The Kingdom

By ChocolateZeno

With the Kingdom overrun by snakes in human bodies, The Lyons find themselves somewhere they never thought th... More

Characters List.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 23

1.9K 61 56
By ChocolateZeno

3 weeks later....

"Its too early in the morning for this shit Cookie." Lucious spat as he got out of bed.

It was 6 AM and she was already pouting and demanding things. He for damn sure wasn't letting her come in and that was truly setting her off. He wasn't even going to be long. He just needed to push these last budgets deals for Jamals visuals for "When Cookie met Lucious" part 2. He was salty as hell about the amount of angry and heart broken songs on this half but hey they weren't always on the same page.

Now at 8 months he could see the fear snatching a hold of Cookie. So for the last Holidays of the year he was trying to make things as smooth as possible. With Thanksgiving tommorow he knew how important it was to have their first with Angel.

"I hate you." Cookie hissed watching him swipe his phone off the bedside table fully dressed while she lounged in nothing but a bra and panties. The less clothes now a days the better.

"Mhmm, get some rest grandma Moses." He teased leaning in to kiss her. She tucked her lips into her mouth frowning.

"Stop being like that." He chuckled cupping her face. She gave him a peck a pout forming instantly. He smirked pecking her lips a few more times then giving her a deep kiss. She caught him off guard by gripping his jacket and pulling him onto her. Deepening the kiss he groaned feeling the sly thick ropes of her seduction trying to pull him in.

"You're trying to get me to stay." He pointed out pulling away.

"No I'm not, just kiss me." She whined pulling him back to her.

"Babe I gotta go." He sighed she shook her head kissing his neck. Pulling away completely he smoothed his suit. Checking the time he hummed, ignoring her glare he pecked her cheek.

"Bye, I love you." He spoke walking out the room, she laid down pouting. Rubbing her bump she sighed.

"Your daddy is an ass." Closing her eyes she drifted off, stirring to the feel of little hands on her belly. Peeking an eye open she was met with Rose in her bed touching her stomach.

"Yes baby?" Cookie drousily asked, Rose looked up at her like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"I don't mean wake you." She muttered softly. Cookie yawned giving her a soft smile.

"Its okay baby. You still sleepy?" Cookie asked Rose nodded climbing under the covers.

Snuggling into Cookie she ran her hands over the bump still so fascinated with it. Falling asleep with her hands touching it. Waking up a second time to Bella and Pooh all in her bed. She huffed even though Pooh was her dog he practically lived with Bella at the guest house. As soon as she got up and started moving around so did the girls.

"Here comes the lioness with her pack of cubs." Hakeem chuckled seeing his girls following right behind his very round mother as they walked into the kitchen.

It was crazy seeing her pregnant, and it bothered him that she was nicer while carrying. What type of bullshit was that? Maybe he needed to talk with his dad about keeping her knocked up because damn he was living her tender affection with him versus her normal slaps.

"Oooooo just think next month they'll be another Lyon." Tiana grinned handing Cookie a plate of breakfast.

"Mhmm." Cookie hummed, she didn't like to think about it really. As time grew closer her fear only grew as well.

"So tommorow. Jaunita said she got your record and she was ordering groceries today. Is there anything else you need besides that list?" Tiana questioned serving the girls as well as Hakeem. They all sat down at the little dining table in the kitchen digging in.

"No baby." Cookie responded almost forgetting to answer.

"What are y'all going to get into today?" Hakeem asked trying to be slick. He had been trying to get alone with Tiana for some time now. It gad been a minute since they got it in.

"Um not a damn thing. Take your kids and go do something. Nobody told you to have this many." Cookie spoke not in the mood to babysit.

Rose was quiet and well behaved till Bella got over here cutting up. Most of the time she was going to her tutoring, the little one enjoyed learning. Slowly but surely coming out of her shyness. Yet even Cookie needed a break and she was about to have a damn baby. How ironic was that shit.

Eating breakfast she went right back upstairs getting in bed and watching TV. She hated sitting on her ass when she could be at Empire working. Hell even Angel was at work kicking ass. They had an upcoming fashion show for her lined up. In 3 weeks she had dropped some sweatshirts, and concert type merch to get the Empire fashion revenue kicking once more. Countless shipments of that coming in. Plus she was building her line up, creating a custom line for "When Cookie met Lucious" part two, and designing the outfits for the visuals. She was proving she was a Lyon and making her damn mark.

