What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

33

4.8K 219 80
By AyitiCheri_26

"Diamond are you done yet?" Crystal knocked on the bathroom door.

"Give me 5 minutes!" Diamond yelled.

"Hurry, we have to be out by 10." Crystal said. I sat on my bed while I finished doing my makeup.

I put on my socks, snow pants and boots. Today we were getting lessons on skiing and I'm prepared to fall on my face the whole time.

Diamond got out the the bathroom and Crystal quickly went in. Diamond put on her winter stuff.

"I really want to skip this." She sighed.

"I just want to stay in here all day." I say.

"It won't be that bad." Crystal said as she left the bathroom.

"But I'm not athletic at all." Diamond said.

"We're just learning the basics, not professional." Crystal laughed.

"Whatever."

I put on my coat and we all left remembering to the lock the door. We all left the cabin and walked out meet with everyone else. We grabbed our ski equipments from a shack.

We began walking up the hills which became very tiring. After about 10 minutes we reached the top where the boys were. I immediately spotted Darius as he was attaching his ski gears on.

I approached him making him look up.

"Hey babe." He stood up and gave me a peck.

"You seem excited." I said.

"Yeah, I love skiing and I can't wait to start." He said.

"That's good, for you." I said as I looked down the hill.

"Trust me it's not as hard as it seems." He chuckled.

"Easy for you to say, this is my first time."

"You'll get the hang of it. Now let's put these on." He said. He helped me put on my ski gears and made sure it was secured.

"Stand up." He grabbed my hands and help me stand up.

"Woah." I said about to lose balance. I clutched on his hands and maintained my balance.

"Darius?" We heard. Gina walked up to us with her equipment.

"You mind helping me put these on? I would ask Scott but he's not done putting his on." She said.

"Sure." He said. She smiled at him and gave me a devilish grin.

"Des check me out." Crystal said as she slid towards me.

"You make it seem so easy to do." I laughed.

"I mean once I get on that hill I look ridiculously awful doing it." Crystal said.

Diamond tried sliding towards making sure the doesn't fall.

"I really hate this." She sighed.

"And I love it." Crystal said.

I put on my ski goggles and looked at Darius and Gina.

"All done." He said.

"Thanks Darius." She said as she touched his arm. I mean was that necessary. He help her up and she slid off. I really wanted to push her down.

"Cmon lets go learn to ski." He grabbed my hands and we all headed towards one of the ski instructor. There were a couple people there including Gina and Scott. Everyone was separated by groups depending on how well we could ski.

"Hello, I'm Fredrick and I'll be your assistance. So any experience?" He said.

"First time." Diamond said and I agreed.

"Third time." Darius said.

"Me as well." Scott said.

"Okay so a couple of new comes. I'll start with the basics." He began explaining the idea of skiing. He explained what our positions should be and how to control our movements.

Darius got the hang of it quick, he even started helping out with teaching us how to do it. We were on a short hill so we won't be able to fall all the down to the bottom of the hill.

After a while of learning I knew how to walk properly with skiing and how to keep myself balance. But when trying to go down the hill I would fall. I stopped and just stayed in the flat ground so I don't have to hear Darius annoying laugh.

"You all did great, if you need me I'm just over there." Fredrick said. We nodded and continued practicing.

"Diamond your actually doing good." Crystal said.

"Yeah I guess." She shrugged.

"Your not doing bad yourself for a first timer." Scott said to Crystal.

"I'm passionate about learning new things." She said

"Des come try the hill again." Darius told me.

"Nope I'm good." I shook my head.

"I promise you won't fall again." He chuckled.

"You said that before and I ended up on my face." I said.

"This time I won't let you go." He said.

"It's not that I don't trust you I'm just not good at it." I said.

"That's why you should practice. Cmon." He said. I shook my head.

He slid towards and leaned into my ear.

"Fine, I guess those girls watching me would appreciate my help." He smirked. I looked at him opened mouth. I glanced at the girls seeing them eye flirting with Darius.

"I hate you." I grabbed his hand making him laughed.

"You love me." He tried kissing my cheek but I dodged.

"Promise you won't let go?"

"I promise." He said.

He lead me to the edge of the small hit but it was right next to the large hill. If he lets go I could easily fall and lose my life.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I think so." I said.

We began sliding down. At first it was slow and steady but the pace soon picked up. I was afraid I'd lose balance so I tightened my grip on his hand.

Suddenly my legs became wiggly and it seemed like we were going at full speed.

"Darius," I said nervously as I looked down.

"Darius it's too fast." I said.

My mouth my covered by my scarf so he probably couldn't hear.

"Darius I'm gonna fa-"

I lost control and stumbled down. My body fell to the ground and rolled down the hill. I heard Darius call my name but I could stop, I just kept rolling.

All I saw was snow flying up in the air and my legs going crazy. My fall seemed like it was never going to end.

I finally landed. I felt a sharp pain on my face making me wince. I noticed my face was bleeding from the blood dripping on the snow. A rock must've been it.

I look up and I gasp. I was so far down I couldn't even see the top. Was I lost? Is anyone gonna get me? I tried standing up but my legs were numb.

I laid on the snow hoping anyone would get me back up. After a while I noticed someone coming down. It was Fredrick making me feel happy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"No." I said.

"It's okay, are you able to stand up?" He asked as he crouched next to me.

"Not really, I can't feel my legs." I said.

"Okay, we're just going to remove these." He said.

He removed the ski gears which help me feel my legs better.

"Someone else is on their way so we can help you get back up." He said and I nodded.

The other person came and they both help we walked back up the hill. It took a while since I was limping and sometimes I would stumble, but we managed to make it back up.

