The Angel or Devil Problem

By DraftingComicBird

Human Hueningkai, reaches puberty and needs help making decisions in life when his angel and devil get assign... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Pre-read

4.1K 152 9
By DraftingComicBird

Y'all i heard your comments on my last book and the top three ships voted was for
Yeongyu, taegyu, and sookai so this book has sookai and yeongyu.
I didn't get much theme requests but for those who wanted taegyu I'm making a vampire au with them I promise and an omegaverse with all of them is also in progress, I just haven't decided ships yet!

°REFERENCE FOR READER°
Dust-
a magic dust used to transport beings from realm to realm,since using too much magic in a foreign realm is harmful.

Angel-
A being assigned to balance the good nature of a human, belongs to the heaven realm and earns Halo points.
- Can glow

Devil-
A being assigned to balance the bad nature of a human,belongs to the hell realm and earns horn points. Gives off smoke.

Points-
Points are used to grow a balancers Halo or horns, once fully grown, they get their binds off and are free.
If all points are taken they die,as they are seemed unuseable.

Binds- gold bands used as magic chains to their realms-for example devil's are chained to be stuck in hell and angels to heaven, until earned enough points.

Humans-
Can only have one angel and one devil.
Cannot see or interact with balancers without contact to a realm item (such as dust)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
57.7K 4K 32
Soobin seems to be a normal boy with a normal life, of course, that's until his guard angel falls in love with him.
42.9K 1.9K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...
14.2K 708 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...