Andre was working hard to prove to Lucious that he could take Cookie's reigns for the time being. He wasn't helping his case chasing behind Jazmine all the time. Lucious was oblivious to that all he knew was Andre wasnt aroubd most days. He was feeling like he wasn't taking his role serious. She needed him to get it together though. It had been a lot of back and forth with herself but she wasnt so sure she was ready to step down. But like the changes of the weather her mind changed every other day.

Hakeem was on his "big boy" shit. On some look at me mom and dad look what I'm doing. Much like the youngest he felt like he wasn't getting his desired attention on his accomplishments and now was adamantly vying for control of Lyon Dynasty. He wanted to prove his place and worth like his brothers. Lucious wasn't all too sure about that.

Hakeem was struggling musically feeling like he lost his mojo since the shooting. Always in the studio yet nothing was coming out of his "hard" work. Basically occupying a studio another artist could be using. Ever since his board meeting about his presence in the rap culture as of late he had been feeling some type of way torwards Lucious. Cookie prayed this dinner was going to be.....well she didn't know what she was praying for. A normal dinner always had some shit to go with It, so what if she prayed for a not normal dinner. Then that was setting her up for some off the wall shit. That's the last she needed. At this point she was praying for her sanity.

"Prince....baby I need for you to give me a damn break when you get here. I have a forgive his soul its not his fault but a crazy know it all son, I have a mama's boy, and I have a 8 year old in a grown man's body. Please be a good baby like your older sister. Give me a sense of normality please. I'm 48 baby...im going to be 66 when your 18. Cut me some slack." Cookie pleaded with her unborn child running a hot bath. Her family was just a giant peice of work.

Later that day....

Lucious groaned exiting the elevator reading the series of fiery texts he had just received from his wife. He had every intention on just dropping in and dipping but he got side tracked with so much stuff. Walking out the office at 7 in the evening he hummed thinking about something to put a smile on her face. He was thinking her favorite flowers, some of those chocolates she absolutely loved, a real deep tissue massage, and anything she wanted after that.

Walking out the building and stepping into the side walk a cop car suddenly rolled up. Two cops hoping out putting him under arrest. Finding hiself in an interrogation room he knew all to well he pursed his lips. They mind as well tittle this the Lyon Room because that was all they brought into this damn room. He was getting sick and tired of this constant harassment. His fingers itching to slap them with a lawsuit so expensive it would hit pockets of generations to come.

"I BEEN IN THIS FUCKING ROOM FOR 3 HOURS! LET'S GET THIS DUMB SHIT OVER WITH." Lucious yelled looking at the clock. He wasn't even worried about this he was worried about the woman waiting up for him at home. He for damn sure didn't want to tell her about being arrested. She did not need any stress or worry. As he started thinking up a lie in walked an unfamiliar face. It was always a new FBI agent wanting a bite out of him.

"The great Lucious Lyon, it's an absolute pleasure. Got a nephew that would die if he knew I was in here right now." The man laughed sticking out his hand. Lucious scowled taking the hand, shaking it with immense pressure. He watched the FBI agent intently, no sign of any reaction. On fact he shook back with the same pressure.

"I'll give him a signed mugshot. Cut the bullshit, what do you think I did? When? And I need my phone call. Fill me in I don't have all day and neither do you. Wasting 3 hours of interrogation time your a Rookie." Lucious spoke ready to call Thirsty to get him out of here. The agent took a seat keepmy his nonchalant attitude.

"I have plenty of time actually. So while we're here let's get comfortable. My nanes Chance Charles Lowe III." He introduced hiself.

"There's been three? Don't think I can live my life with people calling me CC." Lucious chuckled finding that rather amusing.

"Almost changed my name because of that. Have to show respect to my father. Died in duty as an undercover cop when I was 6. Like your father right Joe Walker?" Chance spoke leaning back in his seat.

"If your about to hit me with your father is my father shit but you named after whatever man took care of you shit it's played out. A fellow agent hit me with that already." Lucious sighed already fed up.

