He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

By Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... More

1-Prologue
2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
11-Hiccup's Perspective
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
18-Its A Start Again
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
22-Can I Keep You
23-Enough is Enough
24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You
26-Our Lives Together

25-The Enemy that Blinds Me

218 5 0
By Serpent267

~BERK HIGH~

Astrid and the girls arrived at Berk High knowing that Ethan is inside waiting for her.

"Door is open"Heather pointed out, while they put their bikes on the front lawn.

"Stay cautious girls"Astrid said, as she enter the school first.

Ethan is inside and it was time for her to face it. As she walks inside the school it was quiet but unexpectedly she saw candles lit on the floor as it was a trail of it which leads up to the cafeteria. She was also staring at the art painting of wha reappears to be a Viking warrior, she notice the eye appears to be missing but ignored it.

"Where do you think he's at?"Heather uses her flashlight.

"He can be anywhere"Andrea whispers.

"Let's split up"Astrid suggests"I'll check this main floor, you girls check upstairs together".

"No, we ain't splitting up"Andrea rejects"you know he's capable of hurting you".

"How you go with Astrid, I'm sure me & Ruffnut will be okay"Heather says, confidently.

"Okay"Astrid agrees"c'mon let's go".

"Stay safe girls"Ruffnut whispers.

As we split up

"Stay focus Astrid, I'm fearless. I won't let him scare me"She said to herself, continuing following the path and finally lead inside the cafeteria and being cautious whether this was a trap.

"Astrid, you okay?"Andrea interrupted Astrid's thoughts as she glance down on the floor while walking.

"I don't know, Ethan has to pay for hurting Hiccup, I cannot let that slide"Astrid reassured her.

"But your past, are you up for it".

Astrid then spot the cafeteria doors open.

Astrid looks to her right as entering the cafeteria as she sees the doors open which appear to be suspicious as she walk in slowly and following the trail. Eventually Astrid then saw Ethan standing in the middle of the football field, wide open.

"Stay behind me"Astrid whispers to Andrea as both walk in slowly to the football field.

Astrid held in her breath and continue walking towards him and stop, as she looked surprised that no security wasn't around.

"Ethan!!"Astrid hissed, clenching her fists.

"I've never seen you so angry, so furious, so hurt"Ethan pulls on his side the same bag that Astrid"so lost. Welcome my dear Sister!".

Astrid glares at him"you've crossed the line Ethan!! Hurting my boyfriend like that!! Burning his home!! You nearly killed him!!".

"Oh those are such powerful words to accuse me of something which I mistakenly have done"He laughs"but then again, I do admire your bravery ".

"You bastard!! I left because of you"Astrid voice shattered, pointing at Ethan"you promised not to do! Not to!"

"You left because you were afraid!! A coward!"

Astrid is trying her best to stood her ground.

"We both know what happened that day. The day that changed our lives. And yet you coward away as I was cast aside, forgotten! But I survived as I always have"Ethan continues monologuing"you left me. You promise that we have each other backs!".

Astrid then started breathing heavily, heading back her tears and her uncontrollably anger.

"And who is this? Andrea Hayden I assume"Ethan smug over at Andrea"why you look lost, I can see the fear in your eyes".

"I'm not afraid of you creep"Andrea retorts in anger"you hurt my cousin! I'll hurt you!".

"Pity"Ethan smiles.

"That's enough! You wanted me! Here I'am"Astrid gesture herself.

"Indeed I do"Ethan chuckles, clenching his fist.

"That day you left! It pains me to lose you!"Ethan trembles.

Astrid glares at Ethan, watching his every move.

"I trusted you! I loved you like my sister! Then you....betrayed me!"Ethan's voice trembled, clenching his fist tightly.

"I didn't want this to happen!"

Ethan smile menacingly"I've always dreamt of this moment for so long! And finally it came true!".

Ethan walks forward to face Astrid. Dramatically it began raining as thunder rumbles, lightening flashing through the environment to reveal their shadows on the grassy landscape of the football field.

"Astrid, we both know how this is going to end badly. I suggest you give up and surrender to me and only me"Ethan suggests.

"No"Astrid disagrees"I cannot allow that, after what you do to Hiccup. I wouldn't let you get away with that".

