๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐“ | สแดแดษดแดษชษด โœ”

By milkkytae

IDK WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOOK IT'S CLEAR I HAVE DADDY ISSUES AND PROBABLY BRAIN DAMAGE ๐Ÿ˜ƒโœ‹ > a story in whi... More

โ™ง new boy โ™ง
โ™ค 01 โ™ค
โ™ง school tour โ™ง
โ™ค 02 โ™ค
โ™ง uncomfortable โ™ง
โ™ค 03 โ™ค
โ™ง study partners โ™ง
โ™ค 04 โ™ค
โ™ง so close โ™ง
โ™ค 05 โ™ค
โ™ง message โ™ง
โ™ค 06 โ™ค
โ™ง consequences โ™ง
โ™ค 07 โ™ค
โ™ง stop โ™ง
โ™ค 08 โ™ค
โ™ง train to busan โ™ง
โ™ค 09 โ™ค
โ™ง swim โ™ง
โ™ง advice โ™ง
โ™ง party โ™ง
โ™ง after party โ™ง
โ™ง heated situation โ™ง
video trailer
โ™ง he is back โ™ง
โ™ง truth โ™ง
โ™ง vampire pt.1 โ™ง
โ™ง vampire pt.2 โ™ง
โ™ง pleasures โ™ง
โ™ง morning โ™ง
โ™ง take a break โ™ง
โ™ง picture perfect โ™ง
โ™ง heartbeat โ™ง
epilogue
innocent [epilogue pt.2]
[bonus] โ™ง notebook โ™ง

โ™ง surprise โ™ง

3.7K 184 68
By milkkytae

¹⁵

the bedroom was filled with bright sunlight. was it morning?

no it was 3pm

yoongi opened his eyes only to see that he was in a room. soon enough he remembered he was in his (well technically his aunts) villa in busan.

the sun was shining which gave yoongi a sign that this was far not a good morning, more like a good afternoon.

he rubbed his sleepy eyes with his hands and looked around the room: same old counter, wallpaper, carpet with scattered clothes on it-

wait,,

what?

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the clothing pieces laying on the floor...
jeans, socks, underw-
underwear...

a shirt with cu-

oof.

WTF?!?!?

yoongi turned to his right to see a body laying next to him, it was covered in the blanket and only a strand of hair and a hand poked out.

yoongi looked at the body and squinted his eyes.

it was breathing.

that's good.

he pulled down the blanket as it revealed a little angel- jimin.

whew, omg...

yoongi let out a breath as all the memories from yesterday fled back.
he was glad it was jimin and not some random guy .. but... it was jimin.

jimin.. as in the innocent jimin who was homeschooled, the same jimin who was never at a party, the one who knew absolutely nothing about sex.

yoongi thought about it for a while

it must have been the alcohol last night.. when you're under the influence it makes you do the weirdest and stupidest things. not to mention the fact he got drugged by jackson..

right! that's it!
jimin is still the innocent bean he is, the drug made him do that...

yoongi continued having the distinctive monologue with himself.

jesus I am so stupid!! why? why did I do that? why did i have sex with him when he is so innocent!
I will never drink again!!

yoongi didnt know what to do.
jimin would be furious when he finds out that yoongi and him did it.

that means....
that means jimin shouldn't find out about this...

yoongi stood up quietly and went to his closet to dress himself up.
as soon as he did that, he started gathering all the clothes scattered on the floor and throwing them into the washing machine.

jimin started to wake up and yoongi started to panic. he looked all around the room to make sure he didnt miss a thing.
he opened the window to let the smell of alcohol disappear.

"mmmhmmm...." jimin turned on his back and slowly started opening his eyes.

n0t the time to moan seductively, jimin.

yoongi was standing in the middle of the room staring at jimin and when he realised that might have looked weird he sat down at his work desk and opened word document, pretending to write something in there.

"where am I?" jimin fully opened his eyes and sat up. "aaaH! fuck !!! my head!"

yoongi turned to jimin and saw how the younger laid on the bed with his hands grabbing the sides of his head.

yoongi chuckled and went to the bathroom to get him medicine.

a few minutes later yoongi came back in with a glass of water and the medicine and handed it to jimin.

jimin looked at yoongi s if he was a stranger but then took the medicine and gulped down the water like he hasn't drank for a week.

"welcome to your first hangover, pretty boy, how does it feel?" yoongi tired lighting up jimin's mood.

"hangover ? that's why my head hurts... how much did I drink yesterday?" jimin asked.

"well uh... a lot,, like really a lot" yoongi said
and also kind of got drugged and almost raped by jackson.

some minutes later jimin sat up on the bed and looked around the room.

yoongi was worried that jimin might remember something from yesterday and he did n0t want that to happen.

