𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭�...

Por MyLittleDuckies

For you to say that I love you, is a world I wouldn't want to live in anymore. But how you broke me and made... Más

Character info
Chapter 1: Cruelty(残酷)
Chapter 2: Care (ケア)
Chapter 3: Time (時間)
Chapter 4: Beauty (美しさ)
Chapter 5: Blood (血液)
Chapter 6: Curse (呪い)
Chapter 7: Scared (怖がった)
Chapter 8: Anger (いかり)
Chapter 9: Passion (情熱)
Chapter 10: Love (愛)
Chapter 11: Uproar (騒ぎ)
PSA
Chapter 12: Test (テスト)
Chapter 13: Mercy (慈悲)
Chapter 14: Sleep (眠い)
🧧Filler: Woman🧧
Chapter 15: Dreadful (恐ろしい)
Chapter 16: Impact (影響)
Chapter 17: Pride (誇り)
Chapter 18: Girls (女の子)
Chapter 19: District (地区)
Chapter 20: Hidden (隠れ)
Questions?
🧧Filler: Together🧧
Chapter 21: Strike (攻撃)
Chapter 22: Close (選ぶ)
Chapter 23: Severed (切断された)
Chapter 24: Alive (生きている)
Chapter 25: Reunion (再会)
Chapter 26: Village (村)
Chapter 28: Helpless (無力)
Chapter 29: Training (トレーニング)
🧧Filler: What if...🧧
Chapter 30: Hurry (急ぐ)
Chapter 31: Recollection (想起)
Chapter 32: Clash (衝突)
Chapter 33: Death (死)
PSA
Chapter 34: Pain (痛み)
Chapter 35: Story (物語)
Chapter 36: Cry (泣く)
Chapter 37: Live (住む)
Chapter 38: Evermore (エバーモア)
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Steps (ステップ)

5K 147 387
Por MyLittleDuckies

Warning: Sexual Content
_____
A/n: Please excuse me for this chapter, I wrote this a long time ago, and to not realize and stop myself that Tanjiro is 15 and a lot of you are mentioning that while the reader is 18, which yes I know it's pretty bad! I'm very sorry for that. However I have made Tanjiro in this story to be 17 because for the sake of age appropriation I don't want things to be off putting.
_____
MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!
_____

Back at the inn, you sat with Mitsuri while she was eating so much. You were picking at your food while you were in thought.

"Is something wrong?" Mitsuri asks.
"Oh, it's...it's nothing"
"Are you worried about something? You could tell me if you want"

As you were about to say something, Mitsuri saw Tanjiro.
"Ah, Tanjiro you're back! Come sit with us"

He waves at you two and sat next to you. As he got his food, he was amazed on how much Mitsuri could eat.

"Oh, so the boy you two met from my batch, his name is Genya Shinazugawa" Tanjiro says.
"Oh! Is that so..."
"He did look familiar" you said.

"Then that means he's Shinazugawa's little brother, right? But he told us he didn't have one. Maybe they don't get along, that's tragic"

"Well, I'm not sure why he would deny that he has a brother, then again he sometimes is a distant person. It's hard to talk to him" you said.

"Oh, why is that?" Tanjiro asks.
Mitsuri tickles Nezuko's little toes.
"We really don't know. I guess the Shinazugawa brothers are just scary"

"Genya still hasn't come here? I'd love it if we could just chat for a bit"
"Looks like he isn't coming. And he told the villagers he won't eat at all. Maybe he brought something with him" Mitsuri says while rubbing Nezuko's head.

Tanjiro looked down.
"...I hope he's okay, I'll bring him some leftovers"
"Yeah, yeah, great idea!"

After eating you all walk down through the engawa. Mitsuri was singing as she was holding little Nezuko's hand, and Tanjiro holding food for Genya.

"Kanroji, why did you join the demon hunters?"
"Her reasoning is pretty dumb" you said.
"H-hey it's not so dumb...! I mean, it's kinda embarrassing"

Mitsuri was blushing so hard as she cups her own cheeks.
"Oh no, should I? See...I joined so I could find a gentlemen who would marry me for life!"

