some trees. I hear her talking to our babies.

She says, "My little darlings, mommy will protect you even if I have to throw a lightning bolt at them."

I gape at her when she throws a lightning bolt at the tree, and the babies giggle at her. She says, "Jasper, I know you are there. Yes, my little darlings, Daddy joined us on our little adventure in the woods."

Brinley's POV:
I can't believe that Rosalie questioned my abilities to be a mom. I could hear everything that had said in the tree I was sitting in. I screamed at them and I was satisfied when they flinched and cowared in fear.

I zoom by all of them and grab my babies and a stroller with a diaper bag that has bottles in it. We are walking in the woods and I start talking to my babies.

I say, "My little darlings, mommy will protect you even if I have to throw a lightning bolt at them."

I throw a lightning bolt at the tree, and the babies giggle. I say, "Jasper, I know you are there. Yes, my littles darlings, Daddy joined us on our little adventure in the woods. Why can't any of you trust me? I trusted all of you for years and I can't even get a little from anyone other than you, Carlisle, and Edward. You know, I had thought of the god parents, but now I'm rethinking it."

Jasper says, "I've been wanting to tell you something the entire time."

I cut him off and say, "What, they're your kids too. I heard what all of you said."

Jasper says, "I wanted to tell you that I love you."

I say, "I love you too, Jasper."

We turn around and head back to the house and I am way more calm than when I woke up this morning. I stop and Jasper realizes that and turns to me and walks back to me and opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off by grabbing his shirt and I kiss him hard. He responds to this and we pull away and I wink at him and say, "Not in front of the babies."

He opens and closes his mouth to my statement. We hold hands on the way back to the house. I grab my baby girl and I hold her and I say, "Emmett come outside please."

Emmett rushes outside and I say, "Hold her."

I carefully put her into his arms and I grab Jayden and I hold him. I mumble, "Let's take a stroll in the woods. Bring the stroller."

He pushes the stroller and once we are far enough away from the house I say, "I hope you know that I do trust you Em. It's exactly like Alice said. You can crush them and I just got them."

Emmett says, "I do know that and I understand where you come from. I will try my hardest not to crush them."

I say excitedly, "You wanna see something?"

Emmett says, "Yes."

I sit Jayden back into the stroller, and I grab Elisabeth also and put her in the stroller. I open his palm and I put some dirt in it and then I manipulate water to land on the dirt and then I grow a few flowers in the dirt. I see his facial expressions go from calm to in shock.

He says, "How?"

I motion for him to be quiet and I throw a lightning bolt at the tree and he got even paler than he usually is.

He states, "Holy Shit. You are amazing."

He sets the dirt with the flowers in the woods right off the path and he runs and hugs me. I laugh at him. Emmett blurts out, "We all were trying to figure out names for Jayden except Jasper. He was waiting for you. I was trying to figure out 'What would Brinley name him?' that is the hardest thing to try and figure out."

I smirk and say, "I know. Let's go back. I miss Jasper."

Emmett says, "In more ways than one."

I say, "Shut up"

He says, "Yes ma'am."

I punch his arm and he says, "Ow."

I tell him, "It's hot when Jasper does it, but it's plain creepy when you do it."

He laughs at me. We continue to walk back to the house and Emmett says, "This way. The others will meet us there."

We turn and walk down the small path and I see a small cottage and Jasper is standing there at the front door. He smiles when he sees me and walks over to me and hugs me. He walks us inside and Emmett disappears. I ask, "Is this ours?"

Jasper smiles and he says with his sexy accent pulling through, "Yes, it is. Darling."

I stop the stroller and I walk over to him, wrap my arms around him and whisper, "I'm still looking forward to being fucked against a tree."

I move my arms up and down his back as I place light kisses on his neck and he growls. I let out a light moan in his neck and he growls even more. I whisper, "I'm going to call Esme."

I grab my phone and dial Esme's number and say, "Can you watch my babies tonight?"

Esme says, "You trust me?"

I say, "Esme. I trust you all right now, besides Rosalie."

Esme says, "I'm outside."

We end the call and I say, "Damn. That was fast."

I open the door and Esme walks in and says, "Please don't break anything in the house. Emmett and Rosalie did enough of that."

I say, "I definitely believe that. We won't Esme."

She pushes the stroller and walks out the door. Once the door is shut Jasper slams me against it. Not enough to break it though. He kisses me hard and I return the kiss equally as hard and I let him ravish me inside the house. IN EACH ROOM.

A few hours later:
I say, "Damn, Jasper. That was amazing."

Jasper says, "Darling, that is an understatement."

I say, "Agreed. Jasper?"

He says, "You want more already? We did it at least 20 times."

I giggle and say, "I was going to say 'I love you.' You are one horny man."

He smirks and says, "That's because I am in love with the most beautiful woman in the world."

I roll on top of him and lay my head on his chest and we just lay there for a while. I move to get comfortable and Jasper slips right inside of me and we moan and I ride him until he takes control and fucks the shit out of me again.

Jasper says suddenly, "Marry me?"

I lift my head up and say, "Do I get a formal proposal?"

Jasper says, "If you want one, Darling."

I said, "Have I ever told you how sexy your accent is?"

Jasper smirks and say, "Nope."

I smirk and say, "It is the second sexiest thing that came out of your mouth."

Jasper flips us over and says, "Darling. What's the first?"

I smirk while I kiss his neck and say, "When you growl/moan."

He growls at me and pushes inside me again. I gasp and moan his name. He is very gentle this time and it is very passionate and slow until we reach our peaks. He stands up off of me and he picks me up and goes to the shower and we wash each other and do it again. I wrap a towel around myself and so does Jasper. I grab the top of his towel and pull him to me and I kiss him tenderly. We pull away and get dressed. We run out of the house and we hunt a little.

We walk to the main house and Emmett says, "Break anything? I thought you would be back sooner."

I smile and say, "I had a lot of fun, but we didn't break anything or have sex on a tree. I was looking forward to that."

I walk into the living room and I see my babies have gown to look at least 2-3 overnight. I say, "My little darlings how are you?"

I poke each one on the nose and they tackle me in a hug. They say to my surprise, "We is good, Momma."

I say, "Jazz, come here."

Jasper comes over and they say, "Hello, Daddy."

Jasper takes a seat behind me and the kids in front of us. Alice takes a picture of us and documents everything on the kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
56.7K 1.1K 21
In any aspect of her life, Charlotte Spencer never thought that she would live as a nurse in the very small town of Forks, Washington. She never thou...
373K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
8.8K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...