"No, we are by no means related. My father was actually on the same team as yours. Just thought about the coincidence of our meeting that's all." Chance chuckled getting a blank face from Lucious.

"Think you want that phone call huh? It's coming you have my word. I just want you to look at a few things. Maybe you can help me out and I can help you by getting out of here. I've seen you glance at that clock more times than I can count. Even right now as I'm talking to you. It's obvious your mind is elsewhere." Chance stated opening up a file. Sliding a picture of 18 wheelers over to Lucious.

"I'm looking at rigs for what?"

"Those belong to you Lucious if you don't mind me calling you that." Chance pointed out tapping the small golden Empire stamp in the bottom corner of the door on the rigs.

"Okay?"

"These are also your shipments?" Chance contiued showing him another printed photo of crates being unloaded by a crane.

"Yes?" Lucious spoke thoroughly confused at this point. He was still waiting on someone to dig up Gulliana. It was looking like no one gave a flying fuck about her. He had gladly handed her over to her husband's right hand man looking for revenge. Even gave a space for her to be handled.

"You brought me in this station to discuss clothes and rigs? You looking to start a business or something?" Lucious tossed out staring hard trying to see of he was missing something.

"Is there a reason that there are always two unmarked crates in each shipment." Chance pressed watching Lucious like a hawk.

"I don't own the cargo ship. Therefore my shipments aren't the only ones there. Do these crates get loaded with my stuff?" Lucious questioned staring him down, both of them trying to read each other. Both finding it increasingly difficult.

"You tell me, they seem to just poof disappear." Chance spoke bouncing the conversation back to Lucious who leaned forward resting his elbows on the table.

"Looks like you have yourself a magician." Lucious tossed out.

"Indeed, every magician is just making illusions there is no true talent." Chance responded crossing his arms and leaning back. Lucious smirked dare he say he was enjoying this conversation.

"The talent is not the question it's about the power of the illusion its all within the the eye of the beholder." Lucious stated, Chance hummed.

"True, very true." He chuckled, Lucious grinned at the nonverbal touchè.

"So my question for you then Lucious. Is this your illusion?"

"If it was you'd still be fooled." Lucious spoke eith a sinister smile.

"You don't mind if we find out do you?" Chance questioned taking the pictures back. As he open the file Lucious got a quick glimpse of an open crate. He knew drugs when he saw them, keeping his face neutral he hummed. Why wasn't this man playing all his cards?

"Be my guest as long as it's legal." Lucious shrugged.

"Of course." Chance responded giving Lucious a smile. Lucious rose a brow something told him him seeing the photo wasn't an accident. Lucious hummed tilting his head to the side analyzing the man. He was starting to think this man was smarter than he let on much like Lucious hiself. It intrigued him, deciding to play into it Lucious chose his next words carefully.

"While your flipping my cards know that the deck is never full." Chance smiled getting up sticking out his hand. Lucious slowly shook it regular this time.

"A man like you doesn't even play cards, this is chess and I just moved a pawn." Chance announced and underlying messagein his words. He chuckled noticing Lucious glance at the clock.

"Your free to go Lucious. Really was a pleasure. Please give the wife my sincerest apologies for keeping you so long." He added in as Lucious narrowed his eyes. He was free to go that easy? He didn't know what game Chance was playing but he did kniw the game was new. Lucious was going to enjoy playing. Getting up he walked our Chance following behind him. Being given his belongings Lucious sent Webb a text to be quick in getting him. Pulling out his phone he clicked Thirstys contact.

"Hey, keep an eye out for anything funny around the docks. Be desecrete and get me information on an FED by the name of Chance Charles Lowe III." Lucious stated waiting for his ride. By the time Webb showed up Lucious was as good as dead. Picking up a few things he made his way home not bothering to answer a single text or missed call. It was 11:30 when he walked the house.

"Oooooo...." Hakeem teased lurking in the shadows. He snuck over to steal some cookies but he wasn't the only one sneaking.

