lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

sixty-four

1.6K 96 57
By strawboongi

IF YOU REMEMBER, I THINK I SAID EIGHT CHAPTERS AGO THAT JIN'S BIRTHDAY HAD PASSED. WELL GUESS WHAT? I LIED :,)

i kinda did another face reveal at the end of the chapter... (though it's not really a face reveal if i already... revealed my face?? whatever)

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH AHHH

<3

"Fuck, it's morning already," Yoongi mumbled quietly, cracking one of his eyes open, closing them again before curling into a ball and snuggling into his sleeping boyfriend's side.

Feeling the movement, Jimin reached over to stroke Yoongi's head, smiling sleepily. "Morning, beautiful. Sleep well?"

"Mhm," Yoongi rubbed his eyes. "I wanna go back to sleep now."

Jimin laughed softly, watching his eyes close as he spoke.

Yoongi was already falling asleep.

"Cutie," Jimin whispered, moving his fluffy hair out of his eyes before lying there, eyes open. If he moved, Yoongi would wake up.

So he didn't. He just watched as the boy slept, regardless of how creepy it might've looked.

"Chim?" Yoongi mumbled quietly.

"Hm?"

So he wasn't sleeping.

"Why do you look at me like that?"

"Like what?"

Yoongi's eyes opened, his cheeks reddening. "Like that."

Jimin smiled. "Like you're my entire world?"

Yoongi frowned, his lips forming a pout as he sat up, his head leaning against the headboard.

Sitting up next to the smaller, Jimin sighed softly, taking his hand. "What's wrong, baby?"

No response.

"Talk to me, Yoongi."

The older hugged his knees to his chest. "It's nothing."

Jimin stayed silent, waiting.

Yoongi let out a small huff. "What's so special about me anyway? Like. . . . why do you look at me the way you do?"

"Don't think like that, Yoongs," Jimin frowned. "I look at you like that because I mean it-- you are my world, and you are so important to me. It makes me sad when you think so lowly of yourself, because you don't see how special you are, how special you are to me."

"Thank you," Yoongi whispered.

<3

"What's up, motherfuckers?" The front door slammed open as what sounded like a stampede enter the room.

The stampede being three excited, noisy teenage boys with big, wrapped boxes in their hands.

Yoongi nearly jumped, startled from his peaceful cuddling session on the living room couch with his boyfriend. "Why are you here?"

"Jinnie hyung's birthday," Taehyung replied simply, setting the bag in his hand on the island before proceeding to dig through Jimin's pantry for food.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Shit, that's today?"

Jimin giggled. "You forgot?"

"You knew?"

Jimin nodded. "I've had his present ready for the last few weeks."

A present. Something that he himself definitely did not have ready for the last few weeks.

"What the fuck am I supposed to get him?" Yoongi groaned quietly, slumping onto the couch. "I'm literally just going to give him my socks."

"Don't give him your socks, Yoongs, just. . . . get some food out of the pantry or something."

"I found Pringles!" Hoseok called from the kitchen, holding up the can with what looked like triumph on his face.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose, trying to hide his laughter. "What's with you and eating Pringles?"

Hoseok shrugged, opening the lid and popping a chip in his mouth. "Dunno. What's with you and not eating Pringles?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung's typical weirdness, walking away to talk to the couple on the couch.

"I could give him my love," Yoongi sighed, looking thoroughly defeated at that point.

Jimin scowled, swatting at the older's arm playfully. "Don't give him your love. That's mine and mine only."

"Jealous?" Yoongi giggled.

Jimin stuck out his tongue. "No."

Jungkook approached the two warily, not wanting to hear anything he wouldn't want to hear. "When is Jin hyung coming?"

"In ten minutes," Taehyung called from the kitchen, his voice muffled by the Pringles he'd stolen from Hoseok.

"Oh."

Not even ten seconds later, the doorbell rang.

"Shit," Taehyung and Yoongi cursed at the same time.

