What will it be?

By PrimKayeCaete

Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Please Read!!!

Chapter 7:

14.2K 414 64
By PrimKayeCaete

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

"How do you know that guy won't win Tharn over?"I asked,feeling a bit heated.

"Because if you think about it, he already has the advantage since P'Tharn likes him. They could have easily gone out together. But since nothing has happened,I'm guessing P'Tharn isn't serious about him or that guy is just a coward. P'Tharn deserves better than that"Ran explained.

My hands clenched into a fist, I really want to punch this guy. Techno grabbed my hand and tried to calm me down. I took a deep breath and just tried to let it go.

"We don't know the guy, so let's not think ahead of it. Maybe he'll make a move sooner or later"I said, trying to sound calm.

"I guess. But whoever that guy is, he better be prepared. Since I don't stop 'til I get what I want"Ran said confidently.

I was about to say something,when Tharn and his bandmates got on stage.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming. We are the Anonymous band,we hope you enjoy our performance"the vocalist made his introduction.

I looked to see where Tharn was,he was on drums. And God,he looks hot.

"P'Tharn looks so hot on the drums"Ran said,while looking starry-eyed at Tharn on stage.

I have to admit,he does really look cool. All the girls at the bar were screaming his name as well, I could only glare at them.

"P'Tharn is so popular"Ran said.

"Yeah you're hubby is so popular. But don't worry too much Ai'Type, he has his sights on you"No leaned in and whispered to me.

I smack him in the head,he winced in pain. This guys just loves to tease me, but I look at Tharn again and I smile knowing that he likes me.

They played the first 3 songs before Tharn stood up,got his guitar and went in front of the mic. He was going to sing the last song for the first set, they have 2 sets for tonight.

I listened closely to the song and the lyrics, I found myself frowning.

'Is he singing about me?'I thought to myself.

"Ai'Tharn's song sounds sad... but I guess I know why and who's it for"No continued to tease me, luckily Ran didn't hear anything since he was so distracted with Tharn singing.

"Such a sad song, but his voice is amazing. I'm totally in love"Ran said.

I turned to look at him, he was facing front and smiling. I look back at the stage, Tharn was singing and stealing glances at our table.

"Thank you for listening" Tharn said shyly.

"Oho!so modest Ai'Tharn!that's it for the first set, we are gonna take a short break! Be right back!"the main vocalist announced.

With that,they set down their instruments and walked towards our table. His bandmates sat across from us with P'Jeed, on our side was No,Me,Tharn and Ran.

"You were so cool P'Tharn, I finally heard you play and sing"Ran complimented.

Tharn smiled.

'Why are you smiling too much?!Isn't it only supposed to be for me!' I mentally screamed.

I bit my lip and stood up, earning a look from Noh and Tharn.

"Ai'Type, where are you going?"No asked.

"To take a shit"I said,as I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I get inside and made my way to the sink.I splashed my face with cold water and looked at myaelf in the mirror.

"What are you doing?! You-Are-Not-Jealous!"I told myself.

I wiped my face with the paper towel and fixed myself up. After doing so, I went back to the table, I saw that Tharn and Ran were missing. I sat back by No but was looking around.

"If you're looking for your hubby, Ran asked to talk to him privately outside"No whispered.

"N-not my hubby!And I don't care what he does with that guy"I whispered back.

"I forgot my dorm key in the bathroom, I'll be right back" I lied.

"Yeah sure Ai'Type"No grinned.

I made my way towards the side entrance, I spotted them talking in the corner. I am getting really good at hiding as I positioned myself close enough to hear what they were talking about.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"Tharn asked.

"Umm.. do you have a lover?"Ran asked.

I could see that Tharn was taken aback with the other's question.

"Uh..No,I don't. Why do you ask?"Tharn replied.

Hearing his reply made me frown, and then I remembered. We aren't lovers, just sex friends/casual lovers.

"I know we just met, but I like you P'Tharn"Ran confessed.

"Eh?why would you like me?" he asked,surprised by the confession.

"Because you are perfect"Ran answered.

"I am not,actually I am far from it"Tharn denied.

"But you are perfect to me... let me court you"Ran said.

"What?Do you know what you are saying N'Ran?"Tharn asked.

"Yes P', I am serious. Unless you already have someone you like"Ran said.

