My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪

516 31 21
By iiiItzAlexii

"And it burns like a gin and I like it

Put your lips on my skin and you might it ignite it"

-

[ C o l b y ]
Sam just stood there, that same shocked expression on his pretty face.

"Y-you looked through my phone?" He asked, looking kind of hurt.

"No..she just out of nowhere texted you and my nosiness got the best of me" I whispered, but enough for him to hear.

"Wait.. she texted me?" He asked, with furrowed brows.

I nodded and handed him his phone.

I saw him roll his eyes.

"She's crazy. She was obsessed with me and always thought everyone had a crush on her. Her and I were friends. Nothing more."  He said, and threw his phone on his bed.

I let tears spill again. How could I be so stupid? I always overthinked and thought of the worse scenarios when they weren't as bad as they seemed.

I tried to keep my tears quiet, in hope he wouldn't notice the embarrassment and the tears on my face.

I tried to climb back out of the window, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

I started sobbing.

"I-im sorry" I said, and hugged him tightly.

"Shhh" was all he said as he stroked my hair.

I noticed his hands weren't as cold as they were when I first met him, they had a tiny bit of warmth...weird.

After a few minutes I finally managed to stop crying. I felt so embarrassed.

"I'll take care of her..dont you worry, babe" was all sam mumbled, and I widened my eyes, because i knew exactly what he meant.

"S-sam, please don't hurt her.." I said quietly, hoping to change his mind. I don't want to be the cause of a teenage girls death.

"I have to. She made my boyfriend cry" he said, and pulled me into another hug.

"S-sam" i mumbled.

"Hmm?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"I was crying because I felt embarrassed...and stupid.." I said, and he continued to stroke my hair.

"It doesn't matter. She still made you feel uncomfortable." He said, and hugged me tight.

I thought that sams....'craziness' went down..but I guess when it comes to anyone hurting me physically, and/or mentally, he turns dark again. I guess you could say he's sane around me.

I sighed out. I knew I wasn't going to change his mind. I hope he at least doesn't kill her.

Dead silentness in Sam's small room. I noticed his house in general was just very quiet, very peaceful. It was eery.

Sam started humming. I'm not sure if it was a way of soothing me- it probably is, because he still has me in a tight comfortable embrace.

My eyes started to droop. I was exhausted from all that crying. I didn't know I was comfortable enough to fall asleep standing up though, it was strange.

I think sam noticed because he picked me up and walked me over to his bed. He put me down and pulled the covers over me.

My mom knows that if I'm not home, in usually at Sam's house, so I didn't have to worry to much about my mom wondering where I am.

My eyes finally closed, and I saw nothing but darkness.

-

[ a b o u t  A n H o u r L a t e r ]
I felt my eyes flutter open. I almost started freaking out because I didn't recognize my surroundings, but then I remembered i was at Sam's house.

I noticed he was sitting at the chair he had in the corner of his room, and he was staring at me.

"Hi" I whispered.

I noticed he let a small smile creep onto his face.

He tried to push the smile away and it made me giggle. He couldn't resist, so he smiled, wide. Still broken though..

He got off the chair and walked over to the bed where I was laying. He pressed a gentle kiss on my lips and played with my hair.

"How long was i asleep?" I asked, and yawned.

"About an hour" he stated, and focused on my hair.

"I hope u slept well" he said, and pulled his hand away from my hair and stood up. "Want anything to eat or drink?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Water would be great" I said, because my mouth was dry.

He smiled and left the room.

I took this time to really take in his room. He didn't really have a tv. But he had a laptop, so I'm guessing he used that for Netflix and stuff.

He came back in, and I smiled.

He handed me the water.

I got flashbacks from when I first met sam. At lunch. That...black liquid.

I don't remember what he said it was. It looked like coke, but it was in a water bottle. And you may be thinking, "Sam, you could put anything in water bottles"

I know, I know. But, he has a water bottle that's actually meant for liquid. Like a thermos.

Sam noticed me spacing out. "You okay, babe?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh- yeah" I said and took a sip of the water and set it on the night stand that stood next to his bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, and he checked his phone. "2:45" he responded.

My eyes widened. "I need to get back to my house." I said, and started to get up, but sam closed his window before I would climb out of it.

I looked at him confused.

"S-sam i need to go, baby" I said, and tried to push the window open, but he didn't budge.

"Stay" he mumbled.

"Sammy..." I said, and frowned.

"Please" he said.

"How about you just come to my house?" I asked.

"Okay" he agreed, and I smiled.

And it was just then when I noticed it was raining outside.

I didn't bring a jacket.

Sam noticed my worried expression. He grabbed a jacket and gave it to me. I smiled at him thankfully and put it on.

I then noticed he didn't have one. "Babe, you need a jacket. I don't want you getting sick"

He didn't say anything and climbed out the window and waited for me.

That boy was gonna be the death of me, but I liked him. A lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.1K 22
About Colby and Brennen finding each other but a close friend being a obstacle and they are trying to find away to happiness. DOES HAVE SMUT
31.8K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...
448K 5.4K 40
"stop being a tease!" "I thought you wanted it Sammy" "well, yes- no! ugh just stop!" "if you say so.." Colby says a smirk still plastered on his fac...
1.3K 2 20
Your back home for the holidays and your best friend Sam wants to meet up with you only you don't know that your going to see Colby again as well, Be...