Banne Se Pehle Khatam Huyi, A...

By AbirRajvansh

Abir Rajvansh, the man who was the painter, the poet, the guitar player, the happiness spreader, and most imp... More

Leaving
You
Me
So
I
Promise
you
that
I
Will(Teaser)
Will(The actual chapter)
Never
Let
You

Killed

1K 56 10
By AbirRajvansh

Mishti had reached home early in the morning and had asked her parents if she could rest. Her jet lag made her miserable that she decided it is better she takes a nap. So laid on her bed, not thinking of anything but was lost. She then saw a wedding card on Kuhu's side of the bed. She picked it up and read it. The had a title with a large font that read "Nehabir". That was when she connected the dots. Kuhu was telling how through her event management company, she was organising a wedding for a girl called Neha. So, Kuhu did not tell the groom's name because she knew that Mishti would get hurt. As soon as she realised this, Mishti tore the card with anger. Nothing made her so lost in life like this card had. Now, not only did she feel disappointment in him, but also hate for him. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine he would move on so fast. Did their relationship mean nothing for Abir to move on so quickly as to not only date someone but also get married in three months? Mishti did not think Abir was capable of something like this, but ever since their break-up at the lake, she could not judge what he was capable of. Tears flowed down and she could not control it, neither did she want to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishti was laying down on his bed. Abir hugged her from behind and showered her with kisses. She turned to face him and asked, "Did you miss me?"

For which he replied, "Not really Angry Chorni".

Her expressions changed from excitement to confused. But Abir continued, "I did not because I had your earring with me."

"That better be the reason."

"Also, there was this cute girl in the NGO that made me.."

"Shut up right now! Who is this cute girl? What was she doing in the NGO? Is that why you let me go early today?"

"Arre pagli, no. There was no cute girl or anything. I let you go early because Badi may has been complaining that you spend less time at home, but when you get time you sneak into my room and take a nap as though this is your bed."

"This is gonna be my bed"

Abir could not help but laugh. This was their safe heaven. Their rooms and the NGO, where no one could say anything about them or their relationship and where they can spend time together by being themselves without being judged. He cupped her face and told her, "By the way, you don't have to feel so jealous of any one. I don't think any girl would impress me and love me as much as you. And I don't think any I could love anyone as much a you."

Mishti got angry and sat up, questioning Abir, "You don't THINK?"

"Okay, Angry Chorni, I will not and cannot love anyone as much as you. Okay?"

"Okay."

Mishti smiled and hugged Abir and they both went to their dreams.

Dono Milke halte hain na,                                                                                                                                                   Sapno mein hi rehte hain na,                                                                                                                                                        Sirf tu main ho jahan re

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishti could not sleep remembering this moment. How had things changed so much that promises became nothing. She complained about how there should be a rule about making too many promises. And definitely a rule or punishment for those that break them. Just then, Kuhu ran and jumped on her. 

"I hate you, but I missed you, Mishti ki bachi."

"I missed you too hashtag Kuhu. Tujhe Pata, I did not have anyone to fight with or make jealous in London."

"Now you have know", Kuhu replied with a smile as her eyes wandered to the iron bits of cards on her bedside.

"What is this?" asked Kuhu?

"Oh! I am sorry, I thought it was not important and tore to make a collage. You see these days, I have become interested in art.", lied Mishti.

"So you will make a collage with five pieces of paper and in the same colour."

"No, no. I will tear more from my coloured papers and make one."

Kuhu somehow figured Mishti was lying and Mishti also knew that Kuhu knew she was lying.

Just before Kuhu can ask her more questions, Mishti asked her, "Okay, I will ask you something, and promise me that you will allow me to do it?"

"Now what to do you want?"

"Promise, na?"

"First tell me then I will see"

"Okay, so no chocolates from London for you."

"Mishti ki bachi, fine I will do what you say.", agreed Kuhu because she did not think it would be anything serious.

"Tell me what this wedding is?"

"It is one of my friends wedding that I got an offer to organise."

"So can I come too. I mean, I missed being Indian and I missed dancing. Please don't say no. You promised."

"Mishti...", stammered Kuhu, because she could not tell her that something that she would want to avoid was there at her wedding.

"Come on Kuhu...."

"Okay, but I am going to warn you now. Abir is going to be at that wedding."

Mishti shook her head and said, "I don't care. I want to go for the fun, the food, and the dance. Not to wallow about Abir and what he is doing. Look, it has been three months. I have moved on, and I am sure he has as well."

"Mishti ,are you sure?"

"Never been so sure. Kuhu, I cannot avoid his face. Technically we live in the same place in now and running away from him is me avoiding to face my fears and weakness. I think I need to face him now and not run away like I had three months back. I feel like I have the courage to do so. It is high time I face him."

Secretly Kuhu admired Mishti. Ever since the divorce papers, Mishti had inspired Kuhu to be strong by words, but it was Mishti' acting of doing what she said that truly inspired Kuhu to be who she is today and be frank with Kunal.

"Okay, whatever you wish."

"Thank you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kuhu walked in Da Vansh travels to get Kunal Dhokla's that he wanted. This man would make her go crazy with his tantrums and moods. He could have asked literally anyone, yet he made her, who was busy organising everything. 

"Lo, your Dhokla's are here."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To my office.."

"Arre, I called you to have it with you."

"Oh! I thought you wanted to have it, with Abir."

"Abir likes nothing but Kichdi these days. It is is strange, but I was someone who was crazy about Kichidi, but he has them more than me. In fact, I am so sick of having Kichidi with him, which was why I called you."

Kuhu could not help but smile. Oh ya, this man occasionally did that too.

"By the way, Kichidi was Mishti's favorite dish."

Kunal stopped eating, and said, "I knew it!"

"Kya?"

"Bhai, has not moved on Kuhu. I am telling you. Everything about him suggests so. I really don't get why they broke up"

"It is their personal matter. I don't think we need to interfere."

"Hmm... I don't know what to do. I cannot see him like this though."

"Mishti seems to have moved on"

"Maybe these two should interact and Abir should learn from her to move on."

"First, let's talk about us. Since I got you what you wanted, you get me something that I want to me office this week. Okay?"

"Fine , fine. As you wish my lord. Also, I will drop you."

The two enjoyed their ice cream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
46.3K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...