MyStreet x Female Reader - Se...

By MokiDog14

This book is based on the episodes of Mystreet Season 1. Reminder: (Y/N) is a female character. (Y/N) moves t... More

Ep.1 - The New House
Ep.2 - Love Pizza
Ep.3 - The Cool Guys
Ep.4 - Frozen Outside
Ep.5 - A Present of Love
Ep.6 - Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Ep.7 - The Decoration Fight
Ep.8 - Mistletoe Wars Pt.1
Ep.9 - Mistletoe Wars Pt.2: The Kiss
Ep.10 - Tree of Friendship
Ep.11 - How The Zane Stole Christmas
Ep.12 - Snowed Inside!
Ep.13 - A New Years Kiss
Ep.14 - The New Guy
Ep.15 - Burnin' Love
Ep.16 - Maids for the Job
Ep.17 - The Shrine of Love
Ep.18 - The Neighborhood Play PT.1
Ep.19 - The Auditions - Neighborhood Play PT.2
Garroth, Laurance, (Y/N), and Aphmau in Pixel Painters! | Roleplay Minigames!
Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, (Y/N), and Aphmau in Pixel Painters! | Roleplay Minigames!
Ep.20 - The Kiss - Neighborhood Play PT.3
Zane, Garroth, (Y/N), and Aphmau in Pixel Painters | Roleplay Minigames!
Ep.21 - Aftermath
Zane, Aphmau, (Y/N), and Garroth's Friendship in Pixel Painters! | Minigames!
Ep.22 - Fan Fiction
The Guys House | Minecraft Prop Hunt
Ep.23 - Mr. & Mrs. Travis
Ep.24 - Secret Lovers - Valentine's Date PT.1
Ep.25 - DATE BEGINS! - Valentine's Date PT.2
Ep.26 - Valentine's Disaster - Valentine's Date PT.3
Ep.27 - The Ro'Meave Brothers
Ep.28 - The Girl's Contest
Ep.29 - Don't Tell Mom! | PT.1 Mom Ro'Meave
Ep.30 - Don't Tell Aaron | PT.2 Mom Ro'Meave
Ep.32 - Their Best Friends
Ep.33 - A-Con 2016 | MyStreet Season 1 Finale PT.1
Ep.34 - Cosplay and Chaos! | MyStreet Season 1 Finale PT.2
Ep.35 - Aaron and Aphmau | MyStreet Season 1 Finale PT.3

Ep.31 - Aphmau and (Y/N) in Love | PT.3 Mom Ro'Meave

697 15 63
By MokiDog14

~3rd POV~

The group arrives at Olive Garden, Zianna leading the way.

"Here we are! This is the restaurant where your father took me on our first date!" Zianna said, smiling dreamily.

"Mom! Did you REALLY have to bring us here!?" Zane shouted. He glanced at (Y/N) to see her and Aphmau with their faces pressed up against the window staring at the waiter as he walks by with a basket of bread sticks.

"Oh ZuZu, it's symbolic. Coming to this restaurant is good fortune for any couple." Zianna stated happily.

Garroth sighed. "Mom, it's just a superstition you made up." He said.

"Mom believes every couple who has a date here ends up getting married." Vylad commented, making Zianna pout.

"What? It's true! Every couple I've ever known who's come on a date here ended up getting married!" Zianna yelled defensivelly. "Now Zane and Vylad, why don't you two, Aphmau, and (Y/N) kiss?"

"WHAT?!" Everybody all shouted.

"MOM, STOP BEING WEIRD! I'm not going to kiss (Y/N) in front of you!" Zane yelled.

"You can say that again." Vylad said.

"Aw, but I want to be here for your first kiss! Wait... have you two kissed?" Zianna said, looking at Aphmau and Vylad.

Aphmau and Vylad both shook their heads.

"Well, now's the perfect opportunity!" Zianna yelled.

"Mom, I think you need to calm down. Zane will kiss (Y/N) when he's ready." Garroth said through gritted teeth. "Also, Vylad will kiss Aphmau when he's ready as well."

"Exactly!" Zane said while Vylad nodded in agreement.

"He will, huh?" Aaron questioned, a tint of jealously in his eyes.

"Uh, I mean... we are their boyfriends, aren't we?" Vylad said, placing an arm around Aphmau's shoulder.

"We're just not ready." Zane said.

"Good." Aaron said.

"...yet." Zane added, laughing evilly at the end as he could sense Aaron's jealously.

Aaron growled in annoyance.

"What did you say, ZuZu? You know no one can hear you when you mutter behind that mask." Zianna said.

"Mummy, shouldn't you reserve a table?" Garroth asked, trying to distract her.

"Oh right! I almost forgot! I'll be right back!" Zianna said, running into Olive Garden to make the reservation.

"What was that about?" Aaron asked, staring at Zane.

"Whatever do you mean?" Zane asked innocently, smirking in amusement yet again.

"Alright. Guys, we need to get our heads together. All we have to do is get past this date and then you guys never have to do this again." Vylad said, trying to break the tension.

"I... I don't know if I can do this anymore." Aphmau said nervously.

"Me either. I feel terrible lying to Zianna!" (Y/N) said.

"Aphmau and (Y/N), just try to hang in there. You've come this far." Vylad said.

"We know, we know, but... Aphmau and I are having such a hard time doing this." (Y/N) said.

"Hmm..." Vylad holds his chin in thought. He suddenly snapped his fingers. "Zane, do you still have that potion you showed me?" He asked.

"W-What?! I have no idea what you're talking about!" Zane yelled.

Garroth raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Show it to me." Vylad said sternly.

"Tsk, fine. Here it is." Zane rolled his eyes and pulls out a potion bottle out of his jacket.

"It's a love potion." Vylad said.

"WHAT?!" Aphmau and (Y/N) yelled, turning towards Zane.

"It's not what it seems like!" Zane shouted.

Aaron growled. "You better not have had any intention on using that on (Y/N) or Aphmau." He said.

"No! I had taken this from Michi a while back. I never had any intent to use it." Zane said.

"I asked Zane to bring it on this date. Before we left to the mall, he was thinking he wasn't going to be able to go through with this. If things turned south for him, I was going to give him just a little bit of this love potion, but he hasn't had any trouble doing this it seems. However, if you are Aphmau and (Y/N)..." Vylad said, trailing off at the end.

"N-No! Aphmau and I are not taking a love potion! Throw that thing away! Love potions are dangerous!" (Y/N) yelled.

Zane nodded. "Right! I told you this was a bad idea, Vylad." He said.

"It was just a backup plan! I would never make someone take it without knowing." Vylad said.

Aphmau sighed, but smiled at Vylad. "I trust you, Vylad. I know you wouldn't do anything I wouldn't like." She said.

"Me too. But after seeing what Lucinda has been through with love potions, just having them around is a bad idea in general." (Y/N) said.

Zianna came back, a smile on her face. "Alright, I got us a table. Let's go!" She said, leading the way once again.

"Coming Mummy!" Garroth said, following her inside.

"Psst, (Y/N), Zane... don't forgot to hold hands!" Vylad whispered.

Zane and (Y/N) look at each other.

"Just a little longer, (Y/N), I promise. Mom just has to believe we're a couple for a few more hours." Zane said.

(Y/N) nodded. "Right. I... I think I need to go to the bathroom when we get settled down." She said.

"Anything, (Y/N). I'll take care of you." Zane said, throwing the potion into the bushes and follows behind (Y/N) as they walked in.

"I... I think I also need to go to the bathroom as well." Aphmau said.

"Alright then." Vylad said, intertwining his hand with Aphmau's and follows behind.

Aaron growled and follows behind.

Once everybody was inside, Michi suddenly appears out of nowhere and picks up the potion that Zane had thrown into the bushes. She smirks and laughs as she held the love potion in her hand. "A love potion, eh? What an IDIOT for tossing it in the bushes. But, this might just be my ticket to getting Aaron to forget about Aphmau, since she'll be in love with someone else. Hahahahaha! Nya~" She shouted.

~Inside Olive Garden | In the Women's Restroom~

Aphmau and (Y/N) stand in the bathroom as they each stood in front of a sink looking into the mirrors.

"I'm feeling so queasy about this. We might have been able to do this before, but now that Aaron's here, I just feel so uncomfortable. What are we gonna do, (Y/N)?" Aphmau said to herself.

Aphmau and (Y/N) hear a toliet flush as the bathroom stall door opened.

"What trouble did you two get yourselves into now?" A voice asked.

Aphmau and (Y/N) turn around and jumped in surprised to see Katelyn standing there.

"KATELYN! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Uh... the bathroom stall over there? Chill out, you seem like you're on edge." Katelyn said, staring at Aphmau and (Y/N) confused.

"We are!" Aphmau cried out.

"So tell me." Katelyn said, wanting to know why Aphmau and (Y/N) were freaking out.

"Katelyn... Garroth, Vylad, and Zane are lying to their mother. She thinks that Zane and I are boyfriend and girlfriend, when we're not. She also thinks that Vylad and Aphmau are boyfriend and girlfriend, which they're not. However, we've been pretending all day that we are and things just got one thousand times more uncomfortable since she invited Aaron to dinner, but-" (Y/N) cut herself off when she wondered why Katelyn was at Olive Garden. "Wait a minute... why are you here?" She asked.

"Nicole and I are here for dinner as well. This is our favorite restaurant to come to." Katelyn explained.

"(Y/N) and I don't know what to do, Katelyn. We think we're just gonna break and tell the truth." Aphmau said.

"Kinda late for that. Just man up and finish the date." Katelyn said, shocking both girls.

"Huh? Wait... how can you say that, Katelyn? Aren't you supposed to be the voice of reason here?" (Y/N) said.

"We all do stupid things. We're human." Katelyn said, making Aphmau and (Y/N) smile at her.

"Katelyn-" Aphmau was cut off by Katelyn.

"Plus, things are a little boring in the restaurant tonight. We're sitting off to the side of you guys, so the show will be fun to watch." Katelyn added.

"WE KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH! This is just another one of your Netflix shows to you!" Aphmau and (Y/N) yelled madly while Katelyn laughed.

"Calm down. I'll come save you if you need help. Now go on and finish what your started." Katelyn said.

(Y/N) smiled. "Thanks Katelyn. That kind of makes me and Aphmau feel better... I think." She said.

"Anyway, wish us luck." Aphmau said nervously.

"You'll need it." Katelyn said, opening the bathroom door and walks out.

Aphmau and (Y/N) walked out of the bathroom as well and walked over to the table where Aaron, Garroth, Vylad, Zane, and Zianna were sitting at.

(Y/N) took her seat next to Zane on one side of the table, Aphmau sat down next to Vylad across from (Y/N) and Zane, Aaron and Garroth sat next to each other at the end of the table, and Zianna sat at the other end of the table.

"So girls, tell me... what do you love about ZuZu and Little Pea?" Zianna said as soon as Aphmau and (Y/N) sat down.

"Mom!" Zane and Vylad yelled in sync.

"Wait... what do you mean exactly?" (Y/N) asked, trying to smile politely.

"Why are you holding back from such a man? ZuZu is more than ready for a baby." Zianna said.

"GYAH!" Zane and (Y/N) yelled out worriedly.

"Mom, are you kidding me? Zane could barely take care of a hamster." Garroth said while giggling, making Vylad do the same.

"He'd probably be afraid of a baby!" Vylad yelled out and bursted out laughing as Garroth joined in.

"What if the baby WAS a hamster?" Garroth asked through laughter.

"So I suppose you're ready for a baby then, Vylad?" Zianna asked, making Vylad go silent as he blushed.

Aphmau giggled slightly. "He'd probably scare the baby. Unlike me where I'd give it all my love and care." She said.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU'D HAVE LITTLE PEA'S BABIES!?" Zianna asked, getting excited.

"N-No, that's not what I..." Aphmau stuttered out, but (Y/N) interrupted her.

"Excuse me!? But my babies would NOT be hamsters!" (Y/N) said.

"SO YOU WOULD HAVE ZUZU'S HAMSTER BABIES!?" Zianna shouted, her smile getting bigger.

"What? No, that's not what I meant!" (Y/N) said.

Aaron sighed. "Pardon me. I'm gonna head to the bathroom." He said, getting up out of his chair and walks to the men's bathroom.

"Babies are so adorable! They have puffy little cheeks like hamsters!" Zianna said.

Aphmau groaned. "Ugh, I need some water. Where's our waiter?" She said.

"Right here." Michi comes up to them wearing the waiter's outfit and a moustache on her face, showing that it's CLEARLY Michi. The group is somehow fooled by this. "Sorry for the wait." She said, her voice cracking as she tries to sound like a man. She takes a drink and spills it on Garroth. "Oh, sorry about that!" She said.

Garroth rolled his eyes. "It's okay. I'm going to go dry this off. Be right back." He said, walking off to the men's bathroom.

"Excuse me? Can I get some water?" Aphmau asked politely.

"Me too." (Y/N) said, putting her hand up.

"Oh yes! Here, I have another one. These are especially for you two darlings!" Michi said, handing Aphmau and (Y/N) each a cup full of the love potion.

"Thank you very much." Aphmau and (Y/N) said.

Zane leaned over to (Y/N). "Are you sure you want to continue this?" He whispered.

"I'm sure. Aphmau and I just... need to get into character. We just need some water to cool down or something." (Y/N) said.

Aphmau and (Y/N) started to gulp down the liquids from the bottles that Michi gave them.

"Geez, what was in that water?" (Y/N) said as her head started to hurt and her vision got a bit blurry as she looked down.

"I feel funny." Aphmau said as she also went through it.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Zane asked, seeing (Y/N)'s state.

(Y/N) regained herself and looked up at Zane. "I'm fine. As long as you're here Zane, I'm always alright." She said, a blush tinting her cheeks as her eyes were filled with love.

"W-What?" Zane asked, a bit confused of why (Y/N) was acting weird.

"You look very handsome today, Zane." (Y/N) gushed, staring at Zane.

"What's going on?" Zane asked with confusion.

"Aphmau, you look a bit weird." Vylad said, a bit worried for Aphmau.

Aphmau looked up at Vylad with love-filled eyes. "What do you mean, Vylad? I always look like this." She said seductively as she hugged Vylad's arm.

~Meanwhile, in the Men's Restroom~

Aaron stares at himself in the mirror. "This is crazy. Why am I just watching them? I have half a mind to kiss her right in front of-" His rant was cut of by Garroth walking in.

"Aaron, are you okay? You've been acting kind of off." Garroth said.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Aaron said.

Garroth shuts the door.

"It just... bothers me that they're in this situation." Aaron added.

"It does?" Garroth thinks for a moment. "Hey, you know we should work together to get them out of this mess." He stated.

"How?" Aaron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Easy. We'll ask them questions they can't answer. Eventually Zane and Vylad are bound to cave in and tell mummy the truth." Garroth said.

Aaron sighed. "I appreciate you trying to help them. However, I can't do that. I'm just gonna head back to the table." He said.

"All right. But it's only going to get worse if we don't work together to do something." Garroth said.

"Just... a little bit longer." Aaron said, opening the restroom door and walks out.

Garroth follows behind Aaron, heading back to the table.

~Back at the table with Zianna, Vylad, Aphmau, Zane, and (Y/N)~

Aaron and Garroth sat back down in their chairs.

"So, do you have any nicknames for ZuZu and Little Pea?" Zianna asked.

(Y/N) giggled as she sat dangerously close to Zane. "Oh absolutely! I call him my Cupcake!" She said.

"You do?" Zane asked in disbelief.

"Mhmm. Only because you're so sweet." (Y/N) said seductively.

"(Y-Y/N)." Zane muttered in confusion.

"Zane and I love to bake cupcakes together. I love when he gets the frosting on his handsome face." (Y/N) stated.

"I like to call Vylad cutie, because he's so adorable when he blushes when I say it, right cutie?" Aphmau asked, giggling as Vylad blushed.

"Awww, how adorable!" Zianna gushed.

"What's going on?" Aaron asked, confused on what was going on.

"Aphmau and (Y/N) were just telling me how much they love Zane and Vylad. Oh, I'm so happy you're being open with me girlfriends!" Zianna said happily.

"So... Aphmau, how long have you been in love with Vylad?" Garroth asked her.

"Ever since he came back into town! I realized right then and there that I loved him and my heart leaped with joy when he asked me out!" Aphmau yelled.

Aaron was shocked by what Aphmau said.

"Ooooooh, and what about you, (Y/N)?" Zianna asked, her eyes sparkling.

"She's not going to answer-" Aaron was cut off by (Y/N).

"Ever since we kissed under the mistletoe at Christmas." (Y/N) said.

"What?" Aaron asked in disbelief.

"Must've been awkward since it's just a tradition." Garroth said.

"Are you kidding me, Garroth? I've always wanted to kiss Zane! Especially on the lips, they've always looked so soft. Oh, I'm blushing!" (Y/N) stated as she giggled.

"Same here sis! I don't know how I've managed to hold back for so long." Aphmau said, intently staring down at Vylad's lips.

"Aphmau. (Y/N)." Aaron said.

"What the...?" Garroth said.

"Well... that escalated quickly." Vylad said.

"(Y/N), what's gotten into you? I didn't want it like this." Zane said, mumbling the last part as he was talking about the act.

"Aphmau, you are right! Zane, we should kiss right now! I'm SO tired of holding back!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Me too! I can't take it anymore!" Aphmau yelled as well.

"Let me get my camera! Hold on!" Zianna yelled, pulling out her phone.

"This can't be happening." Garroth said in disbelief.

"Aphmau! (Y/N)!" Aaron shouted.

"Once we kiss Zane, we can get married!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Make it a double wedding!" Aphmau yelled.

"(Y/N)." Zane said.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! Hold on, I've got a priest on speed dial for just such an occasion!" Zianna said with her phone out and ready.

"(Y/N), you can't be serious about this." Zane said.

"I've always been serious about you." (Y/N) whispered as she started to lean in.

"Aphmau, are you sure about this?" Vylad asked.

"As serious as I ever could be." Aphmau said, grabbing onto Vylad's scarf and started to lean in.

"Aphmau! (Y/N)" Garroth and Aaron shouted.

The hearts that were in Aphmau and (Y/N)'s eyes vanished and they suddenly shift back to normal. They both blink a couple of times and noticed how close they were to Zane and Vylad. "Huh? What's going on? Where are we?" They both asked, jumping back into their seats.

"Huh?" Zane and Vylad asked with confusion.

"What were we doing?" Aphmau asked.

"You don't remember..." Vylad then noticed something on Aphmau and (Y/N). "...the love potion residue."

Vylad and Zane both looked at each other and realized what happened. "That makes sense! WAITER, COME HERE!" They yelled.

Michi walks over to the table in the same outfit, but the moustache that she had been wearing had fallen off. "Oh hello, how can I-" She was cut off by Zane.

"I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!" Zane shouted.

"What do you- MY MOUSTACHE! WHERE DID IT GO!?" Michi said, returning to her usual squeaky voice as she looked for her moustache.

"You laced their drinks with that love potion, didn't you!?" Zane yelled in anger.

Michi laughed nervously. "Uh, whoops. Michi poof!" She yelled, a bright light surrounding her as she disappeared into thin air.

Aphmau looked at the three Ro'Meave brothers. "If none of you are going to tell your mother, than I will! Zianna, Aphmau and (Y/N) are-" He was cut off by (Y/N).

"Zianna, Aphmau and I-" (Y/N) was cut off by Katelyn and Nicole walking up.

"(Y/N), stop." Katelyn said.

(Y/N) looked at Katelyn confused. "Huh?"

"Let me tell her." Katelyn looked at Zianna. "Zianna... Aphmau, (Y/N), and your sons have been lying to you this whole time." She said.

"What? Is this true? How could you?" Zianna asked, looking at her sons in shock.

"They did it for a good reason. Aphmau and (Y/N) have someone else they love." Katelyn continued.

"Wait, wait, wait- Katelyn, y-you know?" (Y/N) asked.

"I've always known and we can't hide it anymore. Zianna... (Y/N) is my girlfriend." Katelyn confessed.

"And Aphmau is my girlfriend." Nicole confessed as well.

"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled in disbelief.

"They've been afraid to tell anyone. Zane and Vylad were just covering for them." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn... why are you..." (Y/N) hissed at her through gritted teeth, but was interrupted.

"Aphmau and (Y/N), you shouldn't have to hide this from anyone. You should be proud of who you are and who you love. Oh ZuZu and Little Pea, you're such good friends to help them!" Zianna said.

"Oh my Irene and Bella, this just keeps getting worse!" (Y/N) complained under her breath.

"KATELYN, NICOLE, TELL OUR MOM THE TRUTH!" Zane shouted.

"We're trying to help you guys out here!" Katelyn and Nicole whispered.

"Oh, t-that's right! That's totally why... the reason. I mean, I live in their house so I can confirm this." Vylad stated.

"Oh my Irene and Bella, this just keeps getting worse." Aphmau said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"This is too sweet. You're all such wonderful friends. Katelyn, (Y/N), Nicole, Aphmau, you four should kiss." Zianna said.

"What!?" Aphmau and (Y/N) yelled, not expecting this.

"Well, if you insist." Katelyn said, walking over to (Y/N) smirking.

"Pucker up gorgerous~" Nicole said, getting close to Aphmau.

"Katelyn, we talked about this! That's it! I'm tired of lying! Zianna, I need to tell you the truth, the real truth. Aphmau and I AREN'T dating Zane and Vylad. We aren't dating anyone!" (Y/N) said.

"What?" Zianna asked, her eyes going wide.

"Your boys only wanted to make you happy. They knew how distraught you'd get if you thought Zane was lonely, but in reality he's not lonely. Even though we aren't a thing, he's one of my best friends as well as Aphmau's and we won't let him be unhappy... even if he wanted to." (Y/N) explained.

"Yeah. He's a really good friend to us." Aphmau said with a nod.

"Aphmau... (Y/N)... thank you." Zane said, smiling.

"Oh, I'm going to tear up! You are such wonderful friends. And my boys..." Zianna said, looking at her two other sons.

"Y-yes mommy?" Garroth and Vylad said nervously.

"You didn't have to go through all this trouble to make me happy. I would've been heartbroken but... I would've gotten over it. Knowing that my boys care enough about me to go through this... it makes me happy. But never do it again." Zianna said sternly but smiled.

"Yes... please!" Aphmau and (Y/N) said.

"Now, let's all just put this behind us and start over. Let me treat you all to dinner!" Zianna said.

Above the group, Michi looks down on them from a ceiling beam. "Ugh, I swear one day Aaron will be mine! Huh? GYAH!" The roof above Michi suddenly collapses and she hits the floor.

Travis dropped down and was panting. "I came as fast as I could. DID SOMEONE SAY (Y/N) AND KATELYN WERE GOING TO KISS!?" He shouted happily.

"Close, but it didn't happen." Vylad answered.

"Aww man. That's my OTP right there!" Travis complained, stepping over the unconscious Michi in disappointment.

--------------------------------

Word Count: 3649 words 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 21
Y/n is moving to Mystreet. She doesn't know anyone there, so is preparing for new friends (hopefully!). Then she meets a certain Blue haired guy and...
1.6M 39.9K 50
|~•|Ranked #1 Top hottest Mystreet Fanfic|•~| [Completed] Your New On Mystreet and You meet some very interesting Friends and Go on great adventures...
115K 2K 37
You move into MyStreet With Your bigger brother Dante, you moved next door and then you find out that Dante has some friends. You meet Laurence,Garro...
6.2K 85 22
First book about my Mystreet bae!!! Go support Aphmau on YouTube!!! She created all of these characters and she is da baws!! Bai!!! ^~^