The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

The Start of A Glorious Harem

30.3K 452 1K
By ToxicRhino

A/N: Recently made the mistake of going on AO3 and looking up some Jaune centric stories. Good. Fucking. GOD. That was the last mistake I've made regarding that site.

IMPORTANT: At the end of the chapter in the authors note there will be a poll. It's going to go until the next two chapters are put up and it's kind of an important one. More info on it below!

XXXXXXXXX

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" Ruby asked Polendina as she looked over Y/N's unconscious form. She only had a bandage over her arm since she was the most physically okay one of the group that had tried to fight
Y/N. Everyone had been extracted from the room by Summer and Goodwitch and then placed into the infirmary until their aura could heal up their wounds. It had only been a few hours since Y/N had lost control of his power and had Summer knock him out, so most of the group was up. Weiss and Yang were asleep and sitting in one of the chairs, Velvet and Coco had left to get drinks and snacks for the group, Blake was passed out in another chair nearby, while Summer, Winter, Goodwitch, and Ozpin were all having a conference in another room. Polendina was running tests and making sure to provide enough aura for the boy to sleep comfortably. His body was still sparking with black electricity as it was having trouble controlling it.

"Yes Miss Rose, Young Y/N here is going to be just fine." Polendina reassured the girl with a smile. He patted her shoulder as he went back to fiddling with the IV hooked into Y/N's body. Instead of water or blood, crushed up electric dust was being transported into his bloodstream. "You see, his body had a few trace amounts of electricity in him from the experiments two years ago. It's been lying dormant since then, but when Y/N had lost control of his body, it as awakened forcefully."

"But if there isn't a lot of it, then why is it doing this to him?" Ruby asked curiously.

"Simply put, the boy is exploding from the inside out. The dust is reacting with the chemicals inside of him and combusting in his bloodstream. Right now the electricity is beginning to fuse with his aura, sealing up his wounds with electricity rather than flames." Polendina guesses. "If I had to give a hypothesis, I would say that the fire and electric chemicals inside of him are currently warring for dominance. Padraig has pumped the boy full of fire crystals, but after that he tried other elements. Fortunately, fire is the most dominant and prominent element in his body, so Padraig was unable to fuse him completely with any other elements."

"That's...scary." Ruby responded as she gripped Y/N's hand a little tighter. "When will he wake up?"

"To be honest Miss Rose...I'm not entirely sure." Polendina said grimly. "Could be seconds or minutes...or it could be days...weeks perhaps. This type of energy was never meant to be placed into a human or Faunus. We've all seen what they can do to the outside of a human just by mere touch. I couldn't imagine the chemical compounds trying to combine with an even more pure energy like aura."

"Oh man..." Ruby said dejectedly as she laid her head on Y/N's bed. The boy was breathing steadily. After his reaction to Weiss and hugging her until Summer pried them apart,
Y/N hadn't stirred at all. They were all worried, but the fact that their auras were working overtime to heal them all was causing them to get tired faster. "That was crazy though...I never expected the fight to go like that."

"Agreed." Polendina stood up and dusted his lab coat off. "I couldn't even imagine what must've triggered that emotional detachment. The fact that the Grimm side of him was separated from the human side of him was...extraordinary. In all my years, I've never seen an aura combine with a semblance to create a representation of pure negative emotion...its fascinatingly horrific."

"Uh...yeah sure." Ruby said awkwardly as the doors opened to the hospital room. They both looked back as Ozpin and Goodwitch walked into the room.

"Ah Miss Rose, I see you are awake." Ozpin said as Goodwitch gave Ruby a nod. "How're your injuries?"

"They're good right now." Ruby said with a small smile. "Thanks to mom my aura healed up quickly."

"Good to hear." Ozpin smiled at her before looking at the rest of the group. "How is your team?"

"Yang and Weiss were the most injured, but they're both far too stubborn to let their pain show. They're asleep for right now, but I think their wounds are almost gone." Ruby said pointing to her sister and partner. Yang had a bandage wrapped around her head while Weiss' right side of her body was covered with bandages. Her burns were almost all gone and the only thing left was small scratches or bruises. Ozpin looked them over before sighing and looking to Blake, resting in the corner. "Blake is...better honestly."

"Better?" Goodwitch raised an eyebrow.

"She seems like she's lighter on her feet. She smiles more at least." Ruby said smiling at her teammate. "At the very least, she wasn't too injured and just having Y/N around seems to make her a little less uptight and quiet."

"I see, that's good then." Ozpin smiled again as Goodwitch allowed herself her own sigh of relief. These were her students after all, and she was very nervous as to how the mental state of everyone else were. "And Miss Scarlatina and Adel?"

"We're a-Okay boss man." Coco said as they all turned to see them both walking into the room. Coco held her handbag with a bunch of drinks in it while Velvet had some snacks in her arms with a carrot in her mouth. Her cheeks flushed realizing the headmaster and mistress were there as she quickly turned around ate the carrot. Turning back around, she waved awkwardly. "We're both more concerned with his highness over there."

"It's good to know that the boy has such wonderful women around him to watch over him." Polendina spoke up before smiling widely. "It gives me great happiness to see that he has a good support system. Thank you all very much for looking out for him."

"Ah shucks, you're gonna make me blush doc." Yang said as she woke up with lazy eyes. She rubbed them as she looked at everyone in the room, and then settled on a particular Faunus in the room. She frowned before scanning the room one more time. "Hey where's Nora and Pyrrha?"

