FETISH (choni au)

By fgirlinc

Cheryl blossom was the gangster on the south side she rolled with the serpents as there queen and also led th... More

Never
cheerleader
Saturday detention
Friends
Come with me
Pink
Daddy
We haven't even kissed.
*update* backstory
Drag race pt 1
Drag race pt 2
Go with me
Throne
Hoco pt 1
Hoco pt 2
Hoco pt 3
Hoco pt 4
Break out

BAD NEWS (intro to fetish)

10K 166 442
By fgirlinc

So in this Cheryl doesn't interact like normal she doesn't really have a filter and that gets her into trouble.

Also if you don't like the idea of gangsters then I recommend you read it either way

THE TRAILER IS ABOVE

watch the trailer first my friends

Also this story is a stretch so comment to let me know how it is

I always do a cast so here it is

Shawn Mendes as (PJ ) peter Jones

Madelaine Petsch as Cheryl blossom

Kj Apa as Archie Andrews

Vanessa Morgan as Toni topaz

Camila Mendes as Veronica lodge

Lili Reinhart as betty cooper

Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones

Charles Melton as Reggie Mantle

"Jug you're driving" Cheryl demands fixing the  ski mask down her face while Betty held the cashier against the wall a gun to his head as PJ and jughead raid the cashier and food on the shelves of the gas station.

"Sure thing." Jughead looks up from the porno magazines shoving one in his jacket.

"I suggest we leave before the cops come," Betty said the pink ski mask covering her face as well.

"Wait we need toilet paper," Peter remembers jumping over the counter running towards the toilet paper.

"Let's go," Cheryl yells hearing the sirens.  Betty only giggles tapping the man's face with the gun before leaving with jug and Cheryl peter following with the toilet paper.

They were all in their van parked a few blocks down Cheryl in the driver's seat Cheryl beside him as Betty counted the money with peter in the back.

"How much we got b" Cheryl looks back finally taking off the ski mask revealing the red lock that flowed her back

"400" Betty smirks looking up at Cheryl Cheryl nods looking at peter who took off his Spider-Man mask.

"I have fifty bucks and condoms," Peter announces making Cheryl roll her eyes turning around to jughead.

"Shit." Jug cursed looking out the window seeing the flashing red and blue lights.

"Take Martin blvd," Betty says popping her head between them.

"No! Go straight." Cheryl says glaring at Betty for a few seconds.

"Cher there's a construction and it's not-" jughead says getting nervous.

"I said go straight," Cheryl said putting her mask back on popping out the window and aiming at one of the cop cars tires with the pistol and shooting a hole in it.  Cheryl watches the car spin out of control before coming back in the car.

"As you wish," Jughead says hitting the gas and taking off swerving out of cars way.  Jughead gets to the construction sight seeing how there large sheds of metal resting on the cement poles.

"Buckle up weirdos." Cheryl laughed as jughead grins stomping on the gas hitting the ramp flying over the unfinished ramp onto the road.

"And you said we need a new van." Peter laughed historically Betty rolling her eyes sitting back down.

-

"Everyone knows not to go on that side of town," Archie says as Veronica and Toni walked out of pops.

"The southside isn't that bad arch tell em, Reggie." Toni tries pointing to Reggie who only shrugged crossing his arms.

"Well, it's not bad if you carry a gun." Reggie nods Archie rolling his eyes.

"You'll get hurt, Toni," Archie says with puppy dog eyes.

"She will be fine I'm with her," Veronica said pulling Toni to her car.

Toni only waved goodbye getting into the nice car.

"I swear Archie's had a crush on you since pre k" Veronica shakes her head-turning on the car.

"He does not he's just like a brother." Toni waves her off twirling her blonde highlighted hair in her fingers.

"To you, to him, you're his perfect girl, next door girlfriend." Veronica giggles pulling out of the diner.

"We aren't actually going to the southside are we?" Toni asked playing with the strings coming from the hole in her jeans.

"Yes, we are. My ignorant sister told me there's a speakeasy there and we are going." Veronica says rolling her eyes at the mention of her sister.

