MY HANDSOME HOUSEKEEPER

Por AmelSmith

SCI CHINESE DRAMA CHARACTES BAI YU TONG ZHAN YAO A FUNNY ROMANTIC STORY ENJOY MY DEARS 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍... Más

Characters Description
CHAP 1
CHAP 2
CHAP 3
CHAP 4
CHAP 5
CHAP 7
CHAP 8
CHAP 9
CHAP 10
CHAP 11
CHAP 12
CHAP 13
CHAP 14
CHAP 15

CHAP 6

693 33 110
Por AmelSmith

The atmosphere was comfortable before Man Ha said she would spend the night with them until the mood became very heavy and suddenly silent. The pout looked on both their faces each thinking his own way.

"If she spends the night with us, doesn't this make me intruding on them? Shit I need to find where to sleep tonight" Yu Tong was moving his chopstick blankly as he analysis the situation inside his mind.

"We won't be comfortable with her presence, this witch huh" Zhan Yao huffed out loud, made the two raise their heads to look at him in surprise.

"What?" He bursted out sulking, he was trying to calm down but couldn't stop thinking of her intruding on their privet sweet life.

"Oh I remember I have an interview later, in a small vet clinic. If it goes well, I will move out quickly" Yu Tong spouted happily to both Man Ha and Zhan Yao.

"Great, let me drive you there" she wanted to be with him in this important moment, feeling happy to finally being able to separate him from her fake finance.

"What is the name of the clinic?" Asked Zhan Yao the only smart one here. He was acting all happy for Yu Tong when deep inside he had an evil plan.

"By the way I will visit a friend tonight so you two could stay comfortable at home" said Yu Tong being all considerate, he hit Zhan Yao's leg under the table and winked at him.

"Hey, it's your chance to let out all the passion you've been holding in recently" he whispered in his ear made Zhan Yao hiss at the day they faked their engagement.

"It's great seeing you smile this happily, but let me tell you something Yu Tong, all this is fake" Man Ha smiled waiting for him to respond when she ignored the angry look on Zhan's face.

"Oh, are you for real" he run into Zhan Yao's side then tried to whisper inside his ear, really taken back by her own words.

"It's true" Zhan Yao didn't wait for him to ask when he turned to look at his close face when nearly their lips touched.

Zhan Yao's eyes didn't part with Yu Tong's velvet red lips which were so impossibly inviting, if only they were alone. He could touch or bite them at any moment.

Yu Tong looked up to him unsmiling, he slowly retrieved his body away of Zhan Yao not getting the situation at all. He grabbed his glass of water and drunk from it while the two had fires on their eyes.

"You'd better not add anything reckless" said Zhan Yao with his eyes to Man Ha when she answered him back.

"I am not" She said to him when he felt relieved, he can't expose his true nature that maybe he is not ready yet to accept it himself.

He has no confidence for others to accept him for who truly is when he can't accept himself first. Afraid of Yu Tong's reaction when he is still working his way to his heart.

"Thank you." He smiled finally then needed to explain the situation to his futur lover that looked out of place and had a puzzled expression on his cute face.

"We were forced by our families but we are only friends" said Zhan Yao being overly gentle using carefully his words, Yu Tong became a very dear and precious person to him that he needs to cherish.

"You two seem to get along very well, you used to be so unsociable" pointed Man Ha to Zhan Yao. The two looked at her when Yu Tong couldn't add to her already troubled heart.

"I have tamed him" he wrapped Zhan Yao in his embrace putting a hand over his shoulder and pulling him very close then brushed his hair like a small kid.

"Impossible" she has come to deny what she just saw. The two have changed in a very small period of time. They became inseparably close. So wrong when it is so true.

The three of them separated now each went his own way. Zhan Yao went back to the company giving his assistant an urgent task before his dad came to see him.

In quiet a moment his dad comes to his office, ghost-like, a shadow of strong sarcastic, bossy and violent man. When he was clam and feeling relaxed his day just turned upside down.

His father's laugh now reminded him of when he was young and innocent,  recalling the times he felt like he once loved him. But always there is the knowledge he never did.

His father never cared for his son's feelings but of his own, not caring how their stories are unfolded. Putting pressure on them ordering them to live the way it suited him instead was like a golden cage, a decorated prison.

