Cruel Passion (Book 1 and 2)

By Blush18

It's hard to fall in love but even harder to fall out. Kim is starting to fall for her boss. The most sexiest... More

In Love With A Married Sex God
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (last chapter!)
In Love With Heart Break(JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With The Rouge (JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With A Jackass (BOOK 2)
Jackass Prologue
Jackass (Chapter 1)
Jackass (Chapter 2)
Jackass (Chapter 3)
Jackass (chapter 4)
Jackass (Chapter 5)
Jackass (Chapter 6)
Jackass (Chapter 7)
Jackass (Chapter 8)
In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 9)
Chapter 10 (Jackass)
In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 11)
In love With A Jackass (Chapter 12)
Jackass Chapter 13

Chapter 14

78.4K 640 80
By Blush18

Chapter 14

Megan fell against the door in Duncan’s arm. She fell on the floor as Duncan kissed her lightly on the cheek and down to her neck. I watched entranced at how deeply they were involved. Duncan locked the door behind him and moved in to making love to Megan.

I cleared my throat hoping they would hear I was there but they didn’t hear over the things they were knocking down. I closed my eyes and regretted being home early. I started to hear loud moans and sighed. I decided to keep quiet until they decided to go in to the bedroom to carry on their love making.

To my dismay they decided to do it right there in the living room with me standing over their heads. I couldn’t take it nay more. I jumped in front from behind the counter before they could start ripping each others clothes.

“Stop it! Please I can’t take it any more! Just go get a room!” I said standing right in front of them. Duncan who had his hands propped up on the sofa lost balance and fell on top of Megan whose leg was dangling down the edge. Her hair was pulled out spread out to look lie fire while Duncan stared at me surprised and a bit embarrassed.

Megan cleared her throat and pushed Duncan off. He quietly sat next to her, his hands crossed on his lap like he was in elementary school.

“Oh I didn’t know you would be home right now” Megan said. 

“So the weather huh? Raining like crazy.” Duncan said making the awkward moment even more uncomfortable.

“Duncan- It’s not raining.” I said. He looked at me tilting his head trying to figure out what to say next. He nodded.

“The weather huh- It’s so humid. Megan’s hairs like a jungle” he said shrugging. I turned towards Megan who was beaming at Duncan and smacked him on his shoulder. He burst out laughing and sighed.

“I’m sorry.” he said still laughing. Megan frowned and stared back at me.

“Kim just because you couldn’t have sex today doesn’t mean you get to ruin it for me!” Megan snapped. Duncan stopped laughing and started to play with his thumbs.

“Well you should’ve taken it in the room!” I yelled back. Fury started to boil and was about to cross the line.

“You should’ve said something!’

“I did! And then you got mad and started yelling!” I screamed and watched as her eyes pinned back into her skull.

“I didn’t know you were going to be here maybe you should’ve have told me!”

“I DID! Besides I live here too , I pay half the rent no wait more than half! I could come and go whenever I want!” I yelled and turned towards Duncan. He didn’t dare exchange a a glance. I was happy he didn’t or else I would have regretted yelling at him.

“FINE! If this is your place I’ll just move out!” she said crossing her arms over he chest.

“Maybe you should” I said placing my hands on my hips. She stopped. Her lips parted then closed. Her eyes started to gleam and I started to expect a tear to stream down her cheek. But there was no tear.

“FINE!” she said stomping over to her room and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes and through the remote from the floor on to the coffee table before stomping off to my room.

“URGGH! FINE!”I yelled before slamming my door shut. I paced back and forth in my room and heard the Duncan’s footsteps walk up to the door. The front door open and close slowly. I sighed and buried my head in to my hands. I just hope we didn’t scare Duncan off.

I decided to open my door and peak outside. Megan was still in her room. It gave me a perfect time to sneak out with out exchanging any sort of nasty words. I tip toed by her door and ran to the front door. I turned back thinking for a second if I had forgotten any thing and remembered nothing. I walked out to the lobby in just my  red robe and sponge bob slippers. I caught attention from both the receptionist, the super who scratched his bold head and the people who were busy loading boxes in to the elevator before I came out. I sighed walking out the revolving door. I ignored the stares and breathed in the fresh air but only picked up the horrific scent of Delia Fish market. I coughed and gawked at the stars. They were so bright, so calm. I picked up my finger tracing the big dipper than looked for the smaller one. A hand crept on mine and traced the small dipper just besides the big one. I jerked back and stared at the same boisterous eyes. They gleamed with satisfaction and a sick sense of amusement. 

“Ian! You scared the crap out of me.” I said. He shrugged and looked out at the road which was full of yellow cabs and other vehicles which weren’t helping the ozone layer at all.

“I love this job.” he said grinning. I turned away trying to hide the bad mood I was in.

“What happened?” He asked. 