"Hide! We need to surprise him!" Hoseok whisper-yelled.

"Why are you whispering?" Jungkook whispered back, hiding under the island.

"I don't know, why are you whispering?"

"I don't know, just hide!"

Jimin and Yoongi had hidden behind the couch, Taehyung had joined Jungkook under the island, and Hoseok rushed into the pantry, the incessant munching of Pringles loud in the quiet house.

"Shut up!"

The munching stopped.

The door still hadn't opened.

"Why the fuck aren't they opening the door?" Taehyung mumbled.

Soon after whoever was at the door realized that it was never locked, the door swung open and the hiding boys jumped to their feet.

"Happy birthday!"

Namjoon stood apologetically in the doorway as Jin sped past them, yelling, "Out of my way, I gotta piss!"

Taehyung shrugged and retreated back into the pantry, where Hobi began to eat his Pringles again.

"Wow. . . ." Yoongi breathed, looking over to Jimin, who was trying to hold in his laughter.

When Jin had returned, he acted as though he hadn't seen them at all. "A surprise party? For me? Wow, and here I thought you all were shitty friends and just forgot."

"Did you have a nice piss?" Hoseok asked thoughtfully, shoving another chip into his mouth.

"It was fantastic, thanks for asking."

Jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"We have presents, Jin hyung," Jimin snorted. "Do you still want them?"

Jin clapped his hands, plopping into the love seat and pulling Namjoon down to sit next to him. "Ooh, presents. Gimme."

While Jimin had gone to get his present for Jin, the other five gathered in the living room, presents in hand.

The front door opened again, and Jiyeon peered inside. "Oh, it's you all. Well, I'm off to have a sleepover at Haewonnie's again, I guess. Have fun, and call me if you want to get pizza!"

The door shut as abruptly as it was opened.

"I like pizza," Jin stated.

There was a moment of silence.

"What?" he shrugged. "I do."

Jimin returned with a neatly wrapped box, sitting down with the rest of the boys in the almost-circle they had formed.

Jin pointed to Jungkook first. "I want to open yours first, Jungkookie."

The box was small, and in it was another box. and another.

"What is this?"

Inside the smallest box was a card.

You suck (Namjoon hyung's dick), Jin hyung. Happy birthday. Buy yourself something nice.

P.S. I'm broke now. This was my lunch money. Why do people celebrate birthdays anyway? Why did giving presents even become a thing?

Your favorite (broke) maknae,

Jungkookie!

Jin held up the money in the card. "What the heck am I supposed to do with this?"

"Buy yourself something nice," Jungkook repeated. "I even gave you instructions on the card."

Taehyung snorted, sliding a large box over to Jin. "Mine next. I have two presents, but one's for later."

Jin did not take care in unwrapping the present. The box was open within seconds, and Jin peered inside, pulling out something large and fluffy.

"What the actual fuck, Tae." Jin pulled out a cow. Or rather, a pillow that looked like a cow.

"It's a Pillow Pet!" Taehyung beamed.

"It's a cow."

"It's fluffy!"

Jin broke into a grin, hugging the fluffy cow. "Fuck, I love it more than I love Namjoon."

"Hey!" Namjoon complained.

"There's more in the box."

Looking inside, Jin made a face of what seemed like a mix of amusement, disgust, and disappointment.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Jin shook his head, pulling out a muffin in a Ziploc bag, followed by some stray pieces of candy, a frightening looking sandwich (also in a Ziploc bag) and a bright purple wig.

Jin's face flushed bright red when he found a box of condoms in his hand.

Taehyung grinned. "I got you what I would've wanted, because I always put a lot of effort into coming up with ideas for meaningful presents, and I feel like this one really spoke to me, you know?"

The room was silent.

"Thanks," Namjoon muttered quietly for the older, the tips of his ears pink.

"Moving on," Hoseok cleared his throat. "It's my turn now."

