FULL MOON | BTS & blackpink

By lovelyss33

UNDER HEAVY EDITING An angel, a fallen angel, a ghost, a siren, Four girls who were born as these creatures... More

introduction
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Authors note
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part X
Part XI

Part IX

2K 75 25
By lovelyss33

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

After that night, we were still scared on what we saw. But finding the hideout of EXO is more important. At the moment I remembered it was way past 10 PM and me and Chaeyoung are in our room doing our homework. Then I felt a vibaration in my left jeans pocket. I took out my phone from it and read the message that appeard in the front page.

___

Jungkook

Hurry up, the hyungs and I are picking you guys up in 15 minutes.

Lisa

okay, it's about EXO right?
seen

Jungkook

if it wasn't EXO, what would it be?
Genious.

Lisa

F you.

___

That jerk. I was just asking.

"What is it, Lis?" I looked in front of me to face Chaeyoung, with her eyes still glued to her homework.

"We need to get ready to finding EXO's hideout. The boys are picking us up in 15 minutes." I said while opening the closet door to change.

"Okay! I'll go take a shower." I nodded.

I already text the unnies right before I reply to Jungkook. Once I change my clothes and loaded my pockets with daggers, a sudden pain came from my heart resulting me to fall down and touch the area that's hurt.

No.. not this again..

It was already a year since I experince this pain. Why did it suddenly come back?

I hear the door of the bathroom opening and Chaeyoungie saw me.

"Lisa!!" She instantly crouched down and look at the area I was touching. She looked so worried that I felt guilty to make her this way because me.

"Chae, i-it's happening again." I managed to say through my heavy breathing. The pain was unbearable,  it's like you were stab 100 times in the chest but it just keeps getting deeper. I can't even control my breathing very well.

"No way that's happening again, Lisa I think you should skip on this mission. I couldn't risk you being hurt again." She said. Holding back her tears that are threathening to drop. Despite that, I shook my head.

"No, this is our first mission with the boys. I can't be a partypooper. I can endure the pain, really." She sigh and whispered, "I'll leave it to you Lis, I have to trust you.''

~|~

20 minutes later

We are all picked up by the boys and are headed to the location. There was an awkward silence that filled the whole van which Hoseok oppa was driving. Then Jisoo unnie asked, "Where are we going again?"

"It's one of EXO's hideout. They have a main one which we'll be checking tomorrow." Namjoon said earning a nod from her. The whole journey to there was silent, and I guess everyone is in their own train of thoughts, I was too.

This is our first mission with the boys, and I don't know if it will be easy or not since today is just checking the hideout. Not actually fighting.

-1 hour later-

The van came to a stop with Hoseok oppa saying, "It's here!" And that immediately caused my heart to thump heavily. Everyone got of the van and went in front of it.

"So, we'll start with deviding ourselves to three groups. The first one will be Jennie, Taehyung, Rose, and Jimin. You guys will be searching for clues downstairs and in the basement. We will be keeping touch with these walkie talkies, ok?" Namjoon oppa said to the group while they nodded.

"The second one will be Jisoo, Seokjin, Hoseok, and me. We will be at the entrance and front porch." He continued.

"And then the third one will be Lisa, Jungkook, and Yoongi. You guys will search upstairs and on the roof. Clear?"

"Clear!" We all said in unison as we found our group and go to the place we were assigned to by Namjoon oppa. Not gonna lie, he's a very good leader.

But still why do I have to be in the same group as Jungcock? i rolled my eyes looking at the two boys behind me trying to figure out the plan whilst I grab my skull shaped dagger and played with it. I sigh as I hear them still chattering behind me.

I turn towards them while walking backwards, "Thinking too much, could just lead you to failure." I said lazily. Jungcock walk towards me and chuckled at me.

"If you think that you're so right, why don't you do it yourself?" He said while folding his arms in a bossy way while I just glared at him. meanwhile, Yoongi oppa tried to calm the both of us down but I didn't pay one bit attention to him as I am so mad at Jungcock right now, he really is acting like a dick.

"Fine! I'll show you what I can do!" I yelled and grab my grabbling hook and launch it to the roof top resulting for my body to be carried of with it, and I instantly got to the roof.

I'll show him what I can do.

~•~
jungkσσk
~•~

"Who the heck does she think she is?!" I spoke aggressively to Yoongi hyung.

"You don't know who she is yet, Jungkook." He spoke calmly and I chuckled at that.

