Star✔

By shirimasenpaii

get the fuck away from me. what if i dont? jjba ff[̅̅ Jotaro Kujo✨ start:12/23/19 end:1/5... More

💢
o n e💢
t w o💢
t h r e e💢
f o u r💢
f i v e💢
s i x💢
s e v e n💢
e i g h t💢
n i n e💢
t e n💢
e l e v e n💢
t w e l v e💢
t h i r t e e n💢
mini ending!!💖

f i n a l💢

4.7K 176 375
By shirimasenpaii

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Years Later♡⋆♡●⑅◌

you walked in silence with flowers in your hand, morning dew made your black shoes wet. you walked to two gravestones and sat down.

"good morning avdol, iggy." you settled the flowers in front of the tombstones. you smiled, "me and jotaro are married now." you said.

"polnareff cried alot while eating the cake, joseph and kakyoin tried to calm him down many times." you giggled.

"and then he also got the bouquet!!" you laughed, as you calm down, tears rolled down to your cheeks. "we miss you guys, i wish i could've healed you both so that you're still here."

"i'm so sorry. . ." you hugged yourself as tears violently fall, then you felt something warm to your both sides. you looked and to see apparitions of avdol and iggy. . .

you sniffed and lightly smiled, iggy barked at you happily and nuzzled his head to your hips. avdol rubbed your shoulder light with a smile on his face.

"don't be sorry y/n. we're happy even if we're not here to witness the events your life holds." iggy barked and licked your hand, you giggled and rubbed his head lightly.

you looked at avdol and smiled, you slight leaned closer to the apparition. then the warmth slowly faded and you're left with the early morning coldness.

you sighed and stood up, you kissed your two fingers and placed it on top of the tombstones. "may the two of you rest in peace."

you started walking away but stopped at you saw your husband in a formal (not really) suit. his upper buttons undone and he has in hand on the pants pockets.

"hey." he said you smiled and walked up to him. "go say hi to them." you grabbed his hand and lead him to the tombstones.

he gripped his cap tightly as he told the things that happened. you saw jotaro trembled slightly, you hugged him from behind and he continued to talk.

as he's done, he turned back to you. you hugged him tightly, his bodily warmth is your favorite hot packet.

he grabbed your chin and leaned in slowly to give you a kiss but he stopped midway and trembled. you giggled and grabbed his suit to make him bend down.

you kissed him tenderly, he held you waist and then pulled away.

"let's go."

◌⑅●♡⋆♡Years Later♡⋆♡●⑅◌
(again)

"momma look!!" you walked out of the kitchen to see the couch on fire. your eyes widen and grabbed fire extinguisher.

"jotaro! our daughter got a stand!!" jotaro came running downstairs with his eyes widen. "what type?" he asked as he walked to your child.

"well right now, she burned the couch and beat it up. so probably a combination of our stands." jotaro kneeled down to his daughter and gripped her shoulders tightly.

"(d/n), what you have what is called a stand." jotaro slowly explained, "stand?? like standing up?" you giggled.

jotaro shook his head, then he summoned Star Platinum in a different color palette, "do you see it?" your daughter's eyes widen with stars shining in her eyes.

"you mean the purple and blue puppy? yes!!" she went behind jotaro and hugged Star Platinum, the stand looked confused at first then it hugged back with a cute smile on it's face.

you shook your head and walked towards jotaro's side. "that puppy's name is Star Platinum." your daughter looked up "nice to meet you Star!!"

the she grabbed the stand's hand and walked over to where her toys are. "let's play okay?" the stand looked at it's owner as if waiting for an order.

jotaro nodded and the stand's face lit up with stars. "let her have fun, she's too young anyways." jotaro huffed as he watched his stand getting braided by his daughter.

"aren't you gonna show her your stand?"

"maybe later so that Star wouldn't feel lonely."

"momma has a stand too??!" you daughter overheard your conversation. you smiled and nodded, "yep, momma has a stand named Flamethower."

you summoned your stand and it floated in front of your daughter, her eyes sparkled and she ran towards it then grabbed it hand.

"tea party!!" the two stands looked at each other then at their owner's daughter, you smiled at the slight and you hugged jotaro.

"not in front of (d/n)." he lightly pushed you. "what? can't i hug my husband?" you nuzzled your face onto his chest.

"hug pile!!" suddenly your daughter jumped onto both of you. luckily, jotaro caught her and you sandwich hugged her.

(d/n) giggled loudly as she's getting sandwiched. as the hugging session is done, you settled her down on the ground and then went back to her tea party.

you checked the time and clapped your hands together. jotaro looked at you curiously, "what is it?"

"kakyoin, polnareff and grandfather joseph are coming to see us. you also got a new relative too." jotaro grumbled.