"I do actually..."Tharn began,which made my eyes widen.

"But it's all one-sided. A relationship is not possible with him"Tharn continued,as he smiled sadly.

"I see. Won't you give me a chance to court you?" Ran persisted.

"I don't know N'Ran, I don't want to hurt you"Tharn said.

"P', that's why it's called courting. It's possible but not a guaranteed yes. But I will try my best to make you fall for me"Ran said confidently, Tharn could only smile and shake his head.

"Confident aren't we?"Tharn teased.

"It may seem that way to you,but I was hella nervous... I've never felt like this before"Ran said.

"What do you mean?"Tharn asked.

"This is my first time courting someone, it's usually the other way around"he confessed.

"Haha. I must be special then" Tharn teased.

"You really are P', don't let anyone else make you feel otherwise"Ran said.

Ran smiled and held Tharn's hand.

"Uhn. Thanks N'Ran"Tharn flashed his sweet smile.

"So, I'll court you na?"Ran asked.

Tharn held his hand and nodded.

"No guarantees okay?"he said.

"I know P', just let me do what I need to"Ran replied.

"Umm..shouldn't we go back? Second set will start in a bit" Tharn suggested.

"Ok. Will you be singing again?"Ran asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see"Tharn said as he pulled Ran back with him inside.

I came out of my hiding place,feeling both pissed off and dejected. Does this mean he'll give him a chance? Doesn't he like me?

I head back inside,everyone was drinking away. I sat down between Tharn and No  as I started drinking myself.

"Oho. You guys disappeared, where did you go huh?huh?"one his bandmates wiggled his eyebrows,teasing them both.

"Nothing, just talked about something important"Tharn answered.

"Aww.. our little Ran has a crush"another teased.

"More than a crush actually. I like P'Tharn a lot"Ran announced.

"Haha Ai'Tharn! You should give him a chance. You guys actually look good together"P'Jeed said.

"We just met, so I'm not rushing things... we already had an agreement. Right Ran?" Tharn said.

"Yup! I'm gonna work hard and make him say yes!" Ran said energetically.

I just rolled my eyes,No just smirking.

"Looks like you have competetion Ai'Type. Better claim your man before it's too late"No whispered.

"Stop being stupid! Who cares about him. He's not my man. Period!End of story"I whispered back.

I grabbed a glass full of booze and chugged it down quickly.

"Oi Type,slow down!We have all night!"Tharn said.

"I want to drink!" I said.

"Hey guys, we're starting the 2nd set now"his friend said.

They all stood up and went up on stage again. P'Jeed sat beside Ran.

"I'm so proud of you my baby cousin. Ai'Tharn is a good guy, he's quite the catch" P'Jeed told him.

"I know P', I'm just even happy he'll consider what I asked of him" Ran smiled.

The second set was more on recent and slow love songs. Before we knew it, it was down to the last song. Thar. once again stood up and took over the mic.

"Now for our closing song of the night, may we invite P'Jeed to come on stage"he spoke.

P'Jeed stood up and made her way to the stage beside Tharn.

"This song is dedicated to my cousin, who is crushing sooo hard on someone right now. I wish you luck!"she said as she winks at Ran.

They sang the song perfectly, it's just the message and who they dedicated it to annoyed me. I turned to look at Ran once more,looking lovingly at Tharn. I bit my lip and drank more.

'Dream on Ran! He only wants me, like a brat like  you have a chance against me' I thought to myself.

*THARN POV*

"Thank you guys! That ends our set, please come next weekend to support our band"I announced.

Everyone cheered, we then start packing all our equipment. Once we are done, we head towards our table.
I look at Type, judging by the way he looked he had drank too much already.

"Ai'Type, are you okay? I don't want you falling off later"No said, nudging Type.

"I'm... *hic* fine.. are we leaving now?"Type asked No.

"No, I'll take him home" I offered.

"Okay Tharn,I'll leave him with you. Ai'Typr don't give him too much trouble. I'm going ahead.Thanks for inviting us out tonight"No said as he then left.

I sigh as I looked at this drunk guy in front of me.

"I can drop you guys off,if you want P'Tharn"Ran offered.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 24.2K 43
MPREG What happened when a confused guy has his first real kiss inside the club from a person he met for the first time? For him it was not just an o...
20.1K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
199K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...