He's My Boo (Hiccstrid) UNDER...

By Serpent267

Astrid Hofferson a young girl who transfer to Berk High, has stumble upon a boy named Hiccup Haddock in her c... More

1-Prologue
2-You and I
3-Together From Afar
4-My Crush
5-What You're Gonna Do About It?
6-Hotcup
7-Welcome to the Club
8-Warm Me Up
9-Afternoon Milady
10-That Look In Your Eyes
11-Hiccup's Perspective
12-Astrid's Day
13-A Christmas Special
14-Hiccup's Girl
15-Kinda Cuddling
16-It Was Worth It
17-Dodge My Heart
18-Its A Start Again
19-He's Rolling My Heart...Literally
20-Hiccstrid Drama
21-We Just Graduated!
22-Can I Keep You
23-Enough is Enough
25-The Enemy that Blinds Me
26-Our Lives Together

24-I Promise I Won't Lie to You

113 3 0
By Serpent267

•Meanwhile•

The four was riding on their bikes as they were heading to Berk High.

"Astrid!"Heather called out.

"Yeah!"Astrid answered.

"What happens when we get there?"Heather wonders, as they were almost to their destination.

"I'm not sure yet, but whatever happens! Let's hope"Astrid responded.

"But are you sure?"Heather was concern of her friend as hearing her explain the story.

"Yes I'm sure"

"We'll let's hope our luck is on our side"Ruffnut pants"oh man I'm out of shape, looks like it's gonna rain".

Astrid then thought of back then as they continue on their way to Berk High.

•Flashback•

Astrid was only seventh grade at the time when she went to this elementary school with her best friend that she counted on. But She met him sometime ago which is why they cared for each other for so long that they developed a bond between friends.

"Hey Astrid! We're going to be late!"

Astrid was quickly jogging with her best friend as they got to the school finally.

"Ugh we made it!"

"That was close"Astrid sighs.

"Yeah, but we didn't get trouble this time huh?"

Astrid laughs"yeah, c'mon let's get to class before Principal Brags A lot spot us".

Both of the two got to class as they got to their assigned seating.

But with realization, Astrid thought of Ethan had some troubles in his life as Ethan was constantly bullied in school, that is why Astrid befriended him when they were so young. To protect him.

Astrid was walking out of the school with her friends and notice that a group of students crowding in as they were cheering on. She quickly ran in to see who's fighting, as She saw Ethan getting hurt.

"Hey!!! Leave him alone!!"Astrid buts in and punches out the bully to save her best friend.

"You should be the shame of yourself you creep!!"Astrid shouted, as she went over to Ethan.

"Ooooh Astrid Hofferson protecting this orphan!"The Bully kicks in the dirt infront of Ethan.

"I'm warning you"Astrid scowl at the bully.

The Bully named Josh spits on the ground"whatever" and walks away. Ethan then glares at Josh as he walks away.

Astrid looks over at Ethan and look around for injuries"you okay! Oh my gosh you're bleeding".

"I'm fine!!"Ethan barks, as he got up right away, dusting himself.

"What happened! Ethan please tell me"Astrid stops him as she kept looking around"please tell me".

"He just jumped me!"Ethan wild off his forehead as he looks at Astrid"this is why I'm always bullied! Because I got no family!".

"You got me! I'am your family! I know losing your parents is hard Ethan! Please don't push me away, I'm always here for you"Astrid cried out as she close in for a hug.

"I know"Ethan stammers"sorry I yelled at you".

"It's okay, we'll show them, we will show them all".

After the incident they began walking down the street.

Thanks for always being my side Astrid, I don't think I ever gotten this far"Ethan shrugs.

"It's okay, I'm always here for you, you know that"Astrid nudges his shoulder.

"I know, it's just, being bullied isn't fun"

"I really think we should try our very best in this, Ethan"Astrid felt concern of her friend.