"You know you should be more nice to your sister she's not that bad." Toni laughs looking out the window watching as they crossed the bridge separating the southside and the north.

"Ew no," Veronica cringes.

Cheryl sat on the couch in the "living room" inside of the abandoned warehouse they all found a few months ago.

"Did you hear the news ginger," Peter says jumping over the couch sitting beside Cheryl who was scrolling through Chanel's.

"You're leaving me alone for the rest of the day?" Cheryl says sarcastically looking over at PJ.

"No dumbass, south side is closing."

Jughead looks over from the wall he was spray-painting with a raised eyebrow. "You serious?" Jughead asked his brother.

"As serious as mom was when she left." He nods jughead rolling his eyes picking up the green spray paint.

"Not funny." jughead groans.

"Well, Where are we going for  senior year then?" Betty asks walking in the room in sweatpants and one of the boys hoodies she found lying around.

"The one the only riverdale high." Peter says standing up on the couch like a superhero.

"Get your brother." Cheryl warns when one of his arms hits her head.

"Peter," jughead warns peter sighing and sitting back down.

"But why riverdale everyone that goes there are preppy rich people." Betty says leaning against a wall.

"Apparently Baxter is over packed and west Greendale won't do it" Peter says to his friends.

"How do you know all this?" Cheryl asked standing up grabbing her leather jacket that had the serpent logo on the back.

"It's on the riverdale high webpage." Peter shrugs taking the remote and changing it to his ps4.

"Don't y'all read it ?" Pj hums putting the call of duty disk in the console.

"No," the three say in union.

Betty shakes her head walking over to the stairs to go to the make shift bedroom they all made for each of them. 

"Where you headed Cher." Jughead ask wiping the purple paint on his hand on his white tank top.

"To the Whyte wyrms speak easy. You coming?" Cheryl suggest jughead shakes his head no.

"I'm finishing up on this maybe tomorrow." Jughead says with an easy smile Cheryl shrugs grabbing the keys to her motorcycle. 

"Suit yourself, Pendleton."
-
Veronica walks in the bar with Toni handing the man the fake id's the man not really even checking handing it back.

Toni was nervous so she grabbed on to Veronica's arm. That's when two boys walked up to them. One was super tall the other  shorter.

"May we help you?" Veronica sasses.

"No but we should help you. You're two pretty Northsiders on the south-sides bar." The tall one says.

"Not to mention like five men have stared you down since you walked in." The shorter one says resting his leather jacket cladded arm on the tall ones shoulder.

"We aren't sleeping with either of you." Toni rolls her eyes.

"Um okay? That's not what we wanted we just wanted you to sit with us." The tall one shrugged to the table in the corner.

"Okay then let's go sit." Veronica hums following the boys Toni groaning following them as well.

"I'm Sweetpea," the taller one waves sitting in the booth beside the short one.

"And I'm fangs." The shorter one says to the girls.

"I'm veronica and this is Toni." Veronica introduces.

"Well why are you two on the southside, don't tell me you two are buying drugs." Fangs pesters with a grin.

"Nope, But we are here for fun and apparently this is the best spot in riverdale." Veronica says doing most of the talking.

"That it is except when tallboy starts the occasional bar fight." Sweetpea nods over to a tall man drinking a beer staring at a younger girl.

"So who do we avoid?" Toni said nervously.

"Most of the middle aged white men with beards" fangs says pointing to the men playing pool in the corner.

"Peaches is pretty cool she's kinda quiet though" Sweetpea says signaling to the girl in the back drinking a beer with some blonde girl on her lap half naked kissing her neck. Toni blushes turning back around.

Fangs and the other two start talking aimlessly when the door to the bar opens. Toni turns around to see who it was.

There walked in a red head girl in a leather jacket. The girl had fair pale skin with long wavy red hair that flowed over her shoulders and back. The girl wore a black leather worn out jacket with a black crop top exposing her abs and belly button piercing, black ripped jeans that fit her curves perfectly , a red flannel around her waist , finished with black combat boots.

