Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

By ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 25

871 18 8
By ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

"Oi Futoshi, did you get the passports the school sent us?" Zorome asks Futoshi who was staring at the food section of the airport.

He yells once more, "Oi Futoshi!" This time gaining his attention.

"Y-Yes?"

"Did you keep the passports safe and hidden?" Zorome repeats his question again.

Futoshi sweats, "I think I may have lost it. Not gonna lie." Zorome didn't needed to hear the rest, he punch Futoshi everywhere in the body as he starts to chase him.

"W-Wait! I can explain!"

"There is no need to explain! How are we gonna save Zero Two if your dumb ass brain isn't as smart as average 4th graders!" Futoshi falls down and Zorome stomps on his bottoms multiple times.

"Cut it out you 2, it's pretty obvious no one would lend Futoshi their passports, I have all of them of course." Ichigo smirks. "Here you go ma'am." She gives her their tickets to the public airplane with first class. This was a rich city so everyone had first class in the airplane. Thus it was very crowded everytime.

"Thank you very much, have a wonderful flight at JoPlaneJo." The woman says their Airport name.

"Alright guys, lets go." Futoshi gets up like he didn't receive any bruises and runs straight to a seat with the windows on the side.

"Is this his first time on an airplane." Miku with no emotion on her face says to Ichigo while staring at Futoshi squealing.

"Let him be, this might actually be his first time. Wait until we actually land into Egypt, he will start to cry." Ichigo sits on a seat next to Goro. They both lay their heads on each other's and hold hands.

"Let me join y'all too!" Miku sits behind them with Zorome. Mitsuru and Kokoro sit across from Goro and Ichigo. While Hiro and Alpha sit across from Miku and Zorome, Futoshi was sitting all by himself, not caring for a single thing, just wanting to see the world from above.

Everyone else starts huddling in and another person sat by Futoshi who grew his interest. "Say, aren't you that kid with those zipper powers?"

"Huh? Yes I am! Am I famous now?!" He wonders to himself, also muttering it out loud for the old man to chuckle.

"You're not famous, I just recognize you. You're going to Egypt too? What are you going to do there anyway?"

"Uh-Uh." Futoshi my be stupid in the brain but he knew not to reveal their true intentions for going to Egypt. "We are tourists! We like to explore new things! Of course Japan has many tourist attractions and now we are done with them, so we decided Egypt was next." There were so many mistakes Futoshi made more than how much food he eats daily.

"Ah I see. My name is Crimson Fly." He gestures for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Crimson Fly!" Futoshi greets back with also, another handshake.

...

It is night time during their plane ride, they are not even 1/4 of the way there yet they grew very tired. Miku was sleeping on Zorome's shoulder. Kokoro also doing the same thing as well as Ichigo and Goro. Alpha and Hiro were still wide awake, both knowing enemies would be on their way. Futoshi was snoring really loud that Crimson Fly had trouble sleeping. But he was old to begin with and a lot of old people don't need sleep or can't sleep.

"So who did that guy look like? The one that took Zero Two." asked Alpha, peering at other sleepers on the plane.

"He has a muscular well toned body, he has blonde hair and was shirtless at the time." answered Hiro.

"Does he have anyone on his side?"

"Yes.... there might be one right now in the plane waiting for the right time to attack us."

*BZZZZBZZZZZ*

"What was that?" Alpha says. Hiro stands up, " An enemy Stranxx. There is no way a fly would be able to get through here without being inside a purse or wallet." Hiro uses Star Platinum to enhance his vision, looking for potential enemies.

"What's going on?" Goro suddenly wakes up, his movements of standing up woke up Ichigo who was laying in his shoulder just now. "Why did you do that, I had a great dream." Ichigo rubs his eye.

"An enemy."

"What? There is no way we would be able to fight other Stranxx users, that's a taboo." Goro shrugs.

*BUGWAUHH*

*BUGWAUHH*

*BUGWUAHH*

3 men's skull were just impaled by a fast moving object that also took their younger away.

"What?!" Goro shouts, not waking the sleeping passengers but only 5 others that were Futoshi, Zorome, Miku, Kokoro and Mitsuru.

"What's going on?" They all said in unison. Then looking at the 3 dead bodies, they cover their mouths from screaming.

"I knew there was something fishy about you 8 people. You guys are Stranxx users are you? I know Stranxxs are common nowadays but I felt for some reason that you 8 are searching for our lord Gio." A fly appears with 3 tongues inside it's mouth.

"I think I am gonna be sick!" Miku covers her mouth from throwing up, of course kids shouldn't even be seeing this yet alone experience this.

"A huge spatter of blood is all it takes to get someone's nose to notice something different." The fly flies towards a wall of blood dripping. "I guess I'll introduce myself, my Stranxx name is Tower of Crinson, it may look like an ordinary fly but it isn't even an actual fly. It is a stag beetle with speed faster than your Stranxx's combined speed. Enough force to go through human skulls with ease and a tongue that can extend to 1-2 meters and grab your own, then taking it off making the ability for you to speak with fluent english gone!"

