HE REMEMBERS.

By iamminsoo

Park Chaeyoung forgot about Jeon Jungkook but he never did. More

PLAYLIST
00 : SYNOPSIS
01 : DOLLHOUSE
02 : HERE
04 : FIX
05 : SEA
06 : DEEPER
07 : HURTS
08 : HE REMEMBERS
thank you!

03 : SMILE

754 62 9
By iamminsoo

"and if this is what it takes,
let me be the one to bare the pain."

- shawn mendez.

(SMILE)

"ow jungkook, you're back! you're going to buy some flowers?" jisoo asks as soon as i set foot on the flower shop. i shake my head as a 'no' before heading towards her on the counter.

"then..." she trails off looking at me gulping, "why are you here?"

why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here why am i here--

"i need to tell you something."

damn it jungkook, what are you doing?!

he's going to talk to jisoo! you dummy!

ugh i hate you left brain!

i hate you too right brain!

i am mentally tired of myself.

"uh nevermind, i'll just go ahead." i was about to turn around when she speaks.

"is it about the girl on the cemetery?"

i freeze. how the hell did she know?

i look at her with a pale expression, "how did you know?" jisoo smirks, walking out of the counter and went in front of me. "well jungkook, i saw how your eyes glistened when you looked at her and i think that's very cute!" she smiles.

"i-i..."

i am lost for words. my mind literally shuts down.

"if you need my help then you're going to treat me some ramen." jisoo pauses, "so, do we have a deal?"

i slowly nod my head. "i don't know how to talk to a girl," i blush, looking down

"and you're the only girl i know from around this town, so i kinda need you to talk to her." i look back at her and she laughs, "frankly speaking here jungkook, when i first saw you..." --a laugh-- "i really thought you're an international playboy"

"international playboy?" i retracted back, my eyebrows furrowing.

when i was just ten years old up until now, i still can't (and never will) talk to girls.

yes, i did talk to jisoo but talking to someone you've been waiting for your whole life is something else.

"the way you dress and the way you look," she taps my chin, "is just very astonishing." she giggles. "anyway, who's this girl by the way?" jisoo asks.

"she's a very special person." i smiled,

"ooh i see that you're in love." she cheekily stated.

"what do you want me to do about her? specifically?" jisoo walks through the hallways of flowers with me following her.

"i need you to talk to her, befriended her, something like that," i pause, "i just want her to know that she's not alone." jisoo stops walking and looks at me.

the hallway is a little narrow so we're very close to each other.

she smiles, "wow jungkook, you're indeed a kind man." she breaks the gaze then touches some flowers.

"what's her name?"

"park chaeyoung." jisoo nods her head. "hmm does she like roses?" i laugh a little as a memory passes through my mind.

"look kookie! there are so many roses!" she exclaimed pointing at the pink, red and white roses.

she runs her free hand on the flowers around her, dancing by the garden.

her hair is waving and swaying with the wind and i felt my heart jumping. i admired her even though we are a feet away. "come on kookie! let's play with the roses!" she looks at me and i look back at her.

"rośe." i blurted out. she hums as a response. "rośe fits for you." she smiles at me.

i wish that time lasts longer.

"--jungkook? hello?" a wave of a hand runs through my face. "s-sorry i spaced out i was thinking about something." jisoo just giggles, picks some red roses before showing it to me. "here, we'll make a plan but take these first."

"jichu-ah?" a deep voice swoons on the shop. the both of us sneak out of the narrow hallway to welcome the guest.

"taehyungie~" she beams, hugging the boy. i look up at him and my heart beats faster.

he's familiar.

"how rude of me," the female breaks the hug. "taehyung this is jungkook, jungkook this is taehyung." she eagerly pushes the taehyung guy closer to me.

my eyebrows furrow even more, his expression is the same as mine.

we're both confused.

"h-hi!" he starts the conversation and i awkwardly smile at him then wave my hand.

"okay enough with that." jisoo talks and our attention advert back to her. "taehyungie can you do me a favor?" she looks at taehyung.

he quickly nods his head, "anything! i'm sorry if i'm too dazed off last night."

"it's okay." her eyes soften. "so the favor is, can you take over the shop while i'm gone? i'll be back in a jiffy." taehyung's eyes widen for a second before answering, "of course!" jisoo smiles, hugging taehyung again, this time taehyung did not return the gesture, so she breaks the hug.

"okay tae-tae i need to go!" she grabs my hand, "come on kook!"

