The Wolf I'm With (LGBT-BOYxB...

By bittersalt

More

The wolf I'm with
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 9

10.5K 392 19
By bittersalt

Chapter 9

(Sterl’s POV)

       “There’s something I want to talk with you.” Karen says as I sat slowly on the couch, watching her every move. I can see K peeking through the kitchen window, concentrating well on what Karen would tell me.

          “I got promoted from work.” She says. I squealed and hugged her. Karen was anticipating so much for a promotion. And she deserves it, she’s been working for almost ten years in that company as a human resource, and now, she got promoted.

          “I’m so happy for you.” I muse and hug her again. Karen practically became my new mom. Even though she’s very busy at work, she never forgets to be a mom for the both of us, Carlo and Me. And speaking of Carlo…

          “Where’s Carlo?” I ask her. She looks away and avoids my gaze. I sit beside her and ask her again.

          “That’s what I really want to talk with you here.” She replies to my question. I nodded for her to continue what she wants to say.

          “I got promoted, but it would mean leaving this place. I got promoted and they want me to be in Rome.” She finishes. I look at her, not sure of what to say. I’m happy for the promotion, but if she goes to Rome, then that means.

          “Carlo got disappointed because you’re taking him to Rome are you?” I ask.

          “Not just Carlo, also you. I can’t leave you guys here. I mean, I could, but I can’t I’ll miss you both. And the two of you are the reason why I work hard.”

          I hug her and patted her back. “It’s hard leaving this place. But, we can’t do anything about your decision. Just give him time to get used of the idea leaving this town.” I say reassuringly.

          “No, if you guys don’t want to, I can decline the offer ---“

          “No Karen. You’ve longed so much for that promotion. I’ll talk to him. When is this happening? This going to Rome?” I ask

          “It would be more or less than 3 months. My boss is working on for the applications. He’s also working for the both of you.” I nod and got up to go talk to Carlo. I can visibly see K shaking his head. Of course he wouldn’t want me to live. It would mean he will follow me again. But this time, Rome is so far, not even him can walk it up to there. The idea of leaving this town is horrible. But, I won’t be selfish, Karen has longed for this for so long. And as for Patrick, we still have time. We would leave in three months, and his birthday is in two months and by that time, he would find his true mate. Then, it wouldn’t be hard for him to let me go.

          I opened Carlo’s door, not bothering to knock on it. Knowing him? He’s just lying on his bed. And I am right. Lazy jerk.

          “Hey!” I say as I sit on the edge of his bed. He didn’t look at me and kept on throwing the ball upward, catching it and throwing it again.

          “You don’t want to leave?” I ask. He nods and sits up.

          “We still have three months to get used to the idea.” He shrugs and hugs me. I hug him back. In moments like this, Carlo wouldn’t say anything. It was like, his tongue was tied behind his throat and he couldn’t muster up to any sentence, thus, making him mute. I love this side of him. A childish side I want to see. I chuckle and get up to go to my room.

          As I got to my room, K was already there lying on my bed.

          “You would go?” he asks. I nod and he sighs.

          “There’s no changing mind?” he asks again. I nod and he sighs.

          “Are yo---“ I cut him off.

          “Yes I’m sure. Come on K, it’s not like we won’t see each other again. Besides, we still have 3 months.” I say and smile at him. He shakes his head but smiled after. I walk up to him and hug him. Oh god! Why are we on drama?

I spent the whole day by just lying on bed. I really don’t find something interesting to do. And as for Patrick, well, he’s on training with that Vince and Marcus. God forgive me if I say I like them because that would be a lie.

          I hate thinking of it, but it’s unavoidable. What if Patrick finds his mate? What would happen to me? I would be left heartbroken, and I would have to pretend to be happy for them. That’s why I’m thankful for this plan of going to Rome, that way; it would be easy for me to move on.

          “Boys! Come down here for a while please?”

          “Okay!” Carlo and I yell at the same time.

          As we got downstairs, new set of faces stands in front of us. I recognize th big buff man, it was Mr. Aballe, our neighbor.

          “Guys, you know Mr. Aballe…” Karen introduces, as she points to our neighbor. “and this is Elisa and Juvel.” She points to the two girls. One who looks just like my age and one is a middle aged woman. We shook hands and ate dinner together.

          After eating, we talk for a while and then they were gone home.

          Elisa and Juvel apparently came from California, Juvel was Mr. Aballes’ ex-spouse and their daughter Elisa has gone together with her mother. I heard Elisa has a twin sister, but we avoided the topic of it so I didn’t get the chance to ask. Also, Elisa is starting to go to school and it would be the same school Carlo and I attend to, so we were in charge to take care of her until she gets use with her new environment.

          Elisa is fun to be with. She’s smart, outgoing, funny, and not to mention pretty. But, something about her makes me nervous.

          I was watching a movie in my room when footsteps alerted me. It was coming from the stairs, it was sure careful but still I noticed. I mute the television and silently reach for my flute and pulled out the knife in it. I tip-toed going to the door and hastily lean against the side of the door. My door creaks open and silhouette came inside, carefully sliding its body to enter my room.

          I didn’t waste any time and I grab him and pinned him in the ground with my knife dangerously leaning in his throat. I press the knife harder as I heard the chuckle he made.

          “You really are the hunter… Careful and dangerous.” He said. The light went on and Patrick whisper-yells for me to stop.

          I look at him and back to the silver headed boy I’m pinning. I roll my eye and pull back from him. I walk to Patrick and hug him tightly. I missed this boy so much.

          “I thought you were on training. Why are you here?” I ask and pull him to sit on the bed. Vince just roamed around my room, eventually nodding for something that amuses him. But, I don’t care about him.

          “We were. I just want to see you.” He says and snuggles beside me. I smile and then I remembered Vince.

          “Yeah, you missed me, I get that. But why is Vince here?” I ask rudely.

          “Why? Is Vince not allowed here?” Patrick asks.

          “Hmm, I just don’t want him here.” I reply.

          “But ---“ Patrick says again but I cut him off

          “He’s an egoistic bastard, a total prick, a dickwad---“

          “Hey guys I’m here.” Vince mused.

          “That’s the point! You’re here IN MY ROOM which I really don’t like. AND hopefully you heard what I said.” I say while looking at Patrick. God this boy gets on my nerve.

          “Look, I’m sorry if I’m a bit of a prick when I first met you guys, but I just really didn’t know how to approach the both of you. I’m sorry. Maybe, we should make a new start?” he says. I look at him and true enough, he looks sincere.

          I sigh and nod. Then he smiled. I guess I’m up with making a new start with this boy.

          I smile at Patrick and he kissed me. The kiss got deeper as we fought for dominance and for the first time, Patrick lets me win. I explore his mouth as he sucks my tongue. I could faintly hear Vince whistle but I didn’t mind him. Let him see this.

          What made us both apart was when Karen cleared her throat. And there she is in my door with brows raised and arms crossed.

          I’m so dead.

Dear Readers,

I’m really sorry for the late update. I hope you like this part. I LOVE YOU ALL! :*

Sincerely yours,

Bittersalt.

P.S.

          - I made a new story and if you like it, please let me know by voting and commenting on it… I need at least 5 votes for that story for me to know if I should update or not. Promote it to your friends please? Pretty please? It’s title is “MY BESTFRIENDS FATHER” and I’ll post it later after this post. Thank you!

ILOVEYOU! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 22K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
452K 21.9K 32