Nearly sighing in relief, Jin pulled the present closer, ripping apart the wrapping.

"Hobi, why?"

It was a box of Pringles, the little cups coming in many different flavors.

"I got them in bulk!" Hoseok grinned, looking too excited for a box of Pringles.

"I'll be sure to eat them all," Jin promised the younger.

"Mine next?" Jimin slid his present over, sighing sadly to himself as he watched Jin recklessly rip the wrapping paper. It took him way longer than it should have to wrap that present.

It was the first sensible thing Jin had been given all day.

"A dildo?" he said stupidly, as if the object in his hands didn't look anything remotely like a dildo. Because it really did look like a dildo. He just wasn't sure why it was in his hands, or why he hadn't put it back into the box yet. Jin stared at it. It was big.

"That's what it is. . . ." Jimin gave the older a weird look, which shifted over to his boyfriend when he heard him let out a quiet gasp.

He then had the audacity to wink at Yoongi. "Don't worry, I bought two."

Yoongi choked on air.

Sighing, Hoseok took the dildo out of Jin's grip and put it back in the box, setting it aside.

"Does anyone have a normal present? Anyone?" Jin huffed, cheeks red.

His gaze shifted to Yoongi, who looked like he was spacing out, his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yoongi? You're probably the most sensible of us all," Jin said. Namjoon pouted at that.

"M-me?" Yoongi said, eyes wide. "Oh, thanks." The he stood up abruptly. "I need to pee, bye!"

"You all are weird," Jin mumbled.

<3

"Where is it, where is it?" Yoongi muttered to himself, searching Jimin's room frantically for the empty box under the bed.

The box. The one with the sparkly bow.

The one Jimin had given him. The one that had the panties in it.

It wouldn't be weird if he asked Jin for the box back, right?

Yoongi found a new pair of socks in Jimin's dresser— he wasn't sure if they were his or Jimin's, but whatever.

He opened the box. And screamed.

Only in his head though, because then Jimin would come in to check on him and see that he'd found something. . . . interesting.

Collecting himself, Yoongi dumped the contents of the box out on the bed, blushing furiously.

How was Jimin able to buy all this without Jiyeon noticing?

Among the pile of items from the box, Yoongi was able to spot the dildo matching Jin's. He turned away quickly, sticking the packaged socks into the box and shutting it, not caring that it was way too big for the object inside.

He glanced back at the bed, wondering where to hide everything that had previously been hidden in the box.

"Yoongs, you okay?" Jimin called from the living room.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" Yoongi replied, quickly shoving the items under the covers. He could put them back in the box once Jin got his socks.

He went back into the living room, receiving curious looks.

"Why did you take so long?" Taehyung frowned. "I bet you were pooping."

"Shut up," Yoongi scowled, handing Jin the box.

He could feel Jimin's intense gaze resting on him. He knew that Yoongi had seen what was inside the box.

"I love socks," Jin smiled, mostly in relief because Yoongi's present was normal.

"You better," Yoongi lied, "It took me weeks to think of the perfect present for you."

Taehyung frowned. "But weren't you telling Jimin hyung how you didn't have—"

Yoongi threw a pillow from the couch at his brother's face.

"Namjoon hyung's turn."

Namjoon hesitated before handing his boyfriend a small box.

"Open the box but. . . . don't read the card here." He paused. "Actually, read it here. But not out loud." Then he paused again. "Or don't, read it later. I don't know. If you read it now—"

"Joonie. I'll read it right now, don't worry about it," Jin laughed, opening the card first.

"Um. I'll just— go hide now," Namjoon muttered, leaving the room with a blush on his cheeks.

"Aww," Hoseok cooed. "You two are so cute!"

Jin ignored him, looking at the card, his eyes softening instantly.

Dear Jinnie,

I'm never as outspoken as you are, we both know that. And I'm sorry for that, the fact that I don't constantly let you know how special you are to me.