“I should be the one asking questions. What are you doing here?”  I asked hoping not to get an answer.

“I had a meeting with a friend at Ivory’s. I parked my car around here and then I saw you-” he said looking me over with his shimmering green eyes. I looked down not surprised at my bare legs and the red silk belt that was the only wall between my naked body. I rolled my eyes.

“Tell me do you always go out in a red silk robe? Or is today a special occasion?” he smirked. I watched his face with fear and found that indeed he had the smug face of a man who has been fantasizing. I cleared my throat and looked away.

“You want to take a walk?” he asked. It was my time to look him over. To my displeasure he didn’t mind at all. 

“Is it just today or do you always wear a sleek lined Armani suit when you go for a walk?” I asked

“I told you I had a meeting” he grinned half way and winked. I sighed walking next to him. The traffic light forced the cars to stop and pushed us to go. I took in the lights. Even at twelve midnight people were still awake and partying. I couldn’t help but notice the small details on the sidewalk. Chewed up gums were spread around. They were dark  blots which probably used  to be pink, green and yellow.

“ So how’s the boss been treating you?” he asked with a sly smirk on his face. I shuddered and pushed back tears. Jake walked out of the office with out a single word. His hair was a mess while he ran his hands over his face several times trying to calm down. I didn’t see much but I did see the worries expression on his face. I sighed and  watched as the trees started to appear. 

“Sorry, wrong question” Ian said. I stopped by a near tree and smiled at the carvings. The street light threw some of it’s luminosity at our direction. 

“This is cute” I said tracing the red heart. The initials read I and K forever. Ian chuckled.

“You’re cute” he said.

“Excuse me?” I asked intrigued by his compliment. I was both surprised and amused by his sudden mood.

“Tell me that was a compliment not a sarcastic comment” I said making sure. He chuckled and lowered his lips back into his half grin. He propped both his hands on the tree pinning me back gently. I was hit with a million thoughts and none of them included pushing him away. His fragrance roamed around me taking me in while his citrus breath brushed against my jaw line. I shivered as his fingers traced up and down my arm.

“Tell me what would happen if I pull on this” he teased holding the thin silky cloth. Kim grabbed his hands but he was too quick. He reached for her face. His fingers tapped against her chin. He pulled her lips gently by his thumb. I wanted to  pull back but gravity seemed to be in the favor of Ian. I sighed more from the pleasure than fear. 

“Ian-” before I could say anything else. His mouth was closed on top of mine. He took it slow, carefully taking in the flavor.  He nibbled carefully as he chuckled with delight .I gasped as his lips ignited a flame inside of me. The rock hard knot of tears started to melt and tears streamed down my eyes. He pulled back cupping my face in his hands. 

“What happened?” he asked looking into my eyes. I push him back and looked deep into his emerald green eyes. It was the first time I had noticed they had blue in them, as if they couldn’t decide which color so it was just mixed into a pool of both the shades of blue and green.

I ran out from his arms making sure I tightened the belt around my waist. I cried feeling my heart squeeze and burst in to flames. How can I be like this? How could I let Ian even come so close to me? I felt disgusted at how much pleasure I was in, how much I wanted to lock my arms around his neck and pull him in. I wiped the teas off my face and ran back up to the loft not bothering to use the elevator. I knock harshly on the door as if someone was out to get me. I looked for my key under the mat and realized I had moved it after Mom had came to visit. I sighed leaning on the door and slowly sliding down. I pushed my knee until my ribs started to throb and cried into my arms. I sobbed and knocked on the door again but n one answered.

“Kim?’ Megan asked from behind the door. I could tell she was peeping from the peep hole. I could only manage to sob even louder. Not only had I gotten Jake in trouble I had also gotten in to  fight over something completely stupid with my closest friend.

“You should’ve taken the keys” she rubbed in. I didn’t answer back.

“Kim?” she asked again. I sniffled back my tears and stood up. Megan unlocked the door with in seconds and watched me as if I had just murdered a series of children and came back to her bloody handed for her help. She through her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. 

“Kimmy? What’s wrong?”  She asked as she lead me in to the living room. Her hands tenaciously gripped my shoulder making sure I wouldn’t fall. She sat me across from her and poured fresh coffee in to a mug.

“Kimmy are you okay?” she asked. I let out a sob and hugged her again. She stayed quiet and let my tears pour all around the couch and wetting her shirt.

“I’m sorry” I said. Megan pulled back and smiled. There were tears in her eyes as well.

“I’m sorry too!” she said wiping the tears away from my face. I bit my lips as I looked out the window that over looked the small park I had sauntered into . I stared at the tree but found it clear of any human but a dog. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 71.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
803K 22.4K 32
BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left Wyatt, they've had no contact whatsoeve...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
5 1 1
I lived with my head in the clouds. I had who I thought was the man of my dreams, I was getting the fairytale ending, But then he broke me. He smashe...