"Damn right I know who she is, a girl that doesn't have a sense of self consciousness." I rolled my eyes while playing with my gun. I heard him sigh and chuckled as well.

"I have done research on those girls and all of them.. to my surprised, is more powerful than we ever imagined. To tell you the truth, they are on the same level as us." I scoffed as he finished.

"Don't make me laugh hyung! Just forget it, I'm beginning to feel dizzy by thinking about them. Let's just get this done so I can have a warm shower." I yawned lazily.

We finally entered the house which looked drastic. The walls were black and full of dust. The furniture was still there and the water was still running on the sink. We got up to the rooms. I checked one room and Yoongi hyung checked the other room.

I turn on my flash light and moved it to the area that I found suspicious. I grab some papers that were spreading on the floor. I picked one that has a smudge of fresh blood stain on it. I covered my noise with my hands as I sniffed the liquid.

Human blood. I knew it.

EXO was obviously still in the move, however I didn't expect that they would do this. Killing monsters are brutal enough, but killing humans is already on another level. I furrowed my eyebrows and scratch my temples as I felt myself giving into my vampire form. Since I smelled the blood, of course I couldn't hold back, especially if this is human blood.

I got myself out of the room while panting loudly.

I have to hold my thing for human blood, seriously!

Yoongi hyung to my surprise was done investigating the other room and had collected a few items he thought was suspicious. I walked towards him while he just whistle a random melody.

"You done?" He asked, making the long face and look at me emotionless.

"Yeah, there weren't any items but I found a paper that had fresh human blood stain on it." He shifted his gaze and look at my shaking hand. He lock his eyes with me again with a sigh.

"You can't hold it, can you? Come on, the others are already done." He walk down the stairs, and I followed, trailing behind his back.

We approached the front door and met everyone there.

"What took you all so long?! Wait, where Lisa?!!" The brunette haired girl nag but quickly was replaced with a shock face.

'Shit.. we forgot about her..'

"She didn't want to go with us so, she did it her own way." I said rolling my eyes as I remembered why she left us. The girls calmed down then the girl came running to us.

"Hey guys! Sorry it took some time, but I found a paper at the rooftop and I think it is important." She handed the piece of paper to Namjoon hyung and his mouth instantly went wide.

"No way! Where did you find this?" He looked at the girl and she told every single detail which I didn't pay attention to.

"Okay guys, we'll end the night here. Good job!" 

They all walk away from the house. I was also about to walk when she spoke.

"Are you.. still mad at me...?" She gently asked, but of course because of my freezing heart, I continued my walk leaving her behind.

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

After I finish my search at the rooftop, I began to think of Jungkook and how angry he was. I mean, I can sense it in his tone of voice.

Lisa, you dumb bitch! You just let your mouth say whatever. I'm really stupid, I gotta apologize to him later.

After Namjoon oppa said that it's over, the others were leaving but I stayed at my spot. Glancing at Jungkook a little bit.

"Are you.. still mad at me...?" I asked trying my hardest to make a soft voice so he knows that I am sincere. He froze at his spot for seconds then walk away not even glancing at me. I lowered my head. Great, he's totally mad at me.

I walk slowly to the van and took my seat which is on the opposite side of Jungkook. I glanced at him slightly and he was staring at the window, with his hand supporting his head. His mouth was open slightly and somehow I knew he was thinking of something. But it wasn't about me..

"Lisa, why is your face so pale? Are you sick?!" Chaeyoungie said while resting her hand on my forehead and putting it on her forehead after. I chuckled at her act.

"I'm fine, no need to worry. I'm just tired, 'kay?" I smiled at her and she nodded. I was tired alright! Tired of making people angry.. maybe because I'm the Siren or the water fairy and my powers is to manipulate people with my mind and mouth. I can anger those who just got in my head,  in other words the one that makes my mind go crazy.

And yes.. Jungkook is making me crazy, but not that much that I have to stalk him to wherever he goes or spy on him through whatever he does. It's just I am crazy for him by heart, the more I want him, the more he hates me. That's my disgusting power.

Sirens can not be loved so easily.
-

I went out the van and headed to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of water and drunk it to clear my sore throat. Jennie came in too and grab a glass and poured some water to it as well.

"Ah!" She exhale while finish drinking it and putting the glass back. She looked at me after.

"Lis, why is that Jungkook boy wearing a sour face? He even faced me with that face of his, do you know anything?" She asked as her right brow went up. I faced with the 'Idk' look and went up to his room.

I opened the door and Jungkook wasn't there.

Gee, he is really that angry huh?

I opened my bag that was sat at the edge of the bed, and by the way our suitcase and bags are already here because the boys moved it here by themselves. I took out my phone and played with it. Then I felt the urge to just take a shower since I smell like shit right now, I'm sure Jungkook won't mind, besides I live here now.

I got my towel and extra clothes to change into and put it close to the bathroom door. I strip out of my clothes and fold it. I grab my towel and cover my front body while opening the bathroom door.

But then a second as I enter the bathroom, I could hear the water being turned on. But because I already entered it, there's no coming back. In front of me was Jungkook naked! Taking a shower in front of me. I was too shock that I even stared at him for a minute. But then his body turned around and he opened his eyes as we made eye contact. To remind you all, we are both naked but the towel covered me from the front, so if I let go of the towel, he will instantly see me full naked!

"a.. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" We both screamed in synch as I tried to open the bathroom door but instead, slipped on my towel that was already dangling on the floor. I closed my eyes as I prepared to feel the floor.

"Yah! Be careful!!"

He grab me just in time and we were drowned to each other's eyes as I examined his face. His hair was wet and a total mess as it got wet with the water, his jawline was perfect and pointy, his nose was sharp and was almost touching mine, and.. his eyes, were a mesmerizing sight. Those brown orbs was impossible to not look at.

I felt his hand wrapped around my back and his free hand supporting my neck. I felt how cold his hands are, this truly isn't normal and I know, because he's a pure vampire.

I woke up from my thoughts and realized we're both still naked! And yet we are so close to eachother. I blinked a couple of times and he realised his grip on me and coughed. We both stayed silent and as I glanced at him, his face was red and I could feel how hot my face is getting.

"A-are you still mad at me..?" I softly asked again he turned to me and put on a cold face but sigh.

"Are you really asking me that? You already know the answer." I was surprised.

"So you are really mad at me?" I yelled with a worry face.

"What? No, I already forgive you. " He said as he waved his hands. I was confused.

"But I thought, that the silent treatment you were giving me was a hint that you are mad at me.." I looked at the ground not daring to make eye contact with him. I felt his presence getting closer to me and I walked backwards until I hit the clear glass wall of the shower door.

"Do you really think I could be that dumb to be mad at a more dumber girl? Think again." I flinch as he touch my bare skin. His hand got to my wrist and I whimpered as I remember that I accidentally cut my self when I was at the rooftop. He stop at what he was doing and look at the wound that is covered in my blood.

"B-blood.." He stuttered. His eyes growing bigger.

"Jungkook..?" I was scared. What's wrong with him?

Then all of a sudden, he backed away from me, holding his head and closing his eyes in a discomfort way.

"Go away, Lisa!"

"W-what?"

"GO AWAY BEFORE I HURT YOU!!" He screamed. Even though he told me to leave, my body won't move an inch, instead I got closer to Jungkook.

"U-UGH, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!" I stood up and he grabbed my wrist and bite my wrist. I screech at the pain, it was painful than anything I could experience. I remembered at what I read at the library this afternoon,

When a vampire bites someone that isn't a vampire, and that someone is his/her mate, the vampire can instantly tell that the person is their mate. And the person will feel the heartbeat and thoughts of the vampire. The person can know what the vampire wants and needs.

It's true, I can feel Jungkook's heartbeat and it's unbelievable fast. He also keeps saying that he wants more.

He's thirsty, huh? Well I'll let him have as much as he want. I smiled to myself feeling that I am gonna be useful to someone.

Jungkook opened his eyes and they were bloodshot red but turned normal as he released his fangs from my wrist. He grab his hair and look at me who was seconds away of fainting. I look at his lips that is covered with drips of my blood. He licked them clean and I got up.

"N-no.. this, this.. Lisa! I'm so sorry!" He cried out.

"Jungkook it's okay, it is my job.. besides I am your mate, right?" He nodded quickly and sigh.

"But still.. I wasn't supposed to do that yet, you weren't ready. " He looked sadly at the carpet. But I held his hand, assuring him that it's fine. We both got dressed and go to bed.

~•~

~•~

For you,  Lizkook chapter (*^▽^*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
64.5K 3.7K 41
In which Jennie gets trapped in a fairytale where Taehyung is the prince. Will she get out? Or find herself falling in love in the process? ↱ Do...
166K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁...
22.6K 625 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...