Ethan rolled his eyes"Hiccup this! Hiccup that! You disappoint me Astrid Hofferson, I thought you'd change. And yet you still run away from your problems".

"I don't!"Astrid protest"I tried to let go and move on! But you! You never did! You took that dark path!".

Ethan scoffed"and yet it took us back all the way here at this exact moment. You hesitated, you thought of it too and I don't hesitate".

"I will never"Astrid says"I let go of my past, I tried. Ethan you should have did the same. But you got too overwhelmed with that thing!".

"I guess we both know how this is going to end"Ethan scowled disappointingly"I'm giving you one last chance to reconsider".

"I can't!"Astrid yelled"I will not let you win".

Meanwhile with Heather and Ruffnut made it to the third floor as they searched everywhere.

"Ugh finally third floor! Let's hope he's here"Ruffnut pants.

"Let's hope so, oh sh#t!"Heather gasp, as she glance down on the football field and spot, Ethan, Astrid, & Andrea.

"There he is!"Heather shouted.

"We'll then let's go down there!"Ruffnut turns back to the stairwell but suddenly they were stopped by someone they know.

"Going somewhere"Katrina yelled out.

"Katrina?! What are you doing here!"Heather shouted.

Katrina laughs sinisterly"oh you know, protecting my new best friend!".

"What?"Ruffnut says, confusingly.

Katrina then charges at them as she was throwing hands, Ruffnut was punched in the face.

Meanwhile..

Lightening starts clashing as the flashes brought flashbacks of their past. They both stare at eye to eye, as Ethan reaches out his hand.

"Every choice you have made, has led you to this moment"Ethan said, softly.

Meanwhile, Hiccup managed to get to Berk High with his car in time but it was slowly raining outside, He struggled walking to get inside but he took a quick rest by the entrances of the school. Hiccup then decides to call the police because knowing what he had encountered from Ethan, its time to get serious. Meanwhile with Astrid and Ethan, Astrid nods in disagreement and look over to her left shoulder and saw an object to use.

"No"Astrid then unpack her katana"Ain't gonna happen".

Andrea gasp as she saw something she wouldn't thought Astrid has on her, in her protection she stood back as she didn't have anything on.

Ethan then glared at her with his hand clenching tightly"then you will suffer!".

Both stare at each other, and slowly charge at each other. Astrid couldn't bare how much strength he has grown but kept her ground, blocking all his strikes.

They stop and stare at each other and engage in a faster more aggressive fight. Both end up entering the cafeteria emergency doors and kept moving on to the tables while Astrid kicks him on his chest. Ethan chuckles but continue on his attack.

Andrea stood then helplessly as she then notice something at the third floor behind the school, she spot the girls fighting Katrina. Andrea then jog her way inside the school to help them.

Astrid tried walking backwards while Ethan clashes on her, making many strikes which Astrid held her ground. While the kitchen ware on the tables were being toss down on the floor.

Astrid charges at him as both collapse on the door and fall onto the hallway floor.

Astrid got up quickly and dodge Ethan's punch as he made a small dent on the locker and kicked Ethan back as she began running down the hallway.

"Come here you coward!!"Ethan yells, chasing her.

Astrid panted as she saw the staircase she looks back"come and get me you creep!!"throwing off with the Bird.

Hiccup then saw both of them as he struggles to move where they are going"Astrid!!".

Both went floor to floor until Astrid found a door that leads to the rooftop of Berk High. As she got there it was raining hard as Ethan got out as well, both exchange angry looks. Astrid then backs away slowly looking up at the sky as the rain is blocking her view she looks back at Ethan who looked really angry.

"There's no way to run Astrid!!"Ethan gestures at her.

Ethan laughs maniacally as he approaches slowly"oh Astrid! You are so naive!! You always were!!".

"I'm not afraid of you!! I will not let anyone hurt me or my family!"Astrid declared, raising her stick.

"Then I will destroy everything you love!!"Ethan shouted, running towards Astrid, as both held their ground. While thunder and lightning clashes from the background.

Both clash each other with their katanas as they block every move they make. While Astrid was backing away as Ethan uses his strength to push her further back, she caught a glimpse of the edge of the roof which she must stand her ground and not let Ethan move forward.

Astrid then kicks his leg and punched his face, Ethan then glares back and punched her side.