"Shut up. Get out." Lucious snapped heading upstairs. Being as quiet as he could he walked into his bedroom. He sighed feeling her eyes on him instantly. He had a small sliver of hope that she was asleep. He turned on the light walking over to her as she sat up on the bed looking every bit of pissed off. He gave her his best cute face showing her the flowers and chocolates. Fresh flowers at damn near midnight...only Lucious Lyon could obtain them.

"Sorry baby." He spoke softly bending down to kiss her cheek.

"Where have you been? You left the office a while ago." She stated clearly.

"......You want honesty and the best honesty I can give you is telling you that I got caught up in some side business. For your own good all you need to know is I'll handle it. Good enough?" He asked, she stared at him thinking on his words.

"No."

"Babe, I'm home. I'm okay, you're okay, I'm tired I know your tired. Let's sleep." He pleaded.

"No, not till you tell me what's going on. That or your not sleeping in this bed. " She huffed, he chuckled setting the flowers. Ignoring her comment he went to get undressed.

"So you not gone tell me?" She called out hearing him in the bathroom.

"I said no, I don't need you worried. I just need you to relax." He responded fed jumping into the shower.

She sucked her teeth, that was some absoulute bull. For him to want to be so hush hush she knew it was something bigger than what he was making it seem. What type of man stayed out all day then came home on some bullshit? Pausing at that question Cookie glared thinking on it. He had her entirely fucked up, no messages or calls? What the fuck was he out here doing? As she sat there her mind started churning up all kinds of scenarios.

By the time Lucious came out the shower she was on three levels of irritation higher than when he went in. He found that out when a pillow hit him in the face as soon as he stepped foot inside the bedroom.

"So you wanna be a dog now? When im pregnant really?" Cookie yelled at him in the middle of the bed now. He looked at her crazy still processing the pillow.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking bout. Coming home at midnight, ignoring me all day. Leaving me at home so you can be out doing your dirt." She snapped tossing another pillow.

"Cookie are you listening to yourself? And stop throwing pillows!" He snapped back throwing one back at her. She had the nerve to gasp as if he was in the wrong.

"So you're throwing shit at your PREGNANT wife?!!!" She yelled out, Lucious was glad the door was closed or she'd be waking up the entire house.

"Its a pillow not a brick!" He spat walking her way.

"SO!" She shrieked, he rolled his eyes at the over dramatics.

"Why would I be out doing you wrong? You don't trust me? You think that I'm running game while you're fucking pregnant?" He snapped standing beside the bed, she tilted her head looking at him sideways.

"Nope I see what you're doing....trying to manipulate this conversation to make it seem like I'm a crazy bitch. Im not crazy nigga if you got nothing to hide you wouldn't be not telling me shit. Stop being a sneaky bitch." She hissed out smacking him. He glared grabbing her hands watching her struggle.

"You're going to get tired." He warned holding onto her.

"Fuck you let me go bitch." She snapped trying to pull away, he ignored her pissing her off more. Within a few minutes she had started to breath heavy.

"See, I told you to quit." He barked, she huffed stilling to catch her breath.

"Now stop all this crazy talk. Nobody is fucking around on you. I'll tell you after Thanksgiving, why you being so nasty baby? Trust your man, those promises I made you at the beginning of this year in the court I meant and will keep." He spoke sitting down on the bed. She pouted feeling bad for blowing up.

"You make me crazy. You and your son." She stated not exactly apologizing, still some irritation in her voice.

"You acting cause you want some dick huh?" He asked making her frown.

"Nobody want no dick..."

"You're lying, if you wanted some all you gotta do is tell me. Quit doing all this extra shit tryna piss me off. Baby I know you craving for that rough shit, but even if you piss me off your not getting it. You're too far along for me to toss you around the bedroom and you know that." He sighed, truth be told yhey had been warned about their aggressive bedroom antics when Cookie started to feel contractions.

Risking an early labor or no rough sex. That wasn't even a debate for Lucious, Cookie on the other hand was at the peak if her sexual hunger. She wanted to fuck all day everyday, wanting hard and deep all this crazy shit like she wasn't very very round. Her freaky ass was draining him but it kept her happy and that was all thst mattered. He just couldn't fully give her what she wanted.

"So ima ask you again. Do you want some dick?" He questioned, she nodded biting her lip.

