Spring Day(Yoonmin)✔️

By Zonish9793

jimin was rejected by his mate 6 years ago. He left the pack and no one has seen him since. what if he is bac... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Epilogue

4K 146 18
By Zonish9793

------1 year later ------

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure! Yoongi it says I’m pregnant~!”

The Alpha felt his eyes fill with tears as he looked down at the omega sat on the toilet seat, holing the tests carefully. Each one had the little lines telling them the truth. Jimin was carrying his baby and this time he was going to make it right for his family. Yoongi bent down to pull his mate into a tight hug, taking in his scent and sighing softly. He couldn't believe it. The two had tried again to have children together and now it was finally happening.

“I’m so happy. Our babies are going to be the cutest things in the world~ Well, except for you, of course, Minnie”

“...I love you so much.”

---------------

“Yoongi  no I said I can do it myself!”

“You’re carrying our pups, let me help you-”

“Yoongi. I’m not pregnant for first time. I'm Not an invalid. I can make myself a sandwich!”

Yoongi huffed as he turned his Omega around, looking at his slightly protruding stomach. They would have twins according to the pack omega specialist, which meant 2 of their own pups to bring into the world and care for.

Although Yoongi felt bad for his mate, having to go through pain and weird cravings every day (Jimin had once said in his sleep that the babies were craving ‘Flesh’ and Yoongi was totally spooked by that confession) whilst carrying his pups, but Jimin said it would all be worth it.

Plus, Yoongi thought he was kind of cute when pregnant. He was occasionally telling jimin that he regrets everything but jimin will always make him shut up by pecking on lips. He had his little round tummy, and he walked with a waddle because of the heaviness. His chest was a little swollen but the omega specialist had said it was normal due to pregnancy hormones.

Speaking of hormones, jimim was a complete mess. He cried most of the time but there were times where he’d just burst out laughing over seemingly nothing. It confused Yoongi, but he remained supportive of his mate, pressing soft kisses to his stomach and massaging his legs and feet after a day of walking around the house. Jiyoon was totally a daddy's boy as he preferred to be always attached to yoongi. So he was now caring for two.

“Are you sure you can-”

“Baby. Please, if you want to help me, go get me a blanket, make me a hot drink and cuddle with me and jiyoon, whilst I cry over jiyoon's cartoons.”

“Sounds perfect baby~ I'll go get jihoon first baby.”

--------------------

“Alpha...”

“What is it, baby?”

Jimim bit his lip. It was four months into his pregnancy and he was really starting to show now, getting curvier around the waist and hips as his body grew to accommodate his babies. However, he was getting a little...Well, NEEDY And Yoongi made no sexual advances on him ever since he found out about his pregnancy, as he was extremely worried about hurting his mate or their pups if he went too rough on jimin. jimin didn’t understand that. When he held Yoongi's hand tightly whilst they were in bed together and slowly moved it to the curve of his waist, pushing it down to his ass slowly, He was surprised when Yoongi cleared his throat and pulled his hand back. He felt awful. Does yoongi not want me anymore? Is it because I look fat? What if he doesn’t really want the babies and is just saying it all due to guilt of abandoning him and jiyoon-

Before Yoongi could speak and explain his act, he heard the soft sobs of his mate. Assuming it was just his emotions swinging, Yoongi closed his eyes, rubbing his hand gently over jimin's hand to calm him down. “I knew y-you wouldn’t want me...I’m so fat, how could you possibly want me like this? I'm so chubby now.” Jimin hiccuped and began crying harder, turning away as best he could from his mate as he sobbed into his pillow. Yoongi's eyes shot open.  What. “No- Chim no that’s not it at all!”

“Then what?! Why won’t you touch me?! You’ll cuddle and kiss me but when I want to do anything else you just shun me! Is it the babies? Do you not want us anymore?” His once angry voice got small and scared, the tone wavering as fresh tears spilled over his puffy cheeks and down his face. Yoongi groaned, gently flipping the two over so Jimin was straddling his hips with his wrists being held in Yoongi's grip.

“Listen. You’re more than perfect. Seeing you with my babies inside you just makes me feel so protective of you...I can’t explain it. I find it so...amazing. And hot- God,  Jimin I would love to touch you...” Yoongi's hands were massaging his thighs gently, effectively soothing the omega. “I’m just so worried about going too hard and hurting you. You and these kids are my everything. You’re all that matters to me. Knowing what happened to you during your delivery with jiyoon, If I hurt you accidentally I don’t know what I’d do...”

“What if...What if we go slow? I promise I’ll tell you if it hurts…?” Jimin had begun to grind slowly on Yoongi's lap, and yoongi let out a shaky breath, resolve already crumbling. “Please hurry up Alpha.. Nhm …And I’m sorry. For accusing you of not loving me...Ah... I was just so scared you didn’t want me anymore” “Minnie baby. The day where I don’t want you in my life would be the worst day of my life. I see my future and you’re in it. You and all of our babies. You’re my lifelong mate. What would I do without you?”

At this jimin sealed Yoongi's mouth with his lips.

---------------

“No.”

“Aw, come on.”

“I said no.”

“Baby-”

“I’m not naming my son Tony!”

“You said I could choose the boy's name and you choose the girls!”

“I meant you could choose an actual name, not some stupid one! Our kid would get bullied. No.”

“Fine.”

Yoongi and jimin had been given the sex of their babies. One girl and one boy. The two were ecstatic over the news and began buying clothes, toys, care items and even asked Taehyung and Hoseok , the two were helping Yoongi build the nursery for the babies. Everything was coming together, and jimin was inching closer and closer to the due date. All that was left now was to decide on names, buy a few more clothes and pack jimin's emergency bag for the hospital.

“I’m thinking of something cute for the girl, maybe SooJin or Yoonji~”

“Sorted. Go with Yoonji and call the boy jihoon.”

“Yoongi! Seriously?”

“Why not? They’re twins, right? It’ll be cute~ Min Yoongi, Min Jimin, Min Jiyoon, Min Jihoon and Min Yoonji”

“...Fine. Only because I Love you.”

------------------

“Minnie! He’s awake!”

“Oh thank god.”

“Just in time~”

Jimin blinked blearily as he awoke from the sedatives he had been put under. He passed out immediately after giving birth. He had slept for hours, and yoongi was getting worried about the wellbeing of his mate. He did, however, get to hold his babies. jihoon and Yoonji. The two looked alike in every single way and Yoongi felt his heart swell with pride because all of his children looked his carbon copy. He felt so contended whenever he saw his mate laying on the bed. He did this. These were their children. Hoseok and taehyung were present, being the official godparents of the twins. Taehyung remained by the Omegas side, watching him carefully whilst Hoseok was helping Yoongi out with the babies.

Jimin stirred and yawned, a little disoriented. “Alpha?” He asked, unable to really make out any proper shapes or words. He was in a lot of pain, but he imagined that would pass soon enough. His stomach felt lighter though, which confused him as he patted it gently. “Where are they?” He managed to get out, yoongi chuckling as he placed Yoonji in his arms. “Welcome back to the real world baby. Look. They’re both healthy babies. One boy and one girl, like we planned.” jimin was handed jihoon and he furrowed his eyebrows.

“You definitely didn’t name the boy Tony right? and where is jiyoonie?” jimin asked, looking down in awe at the little bundles snuggling against his chest. He was a little uncomfortable with the contact, but he knew that the babies would probably be searching for food. He had no idea how long he had been knocked out for but felt extremely bad that he wasn’t able to provide for them as soon as possible. Yoongi seemed to take note of this, and helpfully move the hospital gown out of the way so the babies could feed happily.

“No, I didn’t! Have faith in your lovely Alpha~ and yoonie's getting ice cream with kook. He was playing with twins before going.  He is so happy. ” yoongi pressed a gentle kiss to jimin's lips. He stood up with a sigh and ruffled his hair, pulling the omegas head to rest against his body protectively. It was Alpha instinct to protect the pack, and right now Jimin was more vulnerable than ever. His inner wolf practically screamed at him to comfort and soothe his omega.

“I’m so proud of you. You did so well. Look at our healthy babies. Good omega” His voice was low and soothing, jimin's eyes slipping shut as he relaxed in his Alphas hold. The babies were feeding well, making soft whimpering noises that jimin answered immediately with a well-placed hush, and yoongi had never felt so content in his life. His mate, the love of his life, was happy, and that’s all he needed to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 359 14
A Taekook Omegaverse story, where Jungkook is Alpha and Taehyung, his Omega. "Why did you hide my son from me all this time?" The alpha growled, sque...
46.4K 1.9K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
698K 39.1K 33
Jimin was the youngest son of the Alpha leader of their pack. His two oldest brothers presented as alphas while he presented as an omega, a very desi...