(인내)

"are you going to treat me first? before we do the 'mission'? cause if not then why are you taking me to a ramen house?" she quoted the mission part. "actually no, this is where she works." we stop at the entrance.

"oh, okay!" jisoo nods her head. "there she is, the one with a chocolate hair." i point at a certain girl who is on the counter.

jisoo hums, "okay! but the ramen okay?" i sigh, bobbing my head. "yes, now go!"

"so just look at me and when i raise my hand like a near psychopath and that's your cue!" i snort, "okay sure, super jisoo, go!"

she gives me an okay sign before walking to the entrance.

i quickly hid in the bushes, i can still see the shop because the big ass window is big as fuck. (i know that's redundant but who cares)

i look around the shop and i saw her. she's smiling at the customers and i can't help myself but to let out a smile too.

she's happy.

but sometimes, she would look down when someone is looking at her.

and i know why.

when chaeyoung is cleaning the tables, jisoo sits on one of the tables she's cleaning. chaeyoung sees her, looks at her in the eyes, then smiles.

i guess jisoo is going to have a nice future.

i can see them talking here and there. as chaeyoung was about to go away, jisoo holds her hand and talks to her again. i saw how chaeyoung looks on the counter then back at jisoo before nodding her head, sitting beside jisoo.

it was going fine, until jisoo raises her hand.

my eyes are written in confusion, what the fuck is she doing?

she keeps raising her hand, chaeyoung says something and jisoo raises her hand even more, looking around.

that's when i realized that...

shit my cue!

i quickly grab my sunglasses to wear it then run off the bushes and into the shop. my feet walk its way to the table they're sitting.

i heard a big sigh from jisoo then retracts her hand back. the roses on my hand are cluttering because of how nervous i am.

easy there jungkook, easy.

i slowly make my way to them, with jisoo smirking, me, glaring at her, and chaeyoung...smiling.

the world stops. my heart beats faster than it ever did before. the butterflies in my stomach are punching the walls of my gut and i wanna puke, but this feeling

i miss this feeling.

the feeling of being in love, the feeling of being near her, and of course

the feeling of being with her

i stop infront of her. chaeyoung looks at me and my knees melt. i clear my throat and say,

"t-there's" --clears throat-- "there's a delivery for you h-here." i show her the flowers, and she furrows her eyebrows.

"a delivery? from whom? and why did you bring it here and not in my house?" she looks at me cautiously. i secretly glance at jisoo to seek for help and her eyes widen.

well, shit.

"o-oh delivery boys these days are very hardworking, they won't stop until they can give the delivery to..." jisoo gulps, "you." she continues.
chaeyoung looks at her suspiciously then nods her head as a sign that she understands. "oh." she carefully takes the flowers from my hands.

and our hands brush.

so, this is how i die.

"rośe." i say. her eyes shifted from the flowers then at my eyes.

good thing she can't see anything because of my sunglasses. chaeyoung smiles at me, "thank you for this, please let me know who was the one who gave me this?"

i hope i'm not visibly shaking.

i glance at jisoo again and she gave me a look.

that i-don't-know-what-to-do-i'm-sorry look.

i mentally curse, thinking of a way to get out.

"it's from ta..." my thought crosses from the guy on the flower shop. "taehyung!" i look at jisoo again and her eyes widen even more.

"who's tae--"

"i gotta go chaeyoung, nice meeting you!" jisoo stands up and i quickly got the message. "it's nice meeting you too," chaeyoung nods her head at jisoo then she looks at me. "thank you for this again." chae smiles.

holy shit.

she returns to her counter and i'm left astounded. "come on kook!" jisoo glares at me before exiting the shop with me slowly trailing behind. i keep looking back at her but she disappeared and i frown.

atleast i got to see you smile today.

author's :
OOOHH TAEHYUNG IS FAMILIAR 😏😏😏😏😏❤❤ ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE READS✋😀

okay i understand why you guys are confused because my book one sided, she sees, and this book are connected.

#she sees
#one sided
#he remembers

some of the characters here in this story appear in one sided.

because ahm, taehyung and jungkook are....

hsknzkbskz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
5.4K 171 14
"destiny will bring us back together" โ†’๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ โ†’๐—ผ๐—ป-๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ†’๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
38.9K 1.3K 35
Two vampire clans are fighting over power and authority in the vampire society. Especially to one special girl who can only choose who will rule over...
151K 2.3K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.