"Who's that?" Toni asked Sweetpea who followed the direction of her stare. He took a deep breath making Toni look at him.

"That's Cheryl blossom, leader of the serpents and a smaller group called the southside bandits. She's a force to be reckon with legend has it she burnt down her childhood home." Sweetpea says making Toni turn back around and furrow her eyebrows at the redhead girl.

"That was after her brother died when they were ten, apparently that made Cheryl grow insane I don't know just don't get on her bad side."  Fangs sighed.

Cheryl grabbed a beer turning back around to see who was watching her. Cheryl's eyes landed on a brunette with blonde highlights In A corner booth. Cheryl smirks putting the beer to her lips taking a sip winking at the girl making a deep blush appear on her cheeks turning back around grabbing ahold of some girls arm.

"I'm going to use the restroom." Toni whispered to Veronica who nodded letting her out. Toni slid out the booth heading to the bathroom.

Cheryl got a look at the girls outfit now. The light skin girl wore a white long sleeved shirt with a black un zipped hoodie that red riverdale high. Skinny high waisted jeans, with checkered vans and a beanie on her head. Cheryl chugged the last sip of her beer following after. She could feel the usual glances from the boys and girls as she walked to the bathroom.

Toni washed her hands in the bathroom quickly when she turned around she bumped into someone making her mumble sorries. Toni looks up to be met with the girl known as Cheryl blossom staring down at her with a unreadable look.

"I am Cheryl." Cheryl says tilting her head at the smaller girl.

"Oh uh hi." Toni waves blushing looking down.

"You're pretty." Cheryl steps closer making Toni smile taking a step back.

"Oh um thank you" Toni says nervously

"I like pretty things." Cheryl hums taking a step making sure to not touch the girl at all but still be close to her.

"You do? You like flowers?" Toni ask with a small giggle.

"No flowers make me sneeze." Cheryl shakes her head reaching her hand up and running her thumb over Toni's cheek.

Toni didn't know what to do so she stayed still and let the seemingly sweet girl touch her. Toni smelled a sweet scent of vanilla and strawberries coming from the girl. Definitely not what you would expect from her at first glance.

"I rob people." Cheryl tells Toni removing her hand.  Toni at first laughed but stopped noticing she was serious.

"What?" Toni asked cautiously.

"Don't be scared, I'm not scary." Cheryl said with a smile.

"You did you rob people." Toni reminds.

"Oh I know but I rob them nicely." Cheryl nods assuringly.  Cheryl steps closer to where Toni's back hits the wall. "What's your name?" Cheryl ask.

"Toni, toni topaz." Toni replied looking up at the chocolate colored eyes.

"Can I show you something?" Cheryl ask the short girl infront of her.

"Um I don't know you-" Toni tried but Cheryl shakes her head.

"Cmon its a good thing, one of the pretty things I promise." Cheryl says staring into Toni's eyes.

"Okay but my friend will freak out." Toni says with a sigh.

"I'll tell her then." Cheryl shrugs taking Toni's hand in hers pulling her out of the restroom to the table where Toni was sitting prior.

Sweetpea chokes on the beer he was  drinking  fangs shaking his head.

Veronica eyes went  wide looking at Toni with a 'what the fuck' expression.

"I'm taking her to see something don't freak out on her." Cheryl looks at Veronica who nodded her head emotionlessly.

"See she's not freaking out." Cheryl said looking at Toni who blushed and let the girl pull her outside of the bar.

Continue or trash ?

Also opinions ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.4K 30
|CHONI| Cheryl Blossom is a shy girl with a troubled past, who returns to Riverdale after years of being hidden away at the SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY. W...
13.8K 173 22
Cheryl blossom and Toni topaz. These two were in a secret relationship. What happens when Cheryl becomes brattier and brattier?lucky for her Tonis a...
8.5K 267 14
HBIC Cheryl Blossom is a Southside Serpent and is dating Toni Topaz. When she finds out that she only has six months to live, how will she spend them...
30K 953 21
Six years have passed since Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom decided to mutually break up after high school. Now having moved on from each other, they a...