Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire...

By ThePsychoMadHatter

**WARNING: THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES** ** The Shi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
SOWYYY
Interview & Sequel Updates
My Protective Billionaire
CRIMINALS//THE TATTOOED BAD BOY
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR YOU!!!
Do you have questions for Hadley and Xavier?
Even more free stuff just for you!
Hooray for us! <3
Want a secret chapter?
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!!
TOMORROW
Today is the day!!!!!
It's HERE!
PLEASE READ

Chapter Twenty-Four

105K 2.8K 355
By ThePsychoMadHatter

"No! I want to listen to Arctic Monkeys!" I whined and pouted.

"But I don't!" Neil argued back.

"But why not!?" I groaned while Margaret, her dad and Xavier watched us amused, but of course, Xavier was just glancing since he was driving.

Neil has been bugging me since we left from the airport. We have been arguing about listening to the Arctic Monkeys since. I just wanted to murder him now. How can somebody not want to listen to Arctic Monkeys?

"Because I hate them." He scoffed.

I turned around rapidly, accidentally hitting Xavier with my elbow but I didn't really care right now. I gasped dramatically and glared at Neil while Margaret and Xavier chuckled. I still couldn't believe that he didn't like Arctic Monkeys. I almost wanted to cry. Okay, maybe not, but you get the point.

"But—

"No Arctic Monkeys!" Neil rooted.

"Crawling back to you. Ever thought of calling when you had a few? Cause I always do. Maybe I'm too, busy being yours to fall for somebody new." I started singing.

"Shut up!" Neil yelled covering his ears.

"You shut up!" I glared at my stupid cousin and continued singing.

The whole way to Margaret's home was full of jokes to annoy Neil. Xavier would occasionally join me and Neil would act like he was getting a heart or asthma attack. We couldn't stop laughing that we just decided to bring them home with us and then drop them after a few hours.

"So that means more Monkeys?" Neil groaned.

"Arctic Monkeys." I corrected and glared at him. "And no. That means Ed Sheeran." I grinned.

"No!" Neil stretched the word dramatically, with his hand on his chest.

I giggled as Xavier hit the gas pedal once the traffic light turned green.

---

"Who is your favorite singer?" I asked Margaret.

The two of us were in Xavier and I's room and the other three, along with Mr. Rodriguez went to buy some food. They asked us if we wanted to go, but we denied. Xavier and Neil wanted us to go and they even pouted, but they gave up when we refused.

"Don't hate me for this but... I love One Direction." She smiled sheepishly.

I wanted to scowl but then I realized that she can bare me so I nodded. "I hate One Direction, no offense, but I really don't like them. And no, I have no problem with you liking them."

Before I could say anything, Ryan's cute voice came from downstairs. "Mommy, I'm home!" He yelled.

I grinned widely, almost forgetting that Margaret is even there and ran downstairs. I saw him silently sitting on the couch looking around, shaking his legs. He ran towards me when he saw me.

"Hi baby!" I hugged him.

"Hi mommy!" He squealed.

"You have a kid?" Margaret asked.

I nodded, got up and placed Ryan on my hips. "Yeah. But he's adopted." I kissed his cheek and Margaret nodded, not knowing what to say.

"I was away for just a few weeks and you already have a four year old kid!?" Neil yelled from behind us, making us turn around. "How the holy fuck did you make a four year old kid that fast!? Oh god! Are you some sort of--

Xavier kicked him to stop his rambling. "You know, for a boy you pretty much talk a lot, and yes, he is our kid. But he's adopted." Xavier said and Neil nodded.

"And I am not a boy, I am a man!" Neil hit his chest egoistically.

"More like an ape-man." I muttered under my breath but heard Xavier and Margaret chuckle.

"Excuse me?" Neil squinted my eyes at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, nothing. I said I was going to take a shower." I said handing Ryan over to Xavier.

"Come on." I took Margaret along with me.

"Hey! You can't take my Margaret to take a shower with you. Two women can't make a kid, Nov-- Ouch!" He shouted as we started walking away. It was funny how Xavier hit the back of his head.

We started climbing the stairs. "So, what's between the two of you?" I asked Margaret.

She stayed silent for a couple of seconds before answering. "I don't know." She said.

I opened my bedroom door as I shook my head at Margaret. "Do you like him?" I asked and she shyly nodded.

I closed the door after she entered the room and went into the walk in closet to get my clothes. I returned with some sweatpants and one of Xavier's t-shirts, which was big for me.

"I think you should tell him. I know him. He's going to flirt with you and all, but he's going to be all shy to tell you." I said.

"What? No!" She yelled.

I shook my head and went to take a shower. After brushing my teeth and wearing my clothes, we went into the living room where everybody was sitting. Xavier was standing with Ryan in his arms, and it was too cute for me to handle.

We walked towards them and sat down on the couch. I on the other hand wanted to take Ryan, but Xavier refused to, causing me to pout, but it still didn't have any affect him, so I just went to sit next to Margaret.

"So what do we have for dinner?" Margaret asked.

"Pizza!!!!!" Ryan yelled before anyone could say anything.

We laughed at his excitement. It was just too adorable. When I see Ryan I always end up thinking how he ended up in the hospital that day. It was so disconsolate. His face was harmed, and I was glad that he looked a little better now.

His fractured ribs were still healing and his broken arm was also taking a lot of time to heal, but the doctor said that he was healing faster than he had expected. He said that the love we're giving him was an important part of the healing process. I was happy he was getting better. I really was.

---

After having dinner and saying goodbye to Margaret, her dad and Neil, they went home and we went to get some rest, since all of us were exhausted. Ryan had already fallen asleep in Xavier his arms after eating some of his pizza.

It was cute to see Xavier and Ryan getting along like real father and son. It was amazing to see Xavier taking care of Ryan like no one else would be able to do it better. It surprises me that he loves Ryan that much.

Although Ryan his question was still twirling in my head, when we were eating Ryan asked me if he would ever have a little brother or sister. His question almost caught me off guard. That's what I have been wondering for such a long time.

Will Xavier and I ever have our own kids?

"What are you thinking about?" Xavier asked throwing his arm around my waist as we lay down on the bed.

"Nothing." I denied.

For some reason I didn't want to discuss this with Xavier. It seemed so weird to talk about it with him. Even though he's my husband and I like him a lot, I still am scared to talk to him about this.

"Stop lying. I can sense that something is bothering you." He said, his warm breath hit my skin. "Tell me, Hadley." He whispered in my ear, kissing it.

"It's nothing. Don't worry. You should go to sleep. It's late already." I said and I felt him nod.

"But this talk isn't over, Hadley." He said after a long silence.

Crap.

---

Hehehe... I was feeling a bit down so I just decided to update.

The real problems will begin since the next chapter and there will be a lot of cliffhangers awaiting for you guys *muhahahaha*

Gosh, I'm so evil.

But anyway... see you guys later... don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
44K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
88.3K 3K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
1.1M 40.2K 72
*** COMPLETED *** " You can't do this...Matt...We shouldn't -" I struggled to breathe with how close we were. Both his hands were on my sides, trappi...