Jikook Instagram [◉']

By love_jikook67

"Will u let me be ur daddy~" -jk "W.. What?" -jm More

Info ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Author pov
8
9
11
12
Very important
13
14
15
Info
16
Part 2 of ep 16
Introducing

10

7.1K 170 3
By love_jikook67

Jimin pov:

I turned around and kiss him and he kiss me hard are tongues meant and we kiss sloppy I was so horny that I forgot about everything and only the person in front of me and I got to say he was a handsome devil...

(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ i had too)

We broke the kiss to get air and he picked me up with his strong arm's and I felt something right by my entrance
I could tell what it was because it was big wait not big huge and it slammed right inside if me and I screamed because of how huge it was and how it hit my sweet spot so well I moaned to tell him that I was ready and he didn't hesitate to smash in me hard and rough I was a moaning mess

I could help my self it felt so good how he hit my sweet spot over and over again my eyes rolled that the back of my head because of how much pleasure i was getting...

Then we both cam and it was the best feeling it the world i love it so much...

Jungkook pov:

After morning sex which was good I made breakfast for use and coffee to start the day I have work in a few minutes so when we finshed breakfast I took him home but I didn't forget to give him a good bye kiss and want to work which i and a CEO to joen corporation which is the most richest and powerful place it Korea i own alot of land a places...

(I know i changed a little)

(This is toooooo cute i might be making a new story so comment it you wont me too  ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 33.2K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
215K 15.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
190K 15K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
324K 26K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...