The adventure of three villai...

By Flowertalek

Izuku was walking home, he gets attacked by the slime monster, then his idol comes and saves him. They go ont... More

How everything started
Hospital
Let's learn more, Izuku!
First day of school
Reunion
Let's have some fun
Questions need to be answered
A/N :)
Lets get a few things
A/N
I don't want to stay!
Mom's house
Chapter 11: Movie
Chapter 12: Shipping
Chapter 13: Decisions
Chapter 14: Boyfriends
A/N
Chapter 15: Oh great (ʘᗩʘ')
Chapter 16: Back
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Gone
Chapter 19: Change
Chapter 20: Argument
Chapter 21: Zuzu
Chapter 22: Winter break
Chapter 23: Passion
Chapter 24: Anorexic
Chapter 25: Health vs. Satisfaction
Chapter 26: The truth now
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 27: New Year resolution 😍
Chapter 28: Lovers (Smut)
Chapter 29: Suits and flowers
This story will continue (p.s thank you to everybody that commented :) )
Chapter 31: A new friend
Chapter 32: Bully of a bully
Closure

Chapter 30: Pain and Regret

633 27 3
By Flowertalek

OMG, I am so sorry for not posting for so freaking long! I've been so busy! My mom wanted me to do a sport this year and practice would last to 6 and then I would have to do homework then do my chores. I had no time, but I should be posting something now, it just may be long before I do. I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

Warning: A little DekuxDabi (there's a warning if you want to skip over it)

Chapter 30: Pain and Regret

I felt my heart stop, a chill go through my spine. I didn't know whether if I should scream or cry, I think I did both at this moment. I grabbed his hand and put it against my cheek. It was cold.

I hugged his cold, lifeless body close to me. I felt the thorns from the white roses clawing into my chest through my shirt. I didn't care, I just wanted to hold him, I wanted him to come back to life, I wanted this to be one sick joke, but deep in my heart, I knew it wasn't.

Tears started to prick my eyes, slowly running down my cheeks as if they were raindrops on a car window. I could feel my body temperature rise, I felt hands grab both of my arms. I shook my head, not wanting to let go of my teammate, my friend, my partner.

They tried to tug at me more to get me off, but I was too hot for them to touch. They yanked their hands back. I continued to cry my eyes out until I felt myself pass out from my heat levels rising too quick.

Aizawa point of view

I saw Izuku's body go limp. The media would praise and be overjoyed for another villain dead, but it's upsetting when that said villain was one of your students.

I looked at All Might, he looked down at the limp boy who was now resting with tear stains down his cheeks, I could see the pain deep in his face and his eyes show sorrow.

I looked at the other one of the used-to-be-villains, she wasn't as hurt as Izuku. He must have told her ahead of time. I looked down at the broken boy. But he didn't tell him.

I activated my quirk to make sure his temperature would go down. I picked him up by his hind legs and putting support on his back. I looked back over to All Might who was still frozen in place. I sighed and shook my head.

"Send the body to the police station. I will handle the kid and tell him what happened." I groggily told him as I made my way to Toga.

She looked at me, her eyes looking as if they were distant, she was rubbing her arm back and forth. Izuku started to stir but stayed asleep. I sighed, a habit I will never be able to get rid of.

"Would you like to come with me to Recovery Girl's office?" I asked her starting to turn my heels to the door, readying myself to leave.

She nodded her head and slid her feet to meet up with me. She started to pull on her sleeves.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the nurse's office.

Toga's point of view

Poor, Izu. I looked at him in Aizawa's arms. His face was flushed red and his hair was covering his eyes, but you could see the tear stains across his freckled face.

I looked down at the ground, mindlessly walking with my teacher to the nurse's office.

Either Izu must be overly dramatic or he actually didn't know that Dabi was going to die soon. I started to play with the hem of my sleeves as I looked at my green-haired friend.

We made it to Recovery Girl's office. She was working on things before she looked at us with confusion.

She got up from her seat and walked over to Deku, feeling his forehead. She had a tiny frown on her face. She motioned Aizawa to put him on the bed. He did it without a question.

I walk over beside his bed. The flush on his face was disappearing but it was still there.

Recovery Girl put an ice pack on his head. He mumbled in his sleep but stayed slumbering. I continued to keep an eye on him, forgetting everybody else around me.

Poor, Izu, it happened right after Christmas, too.

Izuku's point of view

I woke up and looked around. Where did I go?

I took in everything I was seeing and noticed I'm at Recovery Girl's office.

I looked to see it was Toga. She had tear stains on her face. So it was real.