"Ah, they both had to go back to Jaune and Ren. They're also getting all of the school work we missed for us so they can drop it by our dorm later. Even if Y/N doesn't wake up, Polendina said he can come back to Beacon with us." Ruby spoke up. Weiss and Blake both stirred awake as they looked at everyone. They blinked their eyes as Weiss rubbed them and spoke up.

"Is he up?" Weiss asked before looking at the sleeping boy. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Of course not, the mongrel gropes me and then has the gall to not wake up afterwards."

"You sure you're only worried about him Weiss? Sounds like you want him to finish where you guys left off." Yang teased as Weiss blushed and stomped her foot in anger.

"I have thought nothing of the sort Xiao Long!" Weiss said angrily as she blushed. "I am more than some dog in heat like you are!"

"Hey, if my heat causes Y/N to become more attracted to me, I'll take it." Yang grinned as she leaned back. "You know what they say, Y/N and I could just do it like they do on the discovery channel."

"Wha-I-that's disgusting!" Weiss protested. "And degrading based on the fact that Y/N is a pure blooded Faunus!"

"Oh..." Yang shrugged. "I don't think he'd care honestly."

"Ladies please..." Ozpin said with a sigh as Goodwitch just rubbed her forehead. "Is there any updates Polendina?"

"None as of yet professor. I was just talking to Miss Rose about that very thing." Polendina said as he checked the time. "Ah! It seems it's finally transition into the latter half of the day, shouldn't you all be getting back to Beacon?"

"I believe so Polendina." Ozpin said holding a hand out. "Thank you for your help. I'm sure Y/N would say the same if he were awake Doctor."

"Think nothing of it old friend." Polendina said with a sad sigh. "This is the least I could do for the young man. After everything I've caused...I cannot begin to fathom the pain Y/N has had to go through simply because of my ignorance...no words could ever convey my sorrow."

Polendina turned to Blake as she stood by her brothers bed. He locked eyes with her as Blake narrowed her own.

"Miss Belladonna...I know that you could never find it in good conscience to forgive me and act like I wasn't a big part to play in everything, but I do wish to convey to you my utmost apologies. If there is anything I can do for you, your brother, or your family just speak and I will have it done. There is not much that isn't in my jurisdiction these days." Polendina said with a bow of the head before straightening up his tie and jacket. "I will be going now then. Take care you all. Make sure that boy stops getting into trouble as well!"

Polendina walked out quickly as Blake just held Y/N's hand tighter.

"Now, we should be getting on our way as well girls." Ozpin nodded as he turned to walk out. "Glynda, would you mind carrying the stretcher and IV?"

Goodwitch just deadpanned at Ozpin as she grit her teeth.

"Why of COURSE professor!" Goodwitch said with veins popping out of her head. Her eyes looked dangerous as Ozpin sweat-dropped and walked out quickly. She huffed before using her semblance to pick up the IV and the hospital stretcher Y/N was on. "Come along now students....we have a short ride until we get back to Beacon."

XXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile, Summer and Winter had taken a break from the group as they sat outside on the bullhead already. They had loaded it up with necessary medical supplies for Y/N, mainly electric and fire dusts along with numerous other medical utensils and gadgets that would help him regulate his new power. They sat by each other as Summer hummed a song while fiddling with her scroll while Winter seemed to be working up the courage to ask something. Summer noticed and peered over at her and cocked an eyebrow.

"Something that matter sweetie?" Summer said hopping off of the bullhead. "You look like you've seen a ghost. Did the fight freak you out?"

"A-Ah, no...it's not that Miss Ro-"

"It's Summer young lady, I'm not that old!" Summer interrupted before Winter laughed and continued.

"It's nothing like that Summer...I've been through scarier situations before." Winter said uneasily. "I just have a question has been bothering me..."

"And what might that be?"

"Well, I noticed that you used the end of Ruby's scythe to shatter something right on Y/N's heart." Winter said stoically as Summer's eyes widened. She gulped nervously as Winter continued. "I...I was just wondering if you really did see that purple marking above his heart. Everyone I've asked about it has no idea what it was...even Polendina and Professor Goodwitch had no idea what I was talking about."

"Oh dear..." Summer muttered under her breath as she cursed Y/N in her mind. "So you saw a purple rune with a flame above his heart?"

"Yes!" Winter said a bit too excitedly before calming herself down with a cough. "That's exactly what I saw. I take it this means that you were able to see it as well?"

Summer sighed as she smiled slightly.

"Yes, I was able to see it." Summer said as she leaned backwards against the Bullhead.

"May I ask why only we were able to view it?" Winter said nervously before Summer sighed and looked at her scroll.

"When do we lift off?" Summer asked with a sigh as Winter just checked her watch.

"We are supposed to take off in about 23 minutes." Winter nodded as Summer placed her scroll down and crossed her arms as she turned to Winter. "Is this something to do with aura or particular emotions within ourselves in regards to Y/N?"

"Winter...there's no easy way to say this..." Summer began as Winter listened intently. Summer looked like she was trying to come up with something before she just rubbed her temples and groaned.

"Is there...a problem?" Winter asked anxiously as Summer just looked her in the eyes. "I'm assuming this a difficult topic to convey properly...if there is an issue I can assure you my confidentiality and patience for your response."

"Ah, no...it's...it's not that Winter." Summer said with a sigh. "Just..."

