ShadowFallen (GxG)

By SnowFall23

(Description) In this world their are humans,then there are creatures not quite so human. What if you were bo... More

Chapter 1: Streets of NewYork
First Chapter?
Chapter 2: Wet Dog in Town
Chapter 3: Back in School
West & East Members
Chapter 4: Measly Snakes
Chapter 5: 1 Week Later
Chapter 6: On Shifter Watch
Chapter 7: Fistful of Cash Spent on Tickets
Chapter 8: Loosening Up
Note to Readers!!
Chapter 9: Gold Mine
Chapter 10: Avoided and Schools Conflict
Chapter 11: A Tag Along,Witch Bitch
Chapter 12: Valentines Day
Chapter 13: Roses and Pizza
Chapter 14: Newbies
Chapter 15: A Hot Visit
Chapter 16: Cage Fight
Chapter 17: King
Chapter 18: Bad Apple
SouthSide Members
Chapter 19: Day of Peace
Chapter 20: Jax...I'm Sorry
Chapter 21: Three Weeks Later...
Chapter 22: On the Road
Chapter 23: My Mate is Rouge
Chapter 24: Trouble With Vipers
Chapter 25: Black Death
Chapter 27: Proposal
Chapter 28: Night at Work
Chapter 29: Hang Out
Chapter 30: Day of Shop
PART 2
Part 2 Chapter 1: GreySuits
My Warning to You
Part 2 Chapter 2: Cold Water Burns
Part 2 Chapter 3: Love Bites
Part 2 Chapter 4: Pack vs Family
Part 2 Chapter 5: Jax In Limbo
Part 2 Chapter 6: Im Her King
A/N
Part 2 Chapter 7: What Kind Name is Apple
Part 2 Chapter 8: Assholes and Scaredy Cats
Part 2 Chapter 9: The Demon Itself
Part 2 Chapter 10: Black Hand
Part 2 Chapter 11: After Bail, Bad Apple is Back Baby!!
Part 2 Chapter 12: She used to call me Tickle
Part 2 Chapter 13: The Royalty Ring
Part 2 Chapter 14: UnderRealm Camp
Part 2 Chapter : Twitchy Fingers
All About Sequel

Chapter 26: The Trat

594 30 0
By SnowFall23

Isis's Pov)

This was not good...Jax was going to kill Victor. Not that wasn't justifiable but she can't go after him while Vipers are on his side.

I looked behind me to see King. She had worry written over her face. I smirked Jax you really can win hearts.

After awhile of searching I skidded to a stop seeing Fredrick. He had his massive hands on his muscled hips. "No where in the alleys Isis." He answered. I nodded. "Where would Victor run to..." I thought to myself. "What have your clans been using the Shifters for?" I asked King.

"Cooks,for the drugs..." She shrugged. I nodded my head. "Fredrick get absolutely everyone Jax might already be there." I growl nervously.

I turn to Denise. She looked worried. "Be ready to collect hell hound souls,cast a glamour when we get there." I order. Denise's eyes darken.

"Yes Alpha." She bowed her head a dark gleaming smirk on her face. It scared me that,that look might be on Jax's face.

Jax's Pov)

I looked at all the Shifters. Blood running off of me like rain. I had just brutally murdered the Omega Vipers.

"Jax!!!!" I look to see Anna. She was about to run up to me and hug me but was stopped by Black Bear. "I've missed you so much." Anna sighed. She looked beautiful.

Her curves hung on her like silk.
Her hair was draped over one shoulder.

Anna looked around at the dead bodies. "Where is Victor Black Bear?" I asked him.

Black Bear looked at me eyes closing as I saw Victor pass through the bodies.

"Pup-" "YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I screamed jumping on him. I saw more Vipers pour out of portals.
I punched Victor across the face.

He threw me through the wall.
"You betrayed Axe!!" I scream standing up shifting into half form. Victor bent over the table in pain I didn't care he deserved death.

I felt a massive body hit me. I saw Victor using his demonic half. I snarled letting my aura stab at him.

I blocked a large overhead kick.
I was punched in the gut sent into the brick wall.

Isis's Pov)

All of the Lycons were shifted into their wolves. King was on my right and Fredrick looked down from a hill at the Apartment Complex.

We all focused on the ruckus going on inside. I noticed King was nervous. Running out of the apartment was Victor.

"Denise." I call out and the Soulless Witch clapped her hands a done surround us for three miles in each direction.

Victor stopped in shock. He was badly bruised and had a chunk of his arm torn from him. He looked terrified and I saw this coward,he was about to turn and run but was thrown to the ground by Jax.

She was terribly injured...did she fight off Vipers. "Jax Enough!!!" Fredrick yelled his voice cracking as we watched PUP. Mercilessly beat Victor.