"what's his name again?" you asked, jotaro thought for a moment and said "josuke." you nodded then right in time, the door bell rang.

you fixed yourself and went over to the door. you opened it and smiled widely, there stood two middle aged men (but still looks good), a really old man and a highschool boy behind him.

"kakyoin! polnareff!" you hugged them tightly and they gladly returned it. "y/n! it's so good to see you again." old joseph muttered in his raspy voice, you smiled and hugged the old man too.

"you must be josuke." the highschooler nodded, you smiled. "nice to meet you, i'm y/n kujo. wife of jotaro kujo." jotaro went behind you and slightly smiled to see his friends.

josuke slightly trembled when he saw your husband, "come on, i'll introduce you to my daughter!" they stepped in the house and the first thing they saw is the burned couch and your child playing tea party with her parents' stands.

"oh my. . ." said joseph. "oh mon dieu!! she's a stand user like you guys?!" you nodded and nervously chuckled that you forgot to clean the burnt couch.

"what happened to the couch though?" asked kakyoin, "oh. . uh, she accidentally burned it with our combined powers." you rubbed your neck out of embarrassment.

"m-maybe i can fix it?" you looked over to josuke, "you can?" he nodded and timidly walked over to the couch.

they summoned his own stand, your eyes widen to see the boy has his own stand. then the couch slowly reformed and it's back to normal.

"whoa. ." you looked in awe, well, mostly (d/n). "another stand!!!" she ran up to josuke's stand, this surprised josuke and he slightly backed up.

"what's his name?" you daughter pointed at the stand, "uh. . Crazy Diamond." said josuke. "nice to meet you! let's play tea party with momma and papa's stands!!" she grabbed the stand's stand.

josuke looked back you, you chuckled and nodded. "hey (d/n)-san, mind if my Hierophant Green and Sliver Chariot join?" your daughter looked back at her uncles.

"huh?" kakyoin smirked and looked over to polnareff. polnareff nodded and summoned their stands. (d/n) looked like she's about to pass out.

"yey!! let's play hide and seek! Star is it!! count to 10 Star, okay?" your daughter ran around the house to find a hiding place. the stands also scurried to find their own hiding spots.

Star looked so confused, he glanced at his owner. jotaro sighed and nodded, a determined looked is visible on Star's face. 

Star Platinum turned around with his hands over his eyes. he says "ora." as if he's counting.

"let's sit down." all of the guest sat on the newly fixed couch, you and your husband sat on the single couches.

"you're still going to morioh with jotaro, kakyoin?" you asked the cheery boy. kakyoin nodded, "joestar-san might also decide to come since josuke is his son."

"son?"

"joseph had an an affair with a japanese woman." kakyoin explained. your raised your eye brow at joseph, "here you are saying that you hate japanese."

you shook your head, "anyways, polnareff. when are you going to italy?" polnareff slumped on the couch "about two weeks from now."

"can i come?" you looked at jotaro, he frowned. "no." you looked down. "but, me and (d/n) will stay in the hotel and i'll probably teach her how to use her stand." you stated.

jotaro groaned, "u-um. . . jotaro-san, y/n-san can stay in my house while you're doing your work." josuke chimed in, jotaro looked at him.

josuke yelped and tensed up. "jotaro, i survived a fatal stand hand that went through my abdominal. and the vampire is still in my body, so whatever hits me, i can heal quickly."

"but that doesn't mean you should be cocky. what if a stand user almost killed you and your child and i'm not there to stop them?" you narrowed your eyes.

"the joestar bloodline has proven itself lucky. remember when joseph told us his story when he sent an ancient vampire into space. what about jonathan? he almost killed dio, and you finished your great grandfather's duty."

jotaro sighed and slumped back into the couch, the atmosphere is so thick that made the guest uncomfortable.

"fine. just don't do anything stupid." you smiled and ran up to him to bury him with kisses. "y-y/n stop." he muttered, you giggled and booped his nose.

"waaahh! you found me Star!! last one to the living room is it!!" suddenly all of the stands appeared in the living room. your daughter's footsteps are head stomping down.

"awwh! i guess i'm it then!! you better hide." (d/n) turned around and started counting. the stand looked at each other and grinned.

they disappeared "and 10!!! ready or not, here i come!!!" (d/n) ran upstairs again. all of you stayed quiet and listen to see if (d/n) finds them.

"ha! found you Sliver Chariot!!" all of the adults smiled.
"thank you y/n." you looked back at jotaro and pecked his lips.

"i love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 69 22
JJBA but fem Kakyoin AKA reason to re watch JJBA I may go full on different path If you can't watch JJBA don't read this
415K 14K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
588 25 13
Follows the Stardust Crusaders. To save Jotaros mother. You happen to come along because you live with Joseph. Will you find peace within each other...
475K 19.4K 71
You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed on his family's bloodline. You had no ide...