Finding You ❀ h.s.

By kilamniaz

why are you making an effort to find me when you're the one that left - Sequel to My Teacher More

Finding You ❀ h.s.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
note sorry not an update but this is IMPORTANT
chapter 10
chapter 11
Atlanta
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
zayn has left one direction.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NEXT FANFIC!
new book!!

Chapter 5

7K 234 141
By kilamniaz

*licks lips*
Mmmm zayn
FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT TYPOS
-
I sat in a uncomfortable white chair watching random people put the new stage together. I adjusted my posture; my butt was beginning to ache from the usless cousion. People must really like these shows if they'll sit in these chairs to watch it.

"You look bored." I heard Louis say behind me. I jumped, since his mouth was right next to my ear and he came out if no where. He also doesn't have a clue what an 'indoor-voice' is.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted as I jumped, people turned when my voice echoed through the empty room.

Louis laughed. "Sorry. Didn't to scare you that much."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, what you said was right - i am bored." I sighed.

He nudged me. "Well why are you bored? From what i've heard, you have loaded pockets and so does your surgeon boyfriend."

I looked at him. "Just because you assume i'm 'loaded' doesn't mean I can't be bored."

He smirked. "I'm loaded and i'm never bored."

"Well," I sighed, "You and I are completely different people."

"Not necessarily. We're both wealthy and famous, we both have stable jobs." He paused, "We both like to party."

I turned to him. "H-How do you know so much about me."

He shrugged. "I know a lot of things, love."

He turned forward again, leaving me by myself in my thoughts.

'He's weird' is the only thing I can think of. He's probably a secret stalker or something.

"But anyways," His voice boomed loudly again, making me jump, "Do you want to go for lunch with me? I'm starving and you probably are, too."

I nodded and stood up. I might as well get to know him better if I'm going to be going through a big part of my career with him.

He drove us to a small café, where we were both bombarded woth paparazzi.

Another thing we have in common.

We sat in the back away from windows and talked. He ordered a large meal while I decided to go with just soup and tea.

"Here's your tea, Mr.Tomlinson." The elderly waiter sat the china on the table. He glanced at me. "My granddaughter is a big fan of both of you. Would it be rude to ask for an autograph?"

"Of course not!" Louis didn't even ask me, even though I would of said yes, "We'll sign this napkin if you want. What's 'er name?"

The man smiled. "Grace. She's attending the show tomorrow night with some of her friends."
Louis slid the napkin and pen over the table to me.

"Well, hopefully we see her there!" Louis smiled.

I finished putting my signature on the napkin and handed to the man, who thanked us and walked back into the kitchen.

"Another thing we have in common!" Louis sipped his tea, "People love us for doing absloutley nothing!"

"Perks of being a model." I laughed.

Louis chuckled and sat his. Cup down.

"So what i was going to ask you was if you wanted to join me and a couple mates tonight to go out to get a few drinks, maybe go to a club or two."

I glanced down at my hands. I haven't been clubbing in ages, i'm pretty sure I forgot how to dance.

"I don't know if Liam would like that."

Louis chuckled. "Who's Liam? Your father?"

I gave him the look 'really?'. Of course Liam isn't my father, but I want to be loyal to him like he is to me.

"My boyfriend, asshole."

"Hey, don't call me an asshole. I'm paying for your damn lunch!" Louis playfully replied.

I giggled. "I'll think about it."

"You're going." He answered.

I frowned. "But what if I don't want to?"

He shrugged. "That's too bad."

-

I chose a strapless, simple black dress. Like I said, I'm being loyal and made my dress longer than my dresses from my old partying days.

Louis said he would pick me up around 9. It was 9:25.

He eventually pulled up and didn't even say sorry, so i assumed he does this often. I should probably prepare myself just incase he doesn't show up to the show.

He made small talk as he drove, and I talked about how much I didn't want to go.

"Well, what would you be doing if you weren't going?" He asked.

"Probably eating some really good ice cream and watching criminal minds." I answered, crossing my arms.

Louis chuckled, like he always does. "You need to get out more."

I rolled my eyes as I looked out the window. Maybe there's a reason why I don't go out clubbing anymore.