"Alright then come here. Quit acting up." He chuckled, she scooted closer to him with that cute pout on her face. One that quickly morphed into pleasure as the night progressed.

The Lyon household buzzed with noise as the holiday festivities commenced. It was tradition for the family to transition into Christmas during the day of thanksgiving. Cookie smiled watching Rose and Bella decorate the tree. A horrible job at that but as long as they were having fun thats all that mattered. Her ears perked up hearing Lani's crying. She purses her lips seeing her sisters fighting over the now 4 month old.

"Nowadays Cookie is the only one to calm here." Than a sighed feeling highkey jealous.

"Its cause she's carrying a boy that's why." Carol spoke walking over to Cookie on the couch. Passing the little one over Cookie hummed staring at her grandchild.

"I hear you mami. Being a baby is so hard I know." Cookie cooed lightly bouncing Kalia. She quieted staring back at her grandmother.

"You such a pretty baby yes you areeee." Cookie cheesed making a face loving the smiles she was getting.

At times like these she couldn't wait for Prince to get here. She was afraid of the delivery but she was too ready for her baby boy. It was like a second chance if motherhood. Yes she had Rose now but that still wasn't her daughter. When she was old enough to understand she was going to know the story. Prince was coming out of her. Her miracle baby, her body could have rejected the pregnancy to save her own life but it didn't.

He was meant to be here. After a life of ruggedand harsh desicions she still had favor. She was blessed. Lucious may not believe in that mumbo jumbo that was God he do called it, but she was. He knew that too, she liked to pretend to not notice the bible in his office. The one in the third drawer after the false bottom under stacks of paper. She was a very nosey snoopy person so of course she found it. She also found a peice of paper tucked in it noting the days he opened it. It wasn't everyday maybe once a blue moon.

He had told her about his hilarious shitty prayer in an attempt to save Hakeems life. At least he wasn't threatening god that day like he did with her. That was how he was but neither of them could ignore good fortune. Or maybe on a very very serious not neither the devil of his wanted any parts of the Lyon family with them besides the pure unborn.

Cookie found her eyes flying over to Angel at that thought. Her daughter picking up Bella to help toss the fake snow on the tree. She smiled happy to be making memories like this for the first time. As she expected though Adam couldn't make it he was out of town. Cookie pursed her lips that man rubbed her the wrong way.

"What a got you making these faces?" Lucious questioned sitting down next to his wife. She gave him a hard side eye before ignoring him. He had been locked in his office all damn day then just out the blue decided to join everyone. He sighed reaching our playing with a strand of her hair. She adjusted Kalia in her arms before slapping his hand away.

"Why you acting like that?' He whined with a playful pout. Resting his hand on her thigh she slapped it getting annoyed. Taking a deep breath she started to get up. He chuckled watching her struggle. Since she wanted to be so stubborn she could get up by herself.

"Help her Lucious you see her struggling." Candace hissed out grabbing Cookies hand to help her up. He acted nonchalant reaching out to the coffee table for a candy cane. Cookie glared at him passing Kalia to Candace catching her breath.

"You....are an asshole!" Cookie hissed grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. Storming off he looked around seeing everyone mugging him.

"What?" He spoke aloud.

"Now you know she's sensitive right now. Why would you embarrass her like that? She already feels useless and big then you gone do that and watch her. That's messed up dad you know that." Jamal spoke feeling the need to stick up for his mother. She was already in a mood about not being able to cook or decorate.

"All she wants is a good Thanksgiving. We can all give that to her at least." Carol chimed in getting voices of agreement. Everyone knew what she was going through especially him. Sighing he fit up going to look for Cookie. Finding her outside looking out over the land they owned. Hearing her sniffles he felt guilty for her tears.

"Are you really crying baby?" He asked the rhetorical question wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Cookie stop...I'm sorry." He spoke softly kissing her cheek. Turning her to face him he wiped her tears, no sign if then stopping.

"Your not just crying over not getting help up. I know your scared and you got all these what it's in your head but I need you to forget them. Just breathe baby, yes I know Prince is sue at the end of next month. Yes I know you don't want to be cut, I also know your thinking your not going to make it. Stop it your not going anywhere. You're stressing yourself out. For me and for Prince can you just breathe and have a good day. Maybe even smile one time....mhmm that smike right there. Can you do that for me?" He spoke drying her tears, she nodded hugging him. He hummed kissing her forehead.