Tanjiro looked at her in awe, then started to sweat so profusely.
"Girls like men who are actually stronger than themselves. Girls want to be protected by them! You get it? Maybe this is hard for a man to understand...(y/n), what do you think?"

You looked at Mitsuri weird.
"Well...I can't say no, but me personally I don't believe in that. I think women are just as capable of protecting themselves if they try, I mean don't you protect yourself?" you said.

"Easy for you to say, you have a boyfriend! But yeah, we're pillars. Pillars are strong, right? And it's hard to meet up with other boys. So I guess that's why became a pillar, I worked really hard at it too!"

You looked at her with a neutral boring face and just pat her hair.
"That's right you did...good job"

As soon as you all made it to the sliding door, Tanjiro opens it, but sadly Genya wasn't here.

"Genya isn't here..."
"Kanroji!" Someone called out Mitsuri. It was one of the kakushis.
"Your sword will be done very soon. We would like you to come to the workshop so we can make our final touches" the kakushi woman says.

"Aww, looks like I have to go now"
"Don't worry about me, I'll see you off" Tanjiro says.
"Be careful out there" you said.
"I'll be fine, and I'll probably be leaving at the dead of night anyways. (Y/n), are you gonna be on duty too?"

"...I might be, since my injuries are somewhat better, they're gonna call me in anyways"

Tanjiro looked at you two nervously and speaks up.
"But you're still trying to heal up that scar still aren't you, (y/n)?"

"I'll be fine"
Tanjiro looked even more distressed.
"No, but, well, okay then...uh"
"Tanjiro..." Mitsuri calls out to him.

"I don't really know when we'll see each other alive next time, but let's all do what we can. You survived a battle against an upper moon. That's already a great learning experience. You're definitely growing a lot stronger now when I last saw you Tanjiro. Kanroji Misturi fully supports the kamado siblings!" Mitsuri blushes and smiles heartily at the siblings.

This made the two siblings feel warm inside.
"Thank you so much. But I still have a ways to go. I only "won" because of Uzui and (y/n) helped me. I will work harder than ever so I can beat Kibutsuji Muzan!"

Mitsuri pauses for a moment, then she starts to fangirl.
"(Y/n), I'm so jealous! He's a keeper! Please get married soon you two!" Mitsuri blushes like crazy, until you smacked her back to reality again.

"Could you stop teasing me! It's getting annoying!" you try expressing your anger but her words got to you and now you tried hiding your flushed face away.

Tanjiro was just looking awkwardly on the sideline

"Ah, sorry! Oh Tanjiro you got permission to stay here a bit longer, right?"
"Oh yes, for now..."

Mitsuri looks back at the kakushi waiting patiently, but anxious to go already. Mitsuri signals him to come closer to her as she whispers in his ear.

"I heard there's a secret weapon in this village that makes you stronger. Go look for it. Later!"

Mitsuri waves goodbye to your three. You look at Tanjiro curiously.
"What did she say to you?"
Tanjiro stood still, and soon lifted his arms up holding the food still as he started to get a bloody nose.

Nezuko and you got surprised.
_____
After getting changed and wiping down on Tanjiro's nose bleed. You were about to leave until Tanjiro stopped you.

"Ah wait, (y/n)!" You turn and see Tanjiro.
"Uhm, about earlier. Since we're alone right now, you wanna...try the thing?"

Tanjiro left you so confused on what he was talking about, but you remembered the conversation you two had.

A-already?!

"Oh...well...sure alright, let's try I guess"
"Y-you're not nervous?"
"Of course I am, but...I just think we should try some new things, and...see how it goes"

Tanjiro chuckles. He felt scared but giddy at the same time.
"Hehe, why do I feel like something bad might happen after this"

You hold his hand gently and lead him in an excluded room.
"Wait, where's Nezuko?" You ask.
"She's sleeping right now in her box, but don't worry she's safe"

As you two sit down on the futon bed, you'd be lying if you weren't nervous. Tanjiro felt the same too as you both were holding hands, and looking the other way instead of each other.