"Yes?" Winter cocked an eyebrow curiously.

"What's your favorite fairy tale?"

XXXXXXXXX

After a short trip, the group had arrived back at Beacon. Winter and Summer immediately left to go and speak with Ozpin while Goodwitch had began to take Y/N to the medical bay of the school. The girls insisted that they tag along, but Goodwitch was stern in making them return to their rooms for the day in order to recuperate and that they would be notified if
Y/N woke up anytime soon. Goodwitch was currently inserting the IV into his arm as the electric dust began to enter his blood stream while his body began sparking again. Goodwitch let her eyes roam his body as she sighed and looked at him sadly.

"Poor child...to have to go through all of this because some sort of sadistic maniac decided to experiment on prisoners...despicable." Goodwitch said as she ran her hands through his hair. Y/N stirred a bit as his eyes slowly opened while Goodwitch stepped backwards, giving the boy space. "Y/N? Are you awake?"

"Hu...Huh?" Y/N said as he woke up groggily. He tried to sit back up, but Goodwitch pushed him back down softly. "Goodwitch? That you?"

"Yes dear it's me." Goodwitch said with a sigh of relief as she realized that the boy was fine. His body was still crackling with a small amount of lightning, but it wasn't anything dangerous. She stepped towards him again as she smiled at him. "You've been through quite a lot in the past three months. Perhaps you should stop getting knocked out every time you return from a dangerous feat."

"Well...you know me, gotta have the attention on me somehow." Y/N said dryly with a small smile on his face as Goodwitch just chuckled softly. She handed him a glass of water as he sat himself up lightly. He gulped down the glass and let out a content sigh before clearing his throat. "Everyone alright?"

"Yes, nobody was hurt from your powers. You and Miss Roses quick thinking saved everyone from being electrocuted by your power." Goodwitch said gratefully. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." Y/N said dryly as he looked down at his sparking hands. "Have I been doing this the entire time?"

"Indeed." Goodwitch began. "Polendina have a guess as to why while you were out cold. Apparently a part of the dust integrated into your aura has been dormant for such a long time that now that it's been activated it's battling with the flame dust inside of you for the dominant element. He explained that you might not be able to control either for a period of time until you can manage both of them."

"Well, ain't that just great." Y/N rubbed his head with a frown before looking back at Goodwitch. "I'm surprised, I thought you would've been afraid to go near me."

Goodwitch cocked an eyebrow.

"Y/N, I'm sure you're aware of our difference in combat ability. If the need ever arose I would not hesitate to restrain you by any means necessary."

"Yeah...I've become a lot more aware of the difference in combat ability between me and a lot of people recently." Y/N sighed as he leaned his head back.

"Why might that be?" Goodwitch asked as she sat on the end of the hospital bed looking at
Y/N.

"Look, we both know that I know everything so I'm not going just going to pretend like it's not real." Y/N huffed. "When I saw Summer fighting that Grimm version of me, I realized that I am way weaker than I thought I was. Sure I could give Pyrrha a run for her money and probably take out most of the fourth years here, but if it came down to a fight against you or Summer or anyone like that...I'd lose in an instant."

Y/N gripped the hospital sheets as he sparked up more before calming himself down.

"I just...I don't know." Y/N finished with a sigh.

"That's a very normal feeling to have Y/N." Goodwitch began tenderly. "Whether it be Summer, me, or even the other teachers, we all have years of more experience and practice with what we do. I'm not discounting your abilities, but for the most part you've only gotten by based on luck and relying on your anger to guide you. While this is a viable option, it clouded your perception of the world. I hate to say this, but you could be as strong as me or Summer and you'd still lose to any of us. Your mental stability is fractured Y/N. Judging by how quickly you lost to that side of you...this is a serious problem."

"I know, I know." Y/N huffed in annoyance. "I thought I could take it, but I was wrong okay? If Summer wasn't there...everyone would be dead, including me."

"So what will you do then?" Goodwitch asked with curiosity. "You could always sit around moping about how weak you are."

"Or?"

"Or you could make a change to your life and get stronger for your own sake."

Y/N looked at her before thinking for a moment. He sighed as he turned to the window as his sparks began to die down a bit.

"Honestly? The prior sounds much more relaxing." Y/N said softly as Goodwitch laughed. She leaned backwards before Y/N spoke again. "But I suppose I can't just sit here and keep barely getting by anymore..."

"I suppose you cannot." Goodwitch whispered as she shut her eyes.

"Well, if I'm going to do something about it, would you mind helping me train?" Y/N asked as Goodwitch looked surprised.

"You...want me to help you train?"

"I gotta get stronger and while Summer is going to be a good teacher, I need someone that can help me with the basics. Someone that has a bit more experience in teaching as well." Y/N explained as Goodwitch rubbed her chin in thought. She contemplated it before standing up and looking back to Y/N. She pulled out her scroll as she began to swipe through it.

"Very well Y/N, however, if we are going to do this I'll need a few days to come up with a regiment for you to follow." Goodwitch said typing something into her scroll. "Naturally I'll create your own diet as well as fine tune your weapons while also trying to find you a proper melee weapon as well. I suppose we'll have to incorporate your elemental dust training, but I believe that Summer may be able to take care of that. Then we have to..."

Y/N's eyes widened as Goodwitch was lost in her own world typing into her scroll while he just sat there sweating.

