My Sunlight [ Girl Meets Worl...

By Hime_chan10

" Aurora Matthews. You are my sunlight. You probably think it's because of your red hair. Well, it is but, it... More

Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 What's her name?
Ch. 3 Best friends Reunited
Ch. 4 What did you say?
Ch. 5 First day of Kindergarten
Ch. 6 Your name is pretty just like you
Ch. 7 Eric is not going to like this
Ch. 8 I don't like him, Aurora
Ch. 9 I'm the pretty bird
Ch. 10 I don't trust you, pretty face
Ch. 11 Is this seat taken?
Ch. 12 This elephant is adorable
Ch. 13 I will always come running to you
Ch. 14 What Texas city is closest to Mexico?
Ch. 15 Maya Penelope Hart
Ch. 16 I'm sorry
Ch. 17 They don't hate you
Ch. 18 I will always be there for you
Ch. 19 I'm sorry
Ch. 20 Hope you don't mind being partners
Ch. 21 Public Library
Ch. 22 Your feelings are important
Ch. 23 Farkle is my best friend, and he is a good guy
Ch. 24 Do you think Lucas likes my cousin?
Ch. 25 You were amazing
Ch. 26 Are you going to the school dance?
Ch. 27 My favorite color is red
Ch. 28 What did you say?
Ch. 29 You look beautiful
Ch. 30 Farkle. Do you like my cousin?
Ch. 32 I have found my Romeo and Juliet
Ch. 33 I know that face too well
Ch. 34 How was your weekend?
Ch. 35 All that matters is your happiness
Ch. 36 Let me take you to the nurse's office
Ch. 37 Is everything alright?

Ch. 31 Would you like to dance with me?

3.6K 103 12
By Hime_chan10

Aurora laughed happily when she and Lucas finished dancing to a song. Aurora breathes a little since all that spinning is tiring her out. Aurora turns her gaze to the snack bar as her eyes intently stared at the fruit punch, which Lucas noticed. 

" Hey, Aurora. If you want, I can get us some fruit punch. Do you want that?" Lucas politely asked Aurora. 

Aurora turns her gaze to Lucas, and she smiles at him. 

" I would love that. Thank you, Lucas," Aurora politely nods her head. 

Lucas nods his head as he started to jog towards the snack bar, leaving Aurora by herself on the dance floor. 

Aurora turns her head slightly to the left, and she blinks when she sees Riley and Farkle hugging each other by the second snack bar. Aurora frowns when she sees Farkle wearing a saddened expression. Aurora didn't know why, but her heart breaks when she sees her best friend looking sad. 

' Farkle looked so happy, earlier. Why is he sad?' Aurora worriedly asked herself. ' Oh! I know! I am going to ask Farkle to dance with me,' Aurora happily tells herself. 

Aurora walks towards Riley and Farkle. 

" Farkle!" Aurora happily calls out Farkle's name, which causes him to look at her. 

" A-Aurora," Farkle nervously calls out Aurora's name as he and Riley let go of each other. " What's wrong? Where's Lucas?" Farkle worriedly asked Aurora. 

" Lucas is at the other snack bar," Aurora points to Lucas, who is carefully pouring fruit punch onto a cup. 

" Oh," Farkle sighed in relief. 

' For a second, I thought the pretty cowboy ditched Aurora,' Farkle tells himself. ' I was ready to fight him since I don't want Aurora's feelings to get hurt,' Farkle looks at Aurora in the eyes. 

" Tired already?" Farkle curiously asked Aurora. 

" No. Are you?" Aurora asked Farkle. 

" No," Farkle smiles at Aurora. 

A sweet melody begins to play in the background. 

" Hey, Farkle," Aurora smiles at Farkle. 

" Yeah?" Farkle looks at Aurora. 

" Would you like to dance with me?" Aurora politely asked Farkle while she holds her hand out to him. 

Farkle's heart skips a beat when he hears that Aurora wants to dance with him. Farkle slowly turns his gaze to Riley since she is his date. 

" Go," Riley mouths out to Farkle while she smiles at him. 

Farkle smiles at Riley as he turns his gaze to Aurora. 

" Of course! I would love to dance with you," Farkle takes a step closer to Aurora as he puts his hand in hers, and they started to walk towards the dancefloor. 

Aurora happily guides Farkle to the dancefloor as they turned to face each other. 

Take my hand; take a breath. 

Farkle gently takes Aurora's hand into his as he nervously breathes since he is going to be dancing with his childhood best friend/crush.

Pull me close and take one step. 

Farkle gently pulls Aurora towards him as he takes a step forward.

Keep your eyes locked on mine. 

Farkle's blue eyes intently stared into Aurora's hazel-brown eyes.

And I let the music be your guide. 

Farkle and Aurora slowly started to dance. 