"yoongi...?"

"w-what?" yoongi already freaked out.

"why does my .. umm.. why does my butt hurt and why am I naked? ..

AND WHY IS THERE A SHIRT WITH- WITH... IS THAT ?
IS THAT CuM!??!?!"

yoongi's eyes became the size of the moon.
turns out that boy knew that cum was... okay :D

"did we.. did we do that?" jimin asked with so much fear in his eyes, yoongi was happy he made the decision to keep their affair a secret.

"no, jimin, no." yoongi came closer to jimin and sat on his bed. he tried remaining as calm as he could. "as you know, you got really and I mean really drunk yesterday, and you lost this bet so you had to slide down stairs on your butt. you're naked because when I brought you back home you wanted to go skinny dipping in the ocean but i didnt allow you that and you threw a tantrum but ended up falling asleep in here without clothes."

that's sounds believable, right?

"omg.. this is so embarrassing. I'm never drinking again... but why is there a shirt with cum?"

how did I not see that?!

"I...I brought .. I brought a one night stand yesterday."

that was the first thing that came to yoongi's mind.

jimin looked like his whole world broke down.
"you had sex with someone yesterday?"

to be honest, yoongi was a little shook to see this word come out of jimin's mouth, he always saw him as someone so innocent....

"I-I mean.."

"its ... I thought... never mind." jimin looked like he was about to tear up.

"wait jimin, what did you think?"

"well... I thought we had something between us? we... we kissed on that beach and we are now living alone in this villa near the ocean. this is like some romantic trip of a couple... I thought you had feelings for me..."

yoongi stopped breathing.
jimin liked him?
jimin liked him back?

is this a dream? what is going on?

"wait..." yoongi started speaking as he looked at jimin who was fiddling with his fingers. "are you saying that you have feeli-"

dIng doOo0000ng

yoongi stopped as he heard a door bell ring downstairs.

he glanced at jimin.

who would interrupt at such time!?!?

yoongi rolled his eyes and ran down stairs to open the door.

"hello yoongi, baby!!!!!! my smoochie pie!!!"
yoongi didnt have time to see who was that woman because she went to hug him as soon as he opened the door but he realised by the voice that it was his aunt.

"auntie lee! I-im glad to see you....what are you doing here?" yoongi said as he pulled away.

auntie lee started carrying in her bags as she answered:
"I heard from your parents that you decided to come to my villa for a week soooooo, I came here to you! we havent seen each other in ages, love!"

"yeah..."

great timing auntie ,,, just perfect.

don't get yoongi wrong, he loves his aunt but at the moment?
no.

he wanted to spend quality time with jimin....

as yoongi helped his aunt carry in her bags, he heard a rustling noise near the stairs.
when he looked up, he saw jimin with messy hair, oversized tshirt and sh0rt shoRTS THAT MADE HIM LOOK SO HOT.

he came downstairs and walked over to yoongi and auntie lee.

"good afternoon!" jimin greeted the old lady and bowed politely.

"oh, would you look at that! what a fine boy! good afternoon. oh lord, I didnt interrupt you two, did I? is this pretty boy your boyfriend, min yoongi?"  she asked.

"no!" both said in sync.

"n-no auntie, he is my classmate, park jimin. we are just friends." yoongi said quietly.

"oh well, great then, nice to meet you, dear."

jimin and yoongi gave each other an uncomfortable look and continued helping auntie lee with her bags.

it was evening and jimin with yoongi were in the living room watching the tv, while auntie lee did something in the kitchen.

jimin and yoongi havent spoken to each other all day. that conversation just ended abruptly without a final  answer and no one is brave enough to start it again.

admitting your feelings is hard.

"oh lord !" the boys heard aunt lee whine from the kitchen. "yoongi, dear!!"

yoongi came to the kitchen to see his aunt with a knife in one hand and a towel in the other.
"honey, I'm was cooking a special meal for you two and just realised i dont have some important ingredients! would you be a dear and go to the store rough quick?"

yoongi didn't have another choice so he put on his leather jacket and went out to the store which, thankfully, wasn't far.

green lettuce, horse radish and tomato sauce with sesame seeds.

there weren't much people in the store since it was quite late.

after getting the lettuce and horse radish, yoongi went to another department to get the tomato sauce.

as he was looking for the one he needed, he suddenly felt as two hands wrapped around his waist....

a/n: thanks all for your patience, will update again today ;)
shootout to itsparkleprince !
thank you for commenting and voting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...
50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
30K 851 18
Yoonmin...? A story where Min Yoongi and Park Jimin stumble upon some Yoonmin fanfiction and fanart, and it causes some feelings to stir up. And...
23.7K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...