Tanjiro gulps his saliva and takes the chance and slowly move your head to look at him, and kiss your lips.

It was slow, calm, and passionate. You almost forgot why you were so nervous. His comfort was what comfort you.

Your hands automatically moved to the back of his head, tangling in his soft burgundy hair.

A kiss that soon became more intense started filling up your senses. Tanjiro asked for more and you obliged.

Soon he pulls you down slowly. You moan softly as your kiss was a full on make out session.

It was a passionate moment. Tanjiro groans, and  couldn't help from his lustful instincts that his hands were getting more handsy.

His touch unconsciously moved towards your breasts. And soon the unthinkable happened.

You flinched and reacted to pushing Tanjiro off and punched his face. Tanjiro cupped his cheek in pain and was taking a breather.

As you realized what you've done, you gasped moved to his side.
"Tanjiro, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!"
Tanjiro chuckles.
"N-no it's fine really. I just never imagine your reaction to be that...actually I can totally imagine it..."

"I'm sorry..."
"I should be the one to apologize. I need to talk to you first if we're making a huge step like this. After all this will be our first time"

He takes your hand and kisses it.
"You're very precious to me, (y/n). And I don't want to hurt you. Do you still want to keep going?"

Looking down on the floor to think, you raised your head to look at him.

"R-remember we don't have to, you know!"
You chuckle and caress his cheek.
"You make me want to try"

Later as you two picked yourselves back up, you have gotten more comfortable with Tanjiro's touch again. He's such a sweet gentle boy, that he even takes his time for you and hold back his urges.

Soon like some kind of remote automatically wrapped your legs around his waist, while unwrapping the yukata hiding his manly treasure.

As you were going to continue, you stopped and gave in some thought. Something inside your head put you in thought, and you wanted to try something.

You pull up and push Tanjiro down.
"(Y-y/n)...?!"
"Tanjiro, can I...try something?"
He nods. He didn't know what you were about to do, until he got the whole idea what you meant by trying something.

You removed his yukata covering his manly buldge. As you moved to reach for it on your hand, he stops you.

"(Y/n), don't do this. You don't have to satisfy me, let me satisfy you" Tanjiro blushes.
"But I really want to. Please?"
He couldn't say no to the look on your face.

Proceeding your actions, you touched his manhood.
"Ah, Tanjiro it's soft" you looked fascinated.
"D-don't say that while touching it!" He blushed.

As you were holding on his soft manhood, you weren't too sure what to do next. You really are new to this indeed.

But Shinobu came into mind, as she gave you some information and pointers on sex. It was like a little sex-ed class for you, and it actually helped a lot.

Slowly rubbing his manhood and the tip, gets a reaction from him. Tanjiro was a blushing mess and his face seemed to signal that what you're doing is good.

Shinobu also told you once that there was something called oral sex that would please your partner a lot.

So without further a-due you pressed your lips on his tip. As you kissed his tip you slowly went down on him.

Tanjiro gasps and looks at you surprised.
"(Y-y/n), no, t-that's...!"
You sucked him with a bit more pressure, as Tanjiro gasps and pants. He lays his hand on your head gently while you do your work.

You were blushing also as you were doing your sinful deed. Plus you felt something strange down your secret area.

Tanjiro was close to cumming.
"(Y/n), I...I'm..."
Soon he came inside your mouth. You pulled at and coughed. Tanjiro sits up and caresses your back.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't warn you in time!"

You wiped your face and faced him.
"I-I'm okay...it tastes weird" you said.
Tanjiro puckers up his lips. He can't believe that you're taking this so normally.

You looked calm, but in reality inside, you were a nervous wreck. The final stage that will make you two complete is almost here.

"W-well...at least let me do the same to you!" Tanjiro was as red as an apple.

"T-Tanjiro...let's both...pleasure each other at the same time...you are already hard...again" you blush and looked away.

