overdue (part 2)

(A/N: I changed the previous picture for the last chapter and used it for this chapter...)

The alpha lined himself with the omegas soft, sensitive, and pink opening and pushed himself into Shouta counting inch by inch until he was all in. Then he waited for Shouta to get used to his size. Shouta may have been dripping wet from his slick but that doesn't mean Izuku wouldn't stretch him out, because he did and it felt so good, his fingers couldn't compare to this alpha.

"Y-You f-feel so g-good." Shouta managed to moan out.

By this time Izuku was already at 10 inches going strong.

"Heh. Yeah?" Izuku said as he admired the omega that kept giving him compliments.

The hands that held Shouta's hips in place were hot and sweaty, and rough, the more the alpha squeezed the more bruised they got. Whenever Izuku would groan he would bend forward and whispers sweet nothings into his ear.

"Everything I do to you leaves marks all over your pretty pale body. Like flowers blooming where ever I touch you. I want you covered in them." Izuku's lips grazing Shouta's ears.

The whole room smelled like sex and all they could hear were the lewd sounds their bodies caused as skin hit skin. The kisses Izuku would leave on his back and neck would make him forget about the other people Izuku had touched, and all he could do was grip onto the sheets and moan louder as Izuku gradually slammed into him harder.

"I-Izu Aah! you're g-gonna break m-me." Shouta said moaning into the sheets but loud enough for those words to be all Izuku could hear.

Izuku smacked Shouta's ass and the side of his thighs to make him think of nothing but pain and pleasure so that the only thing he could think about Izuku as he controlled all his senses.

"Fuck I can see my handprint on your fat ass." He said before leaning back and slapping them both with a smirk on his lips when he saw Shouta bite his lip after letting out a small moan.

Izuku began to stroke Shouta's dick at the pace of his thrusting, his pelvis hitting Shouta's ass, while he watched the omega whither drunk in pleasure underneath him. Shouta soaked up everything Izuku did to him, having been touch-deprived for so long. Anything the alpha did, made him feel special as if he was the most attractive omega to walk the earth. Izuku made sure the omega could feel as much pleasure as he could give him, no holding back.

"Come *hah* sit on my dick baby.~ I want you to ride *hah* me, show me what you can do.~" Izuku sat down on the bed and moved Shouta onto his lap facing him
"I don't know if I'm strong enough to move by myself, Izu.~" The new position let Izuku see the lewd and arousing faces Shouta could not control.
"Don't worry I'll help you." He said bringing their faces together for another makeout session as Izuku inserted his dick inside Shouta again.

Shouta's hole was being stretched as Izuku continuously slammed him onto his 10-inch dick since Shouta couldn't bring himself to do any of the work, whenever he tried he would only shake and fall onto Izuku's chest. Soon enough Izuku began to get sloppy with his thrusts, meaning that he was close, but he didn't want to stop pleasuring the soon to be his omega and began to jackhammer his ass while hitting his prostate over, and over, and over again. Izuku still had managed to hold back his orgasm while Shouta had already released his orgasms three times making their chests already dripping in white. The alpha loved the faces Shouta would make whenever he came, that was the only thing that was keeping him from cumming he wanted to see how messed up he could make the omega feel since it showed on his face. Izuku wanted Shouta to blush every time he saw him with this night being the first thing that came to mind. Izuku lied the omega down in front of him and wrapped one hand around his neck and the grip tightened as he was pounded hard from tip to base moving faster then Izuku had been doing for the past hour and a half. Shouta's eyes rolled back as he gripped onto the sheets as if his life depended on it,

"I-Izu baby~ fuuuck!~"

Shouta wrapped his legs around the alpha's hips, bringing Izuku's dick all the way in hitting his prostate making him cum from the most body wrecking orgasm as teeth sank into his neck. He dropped his leg and panted his eyes still half-lidded from exhaustion and pleasure he had felt non-stop. With whatever energy, he managed to muster he ran his fingers through Izuku's hair while the alpha still had his neck in his jaws and said,

"I love you Izu.~"

That. That was it. Those four words made Izuku cum buckets, from the build-up, inside Shouta. Neither of them moved as Izuku knotted the omega keeping the cum inside him. Since it was an initiated heat, there was no worry of Shouta getting pregnant.

"This was long overdue," Shouta said with a chuckle, he could feel the smile Izuku made while still on his neck.

Once Izuku released Shouta's neck he lied down next to him and began to lick it, before kissing the mark he made claiming the omega,

"I love you too Shouta."

(A/N: My Noodles. I have never broken up da sexiness into 2 parts. This was the most difficult chapter I had to type up until I started listening to Do Re Mi- by Blackbear.)