You don't have to be alone

By SimplyAThought

Virgil couldn't take it anymore. All his life he never wanted anything more than to become a light side, to b... More

Prologue - Edited
Chapter One; Conflicts - Edited
Chapter two: Outside - Edited
Chapter Three-Edited
Chapter Four - Edited
Blame
Another night
Three days left
One day left
When the full moon is highest
Why
Calm down
Good night story
Reunited
Satan
Dinner
Planning
With the Light Sides
The Mission
Movie
Sanders Sides
Q&A
Song Chapter-Emperors New Clothes
I'm sorry
MCR is back
The concert
The concert Pt. 2
Happy pride
Fill Chapter-Evelyn, Evelyn
Snek boi
Apology
What I am trying to prove
Happily ever after here we are
Realtalk
The End
A/N
No chapter
Finding Out
A/N

Two days left

8.1K 349 61
By SimplyAThought

Virgil ate a little more, but was still unhealthy thin. He now drank regularly.
The young one was staying in his room all day and all night, except for getting food. If it wasn't for the clock in his room, the boy would have lost track of time long ago. But that was better than going outside and see the light sides.

He was afraid of them. Of their voices and appearances. They became the scariest thing to him he could ever imagine. And it hurt. It hurt so much, knowing that your are so bad that the good ones hate you.
He never wanted to be the bad guy. He never asked for his destiny. But Virgil couldn't change it, right?

The boy let out a sigh. Now was not the time for overthinking. He was excited for the night after tomorrow. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and thinking about it made him oddly calm and happy. It was somewhat scary. Many people are afraid of their death and don't want to imagine it. But Virgil seemed the happiest when thinking about drifting to sleep and never waking up again.
It would be peaceful, much different than his life right now.

Virgil looked at his clock. It was late in the evening. The day flew by like nothing with his racing thoughts and blasting music.
Virgil smiled.
He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 96 8
We all know Logan as the less 'emotional' persona of the sides, but what if he was in the spotlight - what if he was secretly hurt by his little 'rob...
3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
13.3K 943 25
Deceit and Patton have feelings for one another. They visit each other secretly, not wanting the other sides to know about their relationship out of...