Chapter 4: some people are worth dieing for.

Charlies eyes widened. "SERIAL KILLER?! no! no way! wait..." charlie put his file away, and picked up Angels file

NAME:ANGEL DUST

HUMAN NAME: WILLIAM BUTLER

SEX: M

DATE OF DEATH: APRIL 20th 1942

CAUSE OF DEATH:OVERDOSE

MAIN WEAPON: EXTRA LEGS

VIRGINITY: NOT A VIRGIN

BIGGEST SIN:GREED

Charlie was not surprised with Angels stats. like at all. She was more annoyed than anything. Then something popped into her head...Before she could take any action she heard someone behind her. "hello my dear."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALASTOR

Alastor stalked out of his room, only to be immediately bombarded by Vaggie. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" vaggie yelled. "what?" Alastor asked confused. "Charlie. shes missing!" Angel explained. he sounded worried. "Hmm...did she say she was going anywhere?" Alastor asked. "she said she was going home.." Vaggie explained. "most likely the royal palace then. Vaggie how long has she been gone?" "like maybe a day?" Alastor mumbled curse words in french. Angel and Vaggie where shocked.

"you know french?!" they both asked, to which Alastor only snickered. "Im from new orleans! of course I know french! now lets go find charlie." Alastor snapped and his minions appeared. "Go look around for Ms. Charlotte's footprints, theirs something going on here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLIE

Charlie grimmaced as another hand came down on her back. "stay away from me!" she shouted. Satan only gave her a look of disappointment, before nodding to Vox to continue. "this is your punishment charlie. Your not supposed to be looking at those files until your in control of hell!"

Charlie looked over at her mother, who was looking away, trying to stop herself from intervening. Charlie gave her mother a pleading look, but to no avail.

The circles on charlies cheek broke in half. she knew it. no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't please her father. that's when her head took control.

"i'm done...with...this bullshit..." Vox grabbed her hair, but she slapped his hand away. Vox laughed, and kicked her side. she let out a whimper, she felt something break. Satan took lillith by the waist. "do whatever you want to her now Vox, it will not count against you" the two exited the room. Lilith tried to rush over to her daughter, but she was ushered away.

as soon as the doors closed, Vox noticed there was a puddle of blood. he smirked and used his foot to hold her head in it. Charlie just closed her eyes and begged for it to be over...she didn't even care if she died at this point. she looked up and saw one of alastors minions at the window.

Vox noticed this and sent a wavelength in its direction, but he missed it by a hair, and it went running. "send your boyfriend Charlotte,I want to kill that son of a bitch." he kicked charlie once again, and again. and again, soon it became clear to charlie.

Either she would die from bleeding out, or he would kill her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALASTOR

Alastors minion rushed back over to him. it told him the news and charlies whereabouts as soon as it got back.

"HES DOING WHAT TO HER?!" Angel shouted.

"IM GOING TO MAKE HIM SCREAM SO LOUD GOD WILL HEAR HIM!" Vaggie swore.

"BOTH OF YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN!" Alastor shouted. "OH YEAH CALM DOWN! BECAUSE WHERE JUST GOING TO COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT SHES BEING TORTURED AND SOON WILL MOST LIKELY WILL BE RAPED!" Vaggie got right up in his face for that last part.

"no! no where not going to ignore it! listen to me! Vox is one powerful cunt ass bitch, he is the one lord even I couldn't overthrow! so I have a plan. Listen to me very carefully, because in the end,if we follow through,only ONE person has to die today, and that is vox."

"so, whats the plan?" Angel asked for Vaggie, who was near tears.

"OK, you two will get into costumes of new guards, and where going to pretend your new guards."

Husk then slammed the bottle of booze on the table. "that ain't gonna work! listen to me! this is what your gonna do."

Everyone huddled around husk, Alastor the most curious.

"ok, so, Vaggie! theres a secret entrance on the south east side of the palace. you want to save your girl? to get in, you say these words. Reglas de las puertas del infierno, abiertas para mí, antes de que el mismo Satanás lo haga." Husk said the last part in perfect Spanish. "and yes kid, i'm fluent in spanish."

"Alastor, your a charming fellow, what your going to do is go up to satan himself and ask him for an alliance. yes i know it sounds weird, but your going to tell him you have no intention of overthrowing him."

"Angel! youll accompany Vaggie as extra muscle. you have four arms, she has two. everyone got there parts?" they all nodded. "I will take care of vox. If I die, I die."Alastor explained.they all nodded, and set off, Not knowing if all three of them would be back.

ok! so! four chapters! i know it seems this story is moving fast, but, as always, feedback is always apprecited! Thanks to all who like this story! idk how wattpad works, so yeah...i think its votes? so if you vote, thanks! anway, hopefully chapter 5 will be up in a couple of hours!