Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

The cold water hit my back rushing down towards my knees. It was a long day and I was ready to end it. I tied my hair back into a pony tail letting the hair brush my neck. Megan opened her bedroom door dropping her weight on to the sofa next to me. Her hair was natrually curly framing her strong face. I leaned back smiling as she started to paint her nails. 

"Let's go out to eat." She said. I watched my swollen feet and regretted wearing stilletos to work. Flats were so much better. I sighed looking at her with my puppy dog face. She threw the cushion behind her.  

"Fine, don't go, and just because of that I'm bringing home a boy toy." she said getting up. I hadn't noticed but she was wearing a beige skin tone dress. If it wasn't for the thin line of silver glitter it would seem as if she was naked. The dress clunged to her lean body. 

"Good luck." I tell her switching on my T.V. She kissed my cheek and smiled. She headed towards the door. 

"Megan? Please make sure you tell me when you get home. I don't want to hear you two rocking the bed at night." I reminded her. I had ear plugs hidden in my drawers just in case of an accident. It was improable that Megan would go out clubbing then come back empty handed. She loved al sorts of guys, mean guys,nice guys, guys with chest hair, guys with squeaky voices guys with out a personality even guys with a criminal record. I didn't want her to bring home someone drunk. I ahd agreed to share the loft with her but I wasn't so sure of her party animal side.  

I couldn't watch T.V any more. I switched through the channels maybe something interesting might catch my eye and something did. It was the slight twinkle of green eyes and the appearence of brown chocolate hair. Mr. Blair. I sat up crossing my legs under me. He was smiling at the camera nodding to a question. Next to him was Ian. His head held high , his hair was perfectly layered behind him. He had his hands in his pockets leaning on to the podium. He smiled and I swear I heard some of the girls gasp for air. 

"Idiots." I say to myself. I turn my attention towards Mr. Blair . His warm caramel eyes were staring right at me. If only I can pull him out of that box. I smile at the thought of what I would do with him if he was here right in this very room. Sure enough my night would be the one to remember.  

Slowly I drifted off to sleep... 

I was back at the office typing quickly into my computer. The screen remained blank no matter hoe hard I typed. Aggravated I turn my hair around and I see him staring. I hold my breath. Was he looking at me? His fingers motioned me to come towards him. His eyes were melting into mine while his body leaned towards the door. He was grinning a secret lied between his thin pink lips. I could feel my heart flutter .My legs floated over my chair hovering past the busy cubicles. I felt a hand brush my ankle. I looked below my floating body and saw lance holding on to my leg. I try to shake him off but he wouldn't let go. I shook my leg spazzing out but his hand held a firm grip. He pulled me down but I wouldn't budge.  

"Lance get away!" I yell at him. He shook his head.  

"I want my gyro!" he yelled back.  

Someone shook me and my eyes pop open.  

"Kim?" Megan was watching me her eyes entertained. Besides her was a sturdy looking guy his shirt half open. His boxers were out in the open. I cringed back trying to think what was happening. 

"What?" I ask grabbing my head . There was a sudden pounding in my head making it hard for me to think. 

"You were screaming about gyros." she told me. The guy behind her chuckled. I glared at him making him shrink behind the kitchen counter.