"Can we talk about something else? Like Andre and Jazmine, where have I been? When did that become a thing?" Lucious questioned, Cookie laughed looking up at him.

"Last month, you are very late." Cookie responded letting him walk her inside. He hummed last he checked he was with Calypso. His main focus had been Cookie untill the FEDs cane into the picture. He was a little out of touch with his family. His boys were mad at him so it wasnt exactly an open circuit of communication.

"Well shit catch me up. What's going on? I don't want to be left out." He questioned.

"Tiana got cleared for sex and your sins hunching which is why he wants us to watch all the kids. Andre is really feeling Jazmine but Calypso keeps messaging him and his dumb ass responds. Jamal and Kai are having baby fever." Cookie started naming off her list easily.

"How you know all this?".

"When you won't let me go to work i occupy myself by being nosey. I know more shush!" She snapped eager to spill tea.

"Angel is having baby fever as well." Cookie added before Lucious jumped in.

"Adam told me they didn't want kids." Spilling some things he knew. They looked weird whispering by the back door like they were.

"Bullshit, she wants kids I can tell. All she dies is feel on my stomach and ask about how Prince is doing, how it feels...all that. But on another note theirs trouble in Candace's paradice. That's why Franklin and Brianna are here but her husband isn't. Don't know what's going on with all that but she's been acting funny. Me and Carol are on that case." Cookie told it as Lucious took in all the information. For one he could tell boredom in the house had her by the neck, and two he was wondering what, she meant about acting weird. The duo watched Luther, Keisha, and Tanya come in from outside playing in the snow.

"That brings me to Carol. She's got somebody she dealing with she don't want anyone to know about. I'm on that personally. And you whatever your hiding from me better be given to me very very soon or you're going to end up missing. Tell Thirsty to check his contacts before he sends messages. What does he mean by he found something?" Cookie pried.

"In due time. Come on." He spoke dodging her question grabbing her hand he led her back into the family room where all kids were watching Charlie Brown on the TV. A messy Christmas tree done, and the adults sipping on drinks and chatting as everyone waited for dinner. Cookie groaned as she reclaimed her seat on the couch printing Lucious to go into protector mode.

"What's going on?" He asked her, she shook her head running her stomach.

"Is he kicking?" Andre asked Jazmine perched in his lap talking music with Tiana.

"Yeah." Cookie responded feeling Prince stretching inside her. This was about the time of day he woke up. She had his active schedule down to the tee. Lucious grinned lifting her shirt so he could play with his son.

"Where is he?" Lucious questioned staring her stomach down. Cookie hummed poking her right side. Getting a little kick in response. Andre watched on feeling pain in his chest, that was his favorite thing to do with Rhonda. Sensing his mood change Jazmin caresses his hand resting across her lap. He looked up at her giving her a small smile as the doorbell rung. Jamal got up being the closest, walking to the door he was shocked to see this person on the other side.

"Lucious stoppppp......Jamal who is it?" Cookie laughed feeling Lucious still tickling her.

"Happy Thanskgiving." Rung out in the doorway of family room. Easily stealing the attention of the whole room. No one said a word as they stared.

"GRANDMA!" Carols kids yelled out runnubg over ambushing Renee. Cookie felt the instant shift in demeanour in Lucious. Renee did her rounds hugging all her grandchildren. Jamal glanced nervously at his mother as he hugged Renee.

"Mom what a surprise." Candace blurted hugging her mother mouthing she didn't know about this to Cookie. Who was still processing, She hadn't seen this,woman or heard from her in damn near 6 months all of a sudden she was here like all was well.

"Lolo....youve gotten so......" Renee trailed off staring at her stomach then the scar on her chest.

"Grandma?" Angel questioned aloud.

"Loosly." Lucious bit out getting a glare from Renee. Her attention then shifting to a woman she's never met. Looking at Angel then Cookie back to Angel then Lucious.

"Aw hell another one?" Renee groaned walking over to Angel sticking her hand out.

"My name's Renee Holloway, I'm Cookie's mother." Renee introduced, Angel slowly shook her hand getting the feeling she was kissing the story.

