Tainted (Pure Sequel)

Von 11LiveLaughLove26

The battle with the vampire king left Ana missing. Now the remaining few must come together to find Ana. But... Mehr

Fresh Start
The Primes

Intro

2.2K 70 8
Von 11LiveLaughLove26

FANGERS!! It's the time you have been waiting for!!!!!

But 1st make sure you are caught up on Pure and read the bonus chapter on Amazon! 

https://www.amazon.com/Catalina-Bonus-Chapter-D-L-McKinsey

Thank you all again for all the support

A special thanks to Melina Bickey for the amazing comment on the Facebook page! It really meant a lot to me! 

I read every comment you all make! Even if i dont have time to reply.  

So dont be afraid to show support! Vote and comment. Read the bonus chapter. Buy Pure! 

My success is our success!!

We in this together! 

Lets get it fang gang!

Enough talk

Lets get to Tainted

BTW tomorrow is my birthday and this is my gift to you all!

********************************************************************Bang Bang! xoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.2K 1K 43
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
5.1K 267 32
Jade Forbes was a woman of science. Ever since she was a child, she had always been interested and curious about chemistry and biology. Her eleven ye...
418K 22.1K 77
"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, my guard." ** Despite their lethal bites...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...