The Converge On Newton

By Vampiregirl65179

You all know about the Cardiff team with Jack, Ionto, Owen, Gwen, and Toshiko. But what no one knows, is that... More

Weevils
Time to travel
They arrive
You blew up the hub?
The doctor
Role Call
The proposal
the doctor and rose
The plan of the Daleks
Amy
part 11
Tina
The beginning
Shelly's flashback
The battle for Newton
London
The Wedding

Tina's Flashback

4 1 0
By Vampiregirl65179

*Flashback*

I felt the claws of the Weevil tear into my face. I let out a cry of pain as I fired blindly into the air. I couldn’t do it anymore. I dropped to the ground knowing this was how I was to die. I heard footsteps come over to me. I tried to open my eyes to figure out who it is. I couldn’t! It was like.... like someone had stapled them shut. I felt someone lean down and feel at my neck.

Get away you dirty Weevil! I thought.

“God no Tina. She can’t be. Jack please tell me that she isn’t!” I heard a voice.

Shelly. No I’m not dead. I’m right here. Please get Mariah! Jack don’t you dare say that I’m dead!

“Mariah come here! Tina’s hurt!”

I heard someone running over. I felt the ground shift as someone went down on their knees and felt at my neck.

“There.... there’s no pulse. She isn’t breathing!”

There was a sharp pain in my chest. Like a thousand nails going into my chest. Air! There’s air!

“Jack there isn’t any point in doing CPR she’s gone!” I heard Mariah scream.

Someone screamed out no. I think it was Shelly.

“Jack do something! She can’t die! I love her please!” Shelly screamed.

All I could hear was disembodied voices. I couldn’t tell who was who. The only person that stood out was Shelly and Jacks.

“Shelly we need to go. We will come back for her later. We have to. It’s the Torchwood way.”

No, Jack don’t leave me! I’m still alive! I’m not dead! I shouted in my head.

Why couldn’t I move? Why couldn’t I speak? I was going to die here all by myself.

By the time I felt close to death. Well as close as I could get, I finally heard footsteps coming towards me.

They are finally here. I get to go die in a cold metal box.

There was the sensation of flying as someone picked me up. I felt the air rush past my face as I went up.

Time to go and see the light? Maybe I will see my dad, and my mom. Maybe it will be a better place than here?

I felt the movement of the car. It felt like it was forever of a drive. By the time we stopped and they pulled me out, I figured I would be dead by then. I was wrong. The table was cold. Like ice cold. I felt my face being cleaned, my hair being brushed.

The normal Torchwood protocol. Clean the body, dress them all pretty, then stick them in a box. That’s how it always goes.

As I was thinking this, I felt a sharp sting in the side of my neck. It felt like a needle. I tried to squirm. It hurt so badly. It felt like a thousand bees stinging my neck while injecting venom into my system. It hurt to think that this was death. It hurt to think that my death wasn’t the death that I was hoping, the death that I wanted was peaceful and painless. This was not it.

I was hurting so bad that I passed out from the pain. When I was able to come to, I could see again. I was in a room. It was completely purple. I couldn’t move anything but my head at the point. I looked around the room to see nothing but the bed and the walls. I felt like I was in an asylum. It was bare. I tried to speak only to find out that I couldn’t.

Well at least I can see and move around, I thought to myself.

I could hear, I could see and I could eat. I heard the door open and turned to see a woman. She was beautiful. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and a very pale complexion. She was wearing a purple dress with golden beads, a blue jacket, black leather gloves, and a pearl necklace with matching earrings.

She came over and took a spoon and a bowl out of her pouch she was carrying. She opened the bowl and dipped the spoon it. When she pulled it out, it was covered in this blue liquid.

“It will help with the pain.”

That was all she said. She fed me every day. Everyday even when I could feed myself. She was the only one who fed me. Yeah at first the substance was disgusting, but I slowly got used to it. Soon enough it turned red and started to be the only thing that I craved. All other food seemed to be from a different planet.

After about two months, she brought in a human body. I thought she was crazy. She pulled the neckline of the shirt down and bit into her neck. The girl let out a scream. Once the lady pulled away, she shoved the girl at me.

“Drink,” she said.

I looked at the girl, then back at the only person I have had contact with for who knows how long. I looked at her as I felt my teeth sharpen. I poked my tooth and saw blood coming off my finger as I pulled away. As I looked down at the girl as I sank my teeth down into her neck and drank. That was the first day I took a human life.

“I want to go back. I want to see my friends,” I told her.

“There is a man, his name is Francesco. He is my son. He will take you back.” she said and walked out of the room.

I ran around the room and picked things up then rushed out the door. I ran into the hallway straight into a man. He was tall, brown hair, piercing green eyes, and was in a purple suit. He was amazing.

“I....I’m sorry.” I said backing up into my room again.

“No it’s fine. Are you the one that my mother calls Valentina?” he asked.

“How...how do you know my name?” I asked.

“My mother is a very talented person. She has her ways of knowing things that most people don’t know.” he said.

I was scared by this man. This man that was supposed to take me back to my friends. But with being scared, I was also in awe of this man. He was beautiful, his looks were those of a models, but yet he was here.

“So are you the one that my mother tells me of? Because if it is true, her talking of your beauty is such an under exaggeration! You are the beauty of  a flower, your hair being jet black, your skin, pale as the moon. You are the night, the beautiful night!” he said taking my hand and kissing it.

I could tell that I was blushing like no other. No one had ever talked to me like that.

“Yes I am Valentina, but please call me Tina. I want to go back to my friends. I need to go back. They think that I’m dead!” I said.

“Beautiful angel, you are dead. You’re a Saturnynian,” he said smiling.

“A what? Oh never mind, just take me back!”

“Sweet beautiful angel, you can go back, your friends left you. You were close to death. We took care of you when your friends just left you.”

“I don’t care. I’m going back!”

I stormed out of the room and past him. I don’t know how I managed to get back, but I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 356 19
" 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩. " 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘩𝘰, 𝘉𝘉𝘊 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶�...
360 15 16
Cardiff. Torchwood. Weevils. Falling Stars. The world in on the brink of catastrophe when Doctor decides to change the universe. Jack Harkness and hi...
5.1K 359 25
Jobiska has never really known where he's from or where he's going. What happened? Why doesn't he know? Can anyone save him now?
5.8K 329 47
Winifred Tyler was doing okay. She was working towards an okay life. She never wanted anything else. But when an alien with a time-and-space-ship com...