"Argh!"Astrid winced, she then looks back at him, she went straight to one of his eyes. As she quickly strike.

"Argh! You b##ch!!"He screamed, charging at her as Astrid was attacked brutally.

Astrid was then edge of the roof as she panted it look for any exits. Ethan then surprised her as he got her down and lay on top of her which she struggles to break free but Ethan was too strong for her.

Meanwhile

The girls took quite a hit on Katrina.

"That the best you could do"Katrina laughs.

Ruffnut struggles to stand on her feet"I could do this all day".

• Back to Astrid and Ethan •

"Poor Astrid, I thought you'd be tougher"Ethan raises his katana, while he looks carefully on his left eye"hit me pretty good. But not that good".

Astrid shuts her eyes until she heard someone running.

Ethan stops, turns around and got hit and fell off to the ground and look up to see Hiccup.

"Hiccup!"Astrid shrieks, looking at Hiccup. Looking at home as he was panting hard and glance down at his foot which appears to be leaking blood, Astrid gasp and was worried for his safety.

Ethan laughs, dusting off his shoulder."your stupidity amazes me, I'll give you that".

"I have many qualities that you may like!"Hiccup rushes to Ethan as they duck and roll off to the edge of the roof.

"Hiccup!! Be careful!"Astrid struggles to get up.

Ethan was on top of Hiccup as he pulled out a knife as he was about to stab Hiccup but it missed as Hiccup kicks his chest and swipe kick his leg.

"How dare you attacked Astrid!".Hiccup scolded at Ethan.

"I'm a survivor Hiccup! A survivor!!"Ethan punches Hiccup's face"that's all there is! Living! And dying!".

Hiccup then roll over with Ethan as he rolls out on the side but got up right away.

"Such fury in you, upon this night"Ethan laughs manically, Hiccup then jumps on Ethan.

Hiccup was on top on Ethan as he continues to punch him but Ethan lunges out on Hiccup as he fell off to the edge of the roof with both hands holding off.

"Well! I guess this is the end of Hiccup Haddock the Third!".

"No!"Astrid tried to get up.

Meanwhile the girls were tired out as Katrina was still standing.

"I'm not done yet"Heather coughs up.

"Looks like you are"Katrina mocks.

"You don't have to do this"Ruffnut winced in pain.

"It appears I do"Katrina laughs, as she gotten closer.

"Step away form my friends you crazy b##ch!!"

Katrina looks back as Andrea grabs her by the sleeve of her shirt and punched her out cold.

Which made Katrina collapse on the floor and passed out.

"Andrea!"Heather cried out in happiness.

"Looks like I missed all the fun"Andrea teases, as she got the girls up on their feet.

"Where's Astrid?"Ruffnut asks.

"She's fighting Ethan as we speak"Andrea responded.

•Rooftop•

Hiccup grunts, as he tried holding on as long as he could but Ethan steps on his left hand as Hiccup was struggling.

"You don't have to do this!"Hiccup begged.

"Oh yes! Yes I do, Hiccup"Ethan smiled like a mad man and raise his foot.

"Hiccup!!!"Astrid screams, as she push Ethan on to the side as they roll together.

Hiccup managed to get both hands and got himself up to the roof.

"This is not the way!! You monster!!"Astrid cried, slapping him.

Astrid and Ethan got up, as he moved back

"This is the way"Ethan evilly smirked"my way!".

Ethan stopped himself and look over at Hiccup and stare back at Astrid, looking at the two and couldn't help but to smirk.

"Ah! Love! A dreadful bond and yet, so easily severed"Ethan slowly walks to Astrid as she backs away.

"It's over Ethan"She says.

"Is it? Well my dear Sister, I'm still faster than you"Ethan held up his sword.

"Will see!"

Astrid then ran up to Ethan but unexpectedly a lightening hit the antenna which causes a huge flash between the three as it struck on the rooftop ground.

"Astrid!!"Hiccup called out.

The blast hit three of them as Ethan flew off to another roof. He got up and glare at both of them.

"This is just the beginning!! I got what I need!!".Ethan declared, making his getaway

Hiccup was shocked to see Ethan had disappeared without a trace and shook it off and went to Astrid to comfort.

"Astrid you okay?"Hiccup asked her, grabbing her hands.