Tears started to brim my eyes. He's actually gone. I felt something grab my hand. I turn to see who it was and it was Toga.

"Did he tell you?" she asked me, pulling on her sleeves in nervousness.

I shook my head still in shock at what happened. How could I have not known this he was my boyfriend for Christ's sake.

She sat next to me putting her hand on shoulder softly. I felt tears well up in my eyes but I couldn't cry right now.

"He did something long ago. He stole from the wrong people and they wanted to kill him. he was supposed to tell you but I guess he never got the time to. I'm sorry, Deku." tears were coming out of her eyes falling down her cheeks soon going to leave tear stains on her pale skin.

I got u but soon fell over but I tried again this time successfully getting up. I walked to the door even though they were telling me I should stay in bed.

I walked back to the dorm touching my necklace as I do so. I wrapped it around my finger tugged on the chain just to keep my hands busy so I wouldn't do anything to myself.

I was almost to the dorm when I saw Mr.Aizawa leaning against the wall in the hallway. I stopped and looked at him.

"You should be resting Izuku." he told me not even taking a glance at me.

I chuckled to myself and tug harder at my dog tag. I was going to continue walking until Eraserhead stepped in front of me.

I hit his chest and I stumbled back surprised. I looked at him with eyes that could kill. He was using his quirk right now. His hair was up in the air.

"Izuku you need to go lay down." he said seriously.

I tried to step beside him but he continued to stay in my way.

"Let me see him Eraserhead." I try not to raise my voice.

"You can't we already have his body at the police station." my eyes widen.

I didn't even say goodbye. I started to shake and cry. My tears falling on the ground. Aizawa stopped using his quirk and looked at me in sadness.

I tried to hold the sobs in but they kept escaping me. I gave up on wiping the tears away.

I felt myself get brought into a warm embrace. I hugged him back. I know he wouldn't normally do this to anyone.

"I need you to calm down. I don't want you to pass out." Aizawa told me as he rubbed my back

I tried to breathe in and out. It calmed me down a little but I was still racked with sobs. I grabbed tighter to his shirt having myself that he's here. I tried breathing again, but this time I closed my eyes.

I felt myself become calmer and was able to regain my composure. I backed away from him and looked at the floor.

"Can I just see him one more time before the police disturb his body." my voice sounded dead.

I heard Aizawa sigh sadly. I looked at him and he shook his head no.

"I'm sorry kid. His body is already making its way to the police station as we speak. Just go lay down and rest alright?" he looked at me.

His face doesn't show it, but in his eyes, he was pleading for me to go back and lay down. I turned my heels as tears slowly made its way back to my cheeks.

I was going to wipe my eyes but they stung from how dried out they were.

I continued to walk as I felt like I was under chains. It felt as if they were pulling me down like I was drowning and sinking to the bottom. Thoughts started to rush to my head.

Why did I have to be such a jerk that day? Why couldn't I tell that something was wrong? I can't believe I was such a bad boyfriend? I felt my brain get wrapped around in thoughts.

Instead of going to the Nurse's office, I decided I needed some air. I went up to the roof.

There was snow all over the roof. I closed the door behind me. I walked over to the railing.

I looked down seeing people walk outside the gates. They were smiling and laughing. I felt the insides of me go cold and bitter.

I wanted to scream and cry. I wanted to beat the living daylights out of someone. I felt warmth in my hands and my hair started to levitate. When I get really mad this is what happens.

I won't be able to control my firepower. That doesn't mean it will push out my hands it means it will stay in my hands and burn them. My levitation will start to lift light things up off the ground. If I'm really upset such as screaming and crying, it will lift up bigger things like people.

I sighed and looked at my hands. I put them in the snow trying to keep them cool so they won't burn me. I felt the snowflakes hit my neck. A chill going throughout my body.

I heard the door burst open and I see a worried Aizawa. I roll my eyes and look back at my hands in the snow.

"What do you want now?" I asked him bitterly.

"I was checking on you. Toga told me you didn't make it into Recovery Girl's office and saw your tracker was on the roof..." he trailed off on what he was going to say.

I tried to stop levitating things in the air. I closed my eyes and calmed myself. Calm down, calm down, breath. I sighed as I felt myself regain control of my power.

I looked up at Aizawa and got up to my feet. I looked at him dully. I was going to walk past him but he grabbed me by the arm. I glared at him.

"Since you didn't go back to Recovery Girl's office as you were supposed to, I will now have to watch over you." he said unenthusiastically.

"Fine." I shove my hands into my pockets and going inside.