Her eyes...they weren't hold Jax they were,the eyes of a Rouge....Jax was Rouge.

"King...you have to stop her,Rouge's like this won't listen to a pack." I say looking at the brown amber hound.

King's ears twitched. She sprinted down the hill in an instant. She leapt up shifting into human form and tackling Jax.

King's Pov)

"Enough Jax....it's over that's enough he will face his punishment." I soothed Jax.

Her heart was thudding hard like a drum in her chest. I looked at her. She was a blood sticky mess. I wiped some blood from a cut on her head.

"Lets head back...let your pack destroy Victor,it's what you do with Traitors right?" I asked,her eyes burning in mine.

Dead vipers and a few shifters were scared shitless. A beautiful Girl stood at the doorway a sad look across her face. She stepped toward Jax which seemed to be locked in her own little world.

She went to go reach for her and I hissed at he pulling Jax closer to me. I felt Isis behind me. "Fredrick,we getting answers first..." Isis said carefully.

I looked to see the giant of a man look down at a labored Victor.
"Words can not describe-" "I know Fredrick...do as I say please." Isis said softly but with authority in her voice.

Isis looked to the girl. "AnnaBell,long time no see." She nodded at the girl. "Isis is she going to be okay?" The girl named Anna asked.

"She'll be fine,I'm sorry but I'll lend you some Lycons to take care of the mess...Jax will return to speak to you soon." Isis said as I lifted Jax off of the ground.

Denise took Jax's bandana off of her head and tied it around her eyes. I looked at Isis then Denise.

"She is having an Episode,there is far to much that you don't know about her...I will speak to the wolves just clean her up and sit her down with her pack." Denise ordered.

I simply nodded taking Jax along with me. After about an hour of walking I had got her in the tub. I got her some clothes given to her by Blaze I think.

I wiped the blood from Jax's face. "Jax...." I breathed out. Her jaw set and she took off the bandana. Her deep golden amber eyes looking into my green ones.

She stood from the tub her clothes soaked since I hadn't bothered to strip her.

Inertia entered the bathroom with a first aid kit. Inertia started taking Inertia shirt off leaving a bra and a few gashes. "Only a small amount of stitches and no scars." Inertia sighed sweetly.

I wanted to tear that tone from her throat and beat it I death. Jax seemed empty. She looked like she was still fuming inside though.

After four hours of slow moving Jax dressed in a gold sleeveless hoodie her bandana on her head. Her spiky hair all over the place still.

I stood up Inertia glared at me. "What's your problem?" I asked and Inertia walked closer pushing me into the wall. Her eyes burning into my soul. "You don't deserve her,if you hadn't kissed her Jax still would be mine! If you hadn't existed...Jax would've chosen me..." Inertia spat hatefully.

Jealous came off of her in waves. I looked at Jax who watched this. She glared at Inertia. Jax put a calm hand on Inertia's shoulder.

"Why can't you love me!!!" Inertia yelled in Jax's face. Jax stayed calm I heard her thoughts rage from three voices to hers. "I'm a Luna-" "-And a Fucking Rouge you've kept that from your own pack Jax!" Inertia yelled.

Jax took a breath. "Get out Inertia." Inertia looked flustered then slammed Jax across the face leaving.

I looked at Jax worried for her. My face turned emotionless. "Thankyou." Jax whispered...sitting down against the wall.

I made my way over to the front of her my arms over her legs and near her hips.

"I'm sorry for turning my gun on you...I'm sorry for being your potential mate and I'm sorry-" Jax stopped talking realizing how close I was.

I kissed her passionately. I felt the surge of strawberries hit my tongue. I pulled away seeing Jax looking exhausted. "As far as I'm concerned I will always....hate you." I whisper running my hand over her face....

It had been a day since Victors Betrayal. All the Females were around me. Jax was bandaged and was beside me.

So close that our hips touched.
Isis smiled warmly at me. Inertia across from Jax glared at me.

"What does that make of Jax?" Blaze asked. "Make what?" Isis asked, raising an eyebrow. "That makes Jax the Leader of NorthSide...she is the head of the clan now." Isis explained.

"Enough with the sides." Jax said smoothly. The girls all looked at Jax. "Were not on any side,things are going to change." Jax continued. "If I'm Head of the Clan by default then we are going somewhere else,somewhere,Where Axe would want to be." She added.

Isis looked closely at Jax.
"Where would Axe want to be?" Isis asked. "He'll want us to be in the Nether Realm....in his forest the Dread Marsh." Jax mentioned.

"Then that's where were going,I here there's like a school,we'll have to build homes and everything,it's a fresh start." Isis nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.3K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
359K 20.3K 27
Sam hasn't seen Cooper Blackwood in five years. Not since the "incident". And now that he's back, Sam wants answers and he doesn't plan to let him ge...
436K 27.8K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
104K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...