Astrid turns around to face Hiccup, but unexpectedly she touched his face to make sure

"I'm okay now, since you're here"She trembled.

"What's wrong?"Hiccup wonders, as he looks at her eyes.

"I-I-I can't see!!"Astrid cried out, cuddling in on Hiccup's chest"I-I-I can't see anything! Hiccup I don't wanna die!!".

"Don't worry babe! You're fine! You're okay! Help is on the way!"Hiccup then notice down below that flashing sirens had finally came.

"Please don't leave me! I'm scared!"Astrid cried out as she holds on Hiccup so tight.

"Don't worry, I won't leave"He says to her.

Hiccup starts wincing as he couldn't stand.

"Hiccup what's wrong?"Astrid presses her around him.

"It's nothing"Hiccup chuckles lightly.

"Wait a minute your foot!!"Astrid moves her hand to Hiccup's left foot as he flinch fast.

"Don't!"Hiccup held his voice.

"Hiccup!"Astrid moved her hand to Hiccup's cheek"you're hurt".

"I know"He mutters"that's not important, what's so important is that you're safe. That's all it matter to me".

Astrid then smiles lightly as she stare at him knowing he is in front of her view"Hiccup, you're the sweetest the most knucklehead boy I've ever met.....thank you".

"Anytime"Hiccup smiled as both then hugged each other.

They both heard sirens coming closer as the rain slowly beginning to fade away. After the authorities have rescued them from the rooftop they were taken to the hospital as both were injured badly.

~HOSPITAL~

Back at the hospital, Hiccup and Astrid both got to admitted and check for their injuries, Astrid was just finishing up until their friends came by as well Cami, Anna, Elsa, and the boys went to check on Hiccup the next room. Astrid's Mother showed up as well.

"Astrid!!"Her Mom runs up to her for a hug.

"Mom"Astrid sighs happily.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to you?!"Mom checks around me.

Astrid looked nervous to tell her, but was interrupted by her friends.

"Astrid thank Thor you're okay!!"Heather exclaimed, giving her a quick hug.

"Seriously though what happened?"Ruffnut asked, giving her a concern look.

"Can everyone please stop talking! I need to know where all of you are"Astrid cried out.

Everyone was stunned and then realized what they saw in Astrid's eyes.

"Sweetie, your eyes"Astrid's mom looks over.

"Mom......I'm blind"

"What!".

"Mom!"Astrid grabbed her hands"there's something I need to tell you about".

Meanwhile with Hiccup the guys was glad he was okay but wondering where his parents are.

"Guys have you seen my parents?"He asked, wondering.

"We have no idea, maybe they're on their way"Fishlegs spoke.

"I thought they went out on a date night?"Snotlout suggested.

Then suddenly Valka, Stoick, and Andrea showed up by the door.

"Son!"Valka cried, hugging her son as well as Stoick.

"What on earth has happened to you my boy"Stoick says in an almost angry tone.

"Hey Dad!"Hiccup chuckles nervously"I can explain?".

"Actually we both can explain"Andrea interrupts.

"Hey cous! I'm glad you're okay"Hiccup hugs Andrea.

Meanwhile...

Ethan walks over to his desk, drops something on top of it. He then notice Katrina was there waiting for him.

"What took you so long"She sighs, turning off her phone"are you okay???".

"I'm fine"Ethan growled, taking a couple of napkins to patted down his left eye.

"What did she do to you?!"

"It appears we underestimated our friends"He says, walking over to his whiteboard.

"How's your injuries?"He said.

"Ugh! I'll get them next time!"Katrina clenches her fist.

"Now you know how I felt getting my a$$ kicked"Katrina gets up and stands next to him"so, what you're gonna do?".

Ethan then smirk slightly"what WE'RE going to do is wait".

"Waiting is boring!"Katrina exclaimed.

"I've waited for years on getting revenge on Astrid, I can wait a little longer"Ethan assures her, as he pulls out something in his pocket"I got what we needed"

"A gem?"Katrina looks at it.

"This will change everything"He whispers, holding the gem.

Ethan then swipes right to his board and pull out a file.

"What's that?"Katrina oddly looks up

Ethan then grins"We're only the tip of the final page of this story, and I'm gladly that I felt satisfied. However, Astrid has made her decision on deceiving me. Her choice is her next step of her downfall".