I love you.

You mean so, so much to me, even though I don't normally express it. I couldn't be luckier to be yours.

Happy birthday, baby.

Here's to many more years with you.

Love,
Namjoon <3

"Namjoon, come back here, you idiot!" Jin huffed, wiping at his watery eyes.

Namjoon walked in, a soft smile on his face. "Did you open the box yet?"

Jin simply tugged the younger by the arm back onto the floor, pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you, you dork," Jin laughed breathlessly, pulling away. Namjoon gave him a cheeky grin. "I know, now open the box."

Inside the box were two small rings.

Jin's eyes widened.

"Promise rings!" Namjoon rushed to explain, the tips of his ears turning pink again. "One for me, one for you. I know promise rings are cliché and all, but then again, our entire friend group is full of clichés."

"I love it, Joon, thank you. It's perfect," Jin assured the younger softly, the duality between this and his normal tone making the others raise their eyebrows.

"I know this is a super sweet moment and whatnot, but I still have something for you," Tae interrupted. "Well, it's kind of for all of us?"

He went over to the bag he'd brought in earlier, pulling out a glass bottle. It definitely was not the only bottle in the bag.

"Alcohol?" Jungkook gasped. "But— we're all underage?"

Jin shrugged. "No one will find out, we're sleeping over anyway."

And that was the beginning of a chaotic night.

<3

Yoongi scrunched his nose, looking at the glass. Jimin looked at him in amusement.

"Should I drink it?" Yoongi asked for the millionth time that night.

"If you want to," Jimin replied, poking the older's cheek gently. "I'll take care of you if you drink too much, don't worry."

Yoongi bent down to sniff the contents of the glass, his face scrunching up once more. "I won't drink that much. Just a sip, to try it."

Just a sip.

<3

Fast forward, and Yoongi was still drinking, his words slurring a bit. He was too tipsy to be sober, but hadn't had enough to be drunk. It was all amusing to Jimin, but he knew he had to stop the boy from drinking eventually.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi fixed his gaze on Jimin. "Y-you know why I like you so much?"

Jimin decided to entertain the older. "Why?"

"You're hot," Yoongi grinned cutely, poking Jimin's chest. "So hot."

He stifled a laugh. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," Yoongi sighed dreamily, taking another sip of his drink, which Jimin subtly stole from him to keep him from drinking anymore than he already had.

"Don't touch my pillow!" Hoseok shrieked at no one in particular from the living room, causing Yoongi to jump. He was clutching his pillow as if it were his child. "You'll be sorry!"

Unlike Yoongi, Hoseok had drank a bit too much, utterly drunk and even more hyper than usual.

Namjoon and Jin, the most sensible couple in the house, were talking on the love seat, very sober, while drunk Tae was playing video games with his sober boyfriend. It seemed that alcohol was the only fuel the older needed to win.

"Yes, I win-- again!" Taehyung grinned, jumping up and running around the room.

"Calm down," Jungkook giggled, resetting the game so they could play again. He'd win next time for sure.

Hoseok snatched Taehyung's phone from the couch, nearly bumping into the boy in the process. "I want food, I'm gonna call the pizza place!"

Dialing the number, Hoseok held the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Taehyungie?" It was a guy's voice.

"Hello," Hoseok grinned. "How are you this fine evening?"

The person sounded confused. "Who is this?"

"Who is this?" he gasped. "Who is this? Y-you don't know who I am?"

"No. . . ? I don't."

"Well, we should get to know each other then. Perhaps over dinner?"

"W-what?"

"I'm Hoseok."

The voice sounded a bit apologetic this time. "I'm straight. . . ."

"Can't a guy take another guy out for dinner without it being gay?" Hoseok complained, shaking his head in disappointment. "Society these days!"

There was commotion on the other side of the line. "Hello?" Another voice, deeper.

A recognizable voice. If only Hoseok was sober, he'd have known exactly who was on the line.

