Unmarked Omegaverse (BNHA AU)

By Beyondallmight

Aizawa is an unmarked omega who goes into heat during school and an alpha finds him and helps him out. What... More

3-a
news
out
overdue (part 2)
breakfast
pack
media

overdue (part 1)

7.6K 187 143
By Beyondallmight

(A/N: 😈❤😈❤👽👍)

Izuku led Shouta through the lobby, towards an elevator and pressed the top floor. The two of them were quiet in the elevator, Shouta didn't know what to say after Izuku confessed to him. Was Shouta supposed to do it too at that moment? Had he messed up? He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the elevator ding. Izuku pulled out a key from his pocket and held Shouta's hand as if he was scared Shouta didn't want to come inside. Once they were both in Shouta took a look around the penthouse in awe. The view was breathtaking and the interior was huge, it seemed lonely for one person to live in by themselves.

"You like?" Izuku asked as he tossed his keys onto the kitchen island.
"Yes," Shouta said as he was looking out the window.
"Good. I didn't know whether to buy this or a house, so I chose the view, hoping you would like it." Izuku said getting wine from the wine rack that was in the kitchen.

Shouta turned red in the face but couldn't utter a single word.

"Since I confessed to you in the car, I would like to know your feelings towards me," Izuku said as he looked for the corkscrew.
"I... I... do... umm... well you see... I missed you and I couldn't stop thinking about you... I even stopped taking my heat pills and just stayed locked in my room in a pile of the things you scented... I hated you for leaving me all alone... but I was also okay with it because I wouldn't have wanted to be with an omega like me... but I couldn't help watching your interviews and reading articles on your hero work and agency. I... do... umm... IzukuMidoriyaIaminlovewithyou!... sorry." Shouta was red in the face as he watched Izuku open the wine. He couldn't believe he had just confessed to the alpha he had been infatuated with for the past five years.
"Why are you sorry?" Izuku said as he looked for two wine glasses from the cabinets.
"Because you're probably doing this because you feel obligated after-" Shouta said looking down at his feet.
"What's with that?" Izuku said turning to face him with the wine glasses in hand.
"Eh?" Shouta looked up, Izuku sounded hurt and slightly frustrated, as he poured the red wine into the glasses.
"Why are you telling me how to feel?" Izuku asked setting down the wine bottle.
"I just thought-" Shouta panicked a little, realizing that Izuku meant what he said and that Shouta had just thoughtlessly stomped on his confession.
"That I was lying?" Izuku finished as he walked back over to Shouta and handing him a glass as he looked into his eyes. He was hurt.
"N-not lying b-but just-" Shouta didn't know what to do to fix the mess he had just created.
"How can I prove to you how I feel? Do you want me to mark you? It will hurt like hell unless you're in heat." Izuku said before taking a gulp of the wine, clearly needing the alcohol to calm him down. But he couldn't stop himself from saying what was on his mind out of sheer frustration.
"W-wait I-Izuku-" Shouta took steps back as Izuku slowly approached him, backing him into one of the windows.
"Should I put you in heat?" Izuku asked before finishing his wine and taking Shouta's to set on a table nearby.

Shouta had no time to respond, speechless and frozen in place, he could only watch as Izuku walked back over to him. Izuku picked up Shouta bridal style and took him over to the bedroom and pinned Shouta to the bed with slight force, upset with the omega who had just stomped on his feelings. One hand, held Shouta's wrists in place while the other was on his hip with his thumb under his dress shirt, rubbing Shouta's soft skin. Dirty thoughts soon began to run through his head and it got harder for him to breath, and his pants began to tighten. He rested his head in the crook of Shouta's neck smelling the pheromones that he longed to smell for the past five years.

Izuku began to leave hickey's on his neck looking for Shouta's sweet spot. Shouta was moaning and squirming under him making Izuku hard, Izuku knew he found Shouta's sweet spot when he gasped arching his back, Shouta looked beautiful even when he was dressed. Izuku spread Shouta's thighs and sat in between them on his knees so he had the perfect view while taking off his clothes. Izuku could get off from only seeing Shouta in his current state, a mess. Shouta started to get hard when he saw Izuku eyeing him like he was a piece of meat that he wanted to eat after being starved for five years.

Once Izuku was topless Shouta got a good look at the alphas physique and it was to the gods. Every inch of him was perfect he could pass as a greek marble statue, he ached to feel his abs and his V line. Shouta couldn't hold back and rose to a sitting position and ran his hands over Izuku's chest mesmerized and amazed that an alpha like Izuku wanted an omega like him. Then the sound of a zipper broke Shouta out of his trance and saw that Izuku's belt was missing and that his dress pants were unzipped and open. Shouta stared and looked up when he heard a deep and husky chuckle come from the person in front of him.