"So....are you with me..Katrina?"

"Of course"She smirk.

"Good, then you're ready to meet Her"Ethan walks over to his desk as it contains a safe, brings out the gem again as he stares at it.

"One down........six to go.."

As the gem shines green from the light source above him.

Weeks Later...

Astrid was able to recover her injuries as she was able to see again as she thank the doctors so much for. Hiccup however had to amputate his left foot to save himself.

"C'mon Astrid, I can do this alone"Hiccup grunts as he kept trying to walk on his own with a cane.

"Babe, you need me"Astrid said, holding on his left arm.

"Thanks"He smiles as Hiccup continues on his healing path to walk better with his prosthetic leg attach.

Hiccup and Astrid went back to the hospital room as they look over the view of Berk City mountains from the window.

"So what happens then? Ethan is still out there"Hiccup said, concerning"He might come back".

"I know, I highly doubt we won't see him anytime soon. If we do, we'll be ready"Astrid glaze over the mountains"something tells me he's working on something, and we're gonna find out what".

"I think I know"Hiccup speaks out.

"Hiccup, if you're in on this, would you ever forgive me Boo?"Astrid stare at Hiccup.

"Milady, we're in this together from afar"Hiccup hold her hands as both of them kissed in front of the window.

"This changes everything, for us both"Astrid says, after kissing.

The young couple then hugged in as they glance back at the mountains of Berk City, knowing that their bond is special.

At the end Ethan was walking towards his room as his condition was not fatal but revealed that his left eye iris was red.

Ethan went to his drawer, grabbed a photo of him & Astrid as kids, he frowns as he took one last look and then lit a lighter to burn it slowly...his phone rang, he glance down to see the Unknown Caller...

___________________________________
~ He's My Boo ~  
A HICCSTRID STORY  
___________________________________

Written By
Serpent267

It's not easy to please,

you and your ego you let your self down again.

Work comes easy as breed not a good feature, just focus on what you retain.

You stepping around in your wornness, your hesitant why you won't win. The people like you only spread your germs.

Now you can use on me, all your negative energy I won't back down.

Legacy all pay your legacy, legacy, legacy I won't hear your legacy.

What's pathetic is your,

hell on your own misgive its easy to use the backline.

In my arm or light I made you speechless, delude your self away my friend.

You stepping around in your wornness, your hesitant why you won't win.

The people like you only spread your germs.

Now you can use on me, all your negative energy I won't back down.

Now you can use it on me all your negative energy I won't back down.

Legacy, I won't hear your legacy, legacy, legacy I won't hear your legacy.

Leaping around like a dog in your home town, spreading disease of negative,

(is it enough now)

losing your grip of the crowd your obtaining chasing your tail of incomplete.

(It is enough now)

Now you can use it on me, all of your negative energy I won't back down.

Now you can use it on me all your negative energy I won't back down.

Legacy I won't hear your legacy, legacy, legacy. I won't hear your legacy.

~

"On Mine"

Imagine what we could, what we could be
Breathing in, breathing in, breathing in, breathe
Feel this, what a great, what a great mood
Of you
Don't run, 'cause when we run, oh, we run deep
Cling to, cling to me when you can't sleep
Don't let this be the last, be the last one
Mmm (Be the last one)

'Cause I really wanna know you better
Wanna put your lips on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine
I wanna get to know each other
Wanna feel your skin on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine

On mine, on mine, on mine

Love on, on my skin, keep it that way
Maybe, it will be, be enough to stay
Oh, can you see the potential in this?
Oh, can you see it?

'Cause I really wanna know you better
Wanna put your lips on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine
I wanna get to know each other
Wanna feel your skin on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine

On mine, on mine, on mine
On mine, on mine, on mine, yeah

'Cause I don't know if I can walk this world alone
Yeah, I don't know if I can do it, baby, tell me
Oh, can you see the potential in this?
Oh, can you see it?

'Cause I really wanna know you better
Wanna put your lips on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine
I wanna get to know each other (Oh, oh)
Wanna feel your skin on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine

On mine, on mine, on mine
(On mine, on mine, on mine, on mine, on mine)
On mine, on mine, on mine

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter It's so unreal... All I know... So unreal... Watch it count... I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter...

THE END

___________________________________

04/01/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...