In that cold stare, in the gloomy grey sky of that afternoon, Zhan Yao felt hatred for the man siting face to face with him. Always blaming him for his brother's death. He was wondering how could a man be this cold after his old son died because of him.

"Zhan Yao!" Called his father to wake him up from his old broken memories, he smiled when he couldn't hide his grief even when faking a smile.

"I need to hold a big conference to announce your wedding soon, you know the rules I can't appoint you as the director if you don't get married soon" said his father trying to convince him with the most possible way.

Zhan Yao's face was passive, untroubled at his dad statement. After all those years he has expected more than just a forced mariage like his brother.

"Deal?, today is Man Ha's birthday let's celebrate it all together and fix the wedding date" said his dad feeling happy before he leaves he then looked back at his son's clam face.

"I expect you to make me proud" he waved at him then left, putting a huge burden on Zhan's shoulder and was  pressuring him to just obey his commands.  

He softly nodded a yes without fighting back for what he wants trying to work harder to keep being the next family obedient dog, taking  after his dead brother.

"Boss I already made the call and they said they won't hire him" bowing before he got recognized by his sarcastic boss for once. His assistant saw Zhan Yao's bright smile for the first time.

"You did good" Zhan Yao got back to work when his mood just cheered up now. He totally forgot about his dad thinking of tonight, he needed a plan so both could sleep in the same room.

Yu Tong went back very disappointed after they refused to meet with him for an interview, he was so depressed when he had all the qualifications to get the job.

"I don't get it" riding the bus while sighing all the time, he called Zhan Yao and told him everything. He was sulking but Zhan Yao's voice was way too welcoming of the good news.

"I have a meeting with my family tonight they want to celebrate Man Ha's birthday, I might be a bit late sleep in my room" ordering him like he was his boyfriend or maybe something like it.

"Oh! is Man Ha coming back with you?" Asked Yu Tong having no problem at all now having her sleep at their apartment when the two are not really in a relationship.

"Mm I guess, so you know that we can't sleep together me and her" he threw the bait waiting for his response now. Learning their fake engagement the two are free from any intimacy they could be accused of.

"Yes, but please don't drink" pleaded Yu Tong not wanting to encounter the forceful Zhan Yao. He has given up his virginity long ago since he first layed his hands on him.

"I won't" smiled Zhan Yao when the other did not refuse the idea to sleep in the same bed as him. The two are getting so close bit by bit developing sweet love unconsciously.

Another cloudy night rolls in covering the starry sky, the darkness came fast enough. The rolling grey clouds rapidly gathered above when drops of rain started to fall.

Waiting in the balcony Yu Tong checked his watch from time to time, he was feeling cold yet he felt more lonely. It was still raining as the evening starts to come to it's end.

Gazing to the cloudy rainy sky when the sunset was now long gone, leaving Yu Tong only with a starless gloomy night. There was nothing more annoying then being home alone .

He came inside watching the rooms and walls like any other, beds, tables and chairs, yet it is only the other person there that was missing.

He wondered around when he couldn't feel uncomfortable before he opened his laptop searching for some job offers with annoyance as he remembers today's interview.

He heard laughter coming from the front door before he hears the door open and he stood up suddenly and went to see who it was.

Zhan Yao and Man Ha were so happy and had their hands twined together. They seemed a bit drunk. He didn't like the fact that Zhan Yao didn't keep his promise.

"You need to congratulate us we re getting married by the end of the month" Man Ha shouted then hugged Yu Tong dear, she was crying tears of blood inside of her when he couldn't see it.

Yu Tong was shocked when he kept his eyes on Zhan Yao's doped body when he was leaning on the door and waving at him.

"Sorry I drunk" he was hiding his face feeling guilty. Guess it's human nature to love things you can't get yourself, it's certainly true the way Zhan Yao feels for Yu Tong yet he can't face him.

"I couldn't buy you a gift but I baked you a wonderful cake" Yu Tong diverted his gave to Man Ha when she broke the hug and smiled at him with sad eyes.

"Another celebration, how great" she walked in when Yu Tong didn't bother following her but he held Zhan Yao and leaned his body over him guiding  him inside gently.