"Oh god..." Y/N whispered. "What have I done?"

"Hm?" Goodwitch looked up. "Did you say something Y/N?"

"O-Oh no, I was just saying how excited I am to get started!" Y/N recovered with a nervous laugh as Goodwitch smiled and put her scroll away.

"That's wonderful to hear Y/N." Goodwitch said patting his leg. She smiled before a thought hit her and she reached into her pocket. She handed him 200 lien as he raised an eyebrow. "Oh and this is for you."

"What's this for?" Y/N asked as Goodwitch shook her head.

"From that bet you and Miss Xiao Long made. It was a toss up, but Miss Xiao Long conceded in the end and asked me to give you the money."

"No shit?" Y/N said stuffing the money in his pants pocket. Goodwitch rolled her eyes at his language, but had a small smile nonetheless.

The pair sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes as Y/N leaned back and shut his eyes for a few minutes. He was feeling the repercussions of the strenuous events that hit one right after another and his eyes became heavy.

"Thank you...Glynda..." Y/N murmured before passing out as Goodwitch looked to him with a small smile. She got up and moved his body in a sleeping position before covering him with the sheets and making him comfortable. She walked out sigh and pulled out her scroll again to continue making her regiment for Y/N.

"That child..." Goodwitch mumbled as she walked down the hallway shaking her head. For the first time in a while, there was a smile stuck on her face for the rest of the night.

XXXXXXXXX

"Ugh...Summer I'm fine." Y/N groaned as the older woman fretted over him. She dashed around his bed like Ruby as she seemingly propped him up, gave him a drink of water, and felt his forehead all at the same time. "I'm sparking, I'm not on my deathbed."

"How do you know that?!" Summer responded with a glare as Y/N just shrunk in his bed with a dead pan.

"Oum smite me..." Y/N groaned as Summer stood above him with her hands on her hips. She leaned forward shading Y/N with her chest as he blushed slightly. Outwardly Summer acted completely oblivious, but inwardly she was grinning at his reaction. For the few weeks Summer had known Y/N, she was beginning to fall in love with him. Ruby had told her stories of all that he had done for them so far as well as shown her the information about his past. T broke Summers heart to know that any person had to go through that. Not only did she feel sympathy for him, but she owed him her literal life. If Y/N hadn't saved her, she would still be tortured until Watts had figured out a way to siphon her powers. By that time Summer would have killed herself and her powers would have most likely went to Ruby. On top of that she had recently learned that his old flame, Sienna Khan, had died. She wasn't looking to replace, no, she knew that wasn't right and was selfish. However, she had experience in comforting those who have lost a lover just like she helped out Tai and fell in love with him. Summer could see that the other girls held some affection for him, some more than others, but that she resolved to keep her own feelings behind in case Ruby wanted a shot. Until Ruby confirmed it with her however...Y/N was still on the market. Besides, Summer had heard that Y/N had a thing for older women while Summer just happened to have a thing for younger guys.

"Soooo, when does this whole...sparky stage of yours end?" Summer asked sitting next to him. Y/N sighed as he looked to her.

"Not sure, but if I'm guessing correctly than it's not just going to end suddenly." Y/N rubbed the back of his head. "Sure I've got a constant supply of dust leveling out my electric fuel, but I can just have a tube with dust taped to my arm at every second of the day. Best guess is that I'm going to have to control it to try and make sure that I can still tap into my flames. Polendina told you guys that I might not be able to use either so I'm gonna have to figure out how to at least stop myself from sparking up."

"Well that's not very cool..." Summer pouted. "I always liked your flashy power. Made you seem like one of those storybook heroes I used to read to Ruby back when she was little."

"If I'm a storybook hero then the world has frozen over." Y/N laughed dryly as Summer giggled. Y/N leaned back as he sighed. "Honestly I might just slap one of those negation collars on for the time being because this is just annoying. It's just this constant itching all over my body. It's like...my flames aren't even there anymore!"

"I wish I could help Y/N, but I don't think I'd do much in that regard." Summer sighed as she looked at Y/N's downcast expression. "I'd offer, but you know I can't-"

"I know Sum...I know." Y/N said with a smile as he put a hand over hers. "Just like I can't use my powers for my own reasons, I know that you can't use yours either."

"Thank you for understanding Y/N." Summer smiled warmly as she turned her hand to intertwine hers with Y/N's. "I can totally offer to train you in combat though! I actually don't usually use a scythe like Ruby, though I'm proficient in it, I've always been more of a sword wielding type of gal."

Y/N snickered as he looked at her.

"Never took you for THAT type of gal." Y/N grinned with a wink as Summer cocked her head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Summer looked confused before Y/N began laughing hard. It took Summer a minute to register what Y/N had said before she blushed lightly and protested. "Y/N! That's not what I meant!"

"Heh, I know. Couldn't resist the joke though." Y/N elbowed her as she turned away and huffed. He chuckled again as he stared up at the ceiling. "I will take you up on that offer though. Been getting rusty since I haven't had much practice these days with my usual weapon."

"You mean Destruction?"

"Yeah, didn't bother bringing my sword with me to Vale so it's still back at home." Y/N cracked his neck as he swung his legs out of the bed. "Well it's only 8 am so it's about time I get up. Might as well start the day early. Got nothing else to do anyways."

"Your dance is in a few days isn't it?" Summer said absentmindedly. "Are you actually going to go or just blow it off and go sleep in your dorm."