Maya and Yogi approached Riley as they stood beside her. Maya noticed Riley looking straight, and she follows her gaze to see Farkle and Aurora dancing. 

" I see. Farkle finally got the guts to ask Aurora out to dance," Maya tells Riley. 

" Actually. It was Aurora who asked Farkle to dance," Riley turns her gaze to Maya, and she smiles at her childhood best friend. 

Maya looks at Riley with a slightly surprised expression because she didn't expect Aurora to ask Farkle out to dance. 

" Hey. Where's Ranger Rick?" Maya curiously asked Riley. 

" At the other snack bar," Riley points to Lucas, who finished pouring fruit punch into two cups. 

Maya turns around, and she waves Lucas over to them. 

" Hey, Ranger Rick. Come over here!" Maya shouts at Lucas. 

Lucas raised an eyebrow when he sees Maya waving at him to go over to her and Riley. Lucas walks towards the girls as he goes to stand beside Riley since Yogi is standing next to Maya. 

" Hey, Yogi. Hey, Riley and Maya. What's up?" Lucas asked Riley and Maya. 

" How are you feeling about Farkle dancing with your girl?" Maya curiously asked Lucas. 

" Maya," Riley carefully eyes her best friend. 

Lucas turns his gaze to Aurora and Farkle. 

" I'm not mad or anything," Lucas tells the girls. 

Maya raised an eyebrow at Lucas' comment while Riley curiously stared at Lucas. 

" Aren't you jealous?" Maya asked Lucas. 

Lucas turns his gaze back to Maya. 

" Why should I be jealous?" Lucas asked Maya. 

" You know. Aurora is your girlfriend," Maya tells Lucas.

" I know. But Farkle is Aurora's best friend. Just because I am dating Aurora, it doesn't mean that I am going to force her to stop talking to Farkle," Lucas says to Maya, which causes Riley to smile. 

" You know. You are a good guy, Lucas," Riley tells Lucas. 

" Thanks," Lucas smiles at Riley. 

" My Mom always told me to be kind to the person I like," Lucas blushes a little. 

Riley nods her head as she and the others turned their gaze to Aurora and Farkle, who is still dancing. 

Aurora accidentally stepped on Farkle's shoe, which causes her to slip a little since Farkle's shoes got polished nicely due to Farkle polishing them nervously. Aurora was about to fall, but Farkle immediately wrapped his arm around her waist. Aurora blinks when she sees Farkle's blue eyes staring intently at her. 

Don't be afraid; afraid to fall.

You know I'll catch you through it all. 

Farkle used his strength to pull Aurora back up as they faced each other. Farkle started to twirl Aurora around, which causes her to smile and laugh. 

Farkle fondly stared at Aurora. 

' I'm glad Aurora is having fun,' Farkle tells himself. ' Even though Aurora is Lucas' date to the dance. I am happy that she asked me to dance with her,' Farkle smiles at Aurora. 

Once the song finished, Farkle escorts Aurora back to the snack bar, where everyone is smiling at them. 

" Farkle! You are a natural when you dance," Riley smiles at Farkle. 

" Yeah. When did you learn how to dance like that?" Maya curiously asked Riley. 

Farkle lets go of Aurora's hand as he shyly looks down at his feet. 

" When I was younger, my Mom would send me to ballroom dancing classes," Farkle akwardly laughs. 

" That's so cool," Aurora smiles at Farkle, feeling surprised that she didn't know about this. 

Farkle perks up when he hears that Aurora finds his ballroom dancing experience "cool." 

" Really? Y-You think it's cool?" Farkle asked Aurora. 

" Yeah," Aurora nods her head. 

"I accidentally stepped on your shoe earlier, and when I almost fell. You caught me before I made a fool of myself," Aurora blushes in embarrassment, but she smiled at Farkle. 

" You know I will always catch you. You are my best friend, and I want to be there for you whenever you feel lost," Farkle honestly says to Aurora as he smiles at her.  

" Thanks. I'm glad to have you in my life," Aurora says to Farkle as she leans towards the slightly shorter male, and she hugs him close. 

Farkle hugs Aurora back as he closed his eyes, feeling happy that his childhood crush does not mind having him in her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 10
Maya Hart has had life done the hard way. Broken rules. Broken hearts. That could've been her whole life, if she hadn't met Riley Matthews. Riley is...
365K 7K 22
"You and me.....forever" "Because i'm in it for the long game" Olivia Hunter. Shawn Hunters daughter. Restless spirit, almost a younger version of he...
76.2K 1.6K 102
It's been a year since Riley and her friends and family returned from their holiday on the beautiful Hawaii. Things have changed a lot for the group...
26.2K 581 47
Josh returns and Maya starts falling for him... Josh is all over the place with feelings. But will they fall as one for eachother? Find out in