Shinobu told you this before about sealing the deal, and being forever close to your partner in a physical sexual act.

"A-are you sure...we don't have to do this, we could stop here..."
Pulling him on top again and wrapping your legs around him tight, you felt desperate.

"P...please"
Tanjiro looks at you and puts on a loving smile. He was truly in love with you.

He comes down and kisses you passionately, asking for entrance in your mouth to distract you from him sticking his dick inside of you.

As his tip touches the entrance of your womanhood, you gasp as you feel him slowly entering. You groans from the pain increasing.

"I-it hurts..."
"Shh, it's okay. I'm here" Tanjiro comforts you as he slowly moves so the pain can reside.

Shit! How can people enjoy this, sex is painful!

As you moan and breathe heavy from the pain, it soon starts to disappear, and now you felt that it was getting better.

You were starting to love this foreign contact with a man who wasn't Sabito. In fact, Sabito and you have never gone this far before.

That is if life wasn't being so cruel, things would've been different.

But with the past gone, you had someone else who loves you for yourself, and you did too.

"T-Tanjiro...more, please..."
you started to become more open. Tanjiro obliged and moved a bit more faster than his regular pace.

Tanjiro started to lose himself as he was in cloud nine. The lust in his eyes made it clear that his inner self took control now.

"Ah!"
Tanjiro was pounding into you more as he felt that he was about to cum again.
"(Y-y/n), get in your hands and knees, please"

You do what he says and he brings back his dick inside you again. You gasp from this knew position. Your head was heated up and getting dizzy.

"T...Tanjiro!"
Every thrust that Tanjiro has made, has been hitting the right spots. Still thrusting with the usual fast pace, as he was soon to cum.

He leans down as he caress your breast with one hand, while the other rubs your womanhood.

"T-Tanjiro...I"
"Me too..."
Moans, pants, and grunts fill the secluded room as it was coming to an end.

Tanjiro turns you around and gives his last final thrusts in you. Quickly, he pulls out and cums on your chest.

A moment to find something to clean you off, Tanjiro lays besides you and holds you in his arms.

Sleep took over the both of you.
_____
Morning arrived and Tanjiro was the first to wake up, then you.

You wake up seeing him with your drowsy eyes. You put on a soft smile as he sees you awake.

For some reason, the atmosphere felt awkward now. It was the sensation of the aftermath.

"...hello"
"Hello"
Tanjiro shifts as he felt awkward.
"So...so how was it...the thing..."
"Thing?"

Tanjiro blushes.
"Y-you know the thing...we did last...night"
"...Sex?"
"Y-yeah..."

"It was...nice. Thank you"
You kiss his lips, and got up to get dressed. You were tugged by him as he wanted you to still be by his side.

"I have to get dressed now. There's some things I have to do back in headquarters" you said.
"Oh okay. And (y/n)?"

You turn to look at him.
"I love you" he says.
You blush and looked away embarrassed.
"...I love you too"

Tanjiro laughs.
"You really are too cute (y/n)"
"No I'm...say what you want" you sigh and mumbled.

He couldn't see it, but you were smiling while you were still blushing.

_____
Secrets:

• The author answered to everyone's comment from chapter 1 (the reader did got on her knees for him😳)

Tanjiro and your relationship grew stronger than ever

• Tanjiro saw the reader's huge scar on her back, but didn't say a word about it

• Shinobu is mad at Giyuu about never giving you the talk

• Giyuu gets uncomfortable teaching you about sexual relationships

• You blush when being called cute

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.6K 1.9K 19
■ COMPLETED ■ "hey tanjiro, want to take a bath with me?" will tanjiro join in? or not? read the book to find out? first time writing a book! and it...
52.5K 2.5K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
23.2K 269 15
𝗘𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 (ˈek-stə-sē): 𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢: 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝑪𝒓...
8.8K 285 30
*•Crystals in the Moonlight•* a Demon Slayer Fanfiction *ON HIATUS/DISCONTINUED* "If I can't save the people that I love most, how will I ever be abl...