"I know I should"Ethan sighs, looking down at his palms"sometimes I feel different, but overall I think it's just people in this world are so cruel".

"I know the feeling, but hey you got me"Astrid comforts him"we're in this together!".

"Thanks Astrid!"Ethan says, cheerfully"we're gonna graduate together and see the future!".

"Not c'mon let's go get something to eat, I'm starving!"Astrid exclaimed as both of the besties trail off to the nearest restaurant.

After that incident Ethan begin distancing himself as Astrid was so worried and yet she asked her Mother for help.

"Mom, can I talk to you"Astrid pops up in the living room.

"Sure sweetie what's up?"Her Mother place her book down.

"Listen, I been thinking a lot on this. I'm worried for Ethan"She admits.

"Really? Is everything okay?"Her Mother looked concern.

"I want you to adopt him!"Astrid tried holding in her sobs.

Her Mom then gave a sad look"oh sweetie! Look I know you cared so much for him ever since his parents died, with no other living relative around. But I'm afraid we can't".

"Why not! He's alone! I'm all he got as family"Astrid sobs, as she felt furious.

"Sweetie, I know this hurts a lot but, we can't afford anything else, I hope you really understand"Her Mother tries to comfort her.

"Money isn't always the answer Mom! Family keeps us together. He's family"Astrid cries as her Mom went over to comfort her.

"I know sweetie, but I like said, it's a tough world out there".

"Just promise me one thing Mom! Someday adopt him"Astrid whispers.

"I promise sweetie! Someday we will"Her Mom hugged her tightly.

Astrid couldn't bare enough to protect Ethan but she tried as long as possible for her.

Within months Ethan was different, something happened to him, he wasn't the same.

Astrid was looking for him at school as she spot
Him walking down the sidewalk. She ran up to him and stop his tracks.

"Hey Ethan, look I been worried about you and I'm scared for your safety so I asked someone to help you to defend yourself".

Ethan looks at Astrid"really? Who?".

"You'll love her, she teaches ninjutsu!"Astrid giggles.

"That'll be great!"Ethan's face lightens up"but I don't think my foster home would pay-"

"Don't worry! She'll still accept you! On one condition"Astrid points out.

"What's that?"Ethan looks at her oddly.

"Promise me that you'll never lie to me ever again"Astrid reached a over their secret handshake.

Ethan chuckles"Astrid! Ugh okay fine! I promise I won't lie to you my Sister!".

"Good! Let's go! She's waiting for you!"Astrid took Ethan's hand.

As that day went Astrid regretted that she took Him to meet Her...

•End Flashback•

"Astrid!"

"Huh yeah?"Astrid shook away from her thoughts as she looks over to the girls.

"We're almost there"Heather said"you good?".

"Of course, we must be hurry in, storm is coming".

The girls then bike faster to get to Berk High as soon as possible.

•Berk High•

"Jheeeze how I hate this place"Katrina looks around and saw Ethan.

"Ah Katrina you've made it"Ethan says, as he walks over.

"I'm ready"She said.

"Good, prepare to get your hands dirty, because tonight will be the last night for Astrid Hofferson"Ethan smiles wickedly"it appears she's on her way here now, with her friends".

"Oh goodie! I cannot wait".

"Head upstairs to the third floor and await for further instructions"Ethan commanded.

"Ay ay Captain!"Katrina walks over to the stairwell to make her way up.

Ethan chuckles, as he pulls something out of his pocket to take a look at the gem.

•Hospital•

Hiccup was in the hospital bed as he was laying there, trying to get his strength back up. But he couldn't stay put he had to go help Astrid.

He waited for the nurse to leave so he can sneak off without being notice.

"Ugh my foot"He winced in pain as he got up as he slowly press down his feet but couldn't bare the pain.

But that didn't stop him for going out, he then walk slowly to the door, look both ways as he made his way to the lobby awaiting for taxi.

"Astrid, please be safe".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
274K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...