"I think the big city church, where else could they celebrate our marriage?" suggested Man Ha when she sat on the couch, looking at them both while their bodies are too close for her furious eyes.

"I don't know and I don't care" sat Zhan Yao next to her and asked Yu Tong to bring the cake and the drinks again.

"Your not drinking look at you" Yu Tong was extremely angry but he never knew what the reason was.

Watching the two being this drunk, or coming this late leaving him all alone,  or maybe because they are getting married.

"Come on" Zhan was pleading not knowing that Man Ha was full awake watching them when pretending. She gazed at Yu Tong caring attitude towards Yao.

"No is no" he went and prepared a small feast, cocktail juice, snacks and the cake he baked. But he seemed not happy. Yu Tong knew they already ate  when he starved himself to celebrate and eat the cake together.

"Wow beautiful" Man Ha jumped on the cake and kissed Yu Tong cheek suddenly startling him. He felt happy when he saw her this pleased with his symbolic gift.

"I am hungry" she said made him confused.

"Haven't you eaten?" Yu Tong asked.

"She kept on saying she is on a diet all for your cake" Zhan Yao was not supposed to say that, he only made Yu Tong feeling touched and hugged her on his own will.

"Happy birthday, thank you for being such a good friend" their faces where inches close when she wanted to grab into this gold chance and kiss him.

"Yu Tong" Man Ha was too close to have her dream come true. She leaned more closer scanning his handsomeness, his absolute handsome features.

"Ahhh" Zhan Yao shouted suddenly to break that moment intentionally, he pretended he was in pain like always suffering from so much drinking.

"Cat!" Yu Tong rushed to him leaving a disappointed lady behind, he touched his abdomen when kneeling on his both feet. He kept strocking his stomach gently trying to fade the pain away.

"Are you in pain?" Touching his forehead, checking his fever and pulses. He is a vet but he knows about human aids and sicknesses.

Laying Zhan Yao in his bed when Man Ha looked at him with anger for breaking her long waited moment. She just went to the guest room and threw her body in the embrace of Yu Tong's sent in the sheets.

"Mmm, so comforting" she didn't realize when she feel asleep while still wearing her outside clothing. Fatigue and drowsiness seemed obvious on her body.

"Cat" Yu Tong was wiping his face with a cold tissue trying to wake him up and ease the pain. Zhan Yao opened his eyes to see where he was.

"I want to shower, help me" How the smell of the wine was strong in his body, it was incredibly intoxicating, yet Yu Tong was not bothered, he quickly helped him undress and took him to the bathroom.

He was feeling strong nausea. Feeling so thirsty, he asked of Yu Tong to bring him water quickly. After each slow sip of water from Yu Tong's hand  his eyes were gently fit open.

Yu Tong went out of the bath feeling very dizzy, the hot water was strong enough to make him warm up and leave the bathroom. He changed his clothes and picked Zhan Yao's one from the ground.

"Wifey" called Zhan Yao out loud. Yu Tong chuckled in denial. Did he hear it right what that arrogant man just called him. He was astonished before he could go see him.

"Wifey you re here, I need a drink please nothing is better than a glass of wine or a beer in a very hot tub" he winked at Yu Tong being all awake.

"Were you pretending a moment ago?!" Boiling in rage, Yu Tong could just kill him and live in jail forever free.

"Sorry" he directed his puppy eyes to the sharp wolf one of Yu Tong asking for forgiveness indirectly. He then pleaded again to have a beer"

Yu Tong went quickly to bring him one when he felt bewitched by his pleading eyes totally evil. Zhan Yao got out of the bath wearing only a towel when his whole body was sweating wet.

Yu Tong came grabbing the beer suddenly making it fall to the ground watching that great scene,  for the first time Zhan Yao appeared to Yu Tong that beautiful.

"Pretty" said Yu Tong when there isn't a right for people to describe themselves. But they can describe others, maybe Yu Tong can put his feelings into words now.

Zhan Yao enters the room like he is famous, walking closer to Yu Tong with all confidence exposing his bare body. Feeling like walking under the lights and all eyes were on him.

He looks around the room and their eyes locked together. His eyes are sparkling brown, but as deep as the ocean with his isolation and sadness.

Zhan Yao was lonely the fact that he drunk and spent all of his time around Yu Tong means he has no one else to be around him.