We hopped out of the car and Louis handed someone the keys. We were escorted in and a line of people glared at us as we walked right in. I remember waiting in lines just to get hammered.

Louis held my wrist in a loose grip, just trying to find his way through the crowd.

"Where the fuck are they?" Louis growled.

I raised an eye brow. "Who?"

Louis didn't hear my voice over the music and talking, but he just led me into the mass group of people. He looked to the left and right, and just grabbed a random girl and started dancing with her.

He glanced at me. "Dance." He commanded.

I laughed. "Do you have short term memory loss or something?" I asked.

"To answer your question: No!" Louis smiled. I nearly facepalmed.

"I'm loyal, remember? I have a boyfriend who I love with all my heart."

A man carrying a tray of shots walked by. Louis saw the chance and took it, grabbing a shot off the tray.

"Here." He yelled. "Drink this."
I took the shot and looked down at it.

The clear liquid was pretty much calling my name. I smelled the sour aroma it gave off, i craved this so badly.

I've been craving it for nearly 2 years.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I leaned my head back and downed the drink like it was water.

My throat burned from the foreign burn, it had been so long since I've done that.

And it felt so good.

My addiction for the beverage became a habit for me again; I lost count of how many i drank but I knew it was enough to make me regret in the morning.

I wobbled on the dance floor, Louis watched me get wasted.
Louis smiled at the person behind me as they grabbed my hips and pushed their front against my backside.

I stood there confused, the alcohol only seemed to make me forget how to dance even more.

I was tired and I just wanted to go home. I wish I had a gallon of ice cream in my arms and a nice blanket to cuddle into while watching reruns of criminal minds.

"I w-wanna go home." I laid back against the unkown man behind me. I felt his breath on my cheek.

"Let's go home then." He spoke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the warm club, making the cold air colder than it already was. Paparazzi was waiting for Louis and I outside, they took pictures of the man and I, which I will surely regret.

"I'm hungry." I spoke as I wobbled out, my vision blurry.

"How much have you had to drink, Monica?" He spoke, opening the door for me.

I shrugged while climbing into the car. He closed the door and walked over to the other side; in that time I nearly fell asleep.

"Don't fall asleep on me. We need to catch up on each other's lifes." He shook me.

I groaned.

"I can't believe Louis let you have all that."

The car shook as he drove.

I napped in the car, all i wanted was somewhere to sleep and something to eat.

The ride wasn't long, but the headache that grew while I slept was nearly killing me.

Whoever I was with opened the door, letting me into their home. I didn't give a shit whose House I was at. It could be a serial killer, maybe a kidnapper, but i could care less at the moment.

He took my hand and led me to the kitchen, sitting me down at the table and went to the fridge.

He came back with a banana.

"I think they help with headaches." The man said about the fruit.

I nodded, pealing the banana.

"Ew." The guy said while chuckling, "You drooled on my table."

I shruged. "Sorry." I slurred and continued to eat the banana.

I finished and whined about how tired I was. The man - still unknown - led me to a bed and laid me down, leaving me alone for the rest of the night.

-

The next morning my headache felt like an earthquake was occuring in my brain. The light coming through the window made my groan loudly, making the doors burst open.

"What's wrong?!" The voice said too loudly.

"Shhh!" I said. "The light...it hurts." I whispered.

The blinds were pulled down and the bed dipped. I felt soft fingers touch my leg.

"You alright?"

I wanted to laugh. I got drunk last night and woke up at a stranger's house - could it be any worse?

"Absolutely fabulous." I answered.

I opened my eyes to see who was sitting at my feet.
His long hair framed his face, his eye lashes were thick and he has a slight stubble. He added more tattoos to his already large collection - he was stunning.

"Zayn?!" I gasped.

He chuckled. "That's me."

I looked at him in awe; he looks so different.

"Wow...you look so different." I spoke what I thought.

"I could say the same about you."

I smiled and laid my head back down to the pillow. Atleast I was at someone's house that I knew.

"How are you?" Zayn asked.

"Right now? Terrible." I laughed lightly, "but overall, you could say I'm well. How about you?"

He shrugged. "I've been alright. Opened my own shop downtown and we've been doing well. I met Louis through it."

I nodded.

"Have you gotten anymore tattoos?" Zayn asked while looking at his own.

I shook my head. "Never really have time to. Don't know what else I would get anyways." I glanced down at the ink on my arm.

There was a long silence after... We ran out of things to say.

But the elephant in the room wasn't invisible.

"Are you going to ask about Harry?" Zayn broke the glass and just said it.

I swallowed. "No." I sat up, "Does he even know I'm here?"

He shook his head. "Louis called me and told me you were here, that's how I found out. I don't know if he told Harry-"

"He knows Harry?" I interupted.

"Yeah. They're like best friends." Zayn ran a hand through his hair. "I don't think he told him. Harry would probably come looking for you."

I frowned. "He'd what?"

"He hasn't been the same since you left, Monica." He simply added.

I opened my mouth to deny his words, but my phone beat my to it. I picked it up quickly.

"Hello?"

The only noises were heavy breathing from the other end.

"Hello-"

"Monica! What the fuck?" Liam's loud voice screamed at me through the other end. "I leave you alone for 2 days and you're already hooking up with other guys? How could you?"

"Liam." I stopped him, "What are you talking about."

"What is this magazine in my hand talking about? Who the fuck is this jack off putting you in his car?"

I sighed. "I went out with friends, Liam. Zayn took me home because a drank a bit too much-"

"And what were you thinking when you started drinking?" He shouted once more. "You should really read this fucking tabloid, Monica."

With that he hung up.

-

*clears throat*

So

louis' tweets today

The fandom is literally an atomic bomb rn

And i have to say this

Louis didn't do anything wrong

An article implied that he was gay

And he finally

He FINALLY
STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF
THATS AMAZING

I CLAPPED SO MUCH

HE FUCKING SLAYED FUCK YES

AND IF YOU HATE HIM FOR IT
LEAVE

RIGHT NOW

PLS FLY TO URANUS AND TURN INTO A FUCKING ICE CUBE
BECAUSE ALL HE DID WAS STAND UP FOR HIMSELF FOR ONE FUCKING TIME IN HIS GODDAMN LIFE

AND IF YOURE ALL SAD BC HE'S dENYING LARRY
OR YOU THINK IT WAS MANAGMENT WHO TWEETED IT

LISTEN HERE: it'S 2014 nearly 2015

GROW THE FUCK UP
JESUS CHRIST

MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T EVEN ENGLISH BUT I COULD STILL TELL THAT THEY WERE IMPLYING LOUIS AS GAY

There's my rANT
I'm sorry but ugh

It's about time he said that

If you're a larry shipper i still love you but

If you're all against him then f off lmao

I shipped Larry once too but then i met Rachel and Idk rachel is the most beautiful person I have ever seen and she loves Harry so idk i ship them so hard

Not as much as I ship zayn and I thougjt

AND HIS FUCKING HAIR OFMSO

IN THE FOUR HANGOUT OMGODIJE HIS HAIR IS MAKING ME BELIEVE IN GOD

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

ok that's all i think

I have somethig else to say but i forgot.

oH WAIT I REMEMBER!!! THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED!!! ILL ANSWER THEM NOW!!!!

Question 1: how many chapter is this book going to have?
Answer: i don't know to be honest.. I'm hoping for it to be longer than the first book!!

Q #2: will you update again soon?
A: i've updated twice in like 1 month so nO

Q #3: what is your name.
A: ..... Large bowel movement! My mom named me after her favourite song!

Q #4: can we ask multiple question:
A : heck yeah

Q #5: what's your nationality:
A: i'm south african and it sucks large dick!!!

Q #6: how old are you?
A: i'm 16, turning 17 February 1st in 2015 (same bday as harry heck yeah)

Q #7:are you 1d af?
A: i prefer the term more than 1d af

Q #8: what type of bra are you wearing?
A: i'm at home so it's an invisible one ((((:

Q #9: what's 9 + 10
A: good question!

HIGH LIGHT THIS TO ASK MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

Question of the chapter: who is your mcm??

Mine is currently matthew grey gubler i think thats how you spell his name

Aye papi

Love you all!!!!

-poppy xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
35.7K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."
172K 6.9K 36
They dodged the bullet together. But they can't dodge this challenge nearly as easily. Maybe this time, they'll fall. **Sequel to Run**