What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

32

5.2K 195 52
By AyitiCheri_26

Thursday morning

I woke up from my alarm and stretched. I had to get to school early for the ski trip.

I looked at the time seeing it was 7am. I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom. I been looking forward to this trip since December started and now the day has arrived.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and got dressed. I combed my hair and let it flow down back neck and back.

I did my makeup and sprayed a bit of body spray. I looked through my duffle bag making sure I had everything I need. Winter hats, mits, snow pants, and a bunch of other winter stuff.

I also brought a swimwear since Crystal told me there's jacuzzis there which sounded soothing.

"Des hurry you gotta be there soon!" I heard my mom yell.

"Just a minute!" I said. I grab my other bag and put a bunch of important things in like my laptop, my headphones, a bunch of books, my makeup, and other things.

I grabbed my beige coat and my bag and went out my room. It was a struggle carrying it all since it was heavy. I didn't realize I packed so much things.

"Your gonna be gone for only 4 days, what you got in there?" My mom said.

"Everything I need for 4 days." I said.

"Is Iyan going?"

"No, she went to New York remember?" I said.

"Oh right. Anyways Andre Des is ready!" Ma said. Dad came from the kitchen playing with his car keys.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. I look up at the stair well seeing Justine coming down.

"Morning baby." Ma said.

"Oh no I woke up late!" She said about to run upstairs.

"No Justine, Des is just going on a trip and she needs to leave early." Ma said. Des came back down.

"Oh, are you going too?" She asked ma.

"No, it's a school ski trip."

"Ski? That's sound cool, I wish my school did that."

"When you get to high school, you'll get the chance." I said.

"Anyways you two go before she misses the bus." Mw shooed us away.

"Bye ma." I hugged her.

"Bye, if there's service call me okay?" She said and I nodded.

"Bye Justine." I waved at her.

"When you get back bring me a lot of candy canes." She said.

"Okay I will." I laughed.

We both left and dad set my bag in his trunk. We both got in the car and he drove off. We arrived at school and the buses and everyone else were there.

We both got out and dad help me bring my bags to the buses.

"Des!" I heard. I turn seeing Crystal running towards me with Diamond. Diamond decided to come since she would've felt left out with all of us gone.

"Hey guys, ready to go skiing?" I said.

"Yeah, not really." Diamond shook her head.

"It's be so much fun. Oh hi Mr. Marshall." Crystal said.

"How are you girls?" He asked.

"Good." They respond.

"Well Des I gotta go." He pushed me in for a hug.

"See you in 4 days." I said. He kissed my temple.

"I'll see you, before I go is there anything your missing?"

"Nope, I think I have everything." I said.

"Okay, well I have work in an hour so I see you Sunday."

"Okay. Bye dad." I hugged him again.

"Bye baby girl." With that he left towards his car.

"Aw such a daddy's girl." Crystal said.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. We all stood in line waiting to enter the bus. I looked around wondering where Darius was.

"Looking for Darius?" Crystal asked with a grin. I looked at

"Yeah, have you guys seen him?" I asked.

"No, I've seen his friends but he wasn't around." Crystal said.

"He's actually right there." Diamond said. I turned my head seeing him talking with an older man. Probably his dad?

He hugged and the guy patted his back before leaving. Darius looked around while walking in our direction, but he didn't notice me yet.

"Darius!" Crystal call out. He looked towards us and smiled.

"Crystal he was eventually gonna spot us." I whispered.

"Or you could just said his name to speed up the process." She whispered back.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, nice cut." Crystal said.

"Thanks for noticing. Had it done yesterday but no one said anything."

"I literally told you it looks nice yesterday." I said.

"I know, when I say no one I don't mean you." He said as he grabbed my hips and gave me a kiss.

"Anyways, the bus is open we should go get our seats." Diamond said. We all entered. When I revealed Darius and I were official it was no surprise for them. All they said was.

"About time."

"Finally."

"Great."

I expected something more from them but to them it's like Darius and I had already been dating.

We entered the bus and Darius and I sat around the middle. Diamond and Crystal sat two seats in-front of see us. The bus was big inside, I could almost spread my whole body on my seat.

"This bus is go big.

"That's cause your tiny." He chuckled. I slapped his chest.

"It's cute though." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I went on my phone.

"What's up." We look up seeing Scott looking down at us. I look behind him seeing Gina standing there. Somebody kill me right now.

"Hey man, ready for this thing?" Darius said.

"Yeah, Its gonna be a blast." He said.

"Babe can we sit already?" She asked. Oh yeah, did I mention they're dating now? Weird right? Even Darius thought it was weird. He said he never thought Gina could be his type.

They walked past us and sat right behind of us. I looked at Darius and he just shrugged.

"I won't let anything happen." He said in my ear. I looked out the window already wishing for us to arrive.

Mrs. Ran began taking attendance. After about 3 minutes of reading our names we were ready to go. The bus took off and I couldn't of been any happier.

Darius took out his phone and shared his AirPods with me. We listen to some music but since it was just in one ear I could hear everything occurring behind me.

"Ugh these seats so tight." I heard Gina say.