"Des are you okay?!" Diamond asked once she saw me.

"Yeah, I just need to rest." I said.

"We were so worried, we're glad you made it back up." Crystal said.

"You face is bleeding to." Diamond said.

"Yeah, I think I hit a rock." I said.

"Would you like to see a nurse?" Fredrick asked.

"No, I just want to be in my room." I said.

"Okay, we'll help you get there."

"I'll help her." I turned my head seeing Darius rushing towards me.

"I-"

"I'll take her, It's was my fault anyways." He said.

"Alright, just tell your teacher she had an accident and they'll allow you up to her room." Fredrick said. Darius nodded and helped me walk.

Diamond and Crystal came along so I wouldn't be along in the room.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's okay, I'm the one that let your hand go." I said.

"And I'm the one that was going to fast." He said.

"I'm alive so that all that matters." I chuckled.

"Your face."

"It's just a scratch." I said. Darius looked at me with guilt. I smiled seeing how cute he was.

We reached my cabin and we all went up to our room. Darius didn't leave my side until he knew I was okay.

I removed my coat and snow pants and laid across my bed.

"I'll go get some ice for your face." Diamond said as she quickly left the room.

"I think we have some bandages in here." Crystal said as she went in the bathroom.

"I wish I can stay with you, I'm so sorry about this." Darius said.

"I'll be fine, accidents happen all the time." I said.

"Text me if you need anything."

"Okay." I said. He kissed my hand then left the room.

"Found some." Crystal said. She came out the bathroom with a kit.

She sat beside me on the bed and clean the blood that was dripping down my face. She put some hydrogen peroxide making me wince in pain.

"Sorry." She said. She then placed a bandage.

"All done." She said.

"Thanks." I said. Diamond came bag in the room with a ice pack.

"Here Des." She gave it to me.

"Thanks." I pressed the ice pack against my face.

"I'm really glad you guys are here with me." I smiled.

"That's what friends are for." Crystal smiled.

We all shared a group hug and talked and sooner I felt much better.

...

8:30pm

We were all sitting in the living room in the girls cabin watching movies.

I was sitting on the ground next to Darius and Crystal and Diamond were on the couch on the opposite side. Also right beside us was Gina and Scott.

Like they couldn't of find a different spot?

I finished drinking my hot chocolate and set the cup on the coffee table in front of us.

"Want more?" Darius asked me.

"No, I think I drank enough today." I said.

"Okay, if you want anything let me know."

"I know Darius you told me that about 10 times today." I laughed.

"Just treating my baby right." He said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed and paid attention to the movie.

I felt someone watching me so I turn my head and saw Gina glaring right into my soul. I was a little frightened since she looked like she wanted to kill me.

I look away wondering what her problem was. If anything I should be glaring at her for giving me such a hard time lately.

When the movie was done we stayed out and just talked.

"Truth or dare anyone?" A guy named Logan said.

"Sure."

"Okay."

Everyone said. We all got into a circle. Some people got up and left and there was about 12 of us. Me and Darius. Crystal and Diamond. Scott and Gina with her friend. A random girl from school and her friend. And three other boys.

"Who goes first?" Crystal asked.

"I will." Gina said.

"Truth or dare, Quin." She said.

"Dare." Quin said.

"I dare you to run outside in the snow for 30 seconds in just your boxers." She said.

"What?" He laughed.

"Do it." She smirked. Quin looked at all of us and shrugged. He got up and stripped until he was just in his boxers. He looked around making sure the teachers weren't around then ran out.

We watched him through the window seeing him throwing himself in the snow. We all laughed with a Gina being the loudest. After 30 seconds he came back inside quickly putting his clothes back on.

"I think you should have this." Crystal said as she handed her hot chocolate to him.

"Okay Quin your turn, who you asking?" Scott said.

"Uh, I'll ask you Scott. Truth or dare?" Quin smirked.

"Dare." Scott said.

"I dare you to kiss anyone here besides your girlfriend." Quin said.

"What?" Gina said.

"Uh." Scott said.

"Yeah do it." Another guy said.

"It's just a game anyways." Quin shrugged.

"That's disrespectful to my girlfriend man." Scott shook his head.

"There's always a consequence if you don't do the dare." Quin said. Scott looked at Darius and Darius just shrugged.

Gina was now glaring at Scott hoping he doesn't go with the dare.

"What consequence?" Scott asked. Quin smirked and said something in his ear.

That make Scott look like he have no choice but to do it.

"Wait your actually gonna do it?" Gina said.

"It's just a game babe." He said. Gina's jaw dropped and it made me want to laughed.

Scott scanned every girl.

"She's out of bound." Darius said as Scott looked at me. Scott chuckled the went to Diamond and Crystal direction. A smile formed on my lips as they both looked at me nervously.

He then grabbed Crystal by her hand and pressed his lips against hers. Gina gasp and stood up. He kissed her for a while before pulling away. Crystal touched her lips as she looked down wondering why she was picked.

We all clapped as Scott went back to his spot.

"How could you!" Gina exclaimed. With that she ran out and upstairs.

"Forget her, who's next?" Logan said.

I looked at Crystal who was quiet and fiddling with her fingers. I wonder what she was thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 4.1K 49
Harry, a young handsome son of a slaver is known for his womanizing and partying until one day, he encounters a beautiful young slave.
1.6K 78 22
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
75.8K 5.8K 74
Imani is a 22 year old, vibrant, beautiful young woman who's excited about life after college. She thinks she has everything figured out until she me...
4.7K 228 23
"๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... ...๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...