"Probably go sleep." Y/N said with a grin before he immediately frowned and face palmed. "Ah damn...I told Weiss I'd be her date to the dance. Looks like the nap sex I was going to have with my bed is gonna have to be put on hold."

Summer laughed as she hopped up next to Y/N while the two began to exit the vehicle. Y/N sighed as he pulled the IV mixing electric dust in his body along until they eventually reached his hallway. RWBY and JNPR's dorms were dead silent as Y/N trudged past, not even taking a second to check up on them. He made it to his room, unlocked the door, and was greeted with the sweet...sexy...steaming hot bed awaiting in front of him. With how tired he still was, he barely paid any mind as he immediately beamed and went straight for his bed.

"Come to papa you sexy little th-WHOA!" Y/N said before tripping over a hard object and slamming face first into the ground. He laid there, not moving a muscle as Summer lightly kicked him with a giggle. He groaned as he tapped his head against the ground.

"Uh, Y/N...are you okay?"

"I just want to go home...." Y/N cried into the floor as he pounded the ground with his fists. Summer laughed but was stopped when both she and Y/N heard a groan from underneath and behind them respectively.

"Ow...the hell kicked me?" A frizzled mop of yellow hair rose between them as two tired lilac eyes stared back at Summer. "Mom? Is it morning already?"

"Yang? Sweetie, what are you doing here sleeping on the floor?" Summer asked a bit worried as she crouched down to meet her daughter. Yang rubbed her eyes as she laid back down beside Y/N.

"Our dorm...destroyed...we took...Y...Y/N's..." Yang mumbled with a yawn as she fell back asleep next to Y/N. She latched onto his body while squeezing the life out of him. Y/N's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his head as Y/N squirmed in her grasp.

"Get off me mega milk!" Y/N hissed before squirming out of her grasp. She seemed to get angry in her sleep as she hugged the air furiously to grab whatever Y/N was in her to her. She eventually just hugged her pillow as she began snoring.

Y/N dusted himself off and saw Summer stifling a laugh before deadpanning.

"Yeah...har har." Y/N rolled his eyes. "You're just full of laughs today."

Y/N turned back and looked to see Ruby camped out on the floor beside the bed as Weiss was passed out in the rooms armchair. He smirked a bit at it before noticing the bump on his bed. He frowned before making his way over with a growing smirk. He looked over the bed before getting into it.

"So we found R, W, and Y...now where's B?" Y/N scoffed as he flung to blanket off of the bed. Y/N was expecting Blake to just be passed out, but was met with not only that, but Blake wearing her pajamas that were extremely disheveled. Parts of her were exposed that made Y/N's heart beat pick up as he blushed a bit before throwing the blanket back down.

"Did you find her?" Summer asked from behind.

"Yeah...found her." Y/N rubbed his forehead before looking over at Weiss in the chair.

"Kitty prince...." Weiss murmured with a dumb smile on her face. She was drooling a bit with a flushed face as Y/N gulped.

"That's...something." Y/N smiled a bit to himself. "Looks like I'm gonna be busy tonight."

"Wha-Huh?!" Weiss snapped awake as she stood up in a defensive pose. Her silk light blue nightgown was disheveled and her hair was in a mess as Y/N put a hand to his chin and eyed her up. Her eyes locked to Y/N's as he sparked a bit.

"Not bad...not bad at all princess." Y/N chuckled as Weiss blushed profusely. She narrowed her eyes at him and turned away.

"W-W-Why were you watching me sleep you pervert?! Why are you in our room?!" Weiss exclaimed embarrassed.

"Well, it was too cute to not stare at honestly." Y/N said casually before crossing his arms. "The bigger question is, why are you in my room in the first place?"

"Huh?" Weiss said confused as she looked around to see Yang now suffocating Ruby in a chokehold while asleep while Blake was passed out in the bed. She snapped her head back to Y/N and calmed down a bit. "O-Oh...right."

"So? Explanation?"

"Well, as you remember, our place of sleeping was destroyed not too long ago by a certain someone." Weiss said without any hint of reservation. "So we decided to room in the place of the person who caused the destruction in the first place."

"Uh, Weiss, I was hit in the head a lot, but if I remember correctly, you were the person who kicked me into the wall." Y/N sighed. "I can see why your legs are so toned though. That had some power to it!"

"You're a hopeless pervert." Weiss sneered with a blush. Y/N just chuckled to himself as Summer did the same. Something clicked in his head as he looked to Weiss. "Oh right Weiss!"

"What?" Weiss said still blushing as she cleared her throat.

"Well I heard the dance is in a few days, you wouldn't happen to have an extra t-"

"I've already acquired your formal wear if that's what you're asking." Weiss said with an oddly sincere and excited smile. "I made sure to have Klein outfit you with the finest Mistralian fabrics that perfectly acquiesce with my own dress."

"Uh...right then. Thanks babe." Y/N said pecking her cheek as he made his way to the bathroom with a shit eating grin on his face. Weiss mentally stopped working as Y/N took his shirt off and then began to take his pants off while he walked towards the bathroom. Taking the tube connected his arm he plugged it up and took it out of his arm as he put the IV with the dust in it besides his dresser. Then he threw his clothes on the dresser as he turned and made some finger guns at Weiss while only in his boxers. "Get everyone up so we can talk when I come out. Gonna take a shower and then we can go from there...unless you'd want to come in?"