"Their pretty big to me." Scott said.

"How long is this stupid bus ride anyways?"

"About 2 hours." He said.

"2 hours? What if I have to go use the bathroom?"

"Didn't I tell you use it before we left?"

"I did, and who said anything about using it. I just check myself."

"Well use your phone or something cause I don't think they'll stop the bus until we arrive." He said.

I tired to block out they're voices by paying attention to the music but it was almost impossible. I leaned against Darius on his shoulder as his arms were around me.

Darius had his eyes close and was probably asleep. I didn't understand how he could sleep through their loud conversation. I wanted to steal the other AirPod from his ear but I didn't want to wake him up.

After 30 minutes on the bus they finally shut up. I closed my eyes and since it was morning I felt a bit tired. So I found myself drifting to sleep.

...

"Babe." I felt wet kisses being plastered on my face. I opened my eyes and looked around.

Darius kept kissing me on my cheek not realizing I woke up.

"I'm awake." I smiled. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"Good cause we're here." He said. I sat up and stretch a bit. I looked out the window seeing we were here.

There was more snow here and I could see the cabins and hills.

"Wow." I said. I turned around and saw Gina glaring right at me through the seat cracks. I was weirded out that she was watching me.

I gave her a fake smile and looked away. The bus parked and we waiting for everyone in front of us to get off. I put on my jacket and zipped it up.

We both got off the bus and we all grabbed our bags. I grabbed my heavy bag struggling to carry it. Darius offered to help but since he had his own bags to carry, I declined.

"Ladies your rooms will be in the cabin on the right, and boys yours is on the left!" Mrs. Ran said.

"Well I gotta go before this break my shoulders." I told Darius.

"Alright, I'll see you after." I gave him a peck and followed the rest of the girls.

I catched up to Diamond and Crystal near the front.

"I hope the rooms aren't ghetto." Diamond said.

"They were built not to long ago so I think it looks nice." Crystal said.

We entered the big cabin and I gasp. It looks beautiful in here. There was a dining section, a cafe, it even had a elevator.

"Now ladies all the rooms are upstairs on the second and third floor. Some rooms have 4 bedrooms and some have 2. I don't want any cat fights to break out so take it easy when choosing." Mrs. Ran said.

We all went upstairs to the third floor since it had more bedrooms per room and dragging our bags. We reached the top floor and looked for rooms.

"Guys." Crystal said as she stood infront of a room. We were about to walk towards her until we got shoved again the walls.

Gina walked in the room. We all walked in behind her.

"This is perfect." She said to her friend.

"Uh, we already picked this room." I said.

"No, we guys were outside of this room. And I entered it first so it's mine." She smirked.

"There's 3 beds and there's only two of you." Crystal said.

Gina looked at her friend and shrugged.

"You guys can get the bed if you want." She said.

"No, we got this room first." Diamond said.

"First comes first serve." She said.

"Get out." I said getting angry.

"Make me." She smirked. I dropped my bag on the ground.

"Gina lets go, this room is too big for us anyways." The friend said.

"Which is perfect, I need a lot of space." She glared at us.

"Okay this is getting annoying, we're serious chicka, leave." Crystal said getting serious.

"No." She smirked. Crystal dropped her bags and removed her jacket.

"What are you going to do? Hit me, because the buses are still here and fighting is forbidden meaning they can send you home." She said.

"Who said anything about hitting you? I'm just getting comfortable in our room." Crystal said as she set her things on one of the bags.

"Gina enough let's go." The friend said.

"Whatever, I'm done messing with you weirdos anyways. Just know you didn't win anything." She glared at me and pushed me as she walked out with her friend.

We closed the door and we all sighed.

"I have to admit, I was this close to socking her out." Crystal said.

"The Hispanic in you spoke out." Diamond said and we all laughed.

"How can someone be that aggravating?" I said.

"Who even knows." Diamond said.

I went to the bed across from Crystals and set my things down. I opened my phone and saw there was service.

I dialled my moms number and waited for her to answer. After 3 calls with no pick up I just sent her a text.

"I'm hungry." Crystal said.

"Me too. There's a cafeteria we should go get something to eat." Crystal said.

"Sure." Diamond said.

"Does this room have a lock?" I asked.

"We don't have the keys to this room yet." Diamond said.

"Someone is going around giving each room their keys, since we're at the end of the hall we'll get ours last."

"That's gonna take forever." I said.

"You guys go, I'll join you after." Crystal said.

"You sure?" We asked.

"Yeah, if we leave someone might steal our things. Go ahead." She said.

"Alright. We'll see you after." Diamond said. We left the room and headed to the cafeteria.

It sucked that the cabin were divided. They allowed the boys into our cabin until 11 at night but not in the rooms.

Darius came with his friends and we ate. A while later Crystal joined us with the keys. They only gave us 2 and I trusted Diamond and Crystal enough to let them hold on to it.

So far the trip was going well, but I can be wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 8.2K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
1K 84 23
Nala loves everything about her culture, she loves expressing it in many ways like her clothing and her family traditions. One day she wants to fin...
28.2K 741 24
An average high school love story.