๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ||...

By yeetlix

We promised to stay to together so I'm going to stay with you ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต (not edited yet!) More

๐š/๐ง
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ
แดกสœแด?
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…?
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
สœษชแด?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
ส/ษด
๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
ส/ษด 'ั•
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แด˜แด‡ส€ั•แดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส

๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž

104 6 0
By yeetlix

6/10/19

Dreams. I saw you in my dream. You were dressed in the same clothing. It was wonderful to see you at least in my dream but, I couldn't understand you. It was as if you were speaking gibberish. I don't know why but it felt so real. Like you were really there. I remember touching your cheeks in my dream. It was cold. Really really cold. I woke up freezing the next day. How? It was summer. I even had a thick blanket on me. That wasn't the only dream I've had. It was last night. Not only did I dream of you but...... I was in your point of view. It was a scary dream. I saw how you got killed unless it's all just a dream. I miss you. I really do. I want you back. Please come back.

-K. Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 135 8
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ . "Sorry, we're closed." โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ” ## what do you even know ... seungmin x oc. fluff + angst...
108K 2.5K 12
ุญุณุงุจูŠ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏ ูˆุงุชุจุงุฏ ๐Ÿฉถ - ุญุณุงุจูŠ ุงู†ุณุชุง : renad2315
162K 6.7K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
2.7K 102 11
C.Kyungmin x Reader "i think you got the love bugggg" "oh shut up"