In the middle of the dark, I...

By fireguard288

A story of Charlie and alastor! ALSO THE COVER IS NOT MINE IT BELONGS TO THE ARTIST NEITHER DO THE CHARACTER... More

Chapter one: and so we begin...
Chapter two: Even Calm People Get Mad
Chapter 3: the radios dial
Chapter 4: some people are worth dieing for.
Chapter five:I love you charlie
chapter six: the ears are going down.
chapter seven: the radio demons journal
Chapter 8: asking her
chapter nine: the buck gets his doe
chapter ten: screw you dad.
Chapter eleven: Charlie what are you?
Chapyer twevele: the chamber
Chapter thirteen: An unexpected visit.
chapter 14: all ya gotta do is say my name!
Oh.my.god.
Chapter fifteen: employees and sessions
Chapter 17: Alastor?
Chapter 18: losing something important
Chapter 19: My darling
Chapter 20: down on one knee
chapter 21: HES GOT A RIVAL?!
Chapter 22:what have I done.
Chapter 23: a good wedding, a hellish coronation
Chapter 24:I'll always be with him!
Chapter 25: oh she didn't....
chapter 26:A part he's never seen before
Chapter 27:it's..multiple?!
Chapter 28:hormone train, right on schedule.
chapter 29: a unexpected event.
Chapter 30: The biggest day of there lives
Chapter 31: how can a day be so good and bad?
Chapter 32:I'm an heir?
Chapter 33:calling the I.M.P
Chapter 34: Family friends
Chapter 35: we've got something to tell you guys!
hold up.
Chapter 36: tricked by a stranger
Chapter 37: celebrating his return
Chapter 38:when the kids are away, the parents will play
Chapter 39:new powers?!
Chapter 40: truth or dare
Chaoter 41: alastor gets a nose bleed (Truth or dare PT.2)
chapter 42:your never fully dressed
Chapter 43:I am your worst nightmare
Chapter 44:Parts only Alastor should see
Chapter 45:A husbands rage
Chapter 46:a stroll in a forest
Chapter 47: THERE WHO?!
Chapter 48:something I shouldve told you
Chapter 49: An old ex
Chapter 50:Human again
Chapter 51:Who did this to him...
Chalter 52:Miracles from a book
Chapter 53:Actual hell for lizzie.
Chaoter 54:Alastors secret
Chapter 55: The incident of 1927
Chapter 56: Back in time.
Chapter 57:Alastors brother
Chapter 58: The end, for now.
THE SEQUEL
NOT A CHAPTER
OK SO **not a chapter just a shit post**

Chapter sixteen: to hell and back

2.5K 46 16
By fireguard288

Everyone was adjusting well to having Beetlejuice at the hotel, not to mention that razzle and dazzle where taking well to there new partner.

Charlie and alastor where closer than they had ever been. But they caught wind of something going on in New Orleans, and, as a royal, Charlie would have to attend, BUT, She was allowed to bring a guest, and you all can guess who she chose.

Charlie and alastor sat in the royal meeting room. Since he was not royal yet, alastor had been told that he wasn't allowed to in put his opinion in anything. Charlie protested this, but he promised her he was fine with it.

Satan started the meeting with thanking everyone for being there. After he said this he glared at alastor, but Alastor just gave him a toothy grin. "WELL, since the New Orleans slasher is currently in the room, I know we can eliminate him off the suspect list." Satan said.

"Dad what are you talking about?" Charlie asked. Satan rolled his eyes at his daughter. "There's a massacre going around in New Orleans. It's bigger than when alastor was alive." Satan explained.

"And you care WHY?"  Charlie asked. "Most of the people who are killed get into heaven, but some of them are coming down here, and hells practically filled to the brim. I need him to stop so I don't have to deal with anymore souls." Charlie's father explained.

Charlie rolled her eyes at her fathers selfish desires. "So what does that have to do with us?" Charlie asked. "Well, I can't go up there, so Charlie, your goin to earth." 

"WHAT?!" Charlie screamed. "Oh, and alastor can't go with you." Satan told her. "Why the fuck not?!" Alastor asked. "Because, YOU'LL be recognized asshole." Satan explained. "Oh so IM the asshole?!" Alastor shouted, his grin getting bigger. "YES!" Satan shouted slamming his hands down on the table.

Charlie gulped and grabbed Alastors hand and lead him outside. He grabbed her shoulders and told her "Charlie my dearest you can't go! You've never been! It's dangerous! There are rapists, sexists people, and-" "and murders?" Charlie interrupted. Alastor gulped and nodded. His smile was completely gone.

Charlie put her hands on his. "I'll be fine! If there's one thing I learned from my father, it's that you don't take shit from anyone!" Charlie joked. "Charlie, whatever you do, DO NOT FALL FOR ANYONES CHARMS!" Alastor instructed her.

Charlie snickered. "You sound like vaggie al." She could see that made him miss her even more. She kissed his nose. "I promise. Hell, maybe I'll even learn some French while I'm there!"

Alastor sighed. "Whatever you say darling. I just want to see you come back home." He told her sadly. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. "I promise." She told him. She gave his hand a squeeze, and left to go through the portal to earth. Satan gave him a death glare, and alastor just smiled back and made his way to the hotel.

Angel met him at the door. "hey where the hell's Charlie?!" Angel asked. Alastor pointed to the sky and angel looked, and saw a rip of blue sky. "NO." he told him. "yes. Her father is having her go to earth to stop a serial killer. Rotten bastard..." alastor rambled and went to his and Charlies room. He remembered something that he had been told when he first got to hell. he smirked and left a note for angel.

he ran outside, and slammed his staff into the ground. He spoke in Voodoo, and cracks in the earth appeared below him. They ran out from his feet, and ran three feet in front of him. he did one last incantation and a portal that looked like it had opened in a plain appeared. He smirked and stepped through.

He was now on earth again, and had Voodoo symbols engraved into his cheek. He walked into the forest, knowing he would have to be careful, or it would be ANOTHER creepy pasta sprouting up. He knew that he could turn himself into a deer, why? he had no idea. How?? again. no idea. He just knew it would help him to get to his doe faster.

He closed his eyes, and turned himself into a red and black buck. As far as he knew, it was not hunting season, so he should've been fine. He ran further into the forest, as he was running, Alastor realized time ran MUCH slower on earth than it did in hell. When a few hours had gone by on earth,at least a day had gone by in hell. Soon the day had blossomed into night, and to alastors sadness, he still hadn't found Charlie. He lay down in a bed of grass, and for the first time in two months, had gone to sleep by himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 246 38
After waking up in Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures, I find myself residing in Berry Bitty City, with the girls I've seen on the little...
212K 1.7K 6
Things can go wrong more easily than they can go right, but sometimes it is in the midst of misfortunes we discover certain realizations, create new...
287K 20.8K 24
[#4 on Spiritual🔥🔥 On 24 September 2018] "Why is everybody avoiding me because of my voice? Was I the one that created myself? No. I was ridiculed...
5.3K 141 16
Alastor, the almighty Radio Demon, is not as powerful as one may think. Just like other sinners, he has a punishment that drives him to the brink of...