Queen Pin

Von Aphroditebooks

"Queen is coming home, y'all know what that mean." Amina Lawren Andrews AKA Queen is coming home after servi... Mehr

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V

VI

191 6 1
Von Aphroditebooks

Two months later...

*Ding Ding* My iPhone chimes while laying on the bedside table. I was just getting out of the shower and applying Which Hazel with a cotton oval.

I know it's Tyrese letting me know he's heading over...

We have formed an amazing friendship...
Maybe something a little more but we haven't labeled anything. I'm curious, but I'm not rushing, I'm gonna ride this wave.

I've been spending time with him for the last two months, and getting to know myself more. I've met his beautiful sisters quite a few times now, about four. More than I have seen any of my family, outside of my mother, father, and brother. I've seen his place countless of times and he's seen mine. We've slept, ate, fucked, and told stories in both of our beds... I've never met a guy like him. Granted, I never had the time...

I walk over to the other side of the king sized bed and open my top drawer to retrieve underwear. Black boy short style panties and a bra, a grey training bra to be exact.

After applying lotion, I walk out to the kitchen, still only in my underwear.

I retrieve the items out of the fridge to make my smoothie. Strawberry, spinach, yogurt, almond milk, and of course, ice. While the blender is going, I didn't exactly notice the front door opening...

If I did I would've had a moment more to process what was about to hit me.

But of course, I didn't.

As the blender was still going I reached up and retrieved a cup. Finally pouring and taking a sip, I close my eyes enjoying the bursting flavor.
Before going back into my room I finally notice the beautiful man standing there all along...
After dropping my smoothie all over the floor..
"That's unfortunate."
His voice shook me to the core. The voice that lured me into this life and led me exactly where I'm standing now.

The words stuck in the deep pits of my stomach. I felt myself turning into who I was all those years ago...

That little girl who didn't know who she was, only who he was expecting her to be.

After moments of silence he speaks again.

"You didn't age a fuckin day, you know that?" Looking at me as though he is seeing through the very little clothes that I already have on, leaving me shook...

I had planned for this moment to come. Many, many years I imagined countless scenarios. Me spitting in his face, me shooting him in his face, and even the one that left him fucking me good, leaving my legs twitching and my eyes crying- So amazingly good... Never did I once think HE would be the one looking for me.

Looking at me like he's a predator and I'm the prey. I'm the last meal, the first drink of water in a hot ass desert, the side bitch.

"Fix your face baby." Ricky Says before walking to me. Each step he took closer to me, I felt my being relax. Little by little.

Not because I missed him, but because I knew exactly who he was. The closer he got, the more I realized he was the same Nigga he always been. I knew him more than he knew himself.

Step by step the same Richard Olivarez came into view.

Baby? Is this nigga crazy? I spent how many years in the pin and I'm his fucking baby? He's crazy.

Looking me in my eyes, Ricky places his large hand on the small of my back, sending shocks up my spine.
His language portrayed lust, but obviously he forgot I knew him... Even more than he knew himself.

His beautiful eyes always spoke to me, even when his snake of a mouth lied straight to my face, his eyes always told the truth...

I might not have always listened to them, but they always stayed true.

He leans in to whisper in my ear but before he could say anything, MINA got the first word.

"Nigga I might just kill you." Ricky pauses dead in his tracks. I could feel the warm air from his nostrils that fell on my neck, suddenly stop as I spoke.

"Back the fuck up, I need my personal space." I pushed his chest with my left hand only moving him to wherever he allowed. He's a big guy, he moved out of respect bccause that really didn't shift him.

Speechless. He takes a step back and realize that even though he thought he may have known me, he doesn't.

I grew into my womanhood behind bars. I don't even remember who I was before prison, I just know she was weak and blindly in love with a man who couldn't possibly care about her. Prison gave me new experiences, new ideas, and new ways to let my feminine energy roar. I've met some of the best women I've ever met, while incarcerated. Some of the biggest lessons I have learned, were in prison. Prison made me woman...

He was the nigga he was years before and now obviously, years after we met. That was my advantage.

Beginning to pick up the mess that was created, I didn't pay the man in my kitchen any attention. For a second I forgot he was there...

"You know I like that shit."

"Yea well my man like it too."

I heard him suck his teeth. "Too bad you're taken."

As I stand up, almost as if I conjured him; Tyrese walked through my front door.

"Hey baby." Not yet noticing the man standing five feet to my left. He shut the door and finally noticed him, also noticing me in my underwear; He stayed silent.

While placing the bags of plate lunches he brought from my uncles spot around the way to feed us both, he glanced at me.

"I'm interrupting something?" Tyrese looks at me sternly then turn his head to Ricky. looking him up and down, then straight in his eyes.

"Nah you not, I was just leav-"

"I was speaking to my woman."
Tyrese cuts him off, I immediately fall into a light chuckle.

"No you aren't, he definitely is though." I reply after placing the broken mess in the trash.

"Then you gone have to leave player." Tyrese let his southern accent roar through his low growl. Slowly stepping towards Ricky.

Ricky looks me up and down, emphasizing his attention on my body. Proceeds to lick his pretty brown lips, laughing as he walk toward my front door.

After opening the door he looks at Tyrese, smirks and address me... "Nice seeing you again Queen." As quickly as he finishes speaking; He walks out of the door.

Tyrese turn to me. "What the fuck is this?" He says as he slaps and grabs my ass angrily. I must add very sexily, but he's pissed.

"Where the fuck your clothes at? Who's that nigga?" He says a little louder. "You just finna disrespect me like that? Knowing I'm on the way? Where your fucking clothes man."

"Somebody from my past, I didn't even know he was in here."