"You wanna help me take them off?" Izuku asked with a smirk on his face.

Shouta just nodded his head, not being able to speak without wanting to turn off the alpha in front of him. He still didn't understand why Izuku wanted him, he was no one important, unlike Izuku. So why him?

Izuku dropped his hands to his sides and tilted his head, waiting for Shouta who started looking more and more flustered by the second. So Izuku moved his hands to the hem of Shouta's shirt and pulled it up over his head and whispered,

"If you don't take off my pants I'm gonna take yours off first, your choice."

Shouta pulled down Izuku's pants only to be greeted by an 8-inch dick with precum already soaking through his briefs.

"This is what you did to me already. I am so glad I came back to Japan, to you." Izuku said as he cupped Shouta's face.
"Midor-" Shouta started to get shy.
"Izuku. Call me Izuku. No formalities." Izuku commanded as he ran his thumb over Shouta's bottom lip.
"I-Izuku, can...can I take off your-" Shouta couldn't help but stutter.

Izuku without skipping a beat set one of Shouta's hands on his growing bulge. Soon there wouldn't be enough room in his briefs for him at full mast. Shouta stroked Izuku's bulge through his briefs and then slowly peeled down Izuku's briefs and a slowly going on 9-inch dick, Izuku sucked a breath through his teeth when he felt the cool air of the room hit his hot throbbing dick. Shouta licked the tip of Izuku's big dick earning a deep moan from the alpha's throat. Shouta felt a hand run through his hair and tugged it back making him lock eyes with Izuku,

"Open your mouth Shouta~" Izuku demanded, his eyes clouded in lust.

Without hesitation, Shouta opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Izuku set the head of his dick on Shouta's tongue.

"Show me what that pretty mouth can do," Izuku whispered looking into Shouta's eyes.

Shouta took Izuku's dick in his mouth inch by inch, while he licked and around it and sucked bobbing his head back and forth. He heard Izuku's moans turn into low growls, he had sent the alpha into a rut as more precum came out of his dick, Shouta kept on going with drool dripping from his mouth. Izuku looked down at Shouta and saw the lewd face he was making and whenever he moaned the vibrations would make Izuku throw his head back. Izuku couldn't help it anymore he could feel his balls contracting, letting him know that he was about to cum.

"F-fuck Sh-Shouta.~ I'm g-gonna cum.~ Hold on baby let go." Izuku breathed out in a deep grainy voice.

Shouta let Izuku's dick pop out of his mouth and he felt a hair tug again, so he looked up and watched as Izuku removed his collar. The pine tree scent engulfed the room and began to put Shouta into heat. Izuku laid Shouta down and began to take his pants off and noticed that a good amount of slick had started to seep out of the omega who began twisting and turning his hips wanting the alpha to touch him. Izuku smirked and just watched Shouta whimper and whine for him.

"I-Izuku~ I need you to touch me~ please.~~ Your scent is driving me crazy.~" Shouta begged while grabbing onto the sheets aching for the alpha's touch.

Izuku said nothing and began to palm the omega underneath him, the omega was coming undone in front of Izuku. Izuku was making this omega come undone. Omega. His omega.

"I love the sound of your voice when you beg," Izuku said with a voice full of lust, having been affected by the omega beneath him.

Shouta started to push his boxers down but Izuku slapped his hands away before taking both of his legs together and putting them over one of his shoulders. The alpha slowly pulled off Shouta's boxers and threw them somewhere. Izuku watched as the impatient omega began to finger fuck himself moaning the alpha's name. Izuku wasn't even inside him, just his scent and presence undid the omega. Shouta was perfection, the noises coming out of him was music to Izuku's ears.

"I-Izu-kun~. I need you inside me. I want you to knot me.~~" Shouta whined before closing his eyes as he tried to remain conscious.

Izuku pushed down Shouta's knees so he could watch the omega loosen himself for the alpha to fit. With every thrust of his fingers more slick would come out, the scent began to cloud Izuku's train of thought.

"Hold on let me put a con-" Izuku began to move away from the omega, who desperately wrapped his legs around him so that he wouldn't leave.
"No! I want to feel you inside me.~" He said taking his fingers out to begin pumping the alpha's dick making sure the alpha wouldn't go anywhere.

(A/N: The thrusting will come in the next chapter. 😈❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.3K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
188K 7.9K 27
After Izuku disappeared for seemingly no reason, former class A and Izuku both have to adjust to this new life. These heroes won't stop looking until...
247K 6.9K 67
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A story About a powerful and beautiful Omega and a powerful and handsome Alpha Nothing else, I don't know what to put her...
42.9K 974 23
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. Katsuki Bakugo is an alpha in its bigger sense: dominating, arrogant, possessive...