"Wha-I-How-When?!" Weiss exclaimed with a huge blush as Y/N cried laughing while he stepped into the bathroom. Weiss continued to mentally cease functioning as her entire face had turned crimson. Summer just sighed and rubbed her forehead as she looked at the stuttering girl. Yang stirred as Ruby bit her arm so she could breathe. With the loud noise of Ruby gulping in air, Blake woke up as well as she slowly sat up. All three girls were met with a sight of Weiss staring at the bathroom door with a far away expression while her mouth formed random shapes to formulate words, but she only made weird squeaks.

"Weiss?" Blake asked nervously. "Are you...okay?"

Weiss ignored her as Yang hopped up.

"Woah...she's completely gone."

"Partner?!" Ruby rushed to her and began to shake her. "Bestie are you okay?! Weiss, please! Speak to me!"

"Mom?" Yang turned to Summer as she sighed.

"I wonder if I was this bad at their age with Tai." Summer shook her head to Yang and smiled. "Hey sweetie."

"What're you doing here?" Yang said as she began to stretch her arms. Blake fixed her pajamas as she stood up next to her partner with a yawn while Ruby continued trying to get Weiss to speak.

"I came along with Y/N. He got up this morning and Weiss was the only one that had waken up." Summer explained. "Y/N teased her a bit and now she's like this."

"Wait he's up?" Blake asked concerned. "Is he still...well-"

"Literally sparking?" Yang cut her off as Blake nodded.

"Yes, but he's got it under control I think." Summer said uneasily. "However...he's not in the best state like he's making it seem. He actually can't use his powers anymore. He's sparking because the electricity is trying to battle the fire dust inside of him."

"Oh no..." Blake said sadly. "I can't imagine how weird he must feel."

"Well as long as it's not temporary I think it's a good thing." Yang said with a smile. "Maybe it'll give him time to loosen up and have a little less stress in his life."

"Maybe if you stop trying to molest him..." Blake quipped with a grin as Yang elbowed her.

"Hey we had an agreement kitten!"

"Anyways!" Summer interrupted. "Ozpin asked me to remind you of something."

"That is?" Blake asked.

"The dance is in two days and you're setting it up with team CFVY. If you're not fast enough you won't get it done on time!" Summer said before pulling Yang and Blake into a hug. "Good luck girls! And make sure my little rose takes care of her partner alright?"

"You got it mom!" Yang pounded her chest with her fist. "Team RWBY never fails!"

"Except for the times we did fail." Blake said as Yang elbowed her again. Summer left the room with a wave as Yang and Blake turned to Weiss and Ruby.

"Weiss! Speak to me!" Ruby cried out as she waved her hands in front of her face.

"How are we going to get her out of this one?" Blake rolled her eyes.

"I'll get your sword again." Yang sighed.

"It's not just a sword Yang, it's a katana!" Blake protested with a huff. "That's literally apart of Menageries culture!"

"So? It's still a sword. Doesn't change that fact." Yang shrugged before Blake just rubbed her forehead.

"Well I would appreciate it if y-"

Blake was cut off as all four girls heads snapped towards the bathroom door opening. They could all hear running water behind the wall as steam poured out of the room. A wet
Y/N with his hair pushed back walked out of the room completely buck naked as he looked around the room before making eye contact with Blake.

"Hey, Blake, have you seen one of my towels? Could have sworn I left at least one of them in there." Y/N said looking around as he let everything hang out. Weiss' eyes went wide as she felt her face go crimson and start to stutter again while not taking her eyes off of Y/N's body. Ruby had the same reaction, but her poor innocent brain couldn't handle the overload so she fainted. Blake went wide eyed and felt a bit of blood trickle down her nose as she snapped a few pictures with her scroll secretly. Yang's eyes didn't leave Y/N's lower half as she grinned.

Y/N turned back to them and put his hands on his hips with a frown.

"You know something Blake?" Yang whispered as she eyed up Y/N. Blake wiped her nose as she leaned closer to her partner.

"Y-Yeah?" Blake said as she kept her eyes glued to Y/N while making sure her pictures weren't blocked by the steam.

"Where is this damn thing?" Y/N growled as he turned around to see a fainted Ruby, a now even more broken Weiss, Blake with blood trickling down her nose and a wide smile, and of course, Yang, who was eyeing him like a vulture. "What?"

"Now THAT'S a katana!"

XXXXXXXXX

"Look can you you all just relax?" Y/N groaned as he leaned on one hand. All four girls sat in front of him on the floor as he rubbed his forehead. Ruby was currently laying in Yang's lap while she fanned her while Weiss had just finished recuperating. Blake was more composed now, but was slightly drooling and panting at some points. "You act like you all haven't seen a dick before. Actually, you've literally seen mine when I rode in on Elmer. Speaking of him, how is the good ole boy?"

"I think he's taken a liking to Oobleck. Considering teach literally feeds him and lets him run around in the Emerald Forest it's not a surprise. Big ole softy is just like a giant Grimm teddy bear!" Yang replied lazily as he fanned Ruby with as much effort as she put into her homework. She gave up and leaned forward to Y/N as she saw the chance to strike.
"Soooo, Y/N~"

"No. Whatever it is...absolutely not." Y/N crossed his arms with a glare as Yang burst out laughing.

"Look, come on big guy." Yang grinned. "The dance is in two days, I need a date and no boys have stepped up, firstly because they're all terrified of me. Secondly, because they're all terrified of me. And thirdly-"

"They're all terrified of you?" Y/N guessed lazily as Yang winked.