It was stupid of Yu Tong to drop the beer can on the floor from the greatness of this pretty man, he quickly retrieved his gaze lowering his head down searching for the beer.

He bowed to lift it when their hands touched as the two reach to grab it from the floor. Yu Tong's eyes sneaked under that towel when Zhan Yao kneeled down his privacy was exposed.

"Shit, what is that?" Shouted Yu Tong pulling back as he fell on the floor. Zhan Yao was afraid to wake up Man Ha he quickly climbed his laying body on the floor and covered his lips.

"Shush, you re too loud. Never seen a man's penis?."  Zhan Yao was so beautiful with his wet black hair tumbling down his face.

The two kept silently frozen at the close skinship when they are feeling their bodies touched while full awake, nothing like being in that closet when Zhan Yao is all naked now.

"I saw you" said Yu Tong with teary eyes, his pureness was just raped by this stupid man not waisting a chance to touch him or kiss him. He could see a man's privacy for the first time in his life.

"So what? I saw you last time too, it's normal between men!!" Zhan Yao tried to make him comfortable. It is indeed so normal when they are both men but not when they are both gays.

"By the way your penis is this size" Zhan Yao wanted to tease him when he raised his middle finger and compared it to his penis.

"What?" Yu Tong pushed him and took a look inside his pants, he wanted to make sure to see if he was not lying. He then smiled at him with gratefulness.

"I am bigger" having his confidence back when teasing back Zhan Yao playing his game against him. But the other was smarter to take advantage of this clumsy Yu Tong.

"I am bigger wanna try and see whose the bigger one?" An evil question full of lust and desire. He knows his weakness now. Make Yu Tong get used to him and his touches to have him full.

"How can we check?" Asked the cluless Yu Tong, absolutely having no idea of how could they measure them and see whose bigger and longer.

"First we need to be both erect, next we need to put them next eachother to see which is bigger"

"Are you crazy, no" rejecting Zhan Yao's offer severely. He can't get an erection now or he have to touch himself and that's not good doing in it Infront of him.

"So you have a tiny one, why are you afraid, I have another idea" said Zhan Yao trying to get to his deepest thoughts and manipulate them.

"Okay, what is it?" Yu Tong was still laying in the floor while Zhan Yao was on top of him.

"I close both our eyes, so we won't peek then we rub our private parts together the one that's get erect first is the bigger one" that was his evil suggestion and plan.

"That's insane, no"

"Okay tiny one I win"

"No" Yu Tong hates to lose a bait.

"Okay, but we need to do it while we wear our underwear"

"Roger" Zhan Yao jumped in a rush to bring two ties from his closet and covered Yu Tong's eyes first than put his underwear before he could cover his eyes too.

Both moved to lay on the bed when Zhan Yao slowly climbed on top of Yu Tong، while the other pressed on his thighs hardly from fear. 

Yu Tong's heartbeats were fast and powerful that could hardly be heard in that silent room. He was there yet his mind and heart were blank.

"Ready?" Asked Zhan Yao leaning his face too close to feel Yu Tong's breath against his lips.

"Mm yeah"

"Ahhh, your hurting me stop pressing on my thighs" Zhan Yao bite his lips feeling Yu Tong's fingers dig into his sensetive skin.

"Sorry" he grabbed him hard again, Yu Tong was feeling the manliness of Zhan Yao rubs against him, he didn't hate this soft sensation but instead he was gradually feeling hot.

"Mmm" moaned Yu Tong.

"What, are you feeling it?" Asked Zhan Yao laying his whole body on him now.

"Ahhh, your suffocating me" Yu Tong put both his hands around his back grabbing his shirt tightly. He was scared having this storm of feelings breaking inside of him.

"Ahhh, Yu Tong!" He called his name wanting to kiss him, he wanted to have him make love to him in the most savage way, but this was a big step forward for more.

"Yeah... Huh" both were harshly breathing, eyes covered like they were making a forbidden act. Watching this scene was more arousing than any sexy movie.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.9K 87 8
My teen age drop of lust
2.8K 7 19
Mature content 😵‍💫
372 4 26
Raphael, A senior high student, Lives a normal & simple life until his love for 2 guys confused him! (my first story ;;; might have cringy stuff)
63 0 8
love...