He followed close behind me almost touching my heels.

We made our way over to Recovery Girl's office. Toga was asleep on one of the beds and Recovery Girl was out her desk doing something on her computer.

I laid on the bed as Aizawa sat on a chair next to me. I turned my back so it was facing him. I closed my eyes going into a deep slumber.

In the dream *A little Deku/Dabi but it won't last long

I looked around. It was dark with only a little bit of light on top of me. I saw someone walk up.

I stayed quiet and took in what I was seeing. The person was walking slowly and had an echo to their footsteps, seeming as if a teacher was walking through a hallway with heels. They were tall. They were 5'10 to 6'0. My eyes squint. Dabi?

My eyes widen and it was the person I suspected it to be. I run up and hug him. I wrap my arms wound him tightly.

"D-deku too tight." he said strained.

I loosen but I don't let go.

"Sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend. I thought you were going to come back. I thought you were just trying to get things back up so we can become villains again." I was running over my words and crying hard.

He moved his hand over my soft curls to calm me down.

"Stop your crying. I wanted to tell you I'll be fine and that you should live your life, ew that sounds weird, just don't die and continue to live, okay? For me?" I nodded my head with my eyes closed.

"Okay." I said.

"Look at me and promise me." he said.

I looked at him in his eyes, knowing this will be the last time I see him this close for a while. Tears started to come out of my eyes.

"I promise I'll live for you." he smiled at me, one of those rare loving smiles.

"See ya, Izu." with that he was gone.

I fell to the ground sobbing. He's gone, he's actually gone. I felt myself get shaken awake.

Out of the dream

I saw Aizawa using his quirk. He had a worried look on his face. Recovery Girl and Toga weren't in the room anymore.

My face felt wet. I must have been crying. Things were rearranged around the room. I looked at him confused. He quit using his quirk.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You must have freaked out and you started to levitate things around the room. I was able to stop you before you were able to burn the room down." he told me sternly.

"Sorry, I didn't know the dream would do all that to me." I told him.

He stood and sighed, grabbing something out of his pocket. I looked at him confused. He brought out another dog tag. Another one? What for?

He put it out to me. I was hesitant to grab it, but I took it from him and put it around my neck.

"This dog tag is to help make sure your power doesn't get out of control like it just did. I don't need you to blow up something." he told me.

"Well, why do I need the other one then?" I asked him.

I tugged on the old dog tag in habit.

"It will help us track you and make sure you don't attack other people." I hum knowing what he means.

I lay down again wrapping my arms around my stomach. I chuckled softly.

"Who would have known being an upcoming hero would be so hard." I smiled sadly.

"You will get through this even if it does take time." he told me trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, I hope so." I sighed.

I was about to close my eyes again until I heard the door slam open. I shot up alarmed. I looked at who slammed open the door. It was none other than my boyfriends. They had red, flushed faces.

I smiled internally that they came here for me. They looked at me in sadness and pity. I hate the look of pity, but what can people do when a person you were close to died.

They ran to me and hugged me on both sides. I saw Aizawa smile at me then leave the room.

They get into bed with me and wrap their arms around me, laying me down. I started to feel myself tear up again. I turned to the closest person which was Shoto. I turned to his chest and cried.

Shoto moved his hand across my curls just like what Dabi did to me in my dream.

"He's actually gone." I sobbed out.

They continued to stay silent, I appreciated that. I let everything spill out of me.

"I was the worst boyfriend to him, I should have known what was going on. I wish he told me what was going on." I gripped harder to his shirt. "I wish I could just hug him one last time."

Shoto kissed me on the forehead and my eyelids. Katsuki wrapped his arms around me a bit tighter than before.

"Thanks for coming here for me. I know you probably didn't want to but tha-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence.

Shoto kissed me slowly and tenderly not even speeding up the pace. I was ripped away and brought to another kiss from Katsuki. His kiss was the same as Shoto's but longer.

"Thank you." I said.

End of chapter 30

I know this doesn't seem long and doesn't really make up for the amount of time I was gone for. The next chapter will be longer. I'll give you a hint of what it's about: they meet someone from class 1-B. That's all I'm telling you. Love you lovelies!

Word count: 2813

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
221K 8.8K 17
Extract: ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Two minutes is all it took to unlock the door. Once again one of the men counted to three before they rushed in the dim room. All of...
21.1K 519 39
Mental Hospitals are meant to help people right? But what if they don't? Izuku Midoriya is a suicidal teenager wanting nothing more than to end it a...
680K 22.8K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...