Memory Loss-All we need

By chinnusworld

''Short term memory loss the best pill ever to be had''... Its about memory loss.. We may come across ma... More

Magnetic couple..
Play of destiny

Intro and characters..

808 67 17
By chinnusworld

         Hi all..i am back with an other story..i am sorry for not updating my other two stories regularly..but came up with new one..sorry guys..the reason is i was busy with some stuffs and the little in me lost interest in wattpad because of current kkb and all...i hope this story will engage me more here and i would able to be regular with writing.. moreover as a reader i missed a lot..surely will read it all..so i am publishing the story here believing you all..will try to give frequent updates if you are okay with short updates..

       And this is my 10th book i am publishing in wattad..its all because of my lovable readers..with all your love and supports i have reached here..hope this would continue after this work too..thank you so much guys..thank you so so much...

        About the story..memory loss is the most painful phase a person can ever pass through..the memories are the one which holds back the person whoever we met or want to remind them forever with us..and that continue till our death..forgetting certain period of life or the people whom we know,in between is so cruel.. it will be worse for the person whose memories has forgotten by an individual..i have seen this in many series where every hero or heroine may forget one another or their sweet memories..with abhigya too,abhi forgets pragya na..i mentally scolded him why cant he forget their bitter past or something he really wanted to forget like that bitch's face or the so called promise he has given to that bitch's mother and so on..while thinking about those all this clicked in me...here this memory loss gonna help our abhigya to unite forgetting their small rival..lets see how it comes...it was running in my mind for the past few days and i cant stop publishing it..so here it comes as an intro..hope you all will like this..

Here the characters....

Abishek Prem Mehra..

     A great business man,loves both his family and business a lot..a happy married man..blessed to find love with his arranged marriage soon..a crazy lover..loves his wife a lot..

Pragya Abishek Prem Mehra..

     Doctor in profession..a loving girl..got married to abhi by her parents..like her soulmate she too falls for him very immediately after their marriage..loves him a lot..her worlds revolve around him..loves both him and her profession equally..

Aditya Kapoor..

   Another important person of the story..doctor in profession..had obsessed with all the bad habits but still maintained to be a good guy before everyone..never cares about anyone and will get whatever he wants..won't bother if its in right or wrong ways..

Purab Khanna..

     Abhi's close friend..with abhigya's marriage became a brother to pragya..cares abhigya a lot..eventually falls in love with bulbul,pragya's friend..

Bulbul Mehta..

      Pragya's friend..lovely and chirpy girl..concerns for pragya a lot..loves purab..working in MNC...

Parents of abhi..

    Ram Mehra and Priya Mehra..

Parents of pragya..

Neil Arora and Ragini Arora..

Raghav Kapoor..

       Father of aditya..a doctor,owns a hospital..kind hearted not like his son..never knew about his son's evil side ..still hates him for not obeying him..a sweet person...friend of Neil Arora..loves pragya as his own daughter..gives her first preference always since she got excel in medicals as like him..

Other characters will be introduce when the story proceeds...

That's all about its intro and characters...hope you all love this story line and the characters..

Let me know how it is..

Will come up with its first update soon..

Do comment and vote dears if you like it..

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.3K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
64.1K 146 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...