Mutism | Sibling Rivalry √

By iamhiatustrash

Yoongi looks at his cheeks and smiles lightly and puts his hand out "Prince park? Would you give me this dan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 39

28 5 2
By iamhiatustrash

[Previously]

Jihyun shook in shock. He sighed looking down.
"Please understand that I'm not a good person.. "

[Continue]

Taehyung looks at him and bites his lip. He was debating with himself, but everyone should know that Kim Taehyung doesn’t give up~

He cups Jihyuns cheeks fast.
“Tell me you don’t feel anything when I do this.”

He presses his lips against Jihyuns, while tears roll down his cheeks.

...

Yoongi looks at him and slowly nods.
‘Im sorry..’
He mouths and holds Jimins hands.

Jimin squeezed Yoongis hand, gently.

...

Jihyun closed his eyes slowly. All he felt was warmth and comfort. How can that be love...?
Feeling dizzy and tingly can't be love either, everyone feels that in many different situations..

Blushing is present in many situations..

It can't be love..

...

Yoongi tries to speak but it comes up in a cough. It felt like someone was choking him.
He takes a deep breath and mouths
‘I love you..’

...

Taehyung slowly pulls away and looks at him.
“W-What do you feel Jihyun? Tell me the truth please..”
He says a bit shaky.

"A lot of things Tae.. "
Jihyun looked down, emotionless.

...

"I love you too Yoongi.. "
Jimin smiled in tears.

...

Taehyung looks at him and lifts his chin up.
“I understand if you felt n-nothing.. but at least let me be here with you. Don’t push me away.. I don’t care if you don’t like me. Just let me be here. “

...

Yoongi smiles softly as he pulls Jimin into a tight hug, still crying slightly.

Jimin didn't hesitate, he immediately hugged Yoongi back, crying on his shoulder. When can anything go back to normal..?

...

"Of course you would be here.. I like it when you are around so I will let you be around me.. "
Jihyun took a breath. He sat there disappointed.
"Taehyung.. I don't think I'm going to be soft anymore.. I've let out some of my concerns that I had bottled up inside.. Now I'm going back to my old behaviors (self).. "

Taehyung shakes his head.
“No you won’t. “
He says calmly as he moves the hair out of Jihyuns face.
“I.. don’t know how you were when I didn’t meet you but.. it sounds sad. I refuse to see you sad. I’ll take you out every night if it makes you happy. I’ll even tickle you every single minute of the day to make you laugh. “

...

Yoongi clenches the back of Jimins shirt. He didn’t know what to do anymore , but he knew who was going to be on his side forever.

Jimin.

Jimin continued to cry as he ran his fingers through the back of Yoongis soft hair..

...

"That won't change anything. I may laugh but I will go back to.. 'This'. Jimin has tried so many times. I tried changing the way I acted after.. "
Jihyun paused.
"After I had a private conversation with Yoongi.. "
He sighed.
"Maybe it's just the actual person I really am. I had a cover personality that I was acting as to try to hide the real me.. I guess I just tried to seem more like my age.. Not some emotionless kid.."

Jihyun blinked a few times and realized that he was rambling and slouching. He sighed and sat up straight, looking at Taehyung.
"Hm.. It seems like I speak out my annoying thoughts a lot.. "

Taehyung looks at him.
“It’s not annoying.. it means you trust me enough to actually speak those thoughts. Continue.. I want to know how you feel, beautiful. “
He says truthfully.

...

The medic comes back.
“Alright guys , I’ll sign you out. All you have to do is follow me to a car”
He smiles. 

Yoongi looks at him before he stands up slowly.

Jimin gets up with Yoongi, holding his hand tightly.

...

"I am not beautiful. I don't look, and feel beautiful.. Why would you keep calling me that..? "
Jihyuns eyes we're colorless. All he did was stare at Taehyung for an answer.

...

Yoongi looks at him with a very small smile.

The medic walks out of the room, wanting them to follow them.

...

Taehyung looks at him.
“I keep calling you beautiful because you are. You may not see it. Beauty does not have to be outside.. it’s in the inside too. You're beautiful in the inside and out. “
He says truthfully.

"That makes no sense. I know it's just a saying, but to be truthful, how the fuck can the insides of a person be pretty. "
Jihyun glared a bit at Taehyung.

...

Jimin started to walk forward, waiting for Yoongi to walk

Yoongi starts walking , following the medic. He sighs quietly.

...

Taehyung chuckles softly and caresses Jihyuns cheek.
“Your personality. You may think you're all sad and depressed but.. I know you. I know you so well Jihyun and I know that’s not the real you. “

Jihyun pushed Taehyungs hand away softly.
"This is the real me Taehyung. I've been like this since I was a child. I had no emotions. Maybe some would trigger, but that would be difficult.. "
Jihyun rolled his eyes and sighed.
"That other 'me' wasn't really me.. It was a dream version of me. It's who I wanted to be, but I can't. It's too hard.. "

...

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis arm, feeling protected by his touch.
He smiled softly.

...

“Then.. let me help you make that dream a reality. Please... Jihyun you trust me right? “
Taehyung says softly.

...

Yoongi holds onto Jimin tight as they walk to the big car.

The medic opens the door for them and Yoongi let’s Jimin get into the car first.

Jimin bit his lip and nodded, he walked into the car and sat by a window, he Pat the seat next to him for Yoongi to sit down.

...

"I.. I trust you.. But I don't want to.. And I don't want you to trust me. "
Jihyun sighed again, then his face became red of anger.
"A-And you won't help me. Like I already told you, it's too hard! "

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 52 26
"I'm not gonna leave you for any moment of our life. We'll always be together." Jimin said while smiling towards the guy beside him. "Me too. I'll ke...
1.3K 51 72
The younger one has told himself multiple times that he won't fall in love again, but he has second thoughts about this one. The other one just looks...
48.4K 3.4K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...