"Angel.....Her first born."

"First born?!" Renee breathed out looking at her in shock. She looked around waiting for someone to fill her in.

".....Who are you?" Bella spoke up walking up to Renee giving her quite a glare.

"Which one do you belong to?" Renee questioned, Bella pointed to Hakeem.

"Well that means I'm your great grandma sweetheart."

"Mommmmm, what a surprise. Can I talk to you real quick?" Candace rushed out taking in the tense room. It was no secret thst all the boys heard about her wanting to have the baby aborted. They were already protective of their mother and now a soon to be here littke brother.

"What?....." She mumbled as Candace led her into the dining room and shut the sliding doors.

"I don't want her here!" Lucious hissed out not comfortable, the moment she told him to kill his unborn was the moment she became a real threat. Cookie sighed closing her eyes, she could feel the mess coming. Something told her this was not going to be a lovely dinner.

"I have a grandma?" Angel questioned.

"We have two." Hakeem responded.

"Nice, wgeres the other one?" Angel questioned aloud.

"Crazy house." Cookie answered getting a look from Lucious. Angel made an oh face looking around awkwardly feeling sudden tension between her parents.

"What? Its the truth." Cookie spoke with a shrug.

"Your mother belongs there." He tossed out intending to be petty. Rose walked over to him easing her arms to be picked up. He did so feeling her lay her head on his shoulder.

"You're not wrong." Cookie agreed shaking her head, as Candace and Renee rejoined them.

"Stay awake baby, you can sleep after we eat." He spoke to Rose getting a whine.

"I'm sleepy daddy." She whined, he gave her a look that made her bottom lip start to wobble as she squirmed in his arms wanting to be put down now.

"Daddy?....What In the world is..." Renee stopped getting an elbow from Candace. Looking down she ate all the words that wanted to come out. Lucious pursed his lips setting Rose down for her to pout climbing on to the couch she sat next to Cookie hugging her arm.

"Look.....I want to apologize for my behavior at the hospital. I was in the wrong, but understand that as a mother I reacted as such. That being said I just wanted to see my family. Im not here to start trouble." Renee stated pleading her case. Candace smiled glad her mother was taking the high road to help ensure Cookie's happy dinner.

"Unprovoked Trouble." Renee quickly added looking at Lucious.

"This one keep him on a leash and I won't say a peep." Renee stated, Candace sighed just like that she was poking the bear.

"Stop talking so much before the dentures fall out." Lucious responded the older kids snickering.

"Neutral, please." Cookie spoke up finally.

"I'll try." Lucious spoke truthfully looking at his wife.

"That's all I'm asking." Cookie sighed reaching out.

"Dinners ready!" Jaunita announced getting excited cheers from the kids as they hightailed it to the kitchen. Their grown children right behind them.

"Aye y'all break something up in here in whupping ass!" Lucious declared he had too much priceless stuff. Cookie reached out, he grabbed her hand helping her up. Rose being helpful pushing her up as well or she thought she was. Renee gave a tight smile watching the uncomfortable face Cookie made. She watched her daughter waddle by and bit her tounge. Hearing another knock Cookie groaned walking to the door.

"Who else?" She huffed opening the door being met with Calypso.

"Hi I'm sorry to bother. Journey has been cutting up all day and refuses to stop until she gives Andre the turkey drawing she made." Calypso spoke, Journey cheesed showing Cookie.

"That's beautiful baby, come on in." Cookie spoke, shutting the door behind them Cookie led them to meet up with the rest of the family. That sinking feeling grew more and more. Had she known her day was going to really flip like this she would have never wanted this extended family dinner.

Hope you enjoyed! 😗

Shits about to go DOWWWWWWN
👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.8K 34
We coming back at you in part two of this roller coaster ride. You're not safe yet, life ain't ever easy so join us in our continued story of the li...
3.7K 135 16
It all started with an unknown entity that was neither human nor god. The gifts were bestowed but a curse was forged. It was because they did a simpl...
237 1 48
Tick-tock. Time is up. You can run, but... I wouldn't know the truth if it ran me over on a dark road and stopped long enough to introduce itself. I'...
46.4K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...