"No, I just have been too busy planning this stuff with the girls as well as making sure my cute cat Faunus isn't going to get himself killed." Yang smirked. "So. You. Me. Whaddya say?"

"Can't Yang. Sorry." Y/N said defiantly as Yang just laughed it off.

"Come on! I know we've never gotten along the best, but I'm a total bombshell! And you're a total package!" Yang exclaimed before adopting a flirtatious smile as she rubbed his thigh. "We'd be a perfect duo...in more ways than one."

"Look Yang...I'm gonna be honest with you. I'd totally take you..." Y/N said as Yang's eyes widened with excitement. "But I'm already paired up with someone else. I was asked before the experiment."

"W-W-W-WHAT?!" Yang exclaimed, shaking Blake and Weiss out of their shock as Ruby flew out of Yang's lap and slammed into the ground.

"Ouch..." Ruby groaned as she got up and saw Yang shaking Y/N back and forth as black lightning sparked all over him. He merely looked at her with a pained expression. "AH! Y/N!"

Ruby shoved Yang out of the way with the force of a truck as she latched onto Y/N.

"Pfft!" Y/N spat as he was slammed back into the bed behind him. He laid on it with Ruby nuzzling her head against him as he closed his eyes and groaned.

"Are you feeling okay? What are those black sparks?! You were so awesome! What's that bag of dust with the tube for? Wanna go to the dance with me? Wait that last one wasn't supposed to come out!" Ruby exclaimed and then cried with a blush as Y/N just looked up at the ceiling. Ruby shyly peeked at him as he looked right back at her. "A-Are you okay?"

"No. No I'm not okay."

"Can I help make you...okay?"

"You know? A shrink. A shrink would be nice." Y/N sighed as he sat up and patted Ruby's head. He smiled as she blushed and leaned into his touch before answering her questions. "Physically I'm okay. I've tapped into some dormant electric dust in my body that I should be able to use eventually. That's an IV to keep pumping in electric dust to counteract the large amount of fire dust in my system in an effort to balance it out. As for your last one, I'd love to take you red, but I already have a prior date with someone."

"Aw..." Ruby said with a disappointed look. She sighed sadly as she hopped off of him. "It's okay Y/N..."

Y/N could literally see the storm clouds over her head as she sunk down into the bed. He visibly flinched at the sad display. Yang and Blake both stared at him with anger and betrayal in their eyes as he held his head with a groan.

'How am I the asshole?!'

"I'm quite pleased with MY dates loyalty." Weiss said from behind the group. Blake, Yang, and Ruby all snapped back as Weiss smiled haughtily. "If you all weren't informed, I am going to be accompanying your brother and object of interest to the dance. In fact, he was the one who asked me."

"What?!" RBY roared out as Y/N just covered his ears.

"Y/N! You're supposed to hate her!" Blake said with her hands on her hips and a scowl present.

"Weiss, you're supposed to hate Y/N!" Ruby said as Yang just looked shell shocked as she muttered to herself.

"I did not just get beaten by Weiss. I did not just get beaten by Weiss. I did not just get beaten by Weiss." Yang muttered as Y/N looked frightened.

"Someone keep her THE HELL away from me!" Y/N scooted back as the girls erupted into arguments while he just shook his head before narrowing his eyes. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

All four girls turned to him as he grumbled.

"Why the hell are you guys so hell bent on me taking you to the dance?" Y/N groaned. "It's not even a big thing!"

"W-Well..." Ruby pushed her index fingers together and looked away with a blush. "We kinda...sorta...maybe made a bet about who would take you to the dance. Whoever was your date got an entire week with you alone."

"What." Y/N deadpanned. "If you wanted an entire week with me alone you could just, oh I don't know, ASK!?"

"Either way it doesn't matter." Yang huffed. "Weiss won the bet anyways."

"Truthfully Y/N, I had forgotten the bet until now." Weiss tried to cover her mistake as she looked at the boy with the saddest look she could muster.

"I don't care about the bet!" Y/N exclaimed. "What I care about more, is why the hell you guys are so hell bent on me?"

Y/N's body sparked as he sat back down. He tried to calm himself down, but black sparks continued to appear along his body. He rubbed his forehead as he looked at them.

"Look, I've known one of you for my entire life, one of you is notorious to me as someone apart of a family who hates my kind, and two of you I just met three months ago along with two extremely strong girls and a rabbit Faunus that is like the leader of my fan club. When the hell did this all happen? Why did this all happen?"

"Well...I just thought you were nice and cool!" Ruby spoke up. "You took interest in me for me instead of just to get to my team...I liked that feeling. You were someone who just wanted peace and did what he could to do that. While I don't exactly think you did the right thing, I think you saved a lot of innocent people. You even saved my mom..."

Ruby began to tear up as Yang wrapped her arm around her in comfort. Ruby wiped her eyes as she looked at Y/N.

"I never though...I'd see my mom again. I'd gone so long assuming she was dead that I didn't think she'd be alive, but you changed that. That's why I feel this way."