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora!" Star Platinum attempts to crush it with his bare fists, by attempting I meant that it was all meaningless as Tower Of Crimson dodges it without any effort put into it.

"It dodges even Star Platinum's speed!" Miku says, not doing anything of course.

"Too slow! Even if you were to face me with 10 automatic guns an inch close to me! I would still be able to dodge it without any effort! Now here is the finishing blow!" Tower Of Crimson's tongue extends and goes into Hiro's mouth.

"Hiro!" Ichigo hell's out for him, fearing Tower of Crimson may have got him.

"No look closely! Hiro has his mouth closed, he timed his moves and has him where he wants him!" Goro stops Ichigo from making any moves.

"Ora! Ora! Ora!" Star Platinum's fist doesn't even touch Tower of Crimson's body at all.

"Like I said! Too slow!" Tower of Crimson pulls back his tongue into his mouth, catching Hiro by surprise as he bleeds from his mouth.

"Hiro!" Alpha instantly heals him.

"I got this!" Zorome summons Areosmith, only to be stopped by Goro.

"Your Stranxxs are too loud, my Advocato Green is silent so I shall fight this killer." Goro faces Tower of Crimson's small body. A yawn alerts everyone's attention, looking at the person who is sitting right next to Futoshi. Crimson Fly stands up, rubbing his eyes.

"What's all the ruckus? I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Crimson Fly walks to the bathroom, putting his hand over the wall. He feels some wet stuff on the wall, "What is this smell?" He sniffs it, it was iron. "B-Blood?! What's happening! Futoshi! Do you have any clue-!" Goro quickly jabs Crimson Fly on the neck, making the old man pass out.

"Goro Huh? I know all about your Stranxx from Lord Gio. Just stop, your Stranxx Advocato Green is too slow, you're not even fast enough to beat Star Platinum, what can you do?"

"You will see if you want to take on me." Goro goes into his fighting stance he learned from many of his comic books. Advocato Green goes for his ultimate move, "Emerald Splash!" Goro yells out, then a bunch of emerald minerals quickly shoots out of a green liquid water fall that Advocato Green produced.

"Too slow!" Tower of Crimson dodges effortlessly while laughing.

"Emerald Splash!" Goro shoots out more of his ultimate move. Then again it happened, Tower of Crimson isn't also dodging it but also getting closer to Goro for his other ultimate move.

"Even if Goro shoots it twice! The enemy is still dodging it! This is getting bad!" Zorome speaks out.

"Extend!" Tower of Crimson extends his deadly tongue, piercing through Advocato Green's mask that covered both it's nose and mouth.

"UAGH!"

"Goro!" Everyone shouts. Goro falls to his knees and onto his arms, covering his bleeding nose.

"My speed is on an entirely different level! Ahahaha!" The stag beetle flies around as a taunt to Goro. This doesn't affect Goro's confidence and he keeps going. "Emerald Splash!"

"Too slow!"

"Emerald Splash!"

"Again! Too slow!"

"Emerald Splash!"

"Oh crap! Even with all these Emerald Splashes! Tower of Crimson is too fast for Goro!" Zorome summons his Areosmith again.

"Don't you get it already? My Stranxx is on a whole another level! And with my deadly tongue whip, I shall remove your tongue and enjoy your suffering!" The stag beetle's tongue extends and goes for Goro's mouth now.

"What? If it's tongue is remove, it will go crazy from the pain? My Advocato Green?" Goro stands up, a face showing that he has already won.

"That confidence! I gotta watch out-!" It was already too late, 10 green like tentacles pierces through the small stag beetle's body, earning a shriek of pain.

"While I was spamming my Emerald Splash, you grew too cocky and only focused on my mouth. What you didn't notice were my Advocato Green's legs." Tower of Crimson looks down and see it's leg not there but spread out into 10 different parts.

"My Advocato Green isn't just a human body, it can take a string like form if it wanted to and take control of anyone's body. And now the finishing blow."

"NOOOOO!"

*BUUUGFWOSSHH*

The stag beetle's body explodes into pieces, leaving nothing but it's inside parts.

"AHHH!" Crimson Fly, the old man who was sitting next to Futoshi also cries out in pain, passing out from half of his body from splitting open.

"So it was that old man who was the Stranxx user? I'm not surprised. Futoshi, what did you say to him?" Ichigo glares at him.

"Well I said we were tourist but I think he also said that we were from the opening ceremony." Futoshi's mind clicks.

"No wonder why, Futoshi blew our cover by saying we were tourist when the enemy already knew we were his enemy." Alpha heals Goro as Hiro dumps Crimson Fly's body out of the airplane.

"Thank god that is over." Miku sighs before turning behind her back to see a red-like meat substance.

"WHAT IS THAT THING!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.1K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...
60.7K 2.7K 70
Chapters 19-65 are rewritten(will edit/rewrite 1-18). Chapters greatly rewritten will have a "*" around the *title* so old readers can scroll to the...
115K 2.7K 73
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
98 34 23
*NEW CHAPTERS EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY When Amohelang and Mothusi, two scientists and lovers, found a hidden briefcase of alien nanochips that hav...