"Hi, how are you?"

Hoseok could hear a faint voice on the other end, then the new man spoke again. "Hoseok?"

"You do know me!" he grinned. "Can I have a pizza, you nice man?"

The man hesitated. "Let me call you back in a minute, alright? I'll just-- get your pizza ready."

"Okay!"

The call ended and Hoseok tossed the phone back onto the couch.

"We're getting pizza, we're getting pizza," he sang, skipping around the room and nearly knocking Taehyung over again.

He was too drunk to notice the fact that the so-called pizza guy hadn't asked what type of pizza he wanted. Or the fact that the so-called pizza guy was actually quite far from being a pizza guy.

<3

"You should kiss me goodnight," Yoongi whispered to Jimin, who was currently carrying him, bridal-style, to their bedroom.

Jimin chuckled, laying him on the bed before climbing in next to him. Yoongi yelped, rolling over suddenly. He'd forgotten what he'd hidden under the covers an hour earlier.

"Shit," Jimin cursed before laughing. "Think we can steal that box back from Jin hyung?"

The older giggled, attempting to shove off all of the various items on the bed, blushing as he pretended not to notice the dildo. Jimin helped by hiding everything under the bed, grinning at the sight of Yoongi hanging upside down and staring into his eyes.

"You should kiss me goodnight," Yoongi repeated, flipping back over as Jimin climbed back onto the bed.

Yoongi moved so that he was straddling the younger, his legs hooked around Jimin's waist, wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck.

"Hmm, is that really a good idea?"

"Yes," Yoongi said lowly, gripping the front of Jimin's shirt to bring him closer before their lips met messily.

"Yoongi," Jimin pulled away to catch his breath. "You're not sober."

"I know what I'm doing," Yoongi assured the younger. "You aren't taking advantage of me."

Soon, he was grinding into Jimin's lap, letting out quiet whines as Jimin sucked at the sensitive spot under his ear.

"O-oppa," Yoongi whimpered quietly.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want you to touch me."

Suddenly, the door opened and a small scream came from the person in the doorway.

Taeyeon. Taehyung and Yoongi's little sister.

Yoongi fell off Jimin's lap abruptly and Jimin hastily jumped off of the bed and stood up to tuck him in as if Taeyeon hadn't caught her brother about to have sex with his boyfriend. "Good night, Yoonie."

Yoongi frowned. "But—"

Jimin swiftly took the girl standing in the doorway by the arm and led her out of the bedroom. He sighed as he opened his wallet. "How much do you want for you to keep your mouth shut?"

Taeyeon grinned, later skipping away with half of the money in Jimin's wallet, but not before saying, "You guys are grounded, by the way-- Eomma and Appa are in your kitchen trying to figure out who brought the alcohol to the party."

"Lovely," Jimin grumbled, making his way to the kitchen to meet his fate.

<3

fRiCk yEaH i uPdAtEd aNd iT fELt gReaT

(also, gonna have to wake up at three in the morning for probably the seventh day in a row? i decided that writing this chapter would be more interesting than doing my chem, history, and microecon homework. I AM EXTREMELY SLEEP (AND FOOD) DEPRIVED,, I AM NOT OK)

(update: MY ALARM NEVER WENT OFF THIS MORNING SO SCREW HOMEWORK I'LL HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING TONIGHT)

and— wtf this chapter is sO loNg? here i was, struggling to write a 1200 word essay for school last week, and i was able to write this entire 3200 word chapter in two days

question for you: what's the weirdest thing you've ever heard someone say (irl!!!)?

that's all for now,, thanks for reading <333

(update: i forgot that yoongi hid the sex toys under the covers, i'm just gonna go crawl in a hole and scream)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
93.6K 4.2K 22
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi have been friends for years. Until, Jimin developed feelings for Yoongi. Their friendship was destoryed after Jimin confess...
92.2K 6.1K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
7.6K 539 38
𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘎𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...