"Well said little sis." Yang patted her head as Ruby smiled. Y/N looked at her with a cocked eyebrow as Yang just played with her hair in nervousness. "To be honest, I liked the game at first. I'm pretty used to being the one chased after and having a guy that wasn't just gonna do what he could to get into my pants was...definitely a new kind of feeling. Plus you were kind to Ruby and that's one of the most important things to me. I could list the other things you did, but the main one that made me really realize how I feel was because of how you brought our mom back. Like Ruby said, I couldn't ever thank you enough for that. Guess it just took a while for me to finally figure out how I feel."

Weiss stepped up next.

"As for me, I hated you at first. You were a degenerate. A sort of wolf in sheeps clothing. I...I thought of you as nothing more than a sibling of my teammate who I had to be nice to. When you died on the train, I was...unnerved. I thought that you being gone would grant me peace and quiet, but I began to miss the days we spent arguing back and forth. It's become something of a favorite past time for me I suppose. When I found out about what happened to you...what my family did to you...I was surprised to know that I hadn't been killed yet. There were so many times when you could've killed me, but you didn't. Then when you comforted me that night I was rejected...well it was a side of you I hadn't seen before. I thought to myself that maybe there was more to you and that I was wrong. That there was a gentle heart somewhere in there. So there...that's why I have these feelings."

Y/N looked to Blake and gave her a look before she held her arm to her side and looked away shyly.

"You know my part...I...I've always loved you." Blake said with a blush on her face as she looked anywhere but at Y/N. Y/N gave her a sigh and a look that said 'we'll talk later' as he stood up and crossed his arms. All the girls looked up to him as he sighed.

"Look...I'm not sure about any of this, but I will say that I don't hate any of you that much."
Y/N admitted. "Well aside from Yang-"

"HEY!"

"But! If you guys are serious about this...I'd rather give you the benefit of the doubt." Y/N scratched the back of his head. "Gonna be honest, I got two definitely crazy bitches that would kill anyone if they tried to take me from them, but for the most part I'm at least willing to take you guys to the dance. As long as it's okay with Weiss of course."

"I..." Weiss thought for a minute. "As long as I get the first and last dance I can accept those terms."

"Really?!" Ruby said with stars in her eyes.

"Yes...I suppose I can live with that." Weiss said with a smile.

"Yay!" Yang as she flung Blake into Y/N. They both fell back on the ground with an shout before Yang dog piled on them. Ruby shouted with vigor as she landed on top of them before Y/N groaned.

"Really?" Y/N deadpanned as he felt himself grab something soft. "Wait is that-"

"Eep!" Blake cried out as Y/N just blinked.

"Well I suppose they don't call it the bellabooty for nothing...." Y/N muttered to himself as Blake blushed. Ruby looked back to Weiss with a grin as she waved her in.

"You getting in Weiss?" Ruby said cheerfully. "It's a dog pile on Y/N!"

"I-I have no interest in activities like this!" Weiss said with a blush and an obvious want to get in. Ruby rolled her eyes as she hopped off and grabbed Weiss before throwing her into the pile. "R-RUBY!"

"DOG PILE!" Ruby shouted as Weiss landed directly into Y/N's side. He pulled he close as he sighed.

"This is going to be a reoccurring thing isn't it...." Y/N mumbled as Weiss just nodded.

"Unfortunately...though maybe...maybe it's not so bad?" Weiss said quietly as Y/N just patted her head.

"Only you Weiss...only you."

"YIPPEE!" Ruby shouted in joy as she jumped up and landed knees first directly into Y/N's gut. He snapped up as Ruby landed on top of him while he just looked at her.

"Fuck me..."

"Gladly Y-"

"SHUT UP YANG!"

XXXXXXXXX

Story updates!

Coco, Velvet, Pyrrha, and Nora will all get their time to shine don't worry. This is the beginning of the actual harem boys so right now here's the laydown. Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, Velvet, Neo, Emerald, and Cinder are people who are in the immediate harem currently. Summer obviously has feelings for him, but that will take a bit to turn into something. Winter and Goodwitch are unsure of her feelings on him as a person so neither do them are close to actually being in love with him. Raven is still a power hoe and has more of a enemies with benefits type of relationship with Y/N. And not sure if I want to do anything with Penny or Ciel. That's the current lineup of gals so far.
(No, I have not forgotten about Cinder or best girl Neo, don't worry.) As for Blake, she loves Y/N romantically, but he doesn't love her like that...YET.

As for the arc wise, the next chapter will be the dance and then after that we move onto the next arc which is going to be an original idea of mine that I hope to put some good shit into. It's going to take place in Menagerie and go into more of the Relic and Arslan stuff. Also time for an MC power boost during the course of that so look forward to it! With that being said, we all have a conundrum on our hands. I like every character that I write, but it can be extremely hard to incorporate 10+ characters in a dialogue scene where I have to make sure I don't forget anyone. Therefore, considering I can't exactly just ship the entire cast off to Menagerie with Y/N to forsake their own dreams and ideals for some random dude they fell in love with, I'm going put a limit on the group that goes with him. The other characters will continue to just go to Beacon and train in the meantime while Y/N's group takes care of things in Menagerie. Whoever goes will have their relationship furthered first, though Neo and Cinder are both already Y/N's girlfriends yet their bonds will get stronger. Soooo, you know what that means!

POLL: Who is joining Y/N's party when he goes to Menagerie?

CHOICES: (Pick 3. Blake is guaranteed.)

Ruby
Weiss
Yang
Coco
Pyrrha
Velvet
Summer
Winter
Nora
Emerald
Mercury
Cinder
Neo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
958K 31.9K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
620K 29.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
225K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc