Black and White

By loverrr324

Every girl wishes for her Happy Ever After, her Prince Charming. But this isn't the case for Y/N, whose job a... More

Hi ;)
Meet the characters
1.0// I'm paying //
2.0// I'm Lonely //
3.0// Advil //
4.0// Business //
5.0// Blow Up //
5.1// Blow Up. P2 //
6.0// What have you done to me? //
7.0// Beautiful //
8.0// Gunshot //
9.0// Would you like a cUp Of TeA? //
10.0// Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix //
11.0// Vibe-Check //
12.0// So Basically //
13.0// My Wife is in Paris //
14.0// Disney Princess //
14.1// Disney Princess P2 //
15.0// Why I Don't Catch Feelings //
16.0// Divorce Papers //
17.0// One Fucking Week //
18.0// Bitch where are the muffins //
19.0// Positively glowing //
20.0// Fruit Shoot //
21.0// Pulls them in //
22.0// That warm, fuzzy feeling // šŸ”„
23.0// Bag For Life //
25.0// Blanket fort //
26.0// Which Chris //
27.0// Monopoly //
28.0// Reception Lady //
29.0// Dumb Question //
30.0// intrigued //
31.0// Hungry //
32.0// bombshell P1 //
32.1// Bombshell P2 //
33.0// Begging on My Knees //
!!!!!SEQUEL!!!!!
šŸŽ‰ 1KšŸŽ‰
NEXT BOOK

24.0// I'm always there //

4.2K 81 97
By loverrr324

Slight mention of suicide ⚠️

"Y/N. Y/N" I woke up slowly to Tom whispering in my ear.

"Time to get up my love."

He got out of bed and walked over to my side of the bed, helping me up. I instantly felt a rush of cold when I left the warm sheets.

"Go and take a nice long shower, and I'll make sure the dress is here for you when you're done."

I nod and go to take my shower.

I cleanse and condition, and then walk out with my hair wrapped and in Toms bathrobe.

The dress was laid out on my bed.

After I get dressed I look in the mirror. I always knew this day would be coming, everyone in the world does. But I didn't think it would happen so soon. I always wanted my dad to walk me down the aisle, to hold my first child, to be there for babysitting, just doing what a dad does. And now it struck me. Im an orphan. No mum. No dad. I'm all alone. Well that's not true I have Tom, don't I? But he didn't choose to care, he just got thrown into some shit and he had to care. Shawn is god knows where and everyone else just isn't that close to me. I always wanted to be independent, have a life of my own, but I never wanted to be isolated, alone.

"You look beautiful."

I laugh a little, but softly. "Tom it's literally the most simple dress I've ever worn."

"So? This is a funeral, not a fashion show. You're being respectful and that doesn't mean you can't be beautiful."

"Alright Tom. You don't look too bad either." I walk over to adjust his tie.

"I don't want to go." I murmur.

Tom brings me into a hug and we just stand there, for ages, just hugging.

"I know you don't. Let's just be there for the main bit and we can just skip the reception."

"That's a good idea."

We walk out and into the car. The car ride was mostly silent but before we get out Tom grabs my hand.

"Hey. If anything happens today, if anyone says anything, if anyone does anything, just tell me. I'm always gonna be here Y/N. I'm not gonna leave, I swear."

Feeling overwhelmed, I just smile and get out to the small ceremony.

Tom and I mingle with some of my fathers friends. Tom never leaves my side, which I'm grateful for, as he did most of the talking.

"Ah, well look who showed up. The happy couple."

Vanessa came over. With-

"Sam?"

"Y/N. I am so sorry for your loss." He takes his hand out to shake but puts it back to his side when I ignore it.

"So Tom. Is this woman as good of a kisser as I am?" Vanessa smirks  

"Jesus, we're here to honour our father and you just have to throw in the stupid questions." I rolled my eyes 

"Watch your mouth. So Tom how does it feel being thrown into a marriage?" She turns away from me and smiles sweetly at Tom.

I feel him stiffen. "I wasn't thrown into anything."

"Oh please. No way were you actually willing to marry this bitch."

"So how's life living in a shed? Missing your Chanel shoes? The Marc Jacobs perfume? Your Zuhair Ahmed purse?" I interrupt.

"You bitch. You took everything away from me. I hate you." She spat at me.

"Well you'll hate me a lot more. I'm wearing your Chanel shoes right now. I sprayed on your Marc Jacobs perfume and I'm holding your Zuahir Ahmed purse." I steer Tom away from tHeM and he spots his parents. I have yet to meet them, so we go over.

"Y/N. Oh come here darling." She opens her arms to hug me.

"Hi Mrs Holland." I hug her shyly.

"Please call me Nikki. How have you two been doing?"

We had a small conversation and I talked to Toms dad as well. The priest came over to me.

"We will be starting the ceremony now ma'am."

Everyone took their seats behind us, while Cameron, Camilla, Vanessa and I stood at the front. The priest said a bunch of stuff, but I wasn't even listening. It felt disgusting to know that my father was being put underground and he didn't get to stay, stay here. The tears wouldn't stop rolling down my cheeks, while a few guests were gawping at me, astonished that the Y/N Y/L/N was capable of crying.

When the priest was done with his stuff, he then said.

"Now time for the speeches."

I took my speech out and was ready to walk to the front when Cameron had beat me to it. My mouth dropped as she walked to the front and faced everyone, faced me. She coughed.

"Robert was a lovely father to his two children."

Ouch.

"I'm happy that I remained faithful to him and made his last days, happy ones."

Right. I think she was the only one happy, she was busy getting dick behind my fathers back.

"When he was killed, it was a terrible shock. I didn't know what I would do. Mentally."

You mean you wouldn't know what to do without the money.

"But I had my two daughters to stand by me. Thank you so much my sweeties. Your father would be very proud of the women you are today. And Y/N."

She made eye contact with me.

"Thank you so much for driving my husband to suicide."

My eyes widen. Wtf.

"Suicide? He was killed. I was there!"

"No. He hired that man to kill him and make it look like it was an attack. And its all your fault."

"How is it Y/Ns fault?" Tom shouts, standing beside me.

"Well due to the amount of men she slept with. You would always be out partying, getting drunk, never thinking of your responsibilities. Never loving your father."

"NEVER LOVING MY FATHER? A BIT RICH COMING FROM A BITCH SNEAKING ROUND BEHIND HIS BACK WHEN WE ALL KNOW IT WAS FOR THE MONEY."

"Come one Y/N let's go." Tom grips my wrist and pulls at it.

"MY FATHER DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF. HE LOVED ME!"

"I'm sorry but he despised you darling."

"Come ON Y/N let's go."

"NO I WONT FUCKING LEAVE, I WANT THAT WOMAN DEAD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU SHOWED YOUR CLAPPED FACE HERE. GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I give her a forceful slap and leave, Tom following close behind.

I stormed out of there and walked quickly to the lake just around the corner, well away from everyone.

"Y/N Y/N wait! Seriously stop walking so fast!" I carry on walking until I see a bench in front of the lake and sit down. When Tom finally catches up, he sits next to me.

I hand him a gun.

"Shoot me." I whisper.

"What?" He says in disbelief.

"Shoot me" I say a little louder.

"What the hell, no."

"Seriously Tom, just put me out of my misery and shoot me."

"Y/N I won't do that."

"Well fine I'll do it myself." I snatch the gun from his hand and before he can stop me I stand up and point the gun at the side of my head, my fingers on the trigger.

"Y/N." He slowly walks towards me.

"Y/N you don't know what you're doing."

"I do. I really do."

"Ok. Just talk to me. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Why should you care? You just care because you're my husband. And I put you in that position."

"Y/N you didn't put me through anything. Sure I may have been mad before, but now, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me." He takes a step forward, but I take two steps back.

"Ok you want me to talk? I'll talk. I can't do it anymore Tom." He looks at me confused.

"Can't do what love?"

"I can't. I just can't. What if what that bitch said is true? And I am the reason he's dead? And I just got into this mess for no reason. I married you Tom. And what for? You'd be much better off with some blonde bombshell. And children. I can't even provide you with that. How can I be so sure you won't kill yourself because of me. Because of my personality. I can't handle it anymore. Me constantly looking over my shoulder, making sure I'm doing the right thing, making it look like I'm all tough, when really, I'm just soft and fragile on the inside and that's why Tom. THATS WHY I WANT MYSELF DEAD?"

He doesn't do anything for 5 minutes. Like just stands there, thinking about what I just said. 

He comes towards me and reaches for my other hand. I hesitantly give it to to him and he takes off my "wedding band" and the engagement ring. He takes off his own "wedding band" and he throws all three into the lake. Despite that being my mothers engagement ring, I don't care.

"There. Now we're not technically married."

"But-"

He gently takes the gun from my hand.

"A bunch of papers don't conclude whether we're married or not. We are not Y/N."

"So. What does that mean now?"

He takes my hand and sits us in the bench.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"What?!"

"Well don't sound too shocked I mean you saw it coming."

I smile. "So we would be like high school kids, being disgustingly cute."

He shrugs "If you want."

I thought for a few moments. Did I really want to do this? 

"Then yes. I'll be you're girlfriend."

"You bloody well should be." He pulls me in for a desperate kiss and I kiss him back. His hands went to grip my waist and my hands got tangled in his hair. It probably would've led to other things, if Camilla hadn't interrupted us.

"Y/N Y/N!"

"What?"

"ITS CAMERON. SHE-SHE'S DEAD!"

"What the fuck?" Tom and I both say in unison.

"Yeah after you left she went to the reception, we heard a gunshot and she was dead!"

"Do you know who killed her?"

"No. No we don't."

"Well where's Vanessa? Camilla?"

"Camilla is currently on a plane to Japan. I suggested she went there to escape all this."

"Good call. And Vanessa?"

"Unfortunately, we don't know ma'am."

"You don't know?"

"No. We've looked everywhere for her and we can't find her."

"Little bitch pussied out ." I murmured. "Well put Cameron in a bodybag and bury her somewhere."

"Ma'am."

"Yes?"

"People think it was you that killed her."

"But that's crazy she's been out here the whole time!" Tom said.

"I know but after what you said, people are speculating."

"And clearly the internet is too." Tom said showing me his phone.

"Y/N we should leave right now. I have a car waiting outside."

"Yes of course. Come on Tom."

We were handed our coats and black sunglasses and walked out towards the car, facing the paparazzi.

"Y/N DID YOU KILL YOUR STEPMOTHER!"

"HOWS MARRIED LIFE?"

"WHERE ARE THE WEDDING RINGS? HAVE YOU DIVORCED ALREADY"

"Y/N WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE PREMIERE!"

"HOW WAS THE FUNERAL!"

Questions were coming left right and but Tom squeezed my hand throughout, showing me he was with me. When we finally made it to the car Tom asked me.

"Y/N what were they on about?"

"About what?"

"The premiere."

"Oh that." I settle in my seat. "I was going to ask tomorrow if you wanted to go to the Endgame Premiere. My dad was iron man as you know."

"Of course. But do you want to go, especially with this going on?"

"Yes." I don't care who's been killed. I don't care what the say anymore. I will go to that premiere.

"Then let's pick up where we left off."

He kisses my neck and I gave him more access, satisfied moans leaving my mouth.

I think you know what happens next. 

Word count: 2019 (coincidental much)

Yooo that was a big turn. There was a slight mention of suicide here and I'm sorry there wasn't much warning. But if you are ever feeling suicidal, or depressed, or somethings just not right, it's super important that you talk about it with someone because there's no use bottling shit up. Please remember that even when you feel most alone here are helplines you can talk to. So keep cool and don't drink apple fruit shoot 😎 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 258 13
What will happen when the famous Tom Holland falls in love with you? Drama along the way... (Some smut ig...) This fanfiction is really shitty but i...
566K 10.6K 51
"Did you see Tom's eyes sparkle when he looked at you??" "Don't be ridiculous." "But they did!" -------------------------- fan fiction | tom holland...
70.3K 1.8K 35
"What do You really want" "I want you to... To love me..." Tom Holland, well you already know him so. Y/N the new actor, who has been completely, c...
524K 12.4K 32
Y/N L/N was raised in New York, when she was young she and her mother went to go meet up with a fellow choreographer she knew from school. After watc...