"What the fuck you mean you ain't know he was in here? He standing right in front of your naked ass man, I'm dumb?!" Tyrese growls to me. Clearly feeling some type of way. I've never seen him so out of character. His chest is lifting highly with every word, it's turning me on.

"Calm down, it's not like that. I just clearly have some shit I need to take care of." I begin to rub his chest. As soon as I finish speaking, Tyrese pauses, kind of scaring me.

"You wanna muhfuckin' elaborate? You ain't got no clothes on. The nigga standing in yo' house looking at you like he wanna fuck you! You fucked him? Huh? You giving my pussy up?" Tyrese roughly pulls me closer while squeezing and holding a handful of my ass.

"No, please just calm down, let me explain." I grab him closer and lead him to my bedroom so I can finish get dressed while I explain... Everything.

From the day I met Ricky, to the day I went to prison, up to the day I met Tyrese in the mall; I explained everything.

He was surprised at the amount of time it took for me to meet him.

"As though it was fate..."

He stated specifically. He was worryingly asking me about Ricky and his little stunt at my home. He demanded that he stays with me till he knows me and my family is safe. Which I feel is totally unnecessary, I definitely will pay him a visit soon. This isn't going unattended.

"I'm not trying to invade your space. I don't handle shit like this lightly, you just going to have to deal with it, I'll sleep on this big ass couch."  Tyrese informs me while pulling our to-go plates of food out of the 'Thank You' bag they came tightly tied into.

"Now you know that's not happening." I say as I walk over to him. Wrapping my arms around his abdomen.

"You can stay in the guest room." I say as I place a quick peck on his cheek and begin to laugh.

"Oh so now you got jokes?"

"A few..." I laugh as I make my way to the couch and turn on the TV to continue watching the show we started together.

The Next Morning...

The smell of breakfast and a blunt woke me up today. A sexy man handing me both of those things were definitely a bonus. Tyrese put me to sleep last night. After, I slept soundly to the sound of his breathing and the feeling of his heart beat on my cheek.

"Aye, You good?" Tyrese ask as he knocks on the bathroom door. "Yea I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I say as I'm drying myself off from my shower.

"I'm asking cause I'm about to head out. I have a couple things to take care of but I'll text you."

As soon as he finished his sentence I dropped my towel and headed for the door, naked.

I open up the door to Tyrese looking down at his phone, which immediately makes his eyes go straight to my freshly shaved woman hood.

"You don't have a minute to spare?" I ask while walking past him, teasing him.

I can feel his eyes investigating me. "Now you know what you doing." Tyrese smirks and bite his lip.

I sit on the end of the bed after grabbing my lotion. "I'm not doing anything." I reply.

I then decide to do the unexpected and give him something I know he couldn't resist; a show.

I ground my left foot on the bed and look into his eyes. I begin to pleasure myself to the sight of the beautiful man looking at me as though he was starving, and I was the only one who could feed him.

"You really gonna do this to me?" Tyrese ask while placing his phone on the bed side table. He then walks in front of me, to get a better view.

He leans on the dresser after taking off his jacket and continues to watch me. Eyes never leaving the sight of my fingers pushing me closer to orgasm; which makes me wetter and hornier.

I close my eyes, pretend that's he's not in front of me and instead imagine that he's inside of me.

I involuntarily let a few moans slip as I caress my pearl.

He couldn't handle the pressure of watching me about to burst all over my freshly washed sheets alone. He lifted my legs aggressively and begin to eat, as though I'm finally giving him the meal he's been wanting.

My hips move to the rhythm of his tongue  making me grab his head, loving every part of this moment.

"You better cum for me, you hear me?" Tyrese states in a low growl, making me want to fall into him.

"Yes daddy, fuck I'll cum for you daddy." I say loudly and out of breath as my pearl sits between his tongue and his lips.

"Mhmmm cum for me then mama." Tyrese says almost never letting go of my second set of lips.
As though it was on cue, my body succumbed to the tongue and soft lips of Tyrese Mikel Gannis, leaving me almost crying at the max pleasure. I never want this moment to end. Nothing matters at this moment, not even him. My body is clenching and releasing over and over again, until the big one comes, leaving his face and shirt soaked with my juices.

None of which bothers him because he keeps going, until my body clams up quickly and involuntarily leaving him no room to breathe.

I can't even try to loosen my legs' grip around his face. I'm locked up and experiencing sexual bliss. I let out one last groan filled moan, indicating that all of this is over as my body finally released his head.

"Goddamn what the hell was that? You good?" Tyrese says as he hurry and retrieve a gasp of air, giggling at me.

I lay on the bed, squeezing my hands between my thighs as little moans pushing through my body escape my closed lips.

"I don't- I don't know. Fuck." Is all I can manage to say through my heavy breathing and falling euphoria.

I lay there; limp, as Tyrese rushes to the bathroom to clean up the mess I made on his outfit he was about to wear for the day.

" I can't bring you a towel to clean that up, too big of a mess you made on me. Might as well come jump in the shower again ma." Tyrese says while taking off his wet shirt.

"I'm sorry, I need a nap." I say after ignoring him while my body began to go back to normal.

Tyrese chuckles and walk over to me, where I'm still lying in a fetal position. He bends down and kisses my exposed neck area.
"Now I hope you don't think this is over. When I get back, this shit is mine." Tyrese says while squeezing and caressing on my exposed ass cheek.

"Mhm yes daddy." I agree, as he lifts me up to give him one last kiss, before heading to the shower for a second time today.

"I'll text you. Let me know if you need something." Tyrese is soon out of my bedroom, and shortly after; The front door... Onto the streets of Lafayette, Louisiana.

****
Already working on another part😏 Enjoy during this crazy time in the world!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

115K 3K 43
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
31.9K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
246K 38.1K 98
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
55.8K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...