miritama oneshots

By bby_amajiki

ᴛᴀᴍᴀᴋɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴍɪʀɪᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ғɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ. ᴍɪʀɪᴏ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴠᴏᴄ... More

Cheer Up Mirio!
panic attack
PDA
100 reads plus requests
The fluff chapter (1/?)
Merry Christmas
Something New
Something New (pt.2)
Hidden Camera
Come Pick Me Up I'm Scared
Come Pick Me Up I'm Scared (pt.2)
Promise
Nightly Calls
Home Sweet Home
The Fluff Chapter (pt. 2)
PDA (pt. 2)
A/N and some art
Tired and Clingy

Upset Tamaki

17.1K 357 1.1K
By bby_amajiki

A fair warning to those who have never read my work, my oneshots are commonly quite long.

I hope I can still keep your attention

-asa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki sighed heavily as he sat in his chair. It was his first hour and he already wanted to go home. He wanted to just put his head down and take a nap, but due to his alphabetic placement, he was stuck in the inconspicuous front row.

It was a good fifteen minutes before class, he always liked to arrive early so he could have afew moments of peace before his peers flooded the room with their useless gossip and needless drama. He lightly placed his weary head on the desk, hoping for a moment's peace. This was something he didn't get.

His friends, Mirio and Nejire walked in together. They we're talking, most likely about something ludicrous due to their comical and easy going nature.

Tamaki loved his friends, they we're so very important to him, but at the moment, he just needed solitude. But, given his affection toward the two of them, and especially Mirio, he didn't object to their presence.

"Hiya there Tamaki!" Nejire greeted with her sporatic energy. Tamaki looked up, he would never ignore her, she was like a sister to him.

"He-hello, Nejire." He greeted with his usual shaky voice. He gave the girl a small smile, about half of the most he could muster.

Nejire took the smile as a kind gesture and gave him am even bigger one, though it wasn't hard to beat.

Tamaki's eyes shifted to Mirio, who's ever-present smile shone. Seeing the blonde's smile brightened Tamaki's mood enough for him to lift his head off the desk and face his friends directly. This just made the two even happier, which wasn't a difficult feat.

"Now, how is our kitten today?" Mirio asked. It was rare for Mirio to use the nickname Nejire had given Tamaki, but he made use of it every once in a while.

This caused a soft pink color to rise to Tamaki's pale face, he always liked being called 'kitten' by Mirio. It made him feel special. Not to mention, he just liked hearing the blue-eyed boy talk.

Suddenly, the bell rang, making Tamaki jump and shake gently. He hated that bell sometimes. Mirio and Nejire rushed to their seats and sat down. Soon enough, the rest of the class flooded in and Tamaki's mood instantly dropped again.

His gentle shaking started again and from a distance, Mirio took notice. Of course, he kept quiet about it given class had started. He would bring it up later.

Eventually, the class had ended and it was now passing time. While the class exited, Tamaki stayed put. He usually didn't take the time to roam the halls or get a drink from the fountain during the five minutes between classes. This was normal for the indigo haired boy.

Mirio knew Tamaki would want to take this time to be alone, so he left the room, deciding to confront him later. He gave Tamaki one last look before exiting the room.

Tamaki put his head down and shut his eyes. By the time he closed them, the bell had rung again.

This was going to be a horribly long day

Second hour came and went, and now it was time for third. After that, it was lunch and Tamaki could finally confide in the comfort of being with no one but his friends.

He would go through this hour like a champ, he promised himself, knowing it was an empty promise and that he'd probably start shaking when the be-

The bell rang, scaring Tamaki out of his thoughts. It was language. He hated this class.

As much as he enjoyed the subject himself, writing being something that calmed him down sparingly, he didn't like how it was taught. He respected Present Mic, but he found the man to be far too loud and rather annoying in his method of teaching. Not to mention...

Oh no...

Oh crap I forgot! Tamaki internally screamed. Present Mic set his book down on the podium and began class.

"What's up everybodyyyyyyyy!" Mic yelled, making Tamaki's pointed ears ring painfully. He wanted to go to his dorm so bad right now.

"You knew this was comin' kids, it's time for your presentations!" Mic yelled like the over-sold radio host he was.

Tamaki shook in absolute terror. He would have to get up in front of class and give a speech.

Oh dear God no

The horrifying minutes ticked by as the amount of people that hadent gone began to be a slim margin. Tamaki would be going last, and even so, he was not ready. He shuffled through is shakily written notes multiple times, trying his very hardest to calm himself down. He was a hero, or, an aspiring one, he could give a speech. No problem.

"Alright, that leaves us with- oh dear." Mic cleared his throat, "I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this, Mr. Amajiki, but it's your turn." Everyone was well aware of Tamaki's anxiety, still, he had to do the speech, it was a matter of curriculum.

Tamaki slowly and shakily stood up, grabbing his notes. He took a moment to stare at them before walking up to the podium. He placed his papers down haphazardly and took a moment to look at his proctor, who gave him an apologetic look. Tamaki returned the look with one that said it was okay.

The anxious boy looked at his sea of peers. It felt like there was hundreds of beady little eyes staring at him in a room of only twenty or so people. He started to shake violently, probably more violently than he had ever shaken. He was almost brought to tears.

His eyes scanned for the faces of his friends. A smile of reassurance was shone by Mirio and Nejire alike. Tamaki took an even longer look at Mirio, although the smile did very little to calm him down, it helped sparingly.

When Tamaki felt he was staring for too long, he looked away and down at his notes, "Go ahead, Amajiki, I know you'll do great, buddy." Mic said, sounding like a Father getting ready to let go of the handlebars of a bicycle. To Tamaki, it felt like the bike was on fire, and everything was on fire. And everything was just hell.

"You can do it, Tamaki!" Nejire shouted. This encouragement was followed by a,

"I believe in you, Tamaki!" From Mirio. Tamaki knew they were trying to be helpful, but it really just made him more nervous.

Deciding he just looked stupid standing there, he began to speak, "T-the-e o-ori- origi-ins uh...of th-the..." He gulped, "En- English language a-ar- are..." He squeaked softly, becoming aware of how much he was shaking.

From in the back of the room, Nejire leaned over to Mirio, "Aw..poor Tamaki. He looks so anxious. Poor baby." She said, her face becoming that of a sympathetic one.

Mirio nodded in agreement, "We need to make sure to be extra good to him today, this is probably taking a lot out of him." Nejire nodded and reverted her attention back to Tamaki.

Mirio began to notice just how nervous Tamaki looked. He felt so bad for the boy. It's alright, Tamaki. You're doing great.

"P-po..." Tamaki grit his teeth, "Popular English au-authors in- a-are I-I include William S-Shakespear, J-Jon S-steinbeck, a-and w- William g-Golding." Tamaki gripped his notes so hard he ripped the edges, "In- In all...the lan-language is a c-complica- complicated yet s-sophisticated dialect...."

Com'on Tamaki. Home stretch. Mirio thought.

He clentched his fists, "T-thank y- Thank you."

Good job, Tamaki. Mirio thought, giving the boy a smile.

Tamaki kept shaking as he walked back to his seat and sat down, placing his head on the desk.

"Good job, Amajiki! That was a wonderful speech." Mic said, giving a thumbs up, followed by soft clapping.

The class took the que and half-heartedly clapped along. Well, Mirio and Nejire oversold their clapping, obviously.

Tamaki looked around and showed a fake smile of appreciation. Clearly they're just trying to make me feel better...I did horribly. He thought, continuing to shake.

Tamaki felt an all too familiar veil of darkness being placed over his head. All he could hear and see was the voices and faces of darkness. They had no form, nothing distinct, yet he felt as if the darkness had many parts. His vision began to get cloudy and his knees felt weak. He just wanted to go home.

Eventually, the class ended and Tamaki quickly ran out of the room in an attempt to avoid talking to his teacher.

Mirio made a mad dash after him and Nejire simply took her time. She would give them some space. Tamaki was extremely anxious right now and she thought he needed a bit of solitude, though, she couldn't stop Mirio from trying to make things better.

She just hoped Tamaki would be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tamaki! Tamaki please wait!" Mirio yelled, chasing after the indigo haired boy.

Tamaki kept running, the questioning looks of other people making him feel worse. Mirio knew this, but he still kept chasing the boy.

Tamaki turned a corner and went down a corridor that Mirio didn't recognize, "Tamaki! Where are you going?" He yelled.

Tamaki was silent when he came to the end of the corridor. It was completely abandoned. He stopped and stared at the wall, clenching his fists. When Mirio caught up to him, he stood still, watching the boy shake.

Tamaki turned around slowly, tears streaming down his flushed face. He took a step toward Mirio. This was a que for the blonde boy to run to him with open arms. Tamaki began to sob as Mirio put his arms around him, pulling him into a tight, secure hug. Tamaki shoved his head into Mirio's chest and sobbed hard into Mirio's uniform, staining the front with his tears.

Mirio didn't care, he just wanted his best friend to be okay. It hurt him so bad to see his little kitten upset. As Tamaki continued to cry his eyes out, Mirio gently ran his hand through the crying boy's hair. In that moment, Tamaki felt like the most precious thing in the world. And Mirio felt like he had to protect him with his life.

And he didn't mind that one bit.

Mirio gave no regard to his now wet uniform, he didn't even care about having to crane his neck to place it on Tamaki's shoulder. If it was to make Tamaki feel better, he would do it.

"I just want to go home!" Tamaki screamed into Mirio's chest. Mirio shushed him and kept playing with his hair.

"Hush Tamaki, I know...I know.." His words faded away into sweet nothingness as he held the fragile boy in his arms.

"I hate myself.." Tamaki sobbed, I hate myself so much!" Tamaki shook more with every word. Mirio's heart ached with every pitiful sound coming from the boy in his arms.

"Shh...hush Tamaki..." Mirio said, his tone slightly stern but nevertheless caring. He never wanted to hear Tamaki put himself down. He loved that boy just too much for that.

"I'm nothing but a screw-up! I might as well just quit trying to be a hero, if I can't even give a speech then I'm us-"

"Tamaki!" Mirio almost yelled. He placed his hands on the crying boy's face, forcing him to look into his navy-blue eyes. He had never been more serious in his life.

Tamaki, normally hating eye contact, couldn't look away. He felt complelled. Like there was some sort of connection.

"Tamaki Amajiki. You may think you're useless but I'll have you know you're the biggest ray of sunshine in my life. You may come off as a storm cloud, but your presence makes me feel so happy I can't help but smile. I know I smile all the time, but with you it's a different smile. You genuinely make me so happy, Tamaki. I would be so lost without you. Your smile makes me feel like I'm loved by everyone in the world. It makes me....it makes me love you so much more every time I see it, even if it's rare!" Mirio said, almost all in one breath.

It took a moment for Tamaki to take it all in, but when he did, his eyes widened, "Wh-what was that last part?" He asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer.

"I love you, Tamaki."

Suddenly, the dark veil over Tamaki's head was lifted. For the first time, he felt as if he was important. He felt as if the darkness had no control over him. It had not place in his mind. He felt...loved.

"L- lov- love?" Tamaki asked, testing the word on his tongue. Love. Love. Love. It felt nice. It rolled off the tounge nicely, it felt...good to say it.

It felt good to feel it.

Tamaki felt every emotion at once, yet there was one that was most prominent.

He was happy.

He was so very happy.

He smiled widely and began to laugh while softly starting to cry again. He was so happy. He had never felt so happy. Mirio began to get worried, "Tamaki? Are you alright? You're kind of freaking me out."

Tamaki chuckled, "I'm just so hap- so happy right now." Mirio smiled and joined in his laughter. They giggled and carried on like giddy little grade-schoolers and they didn't care.

Mirio was happy that Tamaki was happy, and Tamaki was happy to be loved. In short, they we're both just so happy.

They carried on until Tamaki began holding his head and groaning. His head hurt from laughing and crying for so long. Mirio understood. He picked the boy up, much to Tamaki's played up protest, and carried him to the nurse's office to get some medicine for the headache. Tamaki and Mirio both knew carrying wasn't necessary, but neither wanted Tamaki to be put down.

Tamaki did, however, fall asleep from Mirio's warmth teamed with his exhaustion from crying. It was probably the most restful nap he had ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that! It was my first time writing about this ship so forgive me if it was bad. Please make requests for anything you want to see.

I might do smut, but it'll be very softcore and fluffy, that is, if anyone wants it. To be honest, they're just so wholesome I can hardly imagine it.

I'm willing to write it though, if so desired.

Anyways, stay tuned for the next oneshot! Thanks for reading:)

Word count: 2491

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.5K 48
★彡[ᴅᴋʙᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ!!]彡★ ⍟⍨𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽!⍨⍟ 🤍🕯️𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷!! <3 🕊️🐚 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 �...
1.3M 60.9K 23
❝𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ❞ -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵...