e i g h t💢

as the gang finally reached land, they were all exhausted and want a place to stay. but the girl, Anne, is pestering them to let her come with them.

"Ann, we can't let you come along. it's too dangerous for you, now go to your uncle." said joseph, Anne looked down.

"i don't a family member here." she said, "figured as much." said polnareff and the rest walked away. "w-wait! please i don't have a place to stay!"

"that's why i already gave you a place to stay. see that hotel over there? that's where you'll be staying." joseph pointed at the tall building behind them.

anne looked at the old man suspiciously, "you're not just saying that so you could get rid of me, aren't you?" joseph shook his head and smiled.

"nope, now hurry along now." anne waved them goodbye and ran towards the hotel. "now let's get our own hotel."

they entered the hotel, as joseph is registering. polnareff looked around in awe like a kid in the carnival, while kakyoin, avdol and jotaro just took it all in.

"okay, we have three rooms. two has two people in it, while the last one only got one occupant." joseph explained, "me and jotaro will take one room since we're both students." kakyoin raised his hand.

joseph nodded, he looked at avdol. "me and avdol will take the second room then. polnareff." he called the frenchman.

"are you gonna be okay on your own?" polnareff nodded and smiled brightly. "okay, here are your keys." joseph handed them the keys.

"be still on your guard just in case of an ambush. call anyone of us if you encountered a stand user." they all nodded, they took the elevator and took them to the 10th floor.

as all of them went to their rooms, polnareff entered his room and smiled. he sighed happily and jumped onto the bed.

then a sound was heard that made polnareff get up from the bed. another sound came, this time it came from the mini fridge.

polnareff slowly went over to the fridge, he grabbed the handle tightly and took a deep breath. he gasped and backed up as he saw a man able to fit himself in a mini fridge.

a fucking mini fridge.

he summoned Silver Chariot and it pointed it's sword at the man. the man is filled with scars and is wearing a tall dirty green coat with no sleeves with blue jeans, and boots.

"who are you?!" polnareff yelled, the man just smirked. polnareff didn't take that as an answer then he heard something shuffle, he turned around to see a hideous doll on the night stand.

polnareff narrowed his eyes at the man, then he pulled out a knife and lunged at polnareff. polnareff impaled him right through the ribs and he spitted out blood while laughing.

polnareff clicked his tongue and threw the man right out of the window. a